Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Whats a n00b or Lamer?

Page: 3 of 4
 •-BLaCKouT-•
09-10-2003, 8:48 AM
I came to the same conclusion myself Tosh. ;)

:rolleyes:
B.
 Tosh_UK
09-10-2003, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by •-BLaCKouT-•
I came to the same conclusion myself Tosh. ;)

:rolleyes:
B.

shhhh are little secret ;)
 Tosh_UK
09-10-2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by [LAMER HUNTER]
I GAVE YOU A CHANCE TO PLAY, YOU NO SHOW.

TIME IS STATED ABOVE BE HERE I WILL DESTROY YOU TOMORROW IF YOU DO NOT MAKE MORE EXCUSES.

anyways can i bring this to your attention

http://images2.fotki.com/v21/photos/4/46087/215691/capslock-vi.gif)
 [LAMER HUNTER]
09-10-2003, 5:02 PM
HE NOT SHOW AGAIN. LAMER ALWAYS MAKE THE EXCUSES BUT NEVER FIGHT JEDI FACE TO FACE.

HE KNOW HE GET OWNED BAD SO HE NOT COME. I BEST GALAXY WARRIOR SO HE FEAR ME.
 •-BLaCKouT-•
09-10-2003, 5:23 PM
I BEST GALAXY WARRIOR SO HE FEAR ME.
It's a pity your English/typing isn't the best in the galaxy then we could start fearing too, and stop laughing. :p

B.
 Tie Pilot
09-10-2003, 5:50 PM
HE NOT SHOW AGAIN. LAMER ALWAYS MAKE THE EXCUSES BUT NEVER FIGHT JEDI FACE TO FACE.

HE KNOW HE GET OWNED BAD SO HE NOT COME. I BEST GALAXY WARRIOR SO HE FEAR ME.

TOO BUSY TO PLAY HAVE ESSAY AND COURSE WORK NOT TO MENTION SH*T PC AND OTHER FAMILY MEMEBER ALWAYS OCCUPY PC OF GREAT SITH WARRIOR!!! NO TIME FOR FIGHT WITH GREAT JEDI, IF YOU WANT FIGHT THEN MAKE IT SATURDAY, BUT MAKE IT 9AM EST TIME OR LATER, FAMILY MEMBER WHO OWNS GREAT PC LEAVES THEN FOR WORK FOR LONG TIME, PICK A TIME AND PLACE AND ILL FIGHT YOU, FOR THE HONOR OF THE GALAXY, THEN WE CAN MAKE A STORY UP ABOUT A JEDI FIGHT AND YOU CAN GO BE A F*G AS USUAL AND WE CAN WEAR YODA MASKS AND RPG FOR HONOR OF GALAXIE!!!

BTW IF YOU WANT PROOF THAT WE WERE ON AP SERVER ASK AP IKON, ALSO I HAVE SEVERAL SCREENSHOTS INCLUDING ONE OF THE SCOREBOARD ON THE AP SERVER I WOULD GLADY SHARE IF YOU WANT PROOF.

I CASE YOU ARE AS DUMB AS YOU SOUND MY TYPING IN CAPS WAS AN IMPERSENATION, MY POOR GRAMMER WAS ALSO AN IMPERSANATION OF YOU.

FOR HONOR AND NOOBNESS!!!
 Tie Pilot
09-10-2003, 5:54 PM
p.s the above was the 1st excuse i made, the post i made to say ill be awhile is not an excuse and yes i did show up i have screenshots to prove it as i said, so this qualifys as the 1st valid excuse, which is valid, because alot of us cant play jk2 all the time. And im alot worse off than others in that situation :o
 [LAMER HUNTER]
09-10-2003, 7:00 PM
YOU AFRAID AND LIE. SAY YOU CAN NOT PLAY BUT YOU ALWAYS LURK AND POST AT TIMES WHEN YOU SAY YOU CAN NOT BE ON.

