Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kotor Tool - v1.0.2210.16738 (2006-1-19 12:38)

Page: 18 of 38
 Fred Tetra
11-08-2004, 8:01 AM
Originally posted by darkkender
Well I was actually considering just that a clean sweep install after doing a complete remove and cleaning the directory.

as for nwncompiler and mdlops should they have there own menu options or where should i find them at since I'm beginning to think there in the module editor which I'm not using because it keeps asking for lip files and everything else to create an area which I'm not trying to do yet.

I know I think I'm trying to have my cake and eat it too as well as have my neighbors cake all at once right.;)

Mdlops is used by Kotor Tool when you double click on a .mdl file in the treeview. Kotor Tool extracts the .mdl and the associated .mdx file, runs mdlops, reads the texture usage file mdlops produces and finally extracts those textures from the ERF file.

Nwnnsscomp is used by Kotor Tool when you double click on a .ncs file in the treeview and is also used by the project manager to compile scripts that are part of your project.

So, as such, you don't need a menu items for them since you don't use them directly. If you want to use them from a command prompt, they still function in that manner. My version of mdlops doesn't have a GUI, so if you need that, get Charles Chargin's version, but don't put it in the Kotor Tool folder; work with it someplace else. My version of nwnnsscomp has a different commandline parameter set, so do a nwnnsscomp -help to see the format that it expects. Personally, I prefer using the project manager function, since it can compile any set of files I want without any command prompt hassle.

Not that you need it to perform the aforementioned functions, but are you sure the module editor is asking for lip files and not map files? :)
 Fred Tetra
11-09-2004, 12:28 PM
Ok, I'm thinking of creating a new map for use with the Module Editor.

In the last poll. people wanted m08aa (Davik's Estate).

Here's your chance to indicate which one you'd like me to attempt next!

Remember, you can use Kotor Tool to view thumbnails of the maps.
Go to ERFs | TexturePacks | swpc_tex_gui.erf | L, then look at the map images. Their names all start 'lbl_mapm'.

Some possibilities:

m40aa
m40ab
m44aa

I haven't tried any of the non-building (outdoor or cave) maps, but if there's enough interest, I'll give it a try.

Also bear in mind that anyone with even a basic level of skill in GMax or 3DSMax can help create the map models I need. You just have to extract the various models with Kotor Tool, assemble them like a hobby kit, and send me the Max file to render for use in Kotor Tool. Any volunteers?
 Mono_Giganto
11-09-2004, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Fred Tetra
Ok, I'm thinking of creating a new map for use with the Module Editor.

In the last poll. people wanted m08aa (Davik's Estate).

Here's your chance to indicate which one you'd like me to attempt next!

Remember, you can use Kotor Tool to view thumbnails of the maps.
Go to ERFs | TexturePacks | swpc_tex_gui.erf | L, then look at the map images. Their names all start 'lbl_mapm'.

Some possibilities:

m40aa
m40ab
m44aa

I haven't tried any of the non-building (outdoor or cave) maps, but if there's enough interest, I'll give it a try.

Also bear in mind that anyone with even a basic level of skill in GMax or 3DSMax can help create the map models I need. You just have to extract the various models with Kotor Tool, assemble them like a hobby kit, and send me the Max file to render for use in Kotor Tool. Any volunteers?

I can't remember exactly those all are, but I have that feeling 1-2 of them are from the Leviathan, could you give me the module names? And as for the Hobby Kit thing, depending when you would need it by I could possibly help.
 T7nowhere
11-09-2004, 1:45 PM
I could try Anchorhead again. I did get Half of it rebuilt and I'll tell you that one is a crazy jigsaw puzzel. The file i was working with became misplaced. But Once I start on it it should go pretty fast.

Tell me me when you want it and the specs of it and I'll go for it.
 Fred Tetra
11-09-2004, 5:48 PM
Originally posted by T7nowhere
I could try Anchorhead again. I did get Half of it rebuilt and I'll tell you that one is a crazy jigsaw puzzel. The file i was working with became misplaced. But Once I start on it it should go pretty fast.

Tell me me when you want it and the specs of it and I'll go for it.

Just rebuild it and when you've finished (and I know how hard it can be) just zip up the .max file and we'll make some transfer arrangements from there. I'm looking forward to it!
 Fred Tetra
11-16-2004, 11:36 AM
New version of Kotor Tool posted today.

