Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

RPG for all

Page: 2 of 5
 Redwing
12-12-2001, 5:09 AM
Cody: Are you really expecting us to stay here doing nothing until they decide to come out of the bar? *looks around* And where did "tall dark and spooky" go?

Rwos: *looks around* Oh, crap. He's gone.

Cheetah *rolls her eyes* We'll find him for you. C'mon Cody. Let these two nut cases catch up. *they leap off the rooftop and dissapear into the shadows below*

Rwos: Hey wait a sec... *pauses* Hey Deac, do you see something down there? *from their vantage point, they see two men exit the bar carrying what Rwos' senses tell him is a recently dead body* What in...
 S1DC
12-12-2001, 7:28 AM
Accross the city, in a dark alley (far from Rwos and the others) A drunk man stumbles out of a nearby building.

Drunk: Budd eye wanna git meh uhn dwink...
Woman inside building: Git! Git ouda 'ere!
Drunk: Budd ie, ie, whuddya 'ay?

Just then a saber handle drops from his cloak.

Someone senses it...
 Deac
12-13-2001, 12:36 PM
I have some backup. He's looking right at the door. I;m going to go and find out about this Death guy...

[Comm]Deac to Deac2, fo you read?

Deac2: Yeah, boss. I'm covering.

*Deac enters the bar*

[To Death] Hi, our names have the same first three letters! Are you evil?
 Wraith 8
12-13-2001, 4:53 PM
*DarkForse and Garik enters the garbage disposel building 2 levels down and 1 block from the bar. They put the body in one of the garbage containers and they push the container near a cargo hall.*

Darkforse:
Go and get to a garbage speeder and we will get him out of here.

Garik:
Already on my way

*A bit later Garik parks the garbage hauler near the cargo hall and Darkforse pushes the container in the hauler. Darkforse stepd back and Garik closes the cargo door to the hauler. Darkforse unclips his comlink and contacts Garik.*

Darkforse:
Get him out of here. With hauler... no one will ask questions. and when you take the container out... also nobody will ask questions. OK? Now get going. im gonna try and find Corzip. See you later.

Garik:
OK. Be carefull man. we still dont know who did this. I dont want another friend of mine dead. Good luck.

Darkforse:
Thanks. Bye.

*Garik takes of in the hauler while Darkforse dresses up as one of the garbage guys so he wont be recognized. he walks away from the garbage disposel building.*
 Death
12-16-2001, 12:55 AM
*Death raises an eyebrow at Deac* I try not to be.

*Ved can't help but watch the group. What happened to the guy? He has a huge hole in his chest. Maybe he can steal something from the guys body.*
 Deac
12-16-2001, 3:32 PM
[To Death] Oh, alright then.

Hey, Deac2, it's alright.

*Deac2, the second Starkiller clone enters the bar. A gunshot is heard and out of the darkness steps...*

Syrnl!

*Syrnl Darkstar, a fellow sythetic jedi, but this one dark, enters the bar.*

Syrnl: Sorry, Deac, but he's just another one of you. Somebody powerful wants you all dead. They contracted Rwos and co to try and kill Death, so you could all be disposed of. That's my job.
 Redwing
12-16-2001, 4:22 PM
*Rwos perches above the bar, wondering what is going on inside. Wondering if he should have stopped Deac from going in. He feels an odd sense of foreboding.*
 Wraith 8
12-17-2001, 3:47 PM
*Corzip walks threw the dark ally's. he lost the feeling from the man who killed Kell. but what he does see is the young Redhaired boy who was stealing from everybody. he walks to the boy without making a sound. he looks like he is following people. Corzip let his sences go past the boy and sences 2 men. he feels them and recognize them. they are Garik and Darkforse. Garik is taking of and Darkforse is going away. Corzip pulls out his Comlink.*

Corzip:
Yo Darkforse. keep doing what you are doing. and just move away for a couple of minutes.

Darkforse:
OK.... but dont do anything freakish.

*Corzip puts his comlink away and follows the boy. the boy walks in to the garbage disposel building. he looks around.
at THAT point Corzip walks up to him and puts a hand on his shoulder.*

Corzip:
Now what could you possibly do in here???
 Deac
12-17-2001, 3:48 PM
Dammit Syrnl! Why can't you just let me get on with my life and stop chasing me for so called "Final Battles!", because they never are! Just because you're my twin cousing doesn't mean you have to follow me around.

