Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Knights of the Old Republic : The Jedi Masters

Page: 5 of 10
 Eefluxx
03-04-2009, 2:30 PM
Am I the only one having trouble getting onto stations off of the Eagle?

No, my game kept freezing and crashing everytime I tried to get on the Aid Station. I was however able to get on the Aperture Station without problems.

I also had a problem on Etti where some doors would open and then shut immediatly before the rest of my team could get thru.

Other than the 2 black screens after the Jawa turned into a Rancor and after the HK and Canderous mission (I just restarted the game after each time and it worked from there) Only other bugs I had were some spelling erros and the voices (when there were voices) being so soft I could barely hear them.

However with all that said , very good mod Trex, I can tell you put alot of work into what you have done and bugs are to be expected from such a large mod :)

Eefluxx
 DarthVrook
03-04-2009, 2:44 PM
I have a problem
i cannot find kreia,bastila and the exile on the eagle
is this a bug by me or cant i see them
 Eefluxx
03-04-2009, 2:48 PM
Kreia is in one of the variouse rooms, I can't remember which, Basitila is in one of the old jail cells on the ship with Mira outside her door and two other guards and the Exile is on the bridge right next to Boran

Eefluxx
 Wedge Suron
03-04-2009, 2:49 PM
No, my game kept freezing and crashing everytime I tried to get on the Aid Station. I was however able to get on the Aperture Station without problems.

Not the same problem, the hatch isn't opening. I've tried both.

Bastila is in one of the rooms with a forcefield, look for Republic Soldiers and Mira. They're standing outside it.
Exile is on the bridge next to Canderous's son, opposite console to him.
I'm not as far to find Kreia, or if I am I cannot see her.
 DarthVrook
03-04-2009, 2:54 PM
no there are not there:(
no exile no bastila :((
no kreia:(
 Wedge Suron
03-04-2009, 2:59 PM
Have you checked both Forcefield corridors for Bastila? Have you even recruited them? I dunno about Kreia.

If you have recruited, I suggest you reinstall without using any other major mods.
 DarthVrook
03-04-2009, 3:02 PM
k and i was so far:S
 Wedge Suron
03-04-2009, 3:04 PM
If it means you can play properly, then it's a small price.
 HK-42
03-04-2009, 4:10 PM
Am I the only one having trouble getting onto stations off of the Eagle?

You dont get off normally, with the ship. In one of the sides there is a hatch you go to.
 Wedge Suron
03-05-2009, 3:15 AM
How tho, I can't get through them.
 Aliryn
03-05-2009, 4:07 AM
If you go into the hatch on the north side of the ship (the one without the Mandalorians), there should be a reticle floating in front of the back "wall" labeled with the name of the place you're docked at. You just need to "activate" it (just like with anything else, click on it with the mouse or press "r") and the new area should start loading. If it's not there or if it doesn't start loading, there might be something wrong, a bug or something. I sure hope you don't have to totally reinstall to get it to work >_<
 Trex
03-05-2009, 5:29 AM
no there are not there:(
no exile no bastila :((
no kreia:(

What about HK? If he isn't, I think I know how to solve this.
 DarthVrook
03-05-2009, 9:46 AM
i reinstalled and exile is again nowhere
bastila is nowhere
kreia is nowhere
and hk is nowhere:(
 Trex
03-05-2009, 10:10 AM
i reinstalled and exile is again nowhere
bastila is nowhere
kreia is nowhere
and hk is nowhere:(

I've heard this problem before. I'm not too sure what cause it, but I know how to solve. To copy and paste my response from then :

Ok. First of all, take this : http://www.d-ex-d.com/351nar.mod), and place it in C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\Modules.

Second. Go down to any planet off ship and cheat to get the following items :

1kreiajoin
2exilejoin
3hkjoin
4t3m4join
5bastjoin

Go back to ship, let the computer check the hatches (alot of hidden stuff happens during these few sentences), the items should dissappear, and people should hopefully be there.

Hopefully that should solve evverything. Let me know if it does.
 DarthVrook
03-05-2009, 10:12 AM
k i will try i thx for your help

Edit: sry for dp
first message i can see them thx
bad message
i cant reach bastila because it doesnt stop to create miras and republic soldiers and it doesnt stop to create exiles:S
 rebedo
03-05-2009, 4:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebedo View Post
When you go to etti your in the dock area. When you go to the refuge area your lightsaber, the one you get in the beginning, it Vanquishs. It might be that i equiped a dark lightsaber in the off hand though. When you get into the rufuge building the dark jedi lightsaber is in the main hand and the original is gone.
Did you doing anything in the area? My first thought is that the dark Jedi lightsaber is only usably by DS characters, and if you get too many light points it can just dissappear from your hands