FRAIDY CAT.
 Tie Pilot
09-10-2003, 7:05 PM
yes i lurk but i guess u didnt read my post, i lurk using my 400mhz crappy pc which cant play jo, i play using my brothers souped up machine, he works on saturdays so i play then and sundays so i dont get on much else, with the exception of last night. So please read before you post. I would play u any time if i could if i gte the chance i wont hesitate to pm, i still have the screenshots here if you want proof and listen to tosh and stop using caps, you sound like a 5 year old!!:rolleyes:
 TK-8252
09-10-2003, 7:17 PM
Lamer Hunter, it's getting old. It was funny for a while, but now you are going overboard. Please turn off caps lock and be serious.
 Tie Pilot
09-10-2003, 7:19 PM
yeah and i think its sorta making me look dumb and stupid, his intention im sure, but if hes joking its not funny for me anymore, i had to say my pc was a 400mhz :( :o
 TK-8252
09-10-2003, 7:21 PM
He has to be joking. No one could be naturally that stupid.
 TRUE_HONOR_JEDI
09-11-2003, 12:02 AM
K WHILE I AGREE LAMER HUNTER R A N00B U MUST STILL FACE FACT THAT I CALLING ALL OF U N00BZ 2!!!!!!!! ROFLMFAO!!!!! =P =P =S SO WUT R U PHAGZ GON DO ABOUT IT HMM K THX BYE THAT WUT I THOUGHT NOTHING
 TK-8252
09-11-2003, 12:06 AM
TRUE_HONOR_JEDI, I am going to have to report you to a moderator if you don't stop. Along with the rest of the people making fun of Jedi Outcast players.
 TRUE_HONOR_JEDI
09-11-2003, 12:10 AM
i respond 2 that with 2 wordz

omg and phag
 TK-8252
09-11-2003, 12:11 AM
That's it. Consider yourself reported.
 Tosh_UK
09-11-2003, 9:20 AM
 BawBag™
09-11-2003, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Tie Pilot
AND WE CAN WEAR YODA MASKS AND RPG FOR HONOR OF GALAXIE!!!
:rofl:
BTW IF YOU WANT PROOF THAT WE WERE ON AP SERVER ASK AP IKON, ALSO I HAVE SEVERAL SCREENSHOTS INCLUDING ONE OF THE SCOREBOARD ON THE AP SERVER I WOULD GLADY SHARE IF YOU WANT PROOF.
[/B]
I'd like a piece of that action.......

And Tosh, I didn't mean to create a weapon so destructive....... :p
 Tosh_UK
09-11-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by BawBag™
:rofl:

I'd like a piece of that action.......

And Tosh, I didn't mean to create a weapon so destructive....... :p
LOL ;)
 traj
09-11-2003, 1:02 PM
the funniest part of this will be when LAMER HUNTER gets his ass handed to him...when is this duel?

Pilot, please make sure you demo the asskicking...I could use a good laugh...

LAMER HUNTER, you've bitten off more than you can chew this time...Pilot is gonna mop the floor with your ass

GO GET HIM PILOT!!!
 [LAMER HUNTER]
09-11-2003, 1:19 PM
WTF

GALAXY BEST HERO IS ME.

WTF
 Tosh_UK
09-11-2003, 1:39 PM
WTF

GALAXY BEST HERO IS ME.

WTF http://images2.fotki.com/v21/photos/4/46087/215691/willy20dont20care-vi.jpg)
 Luc Solar
09-11-2003, 2:00 PM
the funniest part of this will be when LAMER HUNTER gets his ass handed to him...when is this duel?

Ehmmm ... :disaprove

You don't see it do you?

Oh well... you're right about the demo. It will surely be entertaining. I can't wait either. :)
 Tie Pilot
09-11-2003, 4:28 PM
i have no idea when this duel is going to be, i can play him tommorrow, be on lamer hunter ill pm you when im home.:)

damn gay pc, if all goes to plan ill have a good pc soon, which can play jk2 :(

ill make the demo, and we will see, although im not perfect if this guys as gay as hes sounds i should beat him :)

EDIT: Seems l was luckier than i thought, i should be able to play tonight very soon i about 5 mins in the ap clan server, ill be waiting there for you lamer hunter and ill have a demo to prove it.

