Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

SCRIPTS here (post & request thread)

Page: 2 of 19
 malinkie
06-25-2002, 7:55 AM
I totally disagree with that statement. I think this game was very well designed. They just forgot to cover some of the manholes they left open when finishing off the game.
 Life=Deatj
06-25-2002, 2:24 PM
Grrr... the cfg thingy is messed.. i copy and paste what u ppl wrote and it turned it into cfg it keeps saying couldn't execute the file i named.... whats the problem?? oh yea should the binds thing should even be there??
neways.......if i enter it during consel EVERYTHING... it works fine... but im too lazy to keep doing that everytime i go on the game.....
 JaraDaj
06-25-2002, 2:43 PM
you should put them in a text file, use notepad.. ther other editors leave code. MAke sure the file is saved as a .txt, then change it to .cfg, sometimes people have extensions off and you can't tell what the extension is. The binds should be there. \bind X "vstr (whatever )"

The X is any key you want it to be. Make sure you use a \ just incase.

AS far as the waits, it's trial and error. Alot depends on your internet connection/lag. Sometimes it cpu speed too. Sometimes you have to add some more waits, other times you take some away. A script isn't perfectly made for all systems, that's part of the fun.
 Dea
06-25-2002, 3:07 PM
the cfg file should be in your base directory
 REN-01
06-25-2002, 4:00 PM
Jaradaj, is it possible to bind combos too? Im refering to the slash combos, and not special moves combos. For eg. a rightleft cut in medium stance.
 ToppDog
06-25-2002, 4:28 PM
How do you delete scripts? I've made keybinds directly from the game console & they are easy enough to unbind, but I created the "vstr spinmove" script for practice (worked fine) & now I can't find where it went to delete it. I thought it would be in the mp config file but all I see there is the keybind for the script. I used the console in game to make the script if that matters.
 Dea
06-25-2002, 4:39 PM
those aren't saved, if you manually entered them in the console, and restart the game they are gone :)
 PainGod
06-25-2002, 11:52 PM
Strange that y'all havent seen that lightning thing.

Maybe it isnt really stacked but something else is going on. Shrug. Dunno, but if I ever see that guy again I'll try to record a demo of him. Cuz you shoulda seen how fast his force pool drained from 'one' charge of lvl3 lightning. It was incredible. That was what made me think he 'stacked' it.

/edit Yay! I'm a sith probe droid now!!! W00t!
 ToppDog
06-26-2002, 5:11 AM
Thanks Dea.
 malinkie
06-26-2002, 7:05 AM
How does the game know what stance your in?

i see the saberAttackCycle allows you to go through the styles but,

is there a way to set it to a specific style?

I just want to have more control over what style im in having each one set to specific buttons.
 ToppDog
06-26-2002, 8:48 AM
I asked that same question about 10 times now & have given up trying to figure it out. I was hoping that could be done for a mod with all five stances or more, but I think we'll have to wait for an expansion before that will be an option. I know the toggle is "saberAttackCycle" but I can't figure out what it is toggling. It is indirectly linked to force levels though.
 malinkie
06-26-2002, 9:32 AM
Yeah, That could be it.

I did try these for the saberAttackCycle

1. set "stance" "saberAttackCycle 1/2/3" or...
2. set "stance" "saberAttackCycle1/2/3" (no space) but its not a boolean value so they won't work.

3. set "stance" "saberAttackCycle[1]" array values don't work either.

I'm gonna try the same as force power settings as in 8, 16, 32

These pobably don't work either but i'll give it a shot.

Is there a variable for the attack force power (maybe its directly linked to this???)
 Haemon
06-26-2002, 9:43 AM
I saw this thing that changed the moves you do like instead of rolling you did a cartwheel and all stances had backstab instead of the sweep. Now is that a script or a mod? And if a server you go on doesn't have it would you still be able to use it and other players could see your cartwheel?

