Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

RPG for all

Page: 5 of 5
 Deac
05-03-2002, 3:55 PM
That's not what I said. The Mediator (Future Deac sent this Deac the telepathic message-remember) said the Mortals duel. That means Deac Starkiller Vs Termand Rwos Darkstar. No avatars. No possession. If he willingly allowed your powers to fuse, then he'll willingly kill my and keep the power, won't he?

*With the Darkstar distracted, Syrnl draws a dagger and sneeks up behind Rwos*
 Redwing
05-03-2002, 9:24 PM
*the Darkstar laughs again* You don't understand, fool. I am he now. I don't care what the Mediator wants...

*Rwos' senses tell the Darkstar of Syrnyl's approach; the Darkstar whirls and sends the revenant flying*
 Deac
05-05-2002, 12:23 PM
Then let's go. My friend is gone...and I will destroy your disgusting perversion of his memory...

*Deac draws the Starkiller sword. At this, Syrnl goes onto instinct. Part of his soul wants the Darkstar medallion back...*
 Redwing
05-05-2002, 2:52 PM
*Rwos Darkstar explodes in dark blue light, blowing all three of the others backwards. The Darkstar medallion glows and begins to meld with his chest.*

What---what is happening to me?!? *pauses* What are these memories...they are appearing even now as I think of them...how can this be?
 Deac
05-06-2002, 12:58 PM
Syrnl: No! You will not complete the ritual! I will have the medallion!!!

*He thrusts a dagger into the soft flesh behind the medallion. Rwos's blood gushes from the wound. Any normal being would be dead from an attack like that...*
 Redwing
05-07-2002, 1:24 AM
*Darkstar Rwos shoves the sword out from the wound. The wound closes up* Nice try, Starkiller...but you'll have to do better than that! *Rwos kicks Deac in the jaw with lightning speed. Deac tumbles over the edge of the rooftop*

((OOS: Wraithy? REPLY :p :D))
 Wraith 8
05-07-2002, 7:09 AM
((OOS: to what? i mean this is between you and Deac.. Corzip has nothing to do with this))
 Redwing
05-08-2002, 3:06 AM
((OOS: But you are there are you not??? Think of this as if it were real Wraithy :p Post your character's reaction :D and if he decides to interfere, then interfere!! :D))
 Wraith 8
05-08-2002, 8:30 AM
((((OOS: hmmmmm what would my char do?? hmmmm))

*grabs a bag of popcorn and watches the fight and struggle*

((better?))))
 Deac
05-08-2002, 4:58 PM
*Whilst it appears to Darkstar that Deac is now dead, he does nothing but laugh.

In this final instant, Syrnl, full of pure Rage, grabs the Darkblade from Rwos scabbard, slams it into Rwos' back, forcing him off of the end of the building. Using the dark side of the force which he has used most of his life, Syrnl is quick enough to grab onto the medallion, tearing it from Rwos's skin. Syrnl then slices it off with a dagger and holds it in his hand...*

We can be powerful again together Syrnl...you will have a great place in history, power beyond your dreams...

Syrnl: I had that power, once. I didn't get what I wanted. In death I will redeem myself.

And you're...coming with me...

*Syrnl's body finally succums to the death it has woken from. In this final moment, Syrnl has redeemed himself and removed the Darkstar from this universe.

Or has he? As the sword and medallion crumble to dust...a faint spirit glides away? The darkstar? Or dust?
 Redwing
05-09-2002, 12:51 AM
*a rip opens in the universe, as Rwos Darkstar falls off the Coruscantian building. His body slams into the ground next to the dropped teleporter. Dizzy and confused with pain, the gargoyle struggles upwards as his wounds automatically heal. He feels empty, as if something was ripped from him. He looks at his chest---

The medallion! It's gone! And yet...I am still here! How can this be?

*The teleporter beeps again. Rwos Darkstar looks at the teleporter and reaches for the object, which is glowing again.

*ZAP!*

Rwos Darkstar jerks his hand back as if he was burned. The teleporter screen read:

DANGER

UNRECOGNIZED GENETIC SIGNATURE

DEFENSE SYSTEM ACTIVATED

What? Unrecognized? But...I am Termand Rwos! How can it not recognize me? Or...I am not Termand Rwos! I am the Darkstar! No...that is ridicuolous...who is the Darkstar? Who is Termand Rwos? I! I! I am Termand...Rwos...am I...dark...am I...I am...I am... *he holds his head in his hands* DEAC!! Deac Starkiller! He has done this to us! We must kill him! No, we must not kill him...he is our friend...no! He is our worst enemy! No! No! He is our...our...our... *reaches for the teleporter again*OW! AAAAGG!! WHY WON'T YOU RECOGNIZE ME!!

