Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Knights of the Old Republic : The Jedi Masters

Page: 9 of 10
 Nick Vader
06-03-2010, 10:30 AM
Just one thing I thought I should say:

IF YOU WANT TO PLAY THROUGH TJM AND ANY OTHER MOD, YOU SHOULD PLAY IT WITH A *C-L-E-A-N* GAME WITH NO OTHER MODS, YOU SHOULD HAVE THE LATEST PATCHES INSTALLED AND IF YOU GET STUCK, YOU MAY WANT TO CHECK OUT THE GUIDES AND THE TIPS FOR THE MOD.

Thank you.
 Wedge Suron
06-05-2010, 2:37 PM
@Nick Vader

Well, you can play it with things like stat changes to some things. I play it with stuff like that.
 Camme
06-09-2010, 4:15 AM
Hi
im french and I don't speak english very well so sorry for mistakes I will make

I have KotOR2 installed and my patcher doesn't work so I have downloaded the v1.b patch on lucas game official site.

i have downloaded TJM and installed him succesfully
when I star the game, mod works, skin is new and when I began a new game I have to choose new kind of characters. So i think the mod is working

but after the first movies, when we arrived in the ship which look likes the first ship in KotOR1 the dialog begin and I can't see what other character say and I can't see the differents things I can say.
My probleme is that I can't see dialog but i can answer when I click '1' or '2'

So what I have to do pls? I'm a fan of KotOR and your mod loook likes awesome so help me plssssssss
I want to play TJM!!!!
 ShadowRider
06-09-2010, 6:12 AM
Camme : you need to patch your files with DlgConv to be able to see the dialogs and text.
get it here : http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php#mctl)

(french tutorial)
Cochez franзais mais ne dйcochez pas english. La langue d'origine doit кtre conservйe.
Cliquez sur le + vert et allez chercher vos fichiers dans SwKotor2\Override
Sйlectionnez tous les fichiers qui apparaоtront (CTRL+A) et cliquez sur Ouvrir.
Les fichiers apparaоtront dans la liste.
En bas, une case "Output folder" demande oщ sauvegarder les fichiers convertis, cliquez sur la loupe а cфtй et sйlectionnez le mкme dossier SwKotor2\Override
Voilа, vous pouvez cliquer sur Convert!

Fermez DlgConv et relancez-le.
Refaites la mкme manip mais avec le dossier SwKotor2\Modules.
 Working Class Hero
06-10-2010, 2:55 AM
If you're using the Fench version of tsl you also will need the official 'a' patch, in addition to the 'b' patch.

Edit: At least, I think you do. I know that you need it for normal gameplay, but maybe you don't need the official patch for a tc?
 jrs90
06-10-2010, 8:36 PM
My game keeps crashing during the loading screen after creating a player
 gasgallery
06-16-2010, 9:53 AM
My game keeps crashing to desktop after Onderon. As soon as the movie finishes it just dies. Any idea what might be causing this? Don't have any other mods installed beyond the official patches, invisible head gear and the cyan/silver lightsaber fix...

Edit: Panic over, I started a new game with a male character and it miraculously worked. Weird. A few notes so far...

Voice acting would REALLY add to the quality of this mod. I know it's a pain in the arse but right now, I don't always know who's speaking a certain line because a. they're not voiced and b. the camera doesn't always close in on the character that's speaking.

The aliens could easily be given audio with the original files from the game. In fact maybe some of the main characters could speak an alien language to save time?

A few issues with the dialogue. Some of the lines could use some work, the battle in the palace really confused me for example. Not really sure what happened. Again, I think voice acting would help in this regard. Also when you talk to a character (let's take Tsig for example), I find it irritating that you have to re-initiate dialogue with her to ask her another question. E.g. you can ask her why she wants to find Revan, she'll answer, conversation ends. But wait, I wanted to ask her what's up with her voice!

Tbh though, I really can't overlook the enormous amount of effort that must have gone into this mod. It's a conversion for god's sake! With a couple more patches or updates this mod will actually be mind blowing. Moreso than it is already.

Another Edit: Also I've found a bug with Tsig. You can get unlimited exp with the "I'm no psychologist..." line, don't know if this applies to the rest of your party. Sorry if it's been posted already.