I didn't do anything. I am on the darkside. The darkside light saber doesn't disapear, it just moves to the right hand and replaces your original lightsaber. On the docks i have the original, i go into the rufuge area and it takes the place of my original. And the left hand wich the ds lightsaber was in is now empty.
 jedi7000nathan
03-05-2009, 5:40 PM
are there any new apprentices i would like a Quaran or anglish or a selkath even a rakata
 TriggerGod
03-05-2009, 5:45 PM
are there any new apprentices i would like a Quaran or anglish or a selkath even a rakata

Those species don't have the animations to correctly use a lightsaber (or any other sword items for that matter) without it looking really odd.
 Trex
03-06-2009, 6:00 AM
k i will try i thx for your help

Edit: sry for dp
first message i can see them thx
bad message
i cant reach bastila because it doesnt stop to create miras and republic soldiers and it doesnt stop to create exiles:S

Could you clarify this a bit please. I'm afraid I don't fully understand.
Are you saying Bastila appears, but you can't reach her?

I didn't do anything. I am on the darkside. The darkside light saber doesn't disapear, it just moves to the right hand and replaces your original lightsaber. On the docks i have the original, i go into the rufuge area and it takes the place of my original. And the left hand wich the ds lightsaber was in is now empty.

In terms of the mod at least, I'm really not sure what could have caused this. It might be a glitch to do with kotor2 itself.

The obvious one to re-introduce as an apprentice for an expansion is Boran since alot of his files still remain. Beyond that, I haven't quite decided.

Those species don't have the animations to correctly use a lightsaber (or any other sword items for that matter) without it looking really odd.

I wanted to have a lightsaber weilding HK-1000, but had to replace them with heavy blasters. :(
 DarthVrook
03-06-2009, 7:36 AM
My problem ist that by every charckter the game produces many of the persones
At example when i use the cheat for the exile she stands on the bridge but after a while a second exile appears and so on
it dont stop to create the exile ,bastila ,mira and so on
after a time i have 100 of them on the eagle
 rebedo
03-06-2009, 9:25 AM
In terms of the mod at least, I'm really not sure what could have caused this. It might be a glitch to do with kotor2 itself.

Ya the thing that kind of pisses me off is you can't modify the darkside lightsabers on te workench so scince i lose my orignal lightsaber the crystals ecome useless to me .
 Wedge Suron
03-06-2009, 2:01 PM
I restarted my game and the doors were open, I think it's an occasional bug. I don't know what causes it tho. Are you aware that you have opened both doors?
 DarthVrook
03-06-2009, 4:03 PM
Ok i solve my problem on my way:P
there are now t3 ,kreia ,bastila,hk and the exile 3 of them but thats no problem:P
 Drunkside
03-07-2009, 4:49 AM
I need help getting to the chancellors office... Is it supposed to be next to the jedi temple in the mainstreet area? If the answer to that is yes, im gonna need the name of the module... warp warp. Why? There are two jedi temples there and no way to get to the chancellors office:xp: I have been trying to find it for over 2 hours and came to a conclusion about this:p
 Keeper_DP
03-07-2009, 5:11 AM
The website http://www.d-ex-d.com/) and the download links doesnґt works to me. Iґve tried with mozilla firefox and internet explorer.

Iґm from other country, could it be the reason?
 Wedge Suron
03-07-2009, 5:40 AM
The site seems to be down.
 DarthVrook
03-07-2009, 8:35 AM
i am at the place where i have to defend coruscant from the syyth
but i cannot go in the temple
what must i do when i have revan and bastila in the group when i get out of the slums?
 Aliryn
03-07-2009, 11:35 AM
Everybody seems to have this problem ^_^; So did I. If you see post #70 on this thread, there should be a fix there. Or you could install the patch, I think that's supposed to fix it.
 jedi7000nathan
03-07-2009, 3:00 PM
this is the greatest kotor 2 mod ever realesed so far
 Gregthegen
03-07-2009, 11:19 PM
I have a copy of the mod, so I am not worried if the site doesn't come back up. That being said, I hope that he will upload his work to kotorfiles sometime for those of us who don't know where http://www.d-ex-d.com/TJM.html). I myself found the mod quite by accident. (Lucky though that I found it).
I'm sure he'll have the site back up soon. Anyone who doesn't have it yet could try PMing him to see what's up and when the site will be back up.

Did I say I love this mod? :-p
 Wedge Suron
03-08-2009, 9:45 AM
I have the mod, I just restarted the mod itself with a new game. But I really want the site for the walkthrough.
 DarthVrook
03-08-2009, 9:48 AM
i also need it scorpius because i dont know what i should do when i must defend coruscant with bastila and revan after i kill the screams in the slums
do u know what to do?

Trex where are u?^^
 SonGoku360
03-08-2009, 5:44 PM
hey Trex, I've been having trouble getting on to your website. it's down.
 DarthVrook
03-08-2009, 8:35 PM
I play the Ls end but when i´m right he die or?
I say he because i wont say something for those who doesnt play it trough
 rebedo
03-08-2009, 11:40 PM
Ya the thing that kind of pisses me off is you can't modify the darkside lightsabers on te workench so scince i lose my orignal lightsaber the crystals ecome useless to me .