TEMPORAL ANOMALY

TEMPORAL ANOMALY

TEMPORAL ANOMALY

What temporal anomaly? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

ATTEMPTING TO COMPENSATE

COMPENSATING...

*another rip opens in the fabric of reality...and someone falls out...*

((OOS: Remember that the medallion was partially melded into Rwos already...but now Rwos is permanently changed. Genetically changed...which means the teleporter's safeguards are kicking in...))
 Deac
05-09-2002, 5:21 PM
*Deac, evne still falling, can feel the Darkstar's destruction. With the medallion's power bonded to Syrnl, it is becoming weaker*

That still doesn't help me out of this current predicament...

*Fortunatley(But not so) Deac lands on a soft surface. So glad he is alive, he thanks his gods for his safe landing. Then his nose begins to work again. A foul smell that oculd bleach your clothes wafts over him...*

Damn. I just had to land in garbage!
 Redwing
05-10-2002, 1:27 AM
Rwos stares.

Rwos stares back.

Two Rwoses. Two.

Both look down as the teleporter breaks the silence again with a loud buzz.

The second Rwos reaches down and picks it up.

MATCH CONFIRMED

SECURITY SYSTEM ON STANDBY
 Deac
05-11-2002, 5:45 PM
*Deac force jumps back to the rooftop to see the two Rwoses.*

Well, Rwos, now you know how i felt back at the beginning of those Cantina adventures...
 Redwing
05-13-2002, 1:45 AM
Rwos Darkstar (or what remains of it) : How is this possible?

Rwos: Who in seven hells are you? You're not...me...are you?

*Deac speaks. Both Rwoses flash a startled glance at him*

Dark Rwos: STARKILLER!! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!

Rwos: Deac? What's going on? Weren't we just up on that roof? And who...
 Deac
05-13-2002, 5:17 PM
Rwos, stand aside.

Well, Darkstar-once I slay that body you get to go find Syrnl-in death. Look's like this is going to be it 'till Ragnarok.

*Deac draws the sword*

See you then...
 Redwing
05-14-2002, 12:44 AM
*Rwos Darkstar stands immobile in front of Deac. He seems undecided.

The Darkstar senses itself dying. The only way for it to survive, it decides, is to get the only other medallion it can see at the moment...Deac Starkiller's.*

((OOS: Deac, no trying to wrap it up by killing the (former) Darkstar...I am going somewhere with this :D))
 Deac
05-14-2002, 4:51 PM
That's it, you want me , don't you. You want to take me, to fuse both powers and use them for evil. Or do you just want me. You tried at first, but then Syrnl stole you.

*Drops sword*

If you want me, take me. I guarentee it'll be your ultimate doom.
 Redwing
05-14-2002, 8:54 PM
this has to be some kind of trick...

I don't want you. I have the host I need. All I need is...a focal point... *stares greedily at the medallion on Deac's chest*

Rwos: Hey! Excuse me? What the hell is going on??
 Deac
05-15-2002, 3:54 PM
You can't touch this, thing . Here, try!

*Deac thrust his medallion into Darkstar's hand. Darkstar howls and drops it*
 Redwing
05-15-2002, 8:53 PM
B-b-bastard! *the Darkstar angrily nurses his hurt hand* I don't care then! I'll just have to get myself satisfaction by just killing you! *Rwos Darkstar rushes at Deac---and gets knocked away by a kick to his side.

Termand Rwos: I don't know who you are...but you're not touching one of my friends!
 Deac
05-16-2002, 6:29 PM
*Deac picks up the sword and smiles. His friend is back*

Rwos...when we destroy this thing, the Darkstar will be completely gone...ARRGH!

*Deac feels a sudden pain in his head*

Don't even try that pysonic crap, Darkstar. It won't work. Your powers are failing. Doom awaits thee!
 Redwing
05-17-2002, 9:45 PM
*Rwos Darkstar stares at Deac* What? I haven't even attacked you yet!