I get everything you guys are saying until you get to the commands and then all I read is blah+blah+blah blah and blah+blah blah.txt blah backstab blah blah. Guess its not for me.:p
 Knightber
06-26-2002, 3:03 PM
i am sick of going into games & get killed by people who uses scripts before i can even attack.. but im not going to whine much about it.. so i decided to .. use the script back on them too.. :D

Anyone has the 180 D + backstab script out yet? jaradaj? anyone? do post & share.. thank you

a note to all scripters, esp. jaradaj, thanks for going through all that mess to bring us sth neat, i wouldn't have the patience to do that.. :amidala:
 JaraDaj
06-26-2002, 3:25 PM
Ya no prob. The spin script is in the thread, near the begining... Spinmove i think it was called..

That's a mod, that made ya do the cartwheels and stuff. Everything you can do, your enemies can do. That's what i would like to get into more, when i have time.

There's no way (so far that i can see) to tell what stance you are using. You are better off just leaving it at light, since that's what you start at when you enter a game. Just stick with light, then script according to it. Usa saberAttackCycle command to cycle. Another option would be to set that command to a smaller named variable. Like so;

set medstance "saberAttackCycle"
set hevstance "saberAttackCycle; saberAttackCycle"

Then leave your stance at light. Code for moves, but add the stance you want to change to in the front. Don't forget to cycle back to light stance so that you can do another move..... If you have no idea what i'm talking bout, ask... i'll make a sample code to show ya what i mean.

Yes you can bind moves for regular attacks. You just have to know what movement keys and button combos you need for the move. Then script it. Say for heavy stance, right to left lash (the fast swing, kinda like a backwards U). To do that you need to hit forward and left, and then attack. so the script would look like;

set hslash "+forward; +left; wait; +attack; -attack; -left; -forward"

bind X "vstr hslash"

This is assuming you are in heavy stance already. You might have to add a wait or 2, depending on lag (i suggest adding them near the begining or ending of the +/- attack, near the other wait.) You have to see if it works, and if it doesn't try and figure why. Maybe you have to hold attack down longer, so you would add a it like so;

set hslash "+forward; +left; wait; +attack; wait; -attack; -left; -forward"

trial and error...
 Spen
06-26-2002, 3:59 PM
I want a script that will turn the HUD off (cg_draw2D 0), take a screenshot, and then turn the HUD back on again. Anybody know how?
 Dea
06-26-2002, 5:42 PM
bind x "cg_dwaw2D 0; screenshot silent; sc_draw2D 1"

the silent behind screenshot makes it not print the text 'taking a screenshot'
 Knightber
06-26-2002, 5:43 PM
Thats not the move im talking about, im asking for the script for
that will do a 180 degress turn in front of your opponent plus a backstab..

meaning like i am facing my opponent then i hit a key then the backstab would be executed..
can it be done?
 ToppDog
06-26-2002, 5:55 PM
malinkie,

Yeah, I tried those too with no luck. A lot of people said the reason they left the stances as a toggle & not as individual options was so that you couldn't create scripts to use all the special moves, or combos of special moves from the different stances (forward lunge immediately followed by DFA, etc.). But if someone really wanted to they could still create scripts to do exactly all of that.

For example, if you have a favorite stance that you always play with, you could create the keybinds to cycle the stances the number of times you need to get to the stance you want, do the special move, & then cycle the stances again to get you back to your original favorite stance.

This should give you an idea:

bind x "+saberAttackCycle; +forward; +moveup; +attack; +saberAttackCycle; +saberAttackCycle"

When playing in Blue, this will automatically change you to Yellow, do the Yellow DFA move, & switch you back to Blue again.

You can make keybinds for every special move, or combos, or combos with mixed stances, or anything else you can think of.

Now if you get that, this next item will blow you away! You don't really need to play in the same stance all the time to do these moves!

Let's say that you used the example above & created keybinds for keys Q-Y for the 3 special moves plus the 3 different backstab/slash moves, so that they all start & end (or stay) in Blue Stance. In the row below you can use keys A-H to bind the same moves but this time alter the number of "+saberAttackCycle" commands in each keybind so that they all start off & end in the Yellow Stance. And on the row under that you can use keys Z-N to do the same thing, but alter them so the moves start & end in the Red Stance.

This way you don't have to stay in one stance, you just use the row of keybinds that matches the stance you are currently in. If you happen to be in Yellow, use the middle row; or if you're in Red, use the bottom row, etc.