Syrnl: Because I'm supposed to kill you, Rwos and Death. My contractor should be here any moment now...

*A cowled man stands up. He is the same height as the two, and oddly the same build. He throws off his cowl, and he looks exacly like Deac and Syrnl in one body*

Deac Darkstar: I brought you here because I want you all dead. I am Deac Darkstar, out of both your blood. There is no wrong; there is no right, there is only ME!

*Deac Darkstar extends a double ended saber...*
 Redwing
12-18-2001, 2:12 AM
*Rwos' feelings get the better of him, and he flies off the top of the building into the bar*
 Deac
12-18-2001, 2:40 PM
*Deac and Syrnl run out of the bar, knocking Rwos back as he runs in. Flying like a bullet, Deac Darkstar also exits the bar*

Deac Darkstar: You will all die. You are flawed; Starkiller, because you cannot find the true power that is darkness. Syrnl, you cannot allow yourself to work for others. You are blinded by you own greed, which holds itself from what it truly wants. You are the problem. I am the solution...
 Redwing
12-18-2001, 11:46 PM
*Rwos stares incredulously* Really. Well, I doubt you're even sane, much less a solution. *ignites saber* And if you want Deac, you'll hafta go through me!
 Deac
12-19-2001, 3:57 PM
*Deac and Syrnl light their sabers. They will both have to work together to fight this being*

DDarkstar: Go through you, gargoyle? That can be arranged.

Deac: If you want to get Rwos, you'll have to go through ME!

Syrnl: If you want to go through them, I stab you in the back whilst you decide who to go for first!
 Wraith 8
12-31-2001, 9:28 AM
*The boy lookes scared at the Jedi. Then he looks very mad. and Corzip feels the anger of the boy. Then suddenly he feels a battle is about to start. he lets the boy go.*

Corzip Dinn:
I have to go. ill talk to you later.
he picks up his comlink. Darkforse!? are you there!? We have trouble in the bar. get out your saber and follow me to the bar. Remember all the moves i tought you?? Well you are gonna use them. Call Garik and let him get his fighter ready for the bar. and get your Sync unit for your ship ready to use it and call it to you.

*The boy looks up to Corzip and is amazed of the orders he just gave. Corzip puts a hand on his head.*

Corzip Dinn:
Take it easy boy. and dont get into trouble. May the force be with you!

*Corzip runs away toward the bar. around a corner behind the boy Darkforse comes running in the same direction with a comlink in his hands.*

Darkforse:
Garik!! get your ship ready after your drop of and get to the bar. Corzip thinks there is trouble. and make the other ships ready too! Darkie out!

*Darkforse runs on with Corzip to the bar!*
 Deac
01-02-2002, 2:51 PM
DDarkstar: Well then, Evil one, backstab THIS!
*Syrnl is hoisted into the air and dropped. With a thud he falls unconscious. Whilst Deac Darkstar is distracted, Starkiller slices an arm off. Instantly, another spectral one grows...
 Redwing
01-02-2002, 10:16 PM
*Rwos rushes to help Deac*
 Deac
01-07-2002, 4:26 PM
*DDarkstar hurls Deac and Rwos aside, and he focuses on Syrnl*

DDarkstar: Starkiller will protect his friend. You haven't got any, Syrnl...

Syrnl: Kill me and you destroy yourself! I feed your darkside! We can do great evil together!

DDarkstar: There is no good and evil; no black and white. If I kill you both, then I will still live

[To Syrnl] We both have to work to defeat him!

Syrnl: What if I kill you? He'll still die!

*In one mighty swoop, Syrnl hurls his saber at Deac, who is stabbed through the chest. As Deac collapses, Rwos hurls himself at the Darkstars, but is knocked back.
Suddenly, Deac's limp body is raised. A star appears to fall from the sky and thousands of warriors with glowing eyes appear, then enter Deac's body, and in a flash of blinding light, Deac dissapears.
Enter the Avatar of Starkiller.*
 Death
01-10-2002, 10:43 PM
((I'm back! I'm confused but I'm back and I will atempt to write a good post!))