Am I sensing...no...it couldn't be...
 Deac
05-18-2002, 3:48 PM
You...have the force? You've taken something that does not belong to you again...haven't you? You stole my brother's soul, didn't you...?
 Redwing
05-18-2002, 6:13 PM
*Rwos Darkstar is by now thoroughly confused by Deac's accusations. All he knows that himself, as the Darkstar entity, is dying, fading without the medallion. And to make things even more confusing, he can sense...himself...through Rwos' extra senses.* Could it be...Another Darkstar? HOW??
 Deac
05-20-2002, 5:06 PM
* A woman exits from the shadows. It is Reletha Darkstar, daughter of Syrnl. In a case around her neck, she carries the ashes of the medallion*

Reletha: You need to die, Rwos Darkstar. I need your soul for the medallion. It is the only way you can continue to exist. The rest of you is trapped in Death. Join with me, re-forge the medallion, and together we will claim power!
 Redwing
05-22-2002, 1:44 AM
Rwos Darkstar: You...you're ME!! *pauses* But...this host! This is the best host I...we have ever taken. He is practically indestructible! What will we do with him?

Rwos: Excuse me? Host?
 Deac
05-22-2002, 5:02 PM
Reletha: Leave it and it dies. It only exists as long as you want it to!

Reletha, go home. You are not meant for that kind of evil.

Reletha: Ahh, pathetic, wussy uncle Deac. So sorry I didn't send you a birthday card. How's lameo Orthos doing?
 Redwing
05-22-2002, 10:34 PM
I don't want it to die! Watch this... *Rwos Darkstar whips out Termand's lightsword and severs his own hand with it...then concentrates and regenerates the hand* Do you see? I seriously doubt your current host is superior to this one! Not only can he regenerate lost limbs, he has also nearly out equal in power...a power alien to us, but enough to rival the Force itself!

Termand Rwos: ...What? ...what are you talking about?
 Deac
05-23-2002, 5:48 PM
Reletha, I have to say I'm with Darkstar here. All you have is dust. Your father's ashes, probably. It's over. All the power lies in that .

And now I think you have to die. You can't regenerate forever...
 Redwing
05-24-2002, 1:46 AM
*Rwos Darkstar contemplates both Reletha and Deac. He smiles grimly*

Well, Starkiller, you can't regenerate...at all. *with a note of finality he raises his hand and points it at Deac. A black ball of energy appears around his hand. Termand Rwos' eyes widen* And now I think that it is time for you to die. La---AAAAAAIIIGH!! *Termand Rwos' thrown lightsaber rips through the Darkstar's wrist. The hand tumbles to the ground in the middle of the party, and the black ball explodes. The floor is ripped from under them and they fall*
 Deac
05-24-2002, 4:17 PM
[Darkstar! We tried killing me off before, but everyone got depressed!]

Oh great, Darkstar, now we all die. Real smooth. I'm sure somethin will come up...

*As they fall, they land on the top of a starship preparing to leave the planet. The party have about five minutes before they'll die.

Unless there's a traffic jam.*
 Redwing
05-24-2002, 8:49 PM
((lol...you forget that Rwos has wings :D))

*Termand Rwos grabs Deac and flies off the top of the ship. Rwos Darkstar stays a few seconds longer to concentrate on regenerating his hand. He opens his wings to chase Rwos and Deac, when he hears Reletha...*
 Deac
05-25-2002, 5:59 PM
Reletha: Sure you don't want to bond with MY soul now? If not, you can join with the rest of yours...
 Redwing
05-25-2002, 6:46 PM
*Rwos Darkstar stares at Reletha. He can feel himself being absorbed slowly but surely into the labryinths of Termand Rwos' mind. He had to fight to keep his own mind clear. He urged himself to accept her offer, but something was wrong...*

Can I really trust...myself?
 Deac
05-27-2002, 3:49 PM
Reletha: Don't you trust me? Wait...your power is diminishing...you are dying. Choose now: Eternal death or bonding with me. Pick quickly!
 Redwing
05-27-2002, 8:20 PM
*Rwos Darkstar stares at her. He can't decide...*
 Wraith 8
05-28-2002, 4:51 AM
((OOS: i think you 2 realy sucked the fun out of all the threads we were in.))

*Corzip had walked away after they all disapeared. he still was worried about the huge Sith thread in the depths of Copruscant. and the weird creatures that seems to be taking over entire buildings... and then there are all these starkillers.... man... they all should be shot out of a torpedo tube.*

Corzip walked threw the quiet streets. only some traffic threw the air.*
 Redwing
05-28-2002, 5:34 AM
((OOS: ...that hurt...:())

*Rwos Darkstar sees Corzip below. In a moment, he makes up his mind. If he could merge this Rwos creature with something of Force sensitivity...then he could possibly use the Force to keep himself from being absorbed into this alien's mind.*

Sorry, Reletha, but I've got better things to do.