Yet another Edit: Aaaaand my playthrough has been brought to a halt. HK-47 disappeared after I destroyed the droids and completed that quest for the thieves. Balls.
 Rogue417
06-21-2010, 9:13 AM
ive really had alot of problems with this mod....idk if its the mod or my game but it wont let me past dxun it crashes as soon as i fix the ship near the sith building...has anyone else had this problem? ) among other things)
 Darth Dan 012
08-13-2010, 1:40 AM
Actually I have yet to play this mod, because I'm still playin' TSLRCM.

One quick question though: Does Darth Nihilus have any lines in this?
 Lord of Hunger
08-13-2010, 4:48 PM
@Darth Dan 012:
Yes, but they are his usual Sith Holocronese.
 Sith Holocron
08-13-2010, 8:13 PM
@Darth Dan 012:
Yes, but they are his usual Sith Holocronese.

But not my own form of Holocron-ese. Heh.
 Lord of Hunger
08-14-2010, 12:41 AM
But not my own form of Holocron-ese. Heh.
Lol, true. :D
 storm-rider
08-19-2010, 5:37 AM
theres a bug in the mod, at the end of the dark side ending when u have to kill a party member because they wont join u it changes to combat mode and u cant finish the playing the mod, anyone had the same issue? anyone know how to slove this?
 phsycokiller14
09-06-2010, 2:05 PM
i downloaded it and everything but idk how to put it on my kotor 2 game
 phsycokiller14
10-21-2010, 12:16 AM
i need help how do i install TJM and play iht?
 storm-rider
10-21-2010, 12:59 PM
i need help how do i install TJM and play iht?

Download all the tjm files from the link on the first page, U need a clean installation of kotor 2 tsl (with the latest patches), then install the files to where it asks you to, which is the k2 tsl directory, it's usually:
C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR
there, unless u chose somewhere else, then run the launcher and enjoy.
Also for some computers that use more than one processor u might need to set an affinity with the game. If u dont need to do it when playing K2 tsl then you wont have to.

Storm-Rider
 salam263
10-23-2010, 3:52 AM
I have "tried" to install the mod, when i downloaded it i installed everything (or so i thought, buy the way, i was using winrar). But then when i started it, it was no different than usial.. Is there anything you need to do after you open the files and have runed the installers inside the files?
 storm-rider
10-23-2010, 2:47 PM
did u save them each to the appropriate section?
has the game got the latest patches and a working launcher and the right mss32.dll?
do wat u need to do to get the K2 game working and then JM shud work, if it still doesnt work try asking on their own website which is on the first page of this post.
 salam263
10-23-2010, 3:49 PM
did u save them each to the appropriate section?
has the game got the latest patches and a working launcher and the right mss32.dll?
do wat u need to do to get the K2 game working and then JM shud work, if it still doesnt work try asking on their own website which is on the first page of this post.

during the installation of each file i think they asked you were i should save the file and there where already a suggestion there to save it and when i clicked ok, it stood that that place didn't existed and asked me if i want to create one, and i said yes on every one so i guess i saved them at a appropiate section..
I guess the game dosn't have the latest patches, where can i install them?
The launcher is working as good as it alwayes have, and what is the right mss32.dll?
 storm-rider
10-24-2010, 5:59 AM
on some computers that use an OS that vista or later you have to play around with the game files to make it work, if ur using XP then dont worry about that but if ur using anything else try downloading the mss32.dll file from here:
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/TSL_Windows_Vista_Fix;85439)

and as for the patches just google kotor 2 patches,
Also try running an affinty with a single processor, run the launcher and task manager, right click the task and select go to process then right click the process and select set affinity and uncheck all but 1 box,
 salam263
10-24-2010, 7:44 AM
Um.., i'm from sweden and can't find really find a fitting translation for affinity, maybe you could explain. I'm using an XP so that shouldn't be the problem.. alright well, i have installed a patch now, the game have been updated to 1.0 to 1.0a, do you need to install any more patches (or maybe this one is to old)... anyway, thanks for helping me out, i really appreciate it :)
 .:Sam:.
10-24-2010, 9:46 AM
Well this modifaction certainly looks interesting. I'll give it a download now and it'll become my plan for the evening. :)