1.0.1781.24939 (2004-11-16)

Features/updates:

Updated the Global Variable editor so that it can directly open files and compare them, optionally showing only the differences between them.
 Darth333
11-16-2004, 1:55 PM
Thanks Fred!

...and that automatic update feature works like a charm :)

I just have one question ( I hope it's not a rtfm question :rolleyes: but I checked the readme briefly and didn't find it). Is there a way to make the new KT open without taking into account the last files I looked at? I mean If I look at a specific file and do not click on the "-" after I am finished, it opens at the same location the next time. Not asking you to make changes, just curious to know if it's possible to turn this feature off or not.
 Fred Tetra
11-16-2004, 2:12 PM
In the current version, you cannot turn off the 'tree memory' feature, but I plan to fix that in one of the next releases.
 Fred Tetra
11-19-2004, 8:13 PM
I decided it was time for a new map for the Module editor, so I built one for tar_m11aa, the Hidden Bek base.

Here's a link to a screenshot so you can all see how it looks so far:

tar_m11aa preview (http://img64.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img64&image=m11_preview.jpg)

In addition to having fixed the "remember last opened treeview node" option (you'll be able to select if you want it active or not) and added a new mdlops pre-model-extraction switches dialog box, I may add project creation ability to the Module editor, so it is easier to keep track of the files and to move them into the right folders for testing and release.
 StormTrooper789
11-22-2004, 4:59 AM
This is just a suggestiob but...could you allow plug-in support? You may have seen it in JED (http://www.codealliance.ca/download/cadl.dll?id=573)
for Jedi Knight. It was implemented with OLE, but .NET allows many things to be possible including plug-ins using a *.dll file. Anyway this was just a suggestion.
 Xavier2
11-22-2004, 6:23 AM
I decided it was time for a new map for the Module editor, so I built one for tar_m11aa, the Hidden Bek base.

Here's a link to a screenshot so you can all see how it looks so far:

tar_m11aa preview (http://img64.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img64&image=m11_preview.jpg)

In addition to having fixed the "remember last opened treeview node" option (you'll be able to select if you want it active or not) and added a new mdlops pre-model-extraction switches dialog box, I may add project creation ability to the Module editor, so it is easier to keep track of the files and to move them into the right folders for testing and release.
Hey Fred.

I know it is a bit off topic, but do you think, considering Kotor 2 formats will be the same as Kotor, would be possible to use areas of Kotor in Kotor TSL?

If so then i think some effort of the community needs to be putted in helping you develope maps for the module editor.:D
 Darth333
11-22-2004, 8:04 AM
Sometime ago, Akari at Obsidian confirmed that the ERF/GFF/BIF/2DA/TLK formats in KotOR 2 are the same as Kotor 1

However, about the model format he said:
The model format has changed some since KotOR1.
 Fred Tetra
11-22-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by StormTrooper789
This is just a suggestiob but...could you allow plug-in support? You may have seen it in JED (http://www.codealliance.ca/download/cadl.dll?id=573)
for Jedi Knight. It was implemented with OLE, but .NET allows many things to be possible including plug-ins using a *.dll file. Anyway this was just a suggestion.

The .NET framework does indeed have ways that you can call assemblies dynamically at run-time, but I have only made limited use of it in the code that builds the Kotor Tool auto-update version info that is read when it checks to see if newer version is available.

Any idea what people would want to use it for?
 Fred Tetra
11-22-2004, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Xavier2
Hey Fred.

I know it is a bit off topic, but do you think, considering Kotor 2 formats will be the same as Kotor, would be possible to use areas of Kotor in Kotor TSL?

If so then i think some effort of the community needs to be putted in helping you develope maps for the module editor.:D

I agree with Darth333's info; chances are most of the file formats will stay the same.

When a developer is given the task of creating a sequel to a game with a usually too-short timeline and is able to use established file formats and tools, they have a decided interest in changing as little as possble to achieve the end goal of a finished product.

