Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mod Requests Thread (#3)

Page: 8 of 8
 Darth InSidious
02-27-2005, 7:16 AM
Could someone make a sabrecross? I had this idea - it's basically like three saberstaffs - one vertical, two horizontal - the horizontal ones going North-South and East-west. You have to levitate it when it's active - obviously! Is it possible? :)
 Darkkender
02-27-2005, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Darth Melignous
To the guys who do so much work (and fine work it is) modding KOTOR II TSL I have a MOD idea/request. I'm a new member and longtime surfer/downloader of the mods. (my own override for kotor I was 98 MB all compatible).

WHAT ABOUT THIS:

for T3 in TSL a model to change his form/appearance to R2D2?

Now I bet that MOD would get download after download. (esp. now that T3 "sounds" a bit more R2D2...

You guys rule.... Keep up the killer work...

Well there are 2 different options here.

1st download prime's reskin of T3M4 for KOTOR 1 if you don't already have it. You will then need to rename the TGA file. In KOTOR 1 t3's TGA file was listen n_t3m3_01.tga if I recall, rename it n_t3m4_01.tga. As they corrected this in KOTOR 2:TSL.

2nd give me a couple of days and I will have a new mod finished for download which will include adaptations of this skin. It is dedicated to Giving droids different paint scheme's.

Also if you want more droids keep your eye's peeled for My [MECK]TSL Deathstar mod as it will include new droid recruits.
 Winduwt105
02-27-2005, 10:53 AM
Could anyone make a Holowan Cloakworks for TSL?
 General Kenobi
02-27-2005, 1:01 PM
Sweet man, thanks for the FYI and I'll be waiting to download your work, can't wait....
 Linheru
02-27-2005, 1:17 PM
Don't know if anyone has made a mod for this yet, but I'd love to see a single, twohanded blade, if anyone could make this.(Yes I'm a complete noob, I have no idea how to do this myself, if possible)

Is it possible to edit the size or shape of the saber blade itself? Like, make it longer, wider etc.(curved saber could be interesting :P)
 Antonius
02-27-2005, 3:22 PM
I realize Bao-Dur couldnt have the robe because of his arm.

Someone made a dark robe where the bottom of the robe was ripped. If someone did that but made the left arm of the robe ripped for Bao-Dur's arm. I think it would look pretty cool.
 DarthRevan2102
02-27-2005, 3:53 PM
i like that idea..... if only i could do it myself haha
 k3rizz3k
02-27-2005, 4:16 PM
Originally posted by Xcom
Erm, I did. But what do I have to do with it? :confused:

Well since it doesnt work... is there a way to just port it from kotor1?

I'll try it if it isnt too hard.. need a little instruction though :P
 Xcom
02-27-2005, 5:56 PM
Originally posted by k3rizz3k
Well since it doesnt work... is there a way to just port it from kotor1?

I'll try it if it isnt too hard.. need a little instruction though :P

Porting models isn't my domain, quite frankly.
I know I was able to make Bastila mask and successfully wear it, but somebody said it crashed his game. I don't know what the reason was. Maybe it depends on what clothing/armor you wear at the moment of applying the mask. Anyways, if you want, the masks can be downloaded from my page (http://www.matrixrain.com/kotor/). It's the last link (but beware, it may crash your game).
 RedHawke
02-27-2005, 7:12 PM
Originally posted by Ellderon
- blade finesse as a feat ( A bit weaker than the lightsaber finesee, works for normal melee weapons)
Finesse: Melee Weapons anyone? :roleyess:
Originally posted by Ellderon
no it doesn't. It works only for lightsabers (uses your DEX bonus to attack roles instead of STR if it's higher)
I beg to differ... But, it most definately does exist, Melee/Vibro Weapons use the Finesse: Melee Weapons Feat and Lightsabers use the Finesse: Lightsabers Feat they are virtually identical.
 jimbo32
02-27-2005, 7:48 PM
I was wondering if any of you skinning wizards out there have thought about doing some touch-up work on the robes. Specifically, changing that ridiculous looking olive green collar that a bunch of the robes have into something a little more color-coordinated. I'm currently wearing "Silvar's Robe", and can't understand why it doesn't have a dark brown collar. Similarly, the "Dark Jedi Knight Robe" would look 100% better (IMO) with a black collar. Just two examples.
 Emperor Devon
02-27-2005, 7:54 PM
You know the female PC head with the blue eyes, and whitish hair tied up in a bun? I was wondering if someone could remove the final Dark Side transition for it, but keep the first Dark Side transition. (Female PCs look ugly when fully on the Dark Side)
 AJL
02-27-2005, 11:28 PM
I would like to replace all those bad looking higher level robes
models and skins with those good looking lower level robes...

All the light/dark Jedi Knight and Master and other robes which
uses that stupid model should be replaced with the light/dark
Padawan and Jedi models and skins...
 Xenith112
02-28-2005, 1:33 AM
I wondering if any of you modders were planning on recreating atleast a portion of the real KoTOR2 ending? As we all know, the ending was severely cut, and the voice files / dialogue still exists.
Page: 8 of 8