It looks great! Well done for all of your hard work.
 storm-rider
10-24-2010, 12:41 PM
Um.., i'm from sweden and can't find really find a fitting translation for affinity, maybe you could explain. I'm using an XP so that shouldn't be the problem.. alright well, i have installed a patch now, the game have been updated to 1.0 to 1.0a, do you need to install any more patches (or maybe this one is to old)... anyway, thanks for helping me out, i really appreciate it :)

For the Uk version there was to patches, 1.0a and 1.0b, as for the affinity thing seen as ur on xp i dont think u have to do it. If it still doesnt work then i suggest u try Kotor 2 tsl to see if that works, if so then the Mod should work, other than that i dont know what else you can try, im currently on vista and havent used Xp in a while
 salam263
10-24-2010, 1:00 PM
For the Uk version there was to patches, 1.0a and 1.0b, as for the affinity thing seen as ur on xp i dont think u have to do it. If it still doesnt work then i suggest u try Kotor 2 tsl to see if that works, if so then the Mod should work, other than that i dont know what else you can try, im currently on vista and havent used Xp in a while

Nope, still dosn't work... :( I really don't wanna play thrue the whole game again, so if i it is any other way, it would be great. Ya think i should install the other patch to?
One thing that can be the problem can be that when i had played thrue the tslrcm and uninstalled it, i couldn't start tsl "at all", then i uninstalled it at the controll panell and i havn't played it since then. That "can" be the problem, not most likely but maybe...
 storm-rider
10-24-2010, 2:05 PM
Lol, install all the patches with a fresh install of the game, then try and see if tsl works without any mods, u dont have to play through the whole games, just check to see if peragus and maybe telos work, just warp to the locations and have a root around, if it works then install ONLY the JM mod, and it should then work.
 salam263
10-25-2010, 1:17 AM
Lol, install all the patches with a fresh install of the game, then try and see if tsl works without any mods, u dont have to play through the whole games, just check to see if peragus and maybe telos work, just warp to the locations and have a root around, if it works then install ONLY the JM mod, and it should then work.