Tosh i agree this thread is getting pretty gay, but i just want to see me beat him, ill have a demo.:)
 •-BLaCKouT-•
09-11-2003, 4:45 PM
On a serious note, can we lessen the use of the "gay" word a little? I know what you guys mean, and it doesn't offend me personally, but I know there are users on LF it does offend. This has been the subject of some concern in the past. Just a request dudes. :)

Back on what has become the subject of this thread: Should such a contest ever actually materialise (I'm 70/30 in doubt at the mo) I'd gladly pay to see LH get TP's ol' size 9 standard issue Tie Fighter Pilot's Boot print all over his chicken a$$ :evil1:

GO TIE PILOT!! :D

B.
 traj
09-11-2003, 5:19 PM
haha...looks like its time to die LAMER HUNTER...

YOU will be the one getting hunted this time...

KICK HIS ASS PILOT!
 •-BLaCKouT-•
09-11-2003, 5:23 PM
Well, he ain't showed up. Again.
Looks like the galaxy's best warrior must be busy elsewhere ;)

B.
 vert1go
09-11-2003, 6:08 PM
You really think 'Lamer Hunter' is just some random newbie you are going to own without a problem? As Luc Solar said further up, do you really not see it? lolz.

Plus, give him a chance to actually show up, not everyone is on this forum 24/7 to respond to you.
 Tie Pilot
09-11-2003, 6:35 PM
yeah but he usually is, he wants the challenge.. and i dont see it, hes been bumming about beating me, whether or not he is a noob is irrelevant, if he wanst to fight i was here, well anyways if u want to avoid noobness stay away from the ap clan server, never going there again, i killed some guy with his saber off, because we were in a fight and he switched it off, anyways he complaines, and so begins the great lamer hunt *insert chase music here* just early the noobs complain about grip kick, but as they were chasing me, one guy would grip the other throw his saber at me, eventually i got tired of there boast of "owning me" so a guy challenges me to a duel, i say yes and we go fight on the pad, i beat him once, twice, and he still calls me a noob, just cant admit someone could beat him...well the excuses ranged from spamming blue, when i was actually using yellow style, others included changing saber styles in game and telling me to fu** off which he had binded btw, and all this different stuff which made no sense to me. Im getting pretty bored of getting called a noob cause he cant beat me, so he challenges me to a duel again, this time he wins by spamming blue, fed up with hypocrites like him i leave. Usually i have no problem with spam but if i am accused of doing it, then he has to use it to beat me....well you can see why id be annoyed.
 TK-8252
09-11-2003, 7:07 PM
LAMER HUNTER is like TRUE_HONOR_JEDI. They are making pointless posts imitating the whiners in JO. Don't expect him to show up. And the next pointless post he makes, I will report. We don't need that scum.
 vert1go
09-11-2003, 7:41 PM
Uh, why report the posts? Do they really bother you that much? It's rather amusing tongue-in-cheek humor as far as I see it. It also seems to be eliciting the exact response that was intended, it's riling you up, hehe.
 Tie Pilot
09-11-2003, 7:42 PM
no im perfectly calm and calculated, im not mad at all :o :p

serriously though i think its gone to far, funny at first but as tk said its getting real old real fast
 TK-8252
09-11-2003, 7:45 PM
Tie Pilot, he's talking about me. Now, those posts are completely pointless and go against forum rules. They were funny for a few posts, but now they've gone too far. We don't need their scum here.
 Tie Pilot
09-11-2003, 7:49 PM
i know hes talking about you but im also getting a bit annoye...uh i mean no im calm and calculated..
 TK-8252
09-11-2003, 7:52 PM
i know hes talking about you but im also getting a bit annoye...uh i mean no im calm and calculated..

Don't worry. StormHammer is coming to the rescue! *plays hero music*
 TRUE_HONOR_JEDI
09-11-2003, 8:28 PM
k well hm frist of all i didn't do NETHING 2 deserve this report if u so call it and by report u just proe that i own u LMFAO
 [LAMER HUNTER]
09-11-2003, 8:50 PM
I CAN PLAY TONIGHT. MAKING POSTS SAYING I AM ON NOW LET PLAY IS VERY STUPID.

NOT EVERYONE SIT HERE AND WAIT.

DUH.

THAT WHY I SAY LET MAKE TIME AND DATE SO AS TO BE ORGANIZED.

IT IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE MATCH UNLESS WE AGREE ON TIME.

YOU CAN NOT JUST SAY ME ON NOW HAHA YOU NEVER SHOW UNLESS OTHER PERSON EVEN KNOW YOU ARE ON.