Ved: *Watches the Jedi leave and his eyes narrow. Why does he keep running into him? It's annoying. Can't they just leave him alone? Not like he has enough problems.* Grrr... *he walks away into the darkness*

((Ech...give me a while and I'll get back into it.))
 Deac
01-11-2002, 4:36 PM
Syrnl: Well, if it's going to be like that, avatar, then let it be:

DEUS EX DARKSTAR!!!

*Syrnl becomes a black, shadow figure with red eyes that glow. It carries a large double bladed staff. DDarkstar looks up in horror.*

DARKSTAR: DO YOU SEE NOW, HALF MAN, YOU CANNOT BE AN AVATAR!

DDarkstar: So, you fight each other to fight me. How pathetic-eurghh!

*DDarkstar is held in a ball of dark flame and then crushed. His limp body fades away.*

DARKSTAR: YOU ALWAYS SAID WE HAD NEVER FINISHED THIS. LET US FINISH IT NOW...
 Wraith 8
01-13-2002, 8:43 AM
*Corzip runs up to the bar... but just before he runs around the corner he feels a lot of dark energies. he stops at the corner and looks around it. there are a lot of dark energies out there..... im not sure wich one of them is the good guy. Darkforse catches up with him. he stops.*

Darkforse:
And?? how is the situation??

Corzip:
Not good... i think they are all Dark lords. and i think that gargoile thing... is the one that attacked you with your speeder bikes.

*Darkforse lookes. he sees the fight and the energies rising. he may not be a Jedi but he was tought it its ways and knows excactly how to handle a lightsaber. he even defeated some Jedi in trianing.. among them was even the Legend of Obi Wan Kenobi.*

Darkforse:
So what do we do??

Corzip:
Wait a couple of minutes... i want to find out who is a good guy and who isnt. i can sence Death in the neighbourhood.
 Deac
01-13-2002, 2:18 PM
STARKILLER: MY POWERS OF LIGHT ARE MORE POWERFUL THAN YOUR DARKNESS. THIS WAS MEANT TO BE....

*The STARKILLER hurls his sword at the DARKSTAR, and they duel for some time, before the DARKSTAR's sword breaks and the dark avatar vanishes. Syrnl holds onto the sword, gasping.

Syrnl: It is not over, Deac. It will never be over. For me, this is not my curtain call. I shall return...

*Syrnl bleeds over the vanishing sword. The Starkiller avatar vanishes, to leave Deac lying wounded*

[Will Deac Starkiller die?]
 Wraith 8
01-14-2002, 10:30 AM
*Corzip sees the duel ending. he sees Deac drop to the duracrete floor. he runs out at Deac and Darkforse follows him.*

Corzip:
Darkforse! protect the area. Are you allright Deac??

*Drakforce ignites his lightsaber and stands in the defensive position. Corzip puts a hand on the wound and on the chest of Deac. he lets the Force flow threw the body and try's to heal it.*
 Deac
01-14-2002, 3:47 PM
*The slash runs deep... the Darkblade was powerful*

[To Rwos] Farewell, friend. This is it... my time. The Starkiller shall return, though, but Deac may not... #cough# May the force be with you all...

*Deac's eyes finally close. His body hurls the sword into the air, where it hovers. A shadow form of Deac leaves his body, and flys into the sword, which then hurtles away.A life half-made by the empire finally ends. Or has it? Syrnl's final words told of how he would return. Could Deac be part of this plan. But, as Yoda had said:
"There is another..."

Halfway across the galaxy, a young man finds a large sword in the ground and realises his destiny...
 Deac
01-15-2002, 3:24 PM
* As the people gasp in horror, a man appears in a blinding flash. He is covered in implants, and horribly wounded from thousands of battles. The Starkiller sword hangs at his belt....
As he sees Deac's dead body, his head falls into his hands and weeps...*

Elveron Starkiller: No! I'm too late! I can't erase it! It will all still happen! *He glances at a device on his belt* I only need another five minutes worth of power, but it would take a miracle to get that now...
 Wraith 8
01-15-2002, 3:36 PM
*Corzip looks confused at the boy. Where did he come from?*

Corzip:
What power? what are you talking about? Can you help him?
 Deac
01-16-2002, 3:30 PM
*Elveron sees Deac's saber and pushes past the mourners and grabs it.*

Elveron: You don't need to worry! He's going to come back

*Elveron pulls out the power cell and inserts it into the device*

Goodbye everyone! The pain of being a Starkiller will never come to me! They won't die! I won't have to face it!