Otherwise it would be like me deciding to rewrite Kotor Tool in C++; it can be done, but...when? :)

If the model format indeed changes, following the logic above, it will likely not take as long to figure out the differences for someone familiar with them, like CChargin (expert that he is, heh heh).
 Fred Tetra
11-22-2004, 12:34 PM
I should also mention here that I have also built maps tar_m10aa and tar_m10ab (Vulkar base) for the Module editor. I'm going to do a few more, then release an update.
 StormTrooper789
11-23-2004, 9:07 AM
The .NET framework does indeed have ways that you can call assemblies dynamically at run-time, but I have only made limited use of it in the code that builds the Kotor Tool auto-update version info that is read when it checks to see if newer version is available.

Any idea what people would want to use it for?

All it would do is it would allow 3rd Party extensions to add functionality to Kotor Tool with cool stuff not already there. If you heard of the .NET Reflector, you would see what I mean. :)
It was just a suggestion that could help you not work so hard, but if you disagree then I will go back to the Drawing Board. :D
 Darth333
11-23-2004, 9:19 AM
I should also mention here that I have also built maps tar_m10aa and tar_m10ab (Vulkar base) for the Module editor. I'm going to do a few more, then release an update.
Sounds good! It's a good idea to include this unused area of Taris! Having an outdoor area such as Taris upper city or Manaan would be nice too...
 Xavier2
11-23-2004, 9:47 AM
Originally posted by Darth333
Sounds good! It's a good idea to include this unused area of Taris! Having an outdoor area such as Taris upper city or Manaan would be nice too...
My call would go for Manaan. I think that is the coolest planet on Kotor.
 Fred Tetra
11-23-2004, 11:28 AM
I like both of your suggestions, so I'll work on those ;)
I also like the city (Anchorhead on Tattoine?) with all of the Jawas and sand people. That one looks challenging.

I found one model in Taris that is non-convertable with mdlops (Chuck is looking into it, however) but most of the models are coming along just fine.

I have added a few new features to the model extraction process which allow you to specify the switches to mdlops, how many models to extract, etc. Last night I had Kotor Tool extract 300 models just for testing and it works great. This makes it easier for me to get the materials for assembling the maps for the module editor. I've also got some training from a professional 3DSMax user that should make life easier in that area.

Just last night I finished the high and low res maps for m10ac, so now the entire Black Vulkar base is done. That could make for some interesting scenarios. :)
 Renegade Angel
11-24-2004, 3:30 PM
Im confused I use the module editor on your tool but I cant find a .map file for any modules.:confused:
 Fred Tetra
11-24-2004, 6:53 PM
Assuming you didn't do a custom installation of Kotor Tool where you excluded the installation of the maps, the only two modules supported today are tar_m02aa (Taris apartment ring) and tar_m08aa (Davik's estate).
 Fred Tetra
11-24-2004, 7:04 PM
Some slightly updated instructions to help you get started:

I have decided to release a version of Kotor Tool with the Module Editor (such as it is) enabled. While it is not done, it will give some people the opportunity to edit and try out a module. To try out the editor:

1) Right click on RIMs | Modules | tar_m02aa.rim and choose "Extract for Module editing...". Create a new Module Project folder and click OK. You will also be prompted if you want to have this folder be the one that is selected the next time you start the Module editor. Choose "Yes".

2) Click the Module Editor button, select this folder, then click OK.

3) Edit the module. For example, drag a Creature from the right-hand tree to the map or move something around, then click the Save button.

4) Copy the contents of your Module Project folder to KotOR's Override folder by using the "Copy Project to Override folder" menu item on the File menu.

5) Load up KotOR and warp or walk to the Taris apartment ring where the Hideout is.

Enjoy!

Fred
 Renegade Angel
11-25-2004, 3:27 AM
Are you gonna' be comin' out with a full version of it (with all the maps)?

Thanks for your help,
Chains
 Renegade Angel
11-25-2004, 3:49 AM
uh oh! I tried editing the apartment ring and now when I load my game it stays in one spot(the bar on the loading screen gets halfway and then stops).:confused:
 Fred Tetra
11-25-2004, 2:56 PM
Originally posted by Chains
Are you gonna' be comin' out with a full version of it (with all the maps)?

Chains

The module editor is the most complex pieces of the entire Kotor Tool set of functions. As such, it evolves slowly.

I have a new set of maps coming out (see prior posts), but each one takes quite a bit of time to do.