I dont really know much about computers and the TSL thing, so how do i "warp" to a location?
 storm-rider
10-25-2010, 5:00 AM
just type "warp" without the quotes followed by one of the following codes:
Code Area
------ ------------------------------------------------------
001EBO Prologue - Ebon Hawk Interior
002EBO Prologue - Ebon Hawk Exterior Hull
003EBO Ebon Hawk - Interior
004EBO Ebon Hawk - Interior - Red Eclipse Slayer Invasion [1]
005EBO Ebon Hawk - Escape from Peragus [2]
006EBO Ebon Hawk - Interior (Unused?)
007EBO Ebon Hawk - Interior (Unused?)
101PER Peragus - Administration Level
102PER Peragus - Mining Tunnels
103PER Peragus - Fuel Depot
104PER Peragus - Asteroid Exterior
105PER Peragus - Dormitories
106PER Peragus - Hangar Bay
107PER Peragus - Turret Minigame [2]
151HAR Harbinger - Command Deck
152HAR Harbinger - Crew Quarters
153HAR Harbinger - Engine Deck
154HAR Harbinger - Command Deck (used for cutscenes)
201TEL Citadel Station - Dock Module
202TEL Citadel Station - Entertainment
203TEL Citadel Station - Residential 082 East
204TEL Citadel Station - Residential 082 West
205TEL Citadel Station - Cutscene with Carth Onasi [3]
207TEL Citadel Station - Cantina
208TEL Citadel Station - Bumani Exchange Corp.
209TEL Citadel Station - Czerka Offices
211TEL Citadel Station - Swoop Track [4]
220TEL Citadel Station - Suburban
221TEL Citadel Station - Suburban
222TEL Citadel Station - Entertainment Module 081
231TEL Telos - Restoration Zone [5]
232TEL Telos - Underground Base
233TEL Telos - Czerka Site
261TEL Telos - Polar Plateau
262TEL Telos - Secret Academy
301NAR Nar Shadaa - Refugee Landing Pad
302NAR Nar Shadaa - Refugee Quad
303NAR Nar Shadaa - Docks
304NAR Nar Shadaa - Jekk'Jekk Tarr
305NAR Nar Shadaa - Jekk'Jekk Tarr Tunnels
306NAR Nar Shadaa - Entertainment Promenade
351NAR Nar Shadaa - Goto's Yacht
352NAR Nar Shadaa - Goto Cutscene [6]
371NAR Nar Shadaa - Swoop Track [4]
401DXN Dxun - Jungle Landing
402DXN Dxun - Jungle
403DXN Dxun - Mandalorian Ruins
404DXN Dxun - Mandalorian Cache
410DXN Dxun - Jungle Tomb
411DXN Dxun - Sith Tomb
421DXN Dxun - Turret Minigame [2]
501OND Onderon - Iziz Spaceport
502OND Onderon - Iziz Merchant Quarter
503OND Onderon - Iziz Cantina
504OND Onderon - Sky Ramp
505OND Onderon - Turret Minigame [2]
506OND Onderon - Royal Palace
510OND Onderon - Swoop Track [4]
511OND Onderon - Iziz Merchant Quarter Invasion [7]
512OND Onderon - Iziz Western Square
601DAN Dantooine - Khoonda Plains
602DAN Dantooine - Khoonda
603DAN Dantooine - Khoonda Plains Cutscenes [8]
604DAN Dantooine - Crystal Cave
605DAN Dantooine - Enclave Courtyard
610DAN Dantooine - Enclave Sublevel
650DAN Dantooine - Rebuilt Jedi Enclave
701KOR Korriban - Valley of the Dark Lords
702KOR Korriban - Sith Academy
710KOR Korriban - Shyrack Cave
711KOR Korriban - Secret Tomb
851NIH Ravager - Command Deck
852NIH Ravager - Bridge
853NIH Ravager - Nihilus/Visas Cutscene
901MAL Malachor V - Surface
902MAL Malachor V - Depths
903MAL Malachor V - Trayus Academy
904MAL Malachor V - Trayus Core
905MAL Malachor V - Trayus Crescent
906MAL Malachor V - Trayus Proving Grounds
907MAL Malachor V - Kreia/Sion Cutscene
950COR Ebon Hawk - Escape From Telos Cutscene [9]
 salam263
10-25-2010, 9:54 AM
just type "warp" without the quotes followed by one of the following codes:
Code Area
------ ------------------------------------------------------
001EBO Prologue - Ebon Hawk Interior
002EBO Prologue - Ebon Hawk Exterior Hull
003EBO Ebon Hawk - Interior
004EBO Ebon Hawk - Interior - Red Eclipse Slayer Invasion [1]
005EBO Ebon Hawk - Escape from Peragus [2]
006EBO Ebon Hawk - Interior (Unused?)
007EBO Ebon Hawk - Interior (Unused?)
101PER Peragus - Administration Level
102PER Peragus - Mining Tunnels
103PER Peragus - Fuel Depot
104PER Peragus - Asteroid Exterior
105PER Peragus - Dormitories
106PER Peragus - Hangar Bay
107PER Peragus - Turret Minigame [2]
151HAR Harbinger - Command Deck
152HAR Harbinger - Crew Quarters
153HAR Harbinger - Engine Deck
154HAR Harbinger - Command Deck (used for cutscenes)
201TEL Citadel Station - Dock Module
202TEL Citadel Station - Entertainment
203TEL Citadel Station - Residential 082 East
204TEL Citadel Station - Residential 082 West
205TEL Citadel Station - Cutscene with Carth Onasi [3]
207TEL Citadel Station - Cantina
208TEL Citadel Station - Bumani Exchange Corp.
209TEL Citadel Station - Czerka Offices
211TEL Citadel Station - Swoop Track [4]
220TEL Citadel Station - Suburban
221TEL Citadel Station - Suburban
222TEL Citadel Station - Entertainment Module 081
231TEL Telos - Restoration Zone [5]
232TEL Telos - Underground Base
233TEL Telos - Czerka Site
261TEL Telos - Polar Plateau
262TEL Telos - Secret Academy
301NAR Nar Shadaa - Refugee Landing Pad
302NAR Nar Shadaa - Refugee Quad
303NAR Nar Shadaa - Docks
304NAR Nar Shadaa - Jekk'Jekk Tarr
305NAR Nar Shadaa - Jekk'Jekk Tarr Tunnels
306NAR Nar Shadaa - Entertainment Promenade
351NAR Nar Shadaa - Goto's Yacht
352NAR Nar Shadaa - Goto Cutscene [6]
371NAR Nar Shadaa - Swoop Track [4]
401DXN Dxun - Jungle Landing
402DXN Dxun - Jungle
403DXN Dxun - Mandalorian Ruins
404DXN Dxun - Mandalorian Cache
410DXN Dxun - Jungle Tomb
411DXN Dxun - Sith Tomb
421DXN Dxun - Turret Minigame [2]
501OND Onderon - Iziz Spaceport
502OND Onderon - Iziz Merchant Quarter
503OND Onderon - Iziz Cantina
504OND Onderon - Sky Ramp
505OND Onderon - Turret Minigame [2]
506OND Onderon - Royal Palace
510OND Onderon - Swoop Track [4]
511OND Onderon - Iziz Merchant Quarter Invasion [7]
512OND Onderon - Iziz Western Square
601DAN Dantooine - Khoonda Plains
602DAN Dantooine - Khoonda
603DAN Dantooine - Khoonda Plains Cutscenes [8]
604DAN Dantooine - Crystal Cave
605DAN Dantooine - Enclave Courtyard
610DAN Dantooine - Enclave Sublevel
650DAN Dantooine - Rebuilt Jedi Enclave
701KOR Korriban - Valley of the Dark Lords
702KOR Korriban - Sith Academy
710KOR Korriban - Shyrack Cave
711KOR Korriban - Secret Tomb
851NIH Ravager - Command Deck
852NIH Ravager - Bridge
853NIH Ravager - Nihilus/Visas Cutscene
901MAL Malachor V - Surface
902MAL Malachor V - Depths
903MAL Malachor V - Trayus Academy
904MAL Malachor V - Trayus Core
905MAL Malachor V - Trayus Crescent
906MAL Malachor V - Trayus Proving Grounds
907MAL Malachor V - Kreia/Sion Cutscene
950COR Ebon Hawk - Escape From Telos Cutscene [9]