But remember that if you are pressing & holding down attack while trying to change stances, the stance will not change (even though the color on the HUD does) until you stop pressing attack. So the same would hold true for these binds, I think.
 Calexus
06-26-2002, 10:14 PM
Can i have a script so i can spin my lightsaber in my hand?, you know like the reborns do?
 JaraDaj
06-27-2002, 2:52 AM
Originally posted by Calexus
Can i have a script so i can spin my lightsaber in my hand?, you know like the reborns do?

Yes you can, but since i'm not at home i don't have the commands with me to write it. It's just a script that moves from one weapon to the lightsaber. So if you have defualt configs (and the server has weapon enabled) just hit the number key to a weapon you have (IE #2, since you start with a blaster) then hit your #1 key for your lightsaber. Server has to have weapons enabled since you are switching to one then back again.

As for the 180 spin backattack while in front script... i'll have to see the timing but a basic idea would be;

set Frontbs "+left; wait2; -left; +back; +attack; -back; -attack"

bind X "vstr frontbs"

might have to add more waits, it depends on lag, mouse speed, and your starting position. But since i'm not at home, i can't test it out. Plus i'm not sure bout the commands off hand, just from memory.

PS. if you really want to get mean, you can change the yaw speed during the spin to make it super fast, then do the back stab, then have it spin you in place. Now that sounds deadly, and interesting... i might try it out when i get home.
 malinkie
06-27-2002, 3:22 AM
This is just a thought, this script allow you to do the Lunge, Medium Finisher and the DFA all from blue stance and then revert back to blue once the move is finished.

havn't tested it though and thanks for Sn1per for posting the simplified code for the DFA.

//Cycle variable strings
set "cycle" "saberAttackCycle; wait 2"

//Blue Stance Lunge
set "lunge" "+movedown; wait 1; +movedown; +forward; +attack; wait 1; -attack; -forward; -movedown"

//Medium Finisher
set "mf" "+forward; wait 1; +forward; +moveup; +attack; wait 1; -attack; -moveup; -forward"

//DFA
//Taken From Sn1per on LucasFoums-JediKnightII modified by me
set "dfa" "+attack; -attack; wait 15; +forward; +attack; +moveup; wait 5; -attack; -forward; - moveup"

bind "MOUSE2" "vstr lunge"
bind "KP_END" "vstr cycle; vstr mf; vstr cycle; vstr cycle"
bind "KP_HOME" "vstr cycle; vstr cycle; vstr dfa; vstr cycle"

//These keys were chosen due to me using the cursor keys for movement
 malinkie
06-27-2002, 3:24 AM
And thank you ToppDog for the suggestion but i was in the middle of writing the script when you posted that reply.

I think the script above is what you were thinking about.
 Daar-Siidomus
06-27-2002, 5:10 AM
just wanted to let you know that the kick to dfa thing doesn't work... well for me at least. All it seems to do is make you jump and do an attack. Also, when I try and do anything involving changing saber stance (such as being on blue, pulling of the yellow DFA, and then switching back to blue) it always says right in the top left corner unknown command saberattackcycle
 malinkie
06-27-2002, 6:03 AM
How do you get a cvar list printout to a file?

The log command is not working. Gives me the error of 'logfile0'

Does that mean its looking for a file that already exists?
 Knightber
06-27-2002, 6:04 AM
thanks again for your kind gesture, but when i tried your script my character barely moved an inch...it only make maybe a 5degress twist

what changes must i make so i could turn 180D fast??
 malinkie
06-27-2002, 6:36 AM
Open up in wordpad and put the whole command on one line for each move. (i changed it because of the truncation in the forum.)

you should have no problem with the lunge but i dnot know why, when i try to pull off the yellow, it changes the stance to red.

freaky.

I'll try to sort it out.

And the saberattackcycle is wrong. Its saberAttackCycle. the variable is case sensitive

****UPDATE****

Cannot gain full control of the saberAttackCycle. Maybe something else is needed.

****UPDATE 2****

Got my script above to work (the wait was too short.)
The only thing that doesn'twork is the DFA script part. I will try and update the waiting period.
 JaraDaj
06-27-2002, 7:05 AM
Well, if the turn isn't enough of a turn, att more wats.. if it turns you only 45 degrees, then add 3 times the waits, to equal 180. As for making it faster, i'm working on it... prob have to change the yaw speed as i did in my spinmove.

