Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

RPG for all

Page: 3 of 5
 Wraith 8
02-10-2002, 9:48 AM
*Corzip runs toward the battlefield. He feels that there is something wrong with all of this. In is wake, Death is following.
He brings out his saber and ignites it.
They come to the shop where a powerfull blast is heard. Ther were more blasts. Than something Corzip never saw before leeps out of the store and jumps down into the lower levels of Coruscant. Corzip runs toward the edge, But he is too late to see the creature. He looks back and sees Deac and Rwos come out of the store. They both look full of horror.*

What happened?
 Deac
02-11-2002, 1:29 PM
*Deac attaches his saber to the end of his plasma rifle, making it into a force-bayonet. He puts on the eyepiece and looks down into the lower levels.
The creature has entered the abandoned tibanna facility.*
 Redwing
02-13-2002, 3:56 AM
*Rwos' eyes glow and he opens his wings.* I've seen that kind of creature before...but I don't know anything about it except it's very dangerous and they like to group. I'm betting that facility is the nest.
 Deac
02-13-2002, 2:47 PM
Good thing I swiped this then:

*Deac holds in his hand a container containing 1x10 to the power -100000 of antimatter. Enough to take out the facility*

This'll stop them spreading.
 Redwing
02-13-2002, 11:24 PM
*Rwos looks at Deac like he's insane* Antimatter?!? Do you know what that stuff does?
 Deac
02-14-2002, 3:15 PM
Yeah, Rwos. It reacts so violently with matter when it touches it that both are instantly destroyed. But there's so little here. If one gram blows up the Imperial Academy Symbol on some moon, then this tiny amount shoul be enough. Besides it says it's for one building. I ain't a fool.
 Redwing
02-15-2002, 1:02 AM
Deac, that stuff is extremely dangerous and shouldn't EVER be used except under completely controlled conditions. Why do you think the Imperials didn't use it to wipe out planets instead of a Death Star? We just can't risk using it. Besides, we don't know if there's anything in that building besides those creatures.
 Death
02-16-2002, 7:01 PM
*Glowing eyes watch Deac and Rwos and a growl can be heard as they argue over what to do. Then more glowing eyes are seen in shadows and too late they realize that they're surrounded by these things*
 Redwing
02-17-2002, 1:12 AM
Rwos: Sithspit! *grabs Deac and jumps off the edge of the building, opening his wings* Time to go!
 Wraith 8
02-17-2002, 7:36 AM
*Corzip and Death are left standing surrounded by these creatures. One of them was Dragging something. it was a body. a dead body. Corzip looked carefully. 'OH NO!' he thought, cause it was Darkforse. He sent Darkforse to get Garik back here with air cover. he was jumped by one of them. and now he was dead. Corzip needed to control his anger. cause he was slipping to the dark side with this. He saw Darkforse his lightsabe ,wich he got from another Jedi killed in battle, hanging on his belt. He focussed and with the force he grabbed the lightsaber. 'Bye my friend. you were a great help' he activated his own lightsaber and The lightsaber of Darkforse. Death was beside him. she also ignited her lightsaber. they were ready for battle.*
 Deac
02-17-2002, 12:07 PM
*Deac flys into the air using the force, and lands on top of a building. Some of the nearer creatures begin to leap for the antimatter. They want it. Deac realises this and attaches it to a rocket*

You want this? Go get it!

*The rocket flies off into space. The creatures all lunge for Deac, who fires widly.*
 Redwing
02-17-2002, 12:31 PM
((OOS:

Originally posted by Wraith 8
*Death was beside him. she also ignited her lightsaber. they were ready for battle.*

*ahem*

Death is a guy here :D :D))
 Wraith 8
02-17-2002, 4:23 PM
Originally posted by Redwing
*ahem*

Death is a guy here :D :D)) sorry... i got that one wrong :D.. hey.. im only human.