Really, that easy? cool :)
So ya think i should install the 1.0b patch also?
 Qui-Gon Glenn
10-25-2010, 10:04 AM
Really, that easy? cool :)
So ya think i should install the 1.0b patch also?
You will have had to edit your swkotor2.ini to include EnableCheats=1.

You must install all of the official patches, if there is more than one official patch for the European versions, then you should install all of them.

Does your XP machine have a Dual-Core processor? If so, you should manually set affinity every time you play the game. Do a Ctrl-Alt-Dlt and bring up your Task Manager, under processes. Look for swkotor2, right-click it, and set affinity to one of your cores. Exit Task Mgr and the game will resume.

*looks at thread topic*
 storm-rider
10-25-2010, 1:42 PM
You will have had to edit your swkotor2.ini to include EnableCheats=1.

You must install all of the official patches, if there is more than one official patch for the European versions, then you should install all of them.

Does your XP machine have a Dual-Core processor? If so, you should manually set affinity every time you play the game. Do a Ctrl-Alt-Dlt and bring up your Task Manager, under processes. Look for swkotor2, right-click it, and set affinity to one of your cores. Exit Task Mgr and the game will resume.

*looks at thread topic*

What he said :D
 salam263
10-26-2010, 10:31 AM
Alright, so i have found two other patches, 1.0b and 1.0c... They both are adding missing content, could that be a problem?
 storm-rider
10-27-2010, 6:51 AM
Install all the patches for the game, the patches usually increase stability and compatibility, Because your on XP a fresh install should work without you having to tinker with it,
1. Install the patches,
2. I find its easier to run the launcher instead of starting the game itself, and set an affinity with the launcher then run the game through the launcher.
Set an affinity, Open task manager (ctrl+shift+esc) > Right click on the game launcher > select "go to process" > right click process > select "set affinity" > Select only one box, all other boxes should be unchecked > then press ok and play the game.
The above works like that for vista, it should be the same with XP but i havent used it in a while.
 salam263
10-27-2010, 9:30 AM
When i tried install patch 1.0b it didn't work, is there a european version (can't find any one).... Is it possible to install patch 1.0c if you havn't installad patch 1.0b?
 Working Class Hero
10-27-2010, 10:54 AM
Don't install 1.0c.....it includes mods, which you don't need for TJM and probably would **** something up.
 salam263
10-27-2010, 11:24 AM
Don't install 1.0c.....it includes mods, which you don't need for TJM and probably would **** something up.