AS for the kick to DFA, i never tested it, so i doubt it works, it just needs the timing worked out. IE add more waits.

Remember peole, this is for learning, i don't get paid to make scripts, i'm just doing it so you all can understand what a script is, what they can and can't do. I'll throw out ideas, point you in the right direction, etc.... but most of the time i won't have them tested. I work 10 hour days ,sometimes longer so when i get home i usually just relax with a game of warcraft3, or NWN, maybe SOF2.. depends on my mood. Well untill recently, i just tend to swoon over my ex now.

Let's look at it again,

set Frontbs "+left; wait2; -left; +back; +attack; -back; -attack"

bind X "vstr frontbs"

try this one;

set Frontbs "+left; wait6; -left; +back; +attack; -back; -attack"

bind X "vstr frontbs"

then try this one and see if it's faster;

set Frontbs "seta cl_yawspeed "3000"; +left; wait3; -left; +back; +attack; -back; -attack; seta cl_yawspeed "140""

bind X "vstr frontbs"

not sure if the last one will work, but it'll be fun if it does... then
just add the spin code and bam, they will hate you

PS, Whoot, 69 posts.. my fav, err number i mean, get your heads out of the gutter
 malinkie
06-27-2002, 8:29 AM
My above script works for the lunge and the Medium Finsher now.

:):):)

(hmm, i wonder if im happy g)

will work out the waiting periods for the DFA when i get home from work.

also if you think its a good i dea, i'll put all o the scripts on this page up on my website on angelfire.

With your permission JaraDaj.
 Nigel_pk
06-27-2002, 10:43 AM
Just to put my two cents into the 'great scripting debate':
Scripting is cheating, and cheating online i do not condone.. however, i've been in countless situations where a script-laden bastard is ruining, and dominating the game. This is where this thread is useful. Using fire against fire (and only against fire) puts the little prick back in his/her place, and eases your frustration. Demystifying scripting, as one post put it, is a great thing to do. It gives the honest a great weapon to use against the, well, not-so-honest. Be mindful, abusing scripts (or being a gorgantuan assfigher) in an otherwise clean mp match wrecks the fun for every player, and makes you deserving of the nuclear scripting wedgie that an honest and artful player will so kindly grant you. And that, my friends, is the end of the controversy.
 Jedi Syrex
06-27-2002, 12:01 PM
well first of this is my first posting here, ive never felt the need to break my long standing tenure of silence till now. Ironicly enough its about the great scripting debate which I for one concure with the fighting fire with fire ideal, but not as an everyday thing.

Now i wish to impart a small tidbit of info most here might find educational. through my time of dueling an fighting the A$$ masters or fighters as you call them, ive discoveryed a little trick to help even the score on a normal playing field. First you go with your normal yellow or medium attack style spin, now the trick to this like all things is timeing, you need to have a key bound to the cycle the blade styles done before hand to allow for quick switching. now as soon as you execute the normal yellow spin you can hit the style cycle button to switch immediately to the red an thus earning a score spinning hit with red damage at yellow speeds :D I was wondering if it would be possible to script something like that to bind a key too.

Secondly if Malinkie would be kind enought to post his final script revisions to see as a template, also i dunno if this was answered eariler but ive heard tell of the auto kicker script reduceing things back to the old way of one button kicks again, is this true...? If so could we see an example of such scripting? thank you for your time

- Syrex
 Knightber
06-27-2002, 2:04 PM
yeah, cool... it worked
but the problem is the different server tend to have diferent speed as in this server i'll set wait to 9 & the spinning works nice

but the in another server 9s too high for it..

:(
 TKMaim
06-27-2002, 10:29 PM
What'r the key names for the key pad keys?
Is it KPAD_1 thru KPAD_9? How do you reference the Pg Down, Pg Up Keys?

Is there a list somewhere that you could post?

Thx,
Maim......
:) :)
 Phunen ey
06-27-2002, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by TKMaim
What'r the key names for the key pad keys?
Is it KPAD_1 thru KPAD_9? How do you reference the Pg Down, Pg Up Keys?

Is there a list somewhere that you could post?