You see, for each map, I have to:
(a) Export all of the models that make up that module
(b) Import them into Max
(c) Assemble them into one model, as they're broken up into 10-30 pieces and it isn't always obvious what goes where.
(d) Fix any alpha channel diffuse/opacity texture issues
(e) Render it (twice, once for each of the two sizes)
(f) Crop it in Photoshop (twice)
(g) Determine the calibration factors in Kotor Tool so that the data points match up with the correct places on the map (twice)

This whole process means I can do about one map in about 2-3 hours, assuming no weird model/texture problems.

Given that there about 96 modules, not including the cut scenes, you can see the enormous amount of effort it would take to do all of the maps. So for now, you'l just have to settle for those that trickle out as I have time.
 StormTrooper789
12-23-2004, 10:44 AM
Remember Fred when I asked about you allowing people to implement Kotor Tool features through the use of Add-Ons. I said before this would save you work. You might also want to see this link: Click Here! (http://www.gotdotnet.com/utility/tracking/tracklink.aspx?url=http%3a%2f%2fmsdn.microsoft.com) %2fvbasic%2fdefault.aspx%3fpull%3d%2flibrary%2fen-us%2fdnhcvb04%2fhtml%2fvb04j10.asp).
 Renegade Angel
12-24-2004, 2:04 PM
Any idea when the next version is comin out?
 Dak Vesser
01-13-2005, 9:54 AM
Hey Fred, I wanted to ask you, "and I'm not sure if this has already been talked about in this thread" but would you be interested in designing a "Kotor II Tool" (Xbox Addition) ?"

It would be the same as the PC version only that the Chitin.key is a little different, and some of the folders are different.

It's really easy to use Kotor Tool to mod the xbox by installing Kotor(PC) on computer and then "FTPing" the modded PC files over to the xbox. But some of us don't have the graphic and process power to play kotor on PC, and so to have to buy Kotor twice both PC and XBOX is getting a little too high in price.

And so I just thought it would be easier to have a "Kotor II Tool" that's designed to read the Xbox Structure -->since we already backed up the whole xbox game on "Windows XP" for modding anyways. KT can't fully read Xbox structure all that well. "I'd say about 70% is all is only fuctional"

If you are interested, I could burn all the xbox files and folders on a few CDrs and send it your way so you can see the xbox folder and file structure for KotorII. ---> Actually, it would be k0ol if you made "K2 tool" be compatible to both the PC and XBOX Key and file structures. "One program reads both"

Just wanted to ask..
 Shimaon
01-13-2005, 5:56 PM
The module editor is the most complex pieces of the entire Kotor Tool set of functions. As such, it evolves slowly.

I have a new set of maps coming out (see prior posts), but each one takes quite a bit of time to do.

You see, for each map, I have to:
(a) Export all of the models that make up that module
(b) Import them into Max
(c) Assemble them into one model, as they're broken up into 10-30 pieces and it isn't always obvious what goes where.
(d) Fix any alpha channel diffuse/opacity texture issues
(e) Render it (twice, once for each of the two sizes)
(f) Crop it in Photoshop (twice)
(g) Determine the calibration factors in Kotor Tool so that the data points match up with the correct places on the map (twice)

This whole process means I can do about one map in about 2-3 hours, assuming no weird model/texture problems.

Given that there about 96 modules, not including the cut scenes, you can see the enormous amount of effort it would take to do all of the maps. So for now, you'l just have to settle for those that trickle out as I have time.
Ouch...
You know, if you took the time to write up a tutorial on how to do it, I'm sure plenty of people would volunteer to do a few maps to help out, although I can't say for sure, so it'd be best to see if anyone was interested first before taking the time to write a guide, heh.
I couldn't do it myself since I can't work Max for the life of me, plus I don't have Photoshop... ^^;
Just an idea though. Keep up the awesome work Fred.

-Shimaon
 Darkkender
01-19-2005, 5:44 PM
Hey Fred I know this has been asked of you before but I figured I would re-request it especially with the changes and additions in KOTOR2. Would it be possible to change the gff editor so that it does not rely on the coresponding entries in a 2da file or as an option if it is outside the bounds of the original that it opens a second field that is user definable. I figured if you were going to make any major changes to the Tool with KOTOR2 coming out this might help with avoiding to much extra data entry and coding.
 Fred Tetra
02-03-2005, 7:05 PM
I would like to take a moment here to thank ChaiNz.2da for his very generous donation to the Kotor Tool effort. It even included a humorous greeting card!