Ok, thanks :) but isn't it the same with 1.0b?
 Qui-Gon Glenn
10-27-2010, 5:30 PM
It is not an official patch. It is a make believe patch, by a third class modder, who stole without permission.

It will also brick your attempt at playing TJM.

Official Patches only, for the KotOR games at least. User-made "patches" will cause problems in most instances regarding KotOR.
 storm-rider
10-27-2010, 6:29 PM
Have you got it working yet?
 salam263
10-28-2010, 12:54 AM
Have you got it working yet?

No, i have only installed the first patch and i can't find a european version of 1.0b, should i forget about the second patch or "is" it a european version of it out there somewhere?
 Working Class Hero
10-28-2010, 1:02 AM
 salam263
10-28-2010, 1:05 AM
http://www.lucasarts.com/support/update/kotor2int.html)

Thank's! :) I have downloaded i't but i do not know if i should install it, becouse i found some info about it and it adds a few new features... Is that a problem?
 storm-rider
10-28-2010, 5:07 AM
The patches 1.0a and 1.0b are actual patches made by the company, you need to install both of them.
 salam263
10-28-2010, 10:45 AM
I installed the to patches and the whole mod, STILL dosn't work.... I have fixed that cheat thing, going to try out that thing now and see if "that" works...

:(:(

edit: it didn't.......
 vanir
10-28-2010, 8:47 PM
Did the clean install of TSL with the two patches and no mods work? Kind of need to make sure about that step before troubleshooting the mod installation.

As for the mod maker there isn't a possibility the scripts could have to be recompiled for European versions of the game with the mod installed is there? I made some script changes to my game and found I had to recompile them with TSLRCM installed for them to work once I installed that mod, so apparently script compiling is specific to the game setup as intended for playing (hence mods with a lot of script changes maybe buggy with other mods installed even if there's no specific file incompatability).
Has the mod been tested in Euro versions?
 Qui-Gon Glenn
10-29-2010, 12:09 AM
As for the mod maker there isn't a possibility the scripts could have to be recompiled for European versions of the game with the mod installed is there? I made some script changes to my game and found I had to recompile them with TSLRCM installed for them to work once I installed that mod, so apparently script compiling is specific to the game setup as intended for playing (hence mods with a lot of script changes maybe buggy with other mods installed even if there's no specific file incompatability).
Has the mod been tested in Euro versions?IIRC they contain different versions of nwnsscomp, which would seem to explain everything. Good brainstorm!
 salam263
10-29-2010, 1:00 AM
So would this mean that i won't be able to play it?
 storm-rider
10-29-2010, 4:52 AM
I have played this mod, im using the europe version of the game and the mod worked fine, so you should be able to play it.
 Sith Holocron
10-29-2010, 7:15 AM
Last month, Trex replied to an email I sent him. He said the following:

I'll definitely be posting something sometime soon. If nothing else, I need to ask some people for some help on LF. (I need a tree model, for instance.)

Before you all get too hopeful, I have to point out this is the same person that said the following in an email dated August 12, 2009:
I'm still progressing on the 2.0. Although I'm still tweaking textures, I think I'm finally satisfied with the revised versions.

Some of the voice actors haven't gotten back to me. I'd be annoyed, but I suppose something might have happened to them. I might have to do some auditions again, most notably Bastila and Canderous.

The release will be a little while yet, but hopefully not too long.

Speed is apparently not his strong suit (LOL) but if you want a speedier reply, go to his website and send him an email from there.
 salam263
10-30-2010, 3:17 AM
I have played this mod, im using the europe version of the game and the mod worked fine, so you should be able to play it.

well, it's not working.... should i send an e-mail from his website then? But before i do, is there anything ya need to do after downloading and installing each of the downloads (becouse it would be kind of embarrasing to send him the e-mail if that was the problem......)
 storm-rider
10-30-2010, 4:29 AM
Ok, have u installed the both movies installation, modules, music, override, voice and patch?
if u have downloaded all of them and installed them and it still doesnt work, then msg him.

Yes Msg means message lol :D
 salam263
10-30-2010, 2:21 PM
Ok, have u installed the both movies installation, modules, music, override, voice and patch?
if u have downloaded all of them and installed them and it still doesnt work, then msg him.

Yupp, done all that.... I guess "msg" means message(?). I'll do that and see what he has to say.

Edit: Trex has now helped me and everything is working fine! :)
Page: 9 of 10