Thx,
Maim......
:) :)

KP_INS
KP_DEL
KP_END
KP_DOWNARROW
KP_PGDN
KP_LEFTARROW
KP_5
KP_RIGHTARROW
KP_HOME
KP_UPARROW
KP_PGUP

I think KP_ENTER works as well... not sure though. I hope this helps.
 JaraDaj
06-27-2002, 11:28 PM
Hey if you wanna make a site and post scripts there, by all means go for it. But put on your flame protected suit, just be ready for it. I'll be more than happy (how can that be?) to give ya permission, no prob there.... i'll even be interested in writing more if they are useful.

Best way to combat the different servers stuff for scripts is to write another one, the exact same way, but have it add more waits, or take em away. Then just exec one of em, if it doesn't work, exec the other. A good habit is to add the line;

unbind X

Add that to the top of the script, this will unbind the key, so you can exec another script and bind it to that key without ill effects from other binds. The difference was the lag i'm betting. How well did the one with the yaw_speed work? Did ya try both? was there a difference in both of them? I've been spending my time playing warcraft3 and nwn, so i haven't tested these out. But there's a lan party this saturday that i'll be at where they will be playing jk2. I suppose i can show em some tricks.

cvar print out.... you can either ;

A, type cmdlist in console and write em down or do a screenshot
B, open up your mpconfig in wordpad and save it somewhere else as a backup file. That file has many commands. I suggest binding every command in the game to something so they all show up when you look at the cfg file.
C, find the game engine (modified q3) and search for a scripting site for that game. The commands tend to be the same, with some minor differences and/or add-ons
D, get the sdk from the dev site and see what they got in it. My guess is they have everything you need to make a mod, so it would be safe to say they will have all the commands somewhere.
I'm on a role, any other requests???
 leXX
06-27-2002, 11:38 PM
How do you change your skins default taunt? I want a different taunt for all my female skins. They all have the same stupid taunt "come on over here" and it's really annoying me! :confused:
 TKMaim
06-27-2002, 11:59 PM
Thanks Phucen ey!

I appreciate the help!
:)
 malinkie
06-28-2002, 2:15 AM
I already have the Command list from JK2 and the CVAR List o my site.

I expect it to be up by the end of today.

Flams don't piss me off. I don't use the scripts, i just write them for learning purposes.

About the up dated script for my moves in blue stance, here it is...
(only for blue lunge and yellow finisher.)

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//Cycle variable strings
set "cycle" "saberAttackCycle; wait 2"

//Blue Stance Lunge
set "lunge" "+movedown; wait 1; +movedown; +forward; +attack; wait 1; -attack; -forward; -movedown"

//Medium Finisher
set "mf" "+forward; wait 1; +forward; +moveup; +attack; wait 1; -attack; -moveup; -forward"

bind "MOUSE2" "vstr lunge"
bind "KP_END" "vstr cycle; vstr mf; vstr cycle; vstr cycle"
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Remember and put the whole command line on one line with wordpad.
The truncation in the thread makes the cfg not work.

Thanks.
 JaraDaj
06-28-2002, 2:46 AM
Originally posted by lexx
How do you change your skins default taunt? I want a different taunt for all my female skins. They all have the same stupid taunt "come on over here" and it's really annoying me! :confused:

Well, i think you are out of luck. Unless you can make a mod, and have people download it.... or write to lucas arts and complain.... or write a script, that changes you skin, then taunts, then changes it back very fast. As far as i can tell, you can't "link" another taunt from a skin if you aren't using that skin.... since the taunt audio file is in the pk3 files where the art/skin is for the model.
 Rad Blackrose
06-28-2002, 2:47 AM
These are all the scripted moves that I know of, yet never use (except for the 2 handed backsweep, that is a showy move).

