Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mod Requests Thread (#3)

Page: 7 of 8
 Xcom
02-23-2005, 3:12 PM
Originally posted by k3rizz3k
Anyone thoguht of the dancers outfit with defense?

specially for you (http://www.matrixrain.com/kotor/g_danceroutfit.zip)

Note: it won't work if you already have dancers outfit in the inventory and then load savegame after copying this file. You'll have to spawn another outfit (using giveitem cheat) or simply reload the save from before dancing on Nar-Shadaa.
 Excalibur Bane
02-23-2005, 4:43 PM
Can someone insert some more pazaak players and cards maybe? I'm quite fond of the little game and you don't get enough of a chance to play with decent cards or against many opponents. I wouldn't mind some more NPCs to play with.
 k3rizz3k
02-23-2005, 6:56 PM
I know I am being a pain in the butt.. but when I try to connect.. I get this.. I'll try later :)

[img=http://img171.exs.cx/img171/5836/connection5za.th.jpg]) (http://img171.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img171&image=connection5za.jpg)
 Xcom
02-23-2005, 7:02 PM
My server appears to be down at the moment. Try sometime later.

otherwise, PM me your e-mail address, and I'll send it to you. (it's a tiny file)
 firehawk12
02-23-2005, 7:38 PM
Sorry, I'm kind of a newbie here, but is anyone planning to "finish" the KoTOR2 endings?
 90SK
02-23-2005, 8:26 PM
^^^

I'd expect so, though it would be a somewhat large project to put everything back in.
 k3rizz3k
02-23-2005, 8:33 PM
Having issues with the bastila skin.. As you can see I can go to Atris just fine:

http://img219.exs.cx/img219/8945/change13ut.jpg)

BUT when I try any of the three bastila choices in KSE it does this to the graphics:

http://img155.exs.cx/img155/2681/change24ul.jpg)

I have tried all the bastila models, and cannot figure it out.. I can do Atris Kreia, Reven.. but not Bastila
 firehawk12
02-23-2005, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by C. Skye
^^^

I'd expect so, though it would be a somewhat large project to put everything back in.

Has anyone announced anything?

Seems like people have already dug out the files.

http://tubertarian.com/kotor2missingcontent.php)
 Darth n00b
02-24-2005, 12:15 AM
Are there a non-armor force restriction mod out there for TSL, or is someone fixing it?

And did someone read my earlyer message?
 Xcom
02-24-2005, 1:31 AM
Originally posted by Darth n00b
Are there a non-armor force restriction mod out there for TSL, or is someone fixing it?

That's one of those "change few entries in 2da file" mod. I haven't seen one yet but it will take 2 minutes to make.
(haven't got game at this PC, so sorry..)

Originally posted by Darth n00b
And did someone read my earlyer message?

you need to check pcgamemods more often..
http://www.pcgamemods.com/10556/)

;)
 DarkReborn
02-24-2005, 1:56 AM
i want those PC heads for TSL:
Gran alien head
Weequay alien head
Quarren alien head
Daevorian Alien head
Gand alien head (With small stature please:D :D )
Masked Dark Jedi (yeah those of Dxun Tomb)
Bith Alien Head

if someone can do this id be very happy! Thanks!
 Captivus
02-24-2005, 4:09 AM
I guess I'd like a "new ending mod". It doesn't have to be with the original materials .... just a goodbye with the ebon hawk crew.

Plus I'd really like to see Mira do SOMETHING after the battle with the wookie - maybe she can find the exile just before the last battle and fight Darth Sion so that the main character could defeat Kreia?
 Cloud333
02-24-2005, 8:22 AM
Well just a minor request, but I was wondering if T7nowhere might make a blue bladed version of his Qui-gon lightsaber :)
 DarthRevan2102
02-24-2005, 9:29 AM
to tk102.... since you made that awesome Dark Choker armband.... i was wondering if you could make a drainlife one.... if you have the drainlife/death field power, you would be able to drain the life of anyone that isnt in your party(limited to Dark Side) and give darkside points when you do it.
 Ryuke
02-24-2005, 9:55 AM
Any kind of tool that can edit the journal. I was unable to complete the TSF Bounty: Escaped Criminals submission due to them failing to spawn on Telos' surface (yes i saw them previously at the Czerka HQ) and every time i look at my journal that mission is still there and reminds me each time i havn't done it but i cant go back and do it now if i tried. Silly bugs!