I know many folks appreciate my work on Kotor Tool and have written me several nice emails to that effect. When someone goes that "extra mile" and shows their appreciation as ChaiNz.2da has, (all of you who've done this know who you are, heh heh), it really gives me a good feeling and I just have to say a public "Thank you" right back.

Fred
 ChAiNz.2da
02-03-2005, 7:33 PM
I would like to take a moment here to thank ChaiNz.2da for his very generous donation to the Kotor Tool effort. It even included a humorous greeting card!

I know many folks appreciate my work on Kotor Tool and have written me several nice emails to that effect. When someone goes that "extra mile" and shows their appreciation as ChaiNz.2da has, (all of you who've done this know who you are, heh heh), it really gives me a good feeling and I just have to say a public "Thank you" right back.

Fred
I've said it before and I'll say it again,

Without your hard work and dedication to Holowan, our efforts would be tenfold harder. What you've done has enabled people like me to do something I never would have thought possible.

"I'm modding a game"...wow...sometimes I can't believe it. I know it may not seem like much, but when you think of "the big picture" we're modding something that has been professionally designed for the mass commercial public. Much of which, in my opinion, is better than the original...wow again...

Fred, I just wanted to show my thanks and let you know that you are an important part of the Holowan Community. You as well as your work deserves to be recognized for how important it is, and to be appreciated. You've more than earned my respect, and I'm happy & proud to call you a friend. No need to thank me... it's me who would like to Thank You :)

Your work is valuable and your efforts don't go unnoticed, I just wanted to reinforce that fact... :)

ChAiNz.2da
 Fred Tetra
02-06-2005, 7:32 PM

1.0.1863.39252 (2005-02-06)

Features/updates:

Added maps for m02ac, m10aa, m10ab, m10ac and m11aa
 Darth333
02-06-2005, 7:43 PM

[B]1.0.1863.39252 (2005-02-06)
Thanks Fred :) This is great.

Added maps [...] m10ab[...]
:eyeraise: tk102...you could have been born one week later...you have no idea how much pain this would have saved me :headbump (j/k) :D

I may still rework this area to convert the quest into another mission
 tk102
02-06-2005, 8:12 PM
you could have been born one week laterI'll talk to my mom about this.

Thanks for your dedication Fred. :)
 Mav
02-06-2005, 8:28 PM
Awesome stuff Fred, it just keeps getting better and better.
 ChAiNz.2da
02-07-2005, 4:39 AM

1.0.1863.39252 (2005-02-06)

Features/updates:

Added maps for m02ac, m10aa, m10ab, m10ac and m11aa

As I recall, adding maps was very time consuming and quite a task (or all out pain in the bum rather), and here you've added an additional 5!! :eek:

So that's where you've been hiding ...err.. been working on ;) Looks great Fred! I'll have to take a peek at these when I get home :thumbsup:
 Fred Tetra
02-07-2005, 5:10 AM
Originally posted by Darth333
Thanks Fred :) This is great.

:eyeraise: tk102...you could have been born one week later...you have no idea how much pain this would have saved me :headbump (j/k) :D

I may still rework this area to convert the quest into another mission

If I had know you were working on something special, I could have gotten you a few of the maps ahead of time, before the 'pack' was done! Darn...
 Fred Tetra
02-07-2005, 5:11 AM
Originally posted by maverick187
Awesome stuff Fred, it just keeps getting better and better.

I'm glad you like it! Maybe I need a map poll again....
 Fred Tetra
02-07-2005, 5:15 AM
Originally posted by ChAiNz.2da
As I recall, adding maps was very time consuming and quite a task (or all out pain in the bum rather), and here you've added an additional 5!! :eek:

So that's where you've been hiding ...err.. been working on ;) Looks great Fred! I'll have to take a peek at these when I get home :thumbsup:

Actually, from about US Thanksgiving holiday until now, I have been busy with lots of family activities and have been too tired out in the evening to do some coding. (Although I did write a program that solves Mummy Mazes [See here (http://www.popcap.com/launchpage.php?theGame=mummymaze)]) by analyzing a screenshot of the game, Weird, huh? If anyone is interested, I'll post it on the website...)

