Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Whats a n00b or Lamer?

Page: 4 of 4
 TK-8252
09-12-2003, 12:27 AM
People like that just piss me off. He didn't hurt my feelings. He only irritated me. This is a serious forum, I'll say it again: we don't need that scum here.
 Jello123
09-12-2003, 2:35 AM
hi traaajinhoe and PPL

Originally posted by g//plaZma
I am sorry. Do internet words hurt your feelings?

IMO, you're over-reacting to words someone types over a forum. Chill out. Go outside and breath some fresh air; it's good for ya.

OMG IT'S A BANANA
 Luc Solar
09-12-2003, 4:47 AM
Hahaha.. the CAPS LOCK boys got kicked & banned from the *forums* for laming. :D :rolleyes:
 Tosh_UK
09-12-2003, 8:31 AM
Originally posted by TK8252MJL
People like that just piss me off. He didn't hurt my feelings. He only irritated me. This is a serious forum, I'll say it again: we don't need that scum here.

let me guess your one of them players that run around the server shouting for a admin because some one brushed you with there saber now your crying that he lamed you.

and the guys post might of irritated you but i think he made his point and won.

better yet report them and leave it at that... but all you did was feed the fire by replying to them.
 StormHammer
09-12-2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Jello123
hi traaajinhoe and PPL

OMG IT'S A BANANA

Don't spam on these forums, thanks. :cool:
 StormHammer
09-12-2003, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by traj
thank god you banned him...he was typing in *gasp* CAPITAL LETTERS...EGADS!!!

and please let me know if I have offended the mods in any way at all by stating my opinion on this matter with the use of a few capitalized words...

itchy trigger finger around here I guess...

and what exactly was the point of typing:

TRUE_HONOR_JEDI

you are now banned...

if he's banned, how can he read it?

Don't believe for a moment you're so naive. :rolleyes:

People don't get banned around here for using the CAPS LOCK. They get banned for spamming up forums and insulting other members, particularly if they have already been warned for these things, as you well know.

The 'announcement' to those who were banned was for the benefit of the other forum members, so they knew action had been taken, and the reasons why.

You know the forum rules. If you don't, I suggest you go and read them now. If you post in a thread, you're expected to contribute to the topic being discussed.

And as this thread has pretty much run it's course and become a flypaper for spammers, it's now officially closed.
Page: 4 of 4