If there is already some kind of journal editor, or a tutorial on how to DELETE missions or at least move Incomplete misisons to the Completed missions list, then i'd apprecaite it.

Thanks! ^_^
 Captivus
02-24-2005, 11:12 AM
Jedi training mod - some new options that allow to teach Atton, Mira and Hnadmaiden the way of the Force just like Kreia tought the Exile (depending on influence and the option chosen npc would turn to the light/dark side, get a special FP bonus or a new force power )

PS.
I could write the text but I'm no modder so somebody would have to put it in the game
 FF7fan
02-24-2005, 1:17 PM
I'd like a mod where every time you travel to a different planet you take off, enter hyperspace and then the game loads the map of the ebon hawk traveling in hyperspace, just like the begging. Then you just go to the map and select your destination again and then it lands you on the planet you wanted.

Or maybe just an extra button or something that allows you to travel in hyperspace whenever you want to.
 JacenPrime
02-24-2005, 2:53 PM
I'd like to make a request for a mod that would make Visas Marr's Lightsaber and Freedon Nadd's Offhand Lightsaber upgradeable (they would be so much better if they were upgradeable.)
 90SK
02-24-2005, 5:51 PM
Originally posted by Captivus
Jedi training mod - some new options that allow to teach Atton, Mira and Hnadmaiden the way of the Force just like Kreia tought the Exile

This is already in the game.;)
 The Lone Badger
02-24-2005, 6:13 PM
Originally posted by C. Skye
This is already in the game.;)

I think he means teaching extra stuff the way Kreia does, rather than just giving a 10-second lesson on Jedihood then leaving them to their own devices.
 tk102
02-24-2005, 9:00 PM
Originally posted by DarthRevan2102
to tk102.... since you made that awesome Dark Choker armband.... i was wondering if you could make a drainlife one.... if you have the drainlife/death field power, you would be able to drain the life of anyone that isnt in your party(limited to Dark Side) and give darkside points when you do it. Well I'm kind of busy right now, but you can have this (http://webpages.charter.net/krumsick/kotor/reallydark.zip) which is kind of a secret version of the Choker that I haven't publicly posted about until now. It only works for KotOR.

This one works for TSL (click (http://webpages.charter.net/krumsick/kotor/reallydark_tsl.zip))

(Modes: Choke, Spontaneous Combustion, Electrical Storm)
 Malivolus
02-24-2005, 9:11 PM
Could someone point out the file names for Atris? I'm trying to make her robes wearable and I seem to be unable to locate the model for them, I found textures, but they are for a different model then any robes in the game so simple retexturing would not work :(
 Nodakrattler
02-24-2005, 9:21 PM
Originally posted by Malivolus
Could someone point out the file names for Atris? I'm trying to make her robes wearable and I seem to be unable to locate the model for them, I found textures, but they are for a different model then any robes in the game so simple retexturing would not work :(

I don't have access to my computer, gotta love night check, but if you open the apperance.2da file and look for her apperance then look along that line it should list their name in the modleb column. Hope this helps ya.
 k3rizz3k
02-24-2005, 9:30 PM
Xcom did you see my previous message about the errors with bastila?
 DarthRevan2102
02-24-2005, 9:31 PM
tk... the link doesnt work for me... is it messed up or is it just my comp?
 Captivus
02-24-2005, 10:51 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Captivus
Jedi training mod - some new options that allow to teach Atton, Mira and Hnadmaiden the way of the Force just like Kreia tought the Exile
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is already in the game.

Yeah I know ... but what I meant was a mod that lets you teach them AFTER they became Jedi :) . For example -

you would teach Mira new Force techniques afther you turned her to be a jedi on Nar Shadda