*The Darkstar opens Rwos' gargoyle wings and vaults off the spaceship, leaving Reletha stranded on top of the spaceship. He swoops down towards the unsuspecting, morose being stories below...*

((OOS: Vengeance! :D :D :p))
 Deac
05-28-2002, 3:36 PM
[I think it's gone too far. I'm trying to end it here!]

Reletha: Well then, Darkstar, regenerate this!

*Reletha draws a Tenloss disruptor rifle and powers it to disitegrate. The bolt singes through Rwos Darkstar's wings, causing him to fall. Deac walks over to Rwos Darkstar.*

My friend's safe. Now I do my final duty with this sword...

*The Starkiller sword glows. Deac swipes through Rwos Darkstar's body and Darkstar howls one final howl, and crumbles to dust. Deac now holds the sword up...

A hawk flies by, grabs the sword in it's talons, and leaves...

[Starkiller:The End -until Ragnarok]*
 Redwing
05-29-2002, 12:50 AM
*Rwos walks up behind Deac*

That...was me?
 Deac
05-29-2002, 3:36 PM
No. That was the worst part of you, as Syrnl was the worst part of us. I feel they are dead now. But yet, there's still a Sith order here. Let's hunt some sith....
 Redwing
05-30-2002, 3:00 AM
*Rwos ignites his saber* Now that idea, I like. Hey...where's Corzip?
 Deac
06-02-2002, 4:04 PM
I'm sure he'll be along. He normally is*
 Wraith 8
06-05-2002, 7:01 AM
*Corzip is walking threw the streets of Coruscant. it is all quiet arounf him... not even a sound. only the wind is running threw here. he tries his comlink.*

Deac? Rwos? do you copy?

*He only gets static back. he sighs and puts the comlink away.
he walks on when he gets into an area that seems familiar... this was the place they fought the queen... that beast... but all the bodies have disapeared. hmmm. this was misterious. he walked on to the streets and he sees a giant cargo turbo lift.
He thinks to himself i better get to higher ground
He gets on the Turbo lift and it takes of... the sides of the lift are transparent. Corzip can see a lot of the lower levels. Suddenly he sees movement from the place he just left. and in other places aswel. he sees 5 of those creatures running over the place where they killed the queen.... but they disapear quickly. than he sees a man walk into the light. He looks up to the lift and smiles at Corzip. Corzip now eneteres the higher levels of Coruscant and isnt able to see what is going on there... he needs to find Deac and Rwos.*
 Deac
06-05-2002, 3:39 PM
*Deac hears a buzzing on his commlink*

Corzip? You there?
 Redwing
06-06-2002, 1:08 AM
Can you sense him anywhere around?
 Wraith 8
06-10-2002, 8:43 AM
*Corzip runs to where he think he senses Deac and Rwos. he grabs his comlink again and tries again:*

Deac? Rwos? are you there? please respond!
 Redwing
06-14-2002, 6:12 AM
Corzip? Is that you?
 Wraith 8
06-14-2002, 6:39 AM
*Corzip keeps running threw the streets*

Rwos? is that you? yes it is me Corzip.. i would like to ad a little worry here. I just saw some of those creatures again. and i think they are in control by the Sith we encountered here. i think we better go and take a look see.

*a giant roar came from behind Corzip. Corzip kept running and glansed behind him.
Nothing.
He stopped. on the comlink he heard Rwos shouting for what was going on.
Corzip tuned around and stared into the dark streets behind him.
He tried to sense what was out there.
suddenly the ground started shaking and he felt big hits on the duracrete. as if a giant thing walked out there.
Out of the shadow. there was that queen creature. but this one looked different. all around her legs there were the creatures that attacked them earlier.
than a giant roar. but it didnt come from the queen. it was something el;se. to his right. out of the shadows. another queen apeared. also different then the others. and again all sorts of creautures around her feet.
THIS WAS NOT GOOD.
then on his left. 10 shadows of humanoids apeared. all wearing black cloakes. The sith.
Corzip quickly put his comlink up*

I can be very spesific about my situation... but im gonna say one word:
HEEEELP!!
Page: 5 of 5