Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Petition for My Republic Gunship and Dark Jedi Starfighter

Page: 3 of 3
 Jyde
04-19-2004, 5:11 PM
Im a flamer!
 Prime
04-19-2004, 5:55 PM
Originally posted by Jyde
Im a flamer! :thmbup1:
 ondrahosek
04-19-2004, 6:13 PM
Jyde, if your first two posts are "Back on topic now: Harry Poter is fcking gay" and "Im a flamer!", you'll get owned in no time.

I'd like to know how you got from "How dare they request to put down my file?!" to "Harry Potter is gay"??? I don't have the nerves to look at the last two or how many pages, but I certainly do have the nerve to call in someone with more power to settle this.

Message to everybody changing arbitrary thread topics to "Harry Potter is gay":
You are all nuts. ****ing nuts.

EDIT: To the person who disabled the reporting of bad posts: You suck as well.
 TK-8252
04-19-2004, 8:42 PM
Now that this thread has turned into a flame war, maybe it'll finally get locked! :D

I seem to be smelling the foul stench of another Side. Hope this account goes a little bit better (although it doesn't look good so far)!
 Eldritch
04-19-2004, 11:58 PM
Hmm... Jyde... Side... I'm sensing a rhyme, here. Will the next name be Hide? Cried? Died?
Oh, I got it - Fried.
 TK-8252
04-20-2004, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by Eldritch
Hmm... Jyde... Side... I'm sensing a rhyme, here. Will the next name be Hide? Cried? Died?
Oh, I got it - Fried.

I vote for all of the above.
 Jed
04-20-2004, 1:49 AM
I said TEMP ban, Side. One week, which will now be two weeks.

Come back under a different name, and it's a permanent IP ban.

Caprice, bitch?

Again, you may go back to the pointless-ness that is this thread...
 Kurgan
04-20-2004, 2:42 AM
Now now, everybody take a time out, it's a forum about a game remember?

Just remember that when you all come back in a new thread (sorry I agree, this has gotten off-track). ; p
Page: 3 of 3