Now its only - XXX began his/her first steps in learning the Force. I'd like to teach them just as Kreia tought Exile - how to channel the Force (more FP) how to use in (new force powers ) etc.
 Malivolus
02-25-2005, 1:48 AM
Originally posted by Nodakrattler
I don't have access to my computer, gotta love night check, but if you open the apperance.2da file and look for her apperance then look along that line it should list their name in the modleb column. Hope this helps ya.
Thanks, I'll check this out.
 FF7fan
02-25-2005, 2:31 AM
Could there also be an after ending mod? One that teleports you abord the ebon hawk, traveling in hyperspace, right after the ending movies?
 The Lone Badger
02-25-2005, 3:06 AM
Has anyone done something that's like the Handmaiden's normal clothing, but minus the hood? I've seen Kay338's 'White Robe', but the black patches make it look more 'uniform-like'.
 Keneth
02-25-2005, 3:54 AM
Has anyone made bandon's or revan's robes for tsl, I'd like to see those, nothing special either, it's just the look that matters.
 Nodakrattler
02-25-2005, 1:20 PM
Originally posted by Keneth
Has anyone made bandon's or revan's robes for tsl, I'd like to see those, nothing special either, it's just the look that matters.

Check this thread. http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=143884&perpage=30&pagenumber=3)

Their not out yet, but now you can keep an eye on the thread
 The Lone Badger
02-25-2005, 7:36 PM
Not precisely a mod request, since I know this mod already exists, but does anyone know where I can find the TSL mod that extends the duration of the 20-second force powers? I saw it once but didn't get it, and now I'm going Hardcore I'd like to DL it.
 Nodakrattler
02-25-2005, 7:55 PM
Originally posted by The Lone Badger
Not precisely a mod request, since I know this mod already exists, but does anyone know where I can find the TSL mod that extends the duration of the 20-second force powers? I saw it once but didn't get it, and now I'm going Hardcore I'd like to DL it.

I don't think it's been done for TSL yet. Achellies did it for Kotor 1. Well at least I haven't seen it and it didn't show up when I did a search for extended force powers.
 tomwaz
02-26-2005, 12:42 AM
I would love to see a mod like andargors diguise mod for kotor 1.

If someone could do one of these for TSL it would be great. For those who don't remember it, it basically let you have the appearence of all the npc skins in the game. It wouldn't take long, but i suck at modding. Someone please do this.
 masterchief2491
02-26-2005, 3:30 AM
hey my fave caracter of all da movys is darth maul. so i wanted to know ifanyone that' good at modeling character heads could make one that looks like darth maul. also id like to geta hold of a set of robes ike his and i saw a link on pcgm but it didn't work.

so if this has been don PLZ send me the link or the files.
also check out my ajuntapall lightsaber and look forward to my marka ragnos sabre
 Lucied
02-26-2005, 7:53 AM
i dont know if this is true but if TSL has the jawa models and Tatoonie areas on it why not put Tatoonie in TSL that was my altime favorite planet in KOTOR i was disappointed they didnt put itin
 Warmaker
02-26-2005, 9:30 AM
A "younger" looking Atris, closer to what she was shown as in the promotional art.

Besides, she already has a character portrain in-game.
 Xcom
02-26-2005, 9:55 AM
Originally posted by k3rizz3k
Xcom did you see my previous message about the errors with bastila?

Erm, I did. But what do I have to do with it? :confused:
 Ellderon
02-26-2005, 1:02 PM
Hmm....let's see.
Things i would like to see in a MOD (forgive me if I repeat sonme requests..didn't bother to read all those previos posts)

- More sensible cahrachter stats (stats that fit charachters better. Mandalore for instance, is a soldier that sleeps with his gun. His Dex is terribly low! he should have STR, DEX, CONST at least 14 and the other 10 at the beginning. Same goes for other charachters...)

- Miras missile launcher that actually makes sense (weak, weak, WEAK)

- a bit better ranged weapons (they are allmost excellent now. I cleaned out that Sith Toomb on Duxun wiht Madalaore, Atton and Mira..all with guns.. big guns + master rapid shot... You can't deflect all of htem Sith scum! heheh)

- blade finesse as a feat ( A bit weaker than the lightsaber finesee, works for normal melee weapons)

- better story ending.

- a white jedi armor.. something similar to Bandnd's/Yal Naphate/whatever that greenish Jedi armor is called

- MORE banter

- Bastila like robes for females(and a similar male version!)