K i figured a way around it. I loaded an older save, and unequipped my original loghtsaber. Then equipped the ds lightsaber and zoned into the refuge section. Still had my original in my inventory.
 memarik
03-09-2009, 4:02 AM
this is really awsome!! :D :D but is the download link active? co when i try to go to the homepage it says somekind of error i dunno?
 Wedge Suron
03-09-2009, 4:40 AM
At the moment, no it isn't and Trex hasn't been on in a while.
 Trex
03-09-2009, 6:57 AM
Hi everyone. Sorry for the brief lack of responses but I've been off hiking in the Lake District.

Yes, the site does indeed seem to be down (Yahoo is having some problems), but it should be working again soon I hope. If not I'll set up a temp site elsewhere with the download links.

I was waiting until I finished the expansion pack before I got it on Kotorfiles, but I might step up.

I need help getting to the chancellors office... Is it supposed to be next to the jedi temple in the mainstreet area? If the answer to that is yes, im gonna need the name of the module... warp warp. Why? There are two jedi temples there and no way to get to the chancellors office:xp: I have been trying to find it for over 2 hours and came to a conclusion about this:p

The Chancellors' office is in the Senate, near where Revan went for his speech.
 Marcus22Khaar
03-09-2009, 10:47 AM
Hi everyone. Sorry for the brief lack of responses but I've been off hiking in the Lake District.

Yes, the site does indeed seem to be down (Yahoo is having some problems), but it should be working again soon I hope. If not I'll set up a temp site elsewhere with the download links.

Good to hear that is not my problem. I've been many days trying to send you the voice lines an e-mails, but Yahoo didn't send it to you. Please check your PMs, I'll send you one with a link to download the lines.

By the way, awesome mod, I've finished completely the light side story. Now I'm going to play the dark one.
 DarthVrook
03-09-2009, 1:12 PM
so now i will play it a second time
my first question is:D where is gellen after i rescued him from his ship where he has no clothes i use the cheat giveitem gellenjoin.I got a plot tag that heґs my apprentice but i cannot see him anywhere
 Trex
03-09-2009, 2:26 PM
so now i will play it a second time
my first question is:D where is gellen after i rescued him from his ship where he has no clothes i use the cheat giveitem gellenjoin.I got a plot tag that heґs my apprentice but i cannot see him anywhere

Is this with the patch? If not you may need it, so here's a temp filefront link : http://files.filefront.com/TJMPatchV11exe/;13437907;/fileinfo.html)

When first arriving, Gellen should be two doors along from Bastila, and after Korriban will be moved to the 'kitchen', which is the room with two benches just next to the G-wing hanger.
 DarthVrook
03-09-2009, 3:10 PM
nope sry he is not there and i have the patch
do i need any requires that he appears at example that i must have end the planet ettin IV or something like that?
 Trex
03-09-2009, 6:00 PM
nope sry he is not there and i have the patch
do i need any requires that he appears at example that i must have end the planet ettin IV or something like that?

He should be there any time.

Do you still take him to Korriban?
Is he still an equipable party member when you go to a planet?

It's bedtime here in the UK, so if the site isn't sorted by morning I'll upload the files somewhere else.
 DarthVrook
03-09-2009, 6:38 PM
after i found him in his room i said him that he should go to my ship
after that i dont see him again and no he is not a party member
 RedHawke
03-10-2009, 12:48 AM
Thread pruning done here...

Warning to all, posting about broken/down links are considered off-topic spam so be careful. Any more in this thread and I will simply infract those who do so.

PM material folks, PM material.
 Drunkside
03-10-2009, 11:50 AM
The Chancellors' office is in the Senate, near where Revan went for his speech.

There is a senate? where? Is it supposed to be next to the jedi temple? At least theres a senate behind one of those doors in the skybox... Revan hasnt done a speech yet in my game.
 Wedge Suron
03-10-2009, 11:55 AM
Look for the place with 2 people tagged Supreme Chancellor's Guards the door behind em is the place.

Darth Vrook, He's in the first room in Bastila's corridor if he's on the ship. He doesn't join the party till you talk to him on the ship.
 DarthVrook
03-10-2009, 5:43 PM
the problem is that he is not on the ship:S
 Wedge Suron
03-11-2009, 6:18 AM
 Trex
03-11-2009, 1:36 PM
Finally got a new site going. I'm sick of messing with Yahoo, so I have a new mod site I'll be using from now on at www.trexmods.at.ua)

The mod is up and hosted via Filefront (same as they use on Kotorfiles), and I'm working on putting some alternatives up.

The new site also has the walkthroughs etc. A few pages of the less important pages are missing, but I'm sorting them. If any one asks, please tell them where I've moved too. Also note the new email adress on the site if you want to contact me.
Page: 5 of 10