(back on story)
*Corzip handles the 2 light sabers well..... he wings with it like it is his second nature. one orange bladed lightsaber and one Yellow bladed lightsaber were swinging at the craetures as if ti was some life thing. some of the creatures were trying to jump him. with one saber he lahses at the one of the creatures and with the other he stopped the one at his back. Corzip flips back on top of a building and the creartures try to follow but just cant get there fast enough. Corzip lookes over the place. It was swarming with these beasts.... and they were still coming. They were in trouble*
 Deac
02-18-2002, 2:50 PM
*Deac, also being a user of two sabers has attached them to the end of his "multi gun," one that can fire allmost all kinds of ammo. He leaps about, stabbing, slashing and shooting*

These damned things just keep on coming!
 Death
02-19-2002, 11:55 PM
*Death fires at them with amazing aim. When they come close enough he slashes them with his knives. Too many...there's too many...Suddenly there's a loud roar and the creatures flee back into the darkness* What was that?! *The Queen walks up. She's gigantic! It's like she's a walking tank with huge ripping claws, wings and sharp teeth that are about 9 inches long* Where the hell was that thing hideing?!
 Deac
02-20-2002, 2:17 PM
(OOS: I thought this was going to be Star Wars vs Predator, but now it's Star Wars vs Alien!)

*Deac sees the queen coming and swears. It's probably healing the others. Deac leaps into the air, firing widly and lands beneath it.
It turns it's head, assessing how tasty and nutritional Deac would be, and whether he should be a snack or the starter*
 Wraith 8
02-20-2002, 4:04 PM
((OOC: do we have any idea how these creatures look?))

*Corzip had been guided into a room by the creatures attacks. he was alone in there. He was still using the Yellow and Orange bladed lightsabers to fight off the creatures.
He keeps slashing and dicing them. Then he feels some fear risingin Death and Deac. He hopes they are alright. Then suddenly some injured creature stood up andattacked him again.
This is not right. he slashed his way to the door and made jump in the air at a couple of these beasts that were trying to attack Death by air. he cut them down and landed beside Death. Corzip first looked at his face... and than followed her stare. When is face was pointed at the Queen, his mouth just fell open.*

Corzip:
Oh good lord of the Force.

*And around Death, Deac, Rwos and Corzip, all creatures began healing.*

Corzip:
SITHSPAWN!
 Deac
02-21-2002, 3:08 PM
It's the queen! She heals all the drones!

*The alien, now deciding that Deac would make a good snack, swallows him whole, but he becomes lodged in her very long gullet. Fortunatley, there is no acid yet in her stomach. She's waiting for more.*

DO SOMETHING!!!!!

*Deac begins to fire, and the queen roars in pain, even though not much damage is being done.*
 Wraith 8
02-21-2002, 4:08 PM
*Corzip sees that Deac has been eaten by the beats. But he feels he is still alive. He hears faint noises that sounds like shots.
the creatures around them are fully healed. Corzip re-activates his sabers. he didnt even kne he de-activated them. He took the pose for defence. and at his back Death did the same.
in front of him a creature decided to attack and to his right also.
with his right saber. he slashed the creature in fron of him and with his left saber he shis-cabbabed the other. The creatures fell dead to the ground. He saw the queen looking at the flying RWOS. he was her next lunch meal. *

Death? im gonna go after this queen thing. you have to go without a wingmate for now.

*Death nodded, but he looked as he could handle himself pretty well. Corzip stormed ahead. slashing and dicing the creatures he encountered. He was closing at the queen when he got jumped from one behind. the beast swinged at him with his claw and hurt Corzip bad. He winged it off him. He stood and he realized that he was standing next to the queens leg. the other beasts were still coming. he jumped and and sliced threw the leg.*
 Deac
02-22-2002, 1:45 PM
*As a naturalist would say, "The queen, when injured, vomits at her attacker.

The queen vomits Deac and the entire contents of her stomach back at the party. Deac gets up, covered in alien slime*

You'll have to do better than that!

*Begins firing*
 Redwing
02-23-2002, 2:56 AM
*with the queen distracted, Rwos sees his chance; he dives at the creatures head and strikes at its eyes with his saber*
 Deac
02-23-2002, 2:25 PM
*The queen is now blinded, but she can still see infa-red. She howls in pain as she begins to bleed to death*

Good going Rwos!