- a two-handed saber..like this one:
http://img117.exs.cx/img117/1156/kotorgsabre5ac.th.jpg)
 The Lone Badger
02-26-2005, 1:26 PM
Originally posted by Ellderon
- Miras missile launcher that actually makes sense (weak, weak, WEAK)

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=145010)

- blade finesse as a feat ( A bit weaker than the lightsaber finesee, works for normal melee weapons)

Already exists in-game.
 Ven
02-26-2005, 2:10 PM
Hi there

Back in the early pages of the thread I saw a "mod to get Juhani back to the dark side". I like the idea, but we should have the possibility to get her as a dark fellow directly from the beginning if we chose the dark side on dantoine.

Let's imagine: you met Juhani on dantooine, chat with her, fight with her, well as usual.
Then if you're light sided you can persuade her to go light, or kill her if you fail or want.
So if you're Dark sided, you should have the possibility to make her join too but directly as a dark fellow. Instead of Juhani being killed, she submit to you dark power (you accept, or finish her)

Technically i suppose you can modify dialog, stats and stuff but it would be tough. I guess the most simple way is to really kill her, and then create a new recruit based on the Juhani model in the dialogs, scripts etc (copy/paste ?). The problem with the dialogs is to suppress the reference of the "i am now in the light side" stuff, and everything inadequate, plus to effectivly make her attack the twilek slaver.
Speaking of this moment, she should obviously turn back to dark side, which make all my supposition about making a new juhani after killing the first one obsolete, argh !

Too bad I don't have any clue about modding, a dark juhani with the svцsh/ChAiNz Dark Robe would be AWESOME.
I'll give it a try when my hardware problems will be solved.
 Lucied
02-26-2005, 4:37 PM
just thought of another idea instead of calling the handmaiden why not change her name to be her real name i would post the name but it would be a spoiler
 General Kenobi
02-26-2005, 7:01 PM
To the guys who do so much work (and fine work it is) modding KOTOR II TSL I have a MOD idea/request. I'm a new member and longtime surfer/downloader of the mods. (my own override for kotor I was 98 MB all compatible).

WHAT ABOUT THIS:

for T3 in TSL a model to change his form/appearance to R2D2?

Now I bet that MOD would get download after download. (esp. now that T3 "sounds" a bit more R2D2...

You guys rule.... Keep up the killer work...
 Antonius
02-26-2005, 9:02 PM
If anyone is interested in making this. After you make Bao-Dur a jedi. Make a mod so he can wear the robes. It just doesn't seem right without them.
 kata_mad
02-27-2005, 12:05 AM
What i would like done is the option to make new lightsabers using the workbench after you have made you first. because after playing the game through one i could not find enough lightsabers for all of my jedi.
 RedHawke
02-27-2005, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by kata_mad
What i would like done is the option to make new lightsabers using the workbench after you have made you first. because after playing the game through one i could not find enough lightsabers for all of my jedi.
Try this mod here (http://www.pcgamemods.com/10387/) it does something like that! :D
 Ellderon
02-27-2005, 2:13 AM
Originally posted by The Lone Badger
Already exists in-game.

no it doesn't. It works only for lightsabers (uses your DEX bonus to attack roles instead of STR if it's higher)

and I think Bao-dur can't wear robes becoause of his arms. al lthat energy..the robe would catch fire..
 JacenPrime
02-27-2005, 5:49 AM
Right, I have two mod requests I would like to ask

1. Make Visas Marr's Lightsaber a getable item (comes with Visas) and make Visas Marr's and Freedon Nadd's Offhand Lightsaber upgradeable so they are more usable

2. Create a Droid's Assassin Rifle for HK-47 (basically a Disruptor Rifle with 1-10 damage, all the Sniper Shot feats, critical of 18-20 x2, +2-20, attack modifier 5, range 28m, and cool upgrades) (those are stats of TSL one)

I'd do it myself but last time I modded....I had to recreate my harddrive.
 Hekx
02-27-2005, 6:15 AM
The only mod I would really like to see which I can't find any information on is:

(a) disable the mini games

(b) stop using temp. characters

I honestly really dislike them. In the first game, they were average and standable, but these ones take away any lastability of continuous play-throughs for me.

I would rather have the option to allow the computer to follow through any events by random calculated outcome while I remain as my created character through out the whole game - even if it means sitting in a cell for two hours.

The cut-scenes that sequence between the mini games take away hours of fun as well, not even disabling movies can save the game.
 madog
02-27-2005, 6:48 AM
i would like to see a mod *completion* of the droid planet M4-78

go here for more info
http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=144302)
Page: 7 of 8