*In a flash of light, Elveron disappears....

and appears just as Syrnl hurled his saber at Deac. Elveron takes the full blow.

Deac Darkstar then shudders. As Elveron was also a Starkiller, he cannot live on three-quarter power. Whilst Syrnl flees at the sight of two Starkillers. Deac then halves Deac Darkstar.

[To Elveron] Who are you, friend?

Elveron: Elveron Starkiller. Your successor. I lost everyone important to me. I saw everything die. I had to save you. I have fuffiled my purpose. I will never exist...

*Elveron Starkiller's soul becomes one with the sword.*

[To Everyone] A man I didn't know just gave his life to save me. Now that the future has been changed, I guess we can still carry on.
 Wraith 8
01-16-2002, 4:34 PM
*Corzip and Darkforse walk up to Deac. they stand behind him and Corzip asks:*

Corzip:
Are you allright Deac??? who was that??

Darkforse:
WOW!! what a show!

*Darkforse smiles as he hears a whining sound of a repulsor lift nearby. around a corner apears an X-wing. and by the looks of it, a heavily modified X-wing. As Deac and Corzip start to talk, Darkforse grabs his comlink.*

Darkforse:
You fashionably late again Garik.

*The landinglights go on and spray a brightlight to Darkforse. Darkforse smiles. Gariks voice comes on the comlink of Darkforse.*

Garik:
So what happened? is everyone alright? Did we win?

Darkforse:
I guess so... there was a huge lightshow. but i guess you better go back to the hanger before you have some Eyeballs on your neck.

Garik:
Got you. im on my way

*The X-wing turns around and goes with full thrusters on. and disapears behind a building. just before Darkforse wnats to turn around he hears Tie engines far away and hopes that Garik can get out in time. he truns toward Deac and Corzip.*
 Deac
01-18-2002, 4:00 PM
That, friends, was a battle between interuniverso-temporal beings of power. Sided with time travel to resurrect myself. I wonder who he was, and why he wanted to give up the power so much.
 Redwing
01-19-2002, 8:20 PM
*Rwos has been knocked out and is just waking up*

((In other words, I've been away :p lol))
 Deac
01-20-2002, 4:09 PM
(You just missed the greatest Deac related battle ever! Deac died but I couldn't take the loss so I resurrected him!)

[To Rwos] Well, what next? Syrnl shows up again? Hordes of clones? This is getting repetitive...

...repetitive...

...repetitive...

...repetitive...
 Wraith 8
01-21-2002, 1:15 PM
(well i think Death has to post a little more to get back on story :D)
 Death
01-27-2002, 1:49 AM
*Death has been watching all that happened from the rooftops. He doesn't know what was going on but he didn't like it. It's time to clear things up once and for all with these people. He walks up to them*

*Ved is sitting in a dark corner where no one will notice him (hopefuly) and he wishes he could be warm. He wonders when the last time he felt warm was. Probably before he lost his home. Oh well, no use in thinking of the past*
*Two glowing eyes watch Ved*
*Ved suddenly gets very edgy and gets up. He has to walk around, he doesn't feel safe*
 Wraith 8
01-27-2002, 9:12 AM
*Corzip feeled eyes upon him. someone was watching them. he looked around. and then he heard explosions far away. and heavy blaster fire. Darkforse's comlink bleeped. It was Garik.*

Garik:
Wooohoooo!! 4 Ties down. yeah. nothing coming now. im off to the hide out. see you there.

Darkforse:
You wise ass. haha see you there.

*Corzip laughed at what happened. but the feeling that something bad was going on just couldnt drop off of him. he lookd aroung again.*
 Death
01-27-2002, 1:40 PM
*Ved can feel panic start to rise in his mind. He starts to run and that feeling won't leave him. Suddenly something grabs onto him* Ahh! *He can't see it, he can only see the glowing eyes and the fangs. He can feel claws tear into him* No! HELP!

*Death stops and turns around right before he gets to the group and runs to where the call for help came from. Once he gets there he sees a young boy struggeling with something.* Hey! *Whatever it is, he kicks it under the chin. It roars at him and Death pulls out his knife and jumps back as it slashes at his gut. He slices it across the shoulder and it roars and scrambles off into the dark*Hey kid... *he leans over the boys limp body. Blood flows from numerous cuts and gashes. The boy appears to be unconcious but when he feels for a pulse he finds one* Oh good.
 Wraith 8
01-28-2002, 10:43 AM
*Corzip and Darkforse ran to the spot where the screaming came from. they found Death and the boy.
Corzip looked at Death. He looked back. *

Corzip:
What happened?? is he okay?? Darkforse?! you go and take a look around.