*Deac begins firing at the now non-invincible drones*

Chew on this!
 Wraith 8
02-25-2002, 6:39 AM
*Corzip jumpes on her back and climbs up to the head. He deactivates his own lightsaber and hangs it on his belt. the other yellow bladed lightsaber is still active in his hands. The queen feel that he is on her, and wildly jumps. Corzip uses the force to stay standing. He puts the lightsaber in both hands and points it down. Then with full force he rams into the skull of the beast. the Queen jumps so hard that Corzip lets go of the lightsaber and falls of the platform.... into the depths of Coruscant.*
 Deac
02-25-2002, 1:41 PM
*The drones all leap off the edge in a suicide similar to lemmings as their queen dies. Deac fires at them in a rage.*

Man down... repeat... man down... damn.
 Wraith 8
02-27-2002, 5:23 PM
*Corzip quickly grabs his grabling hook out of his belt. he opens up the hook points that were folded in. he throws it to the side of some platform he reached. the hook got stuck and swinged Corzip against a wall. it almost knocked him dead. He looked up and saw the army of creatures fall into the depths. they fell beside him into the depths. and disapeared into the darkness. Corzip fell a long way down. he was very deep into the underworld of Coruscant. he climbed up to the platform. when he got on.... he looked around. the platform had a label om it... it said: 'Jedi landing platform B7'
This was a very very old platform. cause the Jedi didnt excist this deep anymore. he picked out his comlink... he only got static.*
 Redwing
02-27-2002, 7:38 PM
*Rwos flies down after Corzip, but his eyes get lost in the depths* Hey! Jedi! Are you there? Can you hear me?
 Deac
02-28-2002, 2:50 PM
*Deac, seeing that Rwos has gone into the underworld, follows him in as the aliens all die. Deac grabs a jetpack and flies down...*
 Wraith 8
02-28-2002, 4:19 PM
*Corzip hears voices up there... but they are very faint. he tries to yell up there... but the air was so dirty here.. that he quickly shuts it.
he walks up to a building... he enters and he enters a giant hall.... totaly full of old machinerie. he wlks into the darkness of the building.*
 Deac
03-05-2002, 1:54 PM
*Deac lands and looks about. He notices lightsaber scarring and bloodstains. This place is strong with the Darkside*

Vader was once here... he killed a Jedi family in cold blood...
 Deac
03-07-2002, 3:23 PM
*Deac can feel the fear here. It enters his mind, probing, Deac trying to fight it...

A blackness appears in his vision, and centres. It reforms to become a hooded Emperor Palpatine....

Emperor: Ahhh.... my synthetic jedi. How you've grown. My child...

YOU'RE NOT MY FATHER! YOUR FOUL MINIONS KILLED HIM!!!

Emperor: Yes... before you were Starkiller, he was your father... but I am, now that MY project made you what you are. Is that not the role of a father....?

YOU'RE NO FATHER OF MINE!!!!

*Deac slashes at the Emperor, the hood falling to see a much younger version of himself. He has slain his fear in anger.*
 Wraith 8
03-11-2002, 11:48 AM
*Corzip walks deeper in the structure. he feels disturbances in the force. he grabs both lightsabers. he walks on and hears animal noises. BIG animal noises. he slowly walks deeper and deeper into the darkness.*
 Redwing
03-13-2002, 2:09 AM
Rwos seems to be lost. Impossible, I barely went a block's length. How can I be lost already? Something strange is going on here...

He passes the same building for the third time in a row.
 Deac
03-14-2002, 1:04 PM
*Deac awakes. He is lying next to a blast mark. He remembers of the darkside's duels with him. He notices that their is a strange gem in his right hand.

And a lightsaber scar over his right eye...
 Wraith 8
03-15-2002, 11:45 AM
*Corzip walks on ... and then he sees a creature running acroos the floor in front of him. the creature disapeers suddenly. he recognized the creature.... it looked just like the one they were batteling. but those creatures were dead. at least he saw them fall to theyre death. the only thing is.... this one had horns on its back. he walked to the place where he last saw the creature. then a sudden screek sounded from up ahead. up ahead was an exit to an old and dark alie. he walked up to the door. and went threw it.*
 Redwing
03-16-2002, 2:47 AM
Dammit. I'm lost. He hears footfalls.
 Wraith 8
03-16-2002, 10:56 AM
*Corzip was in an old allie. he looks to his right. and there only some fog down there and no lights. He looks to his left and he was suprised to see 4 humanoides in the fog. they were standing there looking at him. Corzip stepped toward them... they were all hooded in a black cloack. then the first one pulled his cloak back.
It was a Zabrak.... his tattoos were Black and grey. he spoke to Corzip.*

Zabrak stranger:
Good day Young Dinn. nice fight you had with the Bloksoge.
You killed the Bline clan when you killed theyre queen.
but you are lost now. and your friends are not here to help you.
You know...... we are watching you for some time now.
And you have caused us enough trouble.