Time to get things going again, what with TSL around the corner!
 Fred Tetra
02-07-2005, 1:16 PM
Ok, I've been thinking about how to integrate the Project Manager function and the ERF Builder. The PM function uses the ERF builder behind the scenes to generate the .MOD file(s) in a project.

Would anyone prefer to have it so that you could set the type of output file each 'module' generates? For example, when you add a new Module to the project, you could set the type to .MOD or .ERF, etc. You could also change it via a Module Properties screen after the fact.

The only problem I have with it is from a philisophical point of view. The heading is called Modules, though not all of the files produced would be .MOD files in type. Yes, I know this is being really fussy, but that's how I am. :) Any ideas? Maybe change the name to Archives or Packages, since this is what they are?

Let me know folks....
 envida
02-07-2005, 4:13 PM
Concerning the Kotor Tool and KotorII:TSL

When I push the button for editing the inventory of an .utp file I get an unhandled exception saying:

"Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Paramater name:index."

I get this for all .upt files both those that are already in the game and those I have made myself.

I know TSL isnt released yet for pc but thought I would let know....
 Pontifice
02-07-2005, 9:30 PM
Try renaming all directories without xbox ( i have the ____xbox directories with and without "xbox" and it works)
 ChAiNz.2da
02-08-2005, 12:07 AM
Ok, I've been thinking about how to integrate the Project Manager function and the ERF Builder. The PM function uses the ERF builder behind the scenes to generate the .MOD file(s) in a project.

Would anyone prefer to have it so that you could set the type of output file each 'module' generates? For example, when you add a new Module to the project, you could set the type to .MOD or .ERF, etc. You could also change it via a Module Properties screen after the fact.

The only problem I have with it is from a philisophical point of view. The heading is called Modules, though not all of the files produced would be .MOD files in type. Yes, I know this is being really fussy, but that's how I am. :) Any ideas? Maybe change the name to Archives or Packages, since this is what they are?

Let me know folks....
I think it's a great idea Fred, and I would vote for "Packages". Hopefully I'll be delving into a deeper modding mindset after TSL, so this would definitely help people like me who are going to be getting their feet wet for the first time. Though since I'm not a veteran in the matter, better input could probably be given as to if this would be 'practical'... :D
 Darth333
02-08-2005, 5:09 AM
I'd go with "Packages" or "Kotor File Packager"...or anything along those lines :) I think it's descriptive.
 Boba Rhett
02-08-2005, 5:14 AM
"PacKotOR" :D
 Darkkender
02-08-2005, 5:18 AM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
"PacKotOR" :D

Or KOTORPack:D
 Fred Tetra
02-08-2005, 8:48 AM
Ha ha! Many good suggestions for a tool name, but I was really looking for what I should call the tree node and folder where modules in the Project Manager are currently placed after packaging.

Since the current implementation only makes .MOD-style files, I called it 'Modules'. The version I am working on now will let you set the type of output file for each 'package' of files; .MOD, .ERF, usw.

I have decided to use 'packages' for now. Watch for a new version of Kotor Tool soon. Unless I get K2:TSL :D
 tk102
02-08-2005, 8:54 AM
Ha ha! Many good suggestions for a tool name, but I was really looking for what I should call the tree node and folder where modules in the Project Manager are currently placed after packaging. Ha ha! Remember guys, you're talking to Fred Tetra the Integrator here, not tk102 the single-minded.

Fred if you find anything very strange about the structure of TSL vs. KotOR and have to make significant accommodations with KT, send me a PM. I'll do the same for you. Hopefully we can get all our tools in working order for TSL in a jiffy.
 Fred Tetra
02-08-2005, 9:25 AM
Originally posted by tk102
Ha ha! Remember guys, you're talking to Fred Tetra the Integrator here, not tk102 the single-minded.

Fred if you find anything very strange about the structure of TSL vs. KotOR and have to make significant accommodations with KT, send me a PM. I'll do the same for you. Hopefully we can get all our tools in working order for TSL in a jiffy.

Sure enough!

As soon as I can get a copy ;)
Page: 18 of 38