2 Handed Backsweep:

bind (key) "+movedown;+back;+attack"

Light Lunge

bind (key) "+movedown;+forward;+attack"

Undercut

bind (key) "+forward;+moveup;+attack"
 malinkie
06-28-2002, 3:47 AM
 JaraDaj
06-28-2002, 4:59 AM
love the little cartoon
 malinkie
06-28-2002, 5:26 AM
Thanks. but i think i may have to take the cartoon down some time.

but im not going to do that right now. Its too funny.
 Skuttle24
06-28-2002, 5:43 AM
This is really sad. If u suk, don't cheat (don't tell me its not cheating...it's the biggest load of bs ever) just practice till u get better. u don't need to cheat to do well.

but i really have 1 point i wanna make

IT'S NOT ABOUT THE FRIKEN FRAG COUNT PEOPLE!!! DON'T CHEAT FOR A FEW EASY KILLS!!! DAMN IT! THE GAME IS SOPPOSED TO BE ABOUT THE FUN!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 malinkie
06-28-2002, 6:38 AM
As i've said before. AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN. a few people on here DO NOT use the scripts they or i write. They are just here for reference.

Learning purposes people. NOTHING MORE.

Maybe people like us will finally make the gaming industried shut these back doors down. Until then, i'm gonna learn from them.

Learning and using these are two different things. I'm just trying to expand my knowledge of these games. Kinda like Hackers 'White Hat Hackers that is'. Finding exploits, then showign them to the rest of the world so that the companys making these games do not make the same mistake in the future.
 leXX
06-28-2002, 7:03 AM
Well, i think you are out of luck. Unless you can make a mod, and have people download it.... or write to lucas arts and complain.... or write a script, that changes you skin, then taunts, then changes it back very fast. As far as i can tell, you can't "link" another taunt from a skin if you aren't using that skin.... since the taunt audio file is in the pk3 files where the art/skin is for the model.

But I've heard them on many an occasion. A female skin with a male taunt. I'll just have to ask them next time I come across it.

Thanks anyway ;)
 malinkie
06-28-2002, 7:50 AM
Here lexx, this may let you do it. get back to me on the results OK.

/////////////////////////////////////

set "owntaunt" "model "reborn/default"; wait 3; +taunt; -taunt; model "chiss/default""

bind f10 "vstr owntaunt"

//changing the models to the ones you want.

////////////////////////////////////
 ninex
06-28-2002, 12:54 PM
I dont see what the big fuss is about with these people coming on here. The way I look at it, people using scripts are good practice. But, just because they have a script... doesnt make them good. If I'm not stuck laying there on my back, Im not going to just sit there and let them spin around 1000 times a minute and try to hack me... spining or not, you can still kick them, pull them etc, to get them on the ground (cant swing) and take a bash at them. No big deal. My clan and I have been accused of cheating, scripting, the whole nine yards. It doesnt bother me one bit, because I know we are better than most we come accross. Good players and scripters alike can come at me, I dont care... ya know what? They may kill me once or twice... but in the end... I'll own them. Dont spend all your time bitching about this ****, learn from it and get better, or stop playing. Face it, some people are more competitive than others, and if you arent competitive and want to play JK2 Multiplayer with strangers... you are a damn masacist(spell?), because you must love to get beat down by people who thrive on winning. Learn to live with it, or get out. Also, dont forget, during the summer months, most of the people playing are just bratty little kids... who just want to get their little jollies killing people so they can feel bigger than they are. Dont let them have fun laughing at you, because your getting pissed getting the **** knocked out of you... suck it up, move on, or find a way to beat them.

My personal vice is 1.03... cant stand the game, its been reduced to people running around backwards fighting. Looks dumb... is dumb... so i dont play 1.03... just 1.02... but you dont hear me in 1.03 bitching at people. Grow a sack keep on trucking... maybe this game isnt for you.

As for the rest of you, keep on keepin' on. More power to ya... this stuff is facinating, especially to me, I know what Im up against... and so far... Im not worried. Have fun.

Peace:fett:
 JaraDaj
06-28-2002, 3:19 PM
Originally posted by ninex

As for the rest of you, keep on keepin' on. More power to ya... this stuff is facinating, especially to me, I know what Im up against... and so far... Im not worried. Have fun.

Peace:fett:

That's the whole idea....Mountain out of a mole hill i think it goes..
 leXX
06-28-2002, 5:24 PM
Here lexx, this may let you do it. get back to me on the results OK.

/////////////////////////////////////

set "owntaunt" "model "reborn/default"; wait 3; +taunt; -taunt; model "chiss/default""

bind f10 "vstr owntaunt"

//changing the models to the ones you want.

////////////////////////////////////

Thanks, I'll get back to you on that. ;)
Page: 2 of 19