*Darkforse nodded. Corzip walked to Death.*
 Death
02-02-2002, 1:58 PM
Something attacked him. I couldn't get a good look at it but it had pretty sharp claws. The kid needs medical help, he's loosing a lot of blood.
 Deac
02-02-2002, 2:05 PM
*Deac heals the boy using the force*

What the hell was that thing? Some kind of predator is stalking these rooftops.
Prag, do you smell anything?

*Prag, Deac's hamster who disappeared from the begining of the thread snnifs about but finds nothing*
 Wraith 8
02-02-2002, 5:26 PM
*Corzip looks around.*

Corzip:
I think this thing is the same thing that killed my friend Kell.
we better get out of the streets.
 Redwing
02-02-2002, 6:57 PM
Rwos follows Deac, and looking considerably unhappy. He decides he might as well put his bounty hunting plans on hold for the time being, since Deac seems to trust theis Death character...
 Deac
02-03-2002, 2:32 PM
Look people, whatever this thing is, it doesn't care who we are. It'll kill us all if we work alone. Don't venture in less than pairs. Always watch your back.

*Deac notices a burn mark on the ground, perhaps from his big duel or something else. He smears burnt ash onto his face*

Let's hunt some beast...
 Wraith 8
02-04-2002, 9:04 AM
Corzip:
Agreed Deac. but i would like some aircover in this one. Darkforse? i feel that it is save for the moment. go to the hideout and join Garik in the X-wings. and come find us. you maybe able to see more.

*Darkforse nodded and went off.*
 Deac
02-04-2002, 2:37 PM
Rwos, you're with me. We'll cover the south side.

*Deac notices a clump of beast hair*

Smells like tibanna gas. There's a processor about one klick west. I say we check it out.
 Wraith 8
02-04-2002, 4:20 PM
OK Death? we bring the boy to a med center and then we will follow up.
 Death
02-04-2002, 7:23 PM
We can take the boy to some friends of mine. They'll be able to treat him well and then we can join up with the rest of the group.
 Deac
02-05-2002, 1:37 PM
*Deac walks into a gun store*

Gimme... one of those plasma rilfes, that rail gun, that repeater, that fusion cutter and a pack of grenades. Oh, and some mines

Storekeep: Anything else?

Gimme one of those cool eye scanner thingys.

Storekeep: That'll be 10000 credits.

Well, um, you see, I'm a little short of cash, but...

*At that moment, the creature mysteriously leaps out of nowhere and kills the storekeep. Deac ducks underneath a fusion cannon display.*
 Redwing
02-06-2002, 4:31 AM
*Rwos enters in time to see the storekeep get smashed down; and in front of his horrified gaze, the victim's head bounces into veiw behind the counter*

Rwos: Holy [irrepeatable profanity]!!! *he grabs the nearest weapon, which happens to be the fusion cannon, bolted to the floor. Rwos immolates the counter with blasts from it*
 Deac
02-06-2002, 2:20 PM
*The vibration of the cannon firing flings Deac out onto the street. He gets up, with his ears ringing, grabs what he wanted and begins to walk to Rwos*

Let's get moving people!
 Wraith 8
02-08-2002, 6:54 AM
*Corzip felt a disturbance in the force. there was a battle going on out there. and friends were involved.*

Corzip:
Death?! we must hurry. are we close to your friends already?
 Redwing
02-09-2002, 7:55 PM
Rwos: *runs into Corzip and throttles him for forgetting Luka in the building design*

Wait...wrong thread :D :D :D
 Death
02-09-2002, 8:11 PM
*Death nods* We're here. *He walks into a house* Metah, are you here?
*A woman who looks to be in her late 30's walks out. Her brown hair has been put in a tight bun and her silver eyes look at them* Death, long time no see.
I have a boy here, he's been attacked. Can you help him?
Metah: I will do what I can for him and keep him save. *She takes Ved and lays him on a bed*
*Death turns to the door* All right, let's go.
Page: 2 of 5