DUH AGAIN.

YOU FREE 10 PM EST TONIGHT?

YES/NO?

IF YES WE PLAY THEN AND I RESTORE ORDER IN GALAXY BY HANDING YOU YOUR WOOKIE.
 StormHammer
09-11-2003, 9:33 PM
TRUE_HONOR_JEDI...

You are now banned. You has consistently posted garbage on these forums, and it is plain that you do not wish to contribute in any way to meaningful discussion. You have also chosen to ignore repeated warnings about your conduct.

.[LAMER HUNTER].

You have also not contributed much to these forums in your brief time here. And you have a nasty habit of SHOUTING EVERYTHING YOU SAY. Until you can learn to type without CAPS, and actually contribute something meaningful to the discussions at hand, you are being temporarily banned.
 Chuahtemoc
09-11-2003, 9:41 PM
its about time that finkhole got banned :)

Hey buddy

You're a DUMBASS!!!

:laughing:

note:
hey mods tell me if u dont like the use of language in this post or if you consider this bashin/trolling/being a jackass/whatever, okay? ill tone it down a notch :)
 Rumor
09-11-2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Chuahtemoc
its about time that finkhole got banned :)

Hey buddy

You're a DUMBASS!!!

:laughing:

note:
hey mods tell me if u dont like the use of language in this post or if you consider this bashin/trolling/being a jackass/whatever, okay? ill tone it down a notch :)

thats low, kid. don't insult a person unless they are around to defend themself, jackass.
 Rumor
09-11-2003, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by vert1go
Uh, why report the posts? Do they really bother you that much? It's rather amusing tongue-in-cheek humor as far as I see it. It also seems to be eliciting the exact response that was intended, it's riling you up, hehe.

precisely
 traj
09-11-2003, 10:39 PM
thank god you banned him...he was typing in *gasp* CAPITAL LETTERS...EGADS!!!

and please let me know if I have offended the mods in any way at all by stating my opinion on this matter with the use of a few capitalized words...

itchy trigger finger around here I guess...

and what exactly was the point of typing:

TRUE_HONOR_JEDI

you are now banned...

if he's banned, how can he read it?
 o bee wan
09-11-2003, 10:45 PM
hi traj!

I sure am glad that lamer hunter guy is gone, he was a real hooligan indeed!

btw spurs rule. (you know pig and I both live in the same city? he even goes to the same clubs I do 0_0)

;)
 Boba Rhett
09-11-2003, 10:50 PM
Welcome back, Lamer Hunter... :/
 traj
09-11-2003, 10:53 PM
hi o bee!!!!!!!!

first of all, the lakers will own you this year sir...even if kobe goes to jail ^_^

uh oh, i think this is off topic...i better pack it up...

oh, before i go...dont hang out with pig...he will eat all of your food and try to mow your lawn...

ok, thats it for me...back to topic:

noobs and lamers: what are they?
 Lightsaberboy
09-11-2003, 10:53 PM
huh? what makes you say that rhett? :confused:
 traj
09-11-2003, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by o bee wan
hi traj!

I sure am glad that lamer hunter guy is gone, he was a real hooligan indeed!

btw spurs rule. (you know pig and I both live in the same city? he even goes to the same clubs I do 0_0)

;)

thats not him
 TK-8252
09-11-2003, 11:48 PM
Thank you SO MUCH, StormHammer. You are my hero. I sure hope those fools don't come back. After what they did, they are not welcome here.

Soooo... Lamers are people who cheapen the experience for other players, and n00b either means someone doesn't like you, or you play like someone new to the game. Hey, I'm back on topic!
:p
 Chuahtemoc
09-12-2003, 12:09 AM
heehehehehehe

i can say it again if you like.

Hey lamer hunter

YOU'RE A DUMBASS!!!

My apologies for repeating myself. i needed to make it known lol.

:fist:
 g//plaZma
09-12-2003, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by TK8252MJL
Thank you SO MUCH, StormHammer. You are my hero. I sure hope those fools don't come back. After what they did, they are not welcome here.

I am sorry. Do internet words hurt your feelings?

IMO, you're over-reacting to words someone types over a forum. Chill out. Go outside and breath some fresh air; it's good for ya.
Page: 3 of 4