*They all ignited lightsabers. only the zabrak and the one on the left had a double lightsaber. the other 2 had singles.
Corzip stepped back. He grabbed the both lightsabers and activated them. one yellow and one orange. he went to the defencive position. He was in deep you know what.*
 Redwing
03-17-2002, 12:08 AM
*A figure emerged from the darkness behind the saber-wielding warriors. Corzip stared at him, trying to make out his features. Then the figure ignited his lightsword, and Corzip recognized him as Termand Rwos.*

Sith?
 Deac
03-17-2002, 11:41 AM
*Deac sensed the surge in dark energy and relised why this place was so strong. There were sith here.He runs to Corzip and sees a familiar Zabrak. One whom he knew from reading Jedi history.

So it came to no suprise that this sith had a lightsaber scar and a lot of stiches around his waist.*
 Redwing
03-18-2002, 12:41 AM
(OOS: Uh, no, Deac. Just no. :D :D :p)
 Wraith 8
03-18-2002, 8:55 AM
((OOC: nononononnoo Deac. It isnt Darth Maul. it is another group of SITH. and i said his tattoos were grey and black.... not red and black. the other sith may not be zabrak at all.... they are just sith :D ))
 Deac
03-18-2002, 2:45 PM
(OOS: The Starkiller writers quickly come up with a way out of this....)

*Deac realises he's still lying unconsious, but the outside influences of what everyone has been shouting has gone to his brain. He runs to help his friends*

Whoa... I had this wierd dream that it was Maul. My mistake. Lousy vivid Jedi dreams...
 Wraith 8
03-18-2002, 5:41 PM
*Corzip looks at Rwos. and he feels that Deac is near. Good. he wasnt alone against 4 Sith.*

..... only four Sith?? where are you from.

Sith Zabrak:
4 Sith?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
i can see that you are just a pupil. you realy think that we are only four? There are over 30 Sith here on Coruscant. and they are all willing to take out the Jedi order.

*Corzip looks a bit startled. 30 Sith!? that is way to many. he never felt them..... but he always thought there were only a few.

The Sith on the right with a double bladed lightsaber attacks. the red saber wings threw the air. Corzip defelects the first blow and evades the second... but just barely. the 2 Lightsabers of Corzip are doing overtime to keep the blades away from him. These guys were very very good.*
 Deac
03-19-2002, 2:01 PM
*Deac runs to approach his friend. From the crowd, a man with two cybernetic eyes leaps out and blocks Deac's path...*

CyberEyes: Well, well. Isn't this interesting. If it isn't Deac Talon...

That's Starkiller to you.

CyberEyes: That's no way to talk to your creator...

You!

CyberEyes: Yes, I was the one who made you what you are. And now I can take it away...

*He holds up a strange hypospray*

CyberEyes:This is a midi-chlorian extractor. You've hated me for so many years. I can take away the power. You'd be a fool to do it, but then, you always were.

You are the fool, Sith. I hate you for your part in the murder of my family, and the fact you "tested" me in your laboratory. These powers are mine now.

Defend yourself...
 Redwing
03-20-2002, 2:48 AM
*Rwos walks up behind CyberEyes, his eyes glowing hot white*
Don't listen to him, Deac. If I tried draining you of midichlorians, the tissues of your body would replenish them as fast as I removed them. It would be pointless.

CyberEyes: You foolish creature. What do you know of these things?

Rwos: *sniffs the air* And further, that's poison I smell.

*CyberEyes gives a startled jerk*

Rwos: *satisfied; he had been completely lying, but it looked like he'd guessed right* Now what I'd like to know, why are you, Deac's creator, here with a small army of Reborn Sith?
 Wraith 8
03-23-2002, 5:51 PM
*Corzip was defending his ass from all the whinging from the siths saber at him. he was glad that he could get the guy off of him. Just when he thought that to himself the other sith with the single bladed saber attacked him. Corzip just barely was able to repel his attack when the other sith attacked him again.*

Euh.... would the 2 of you mind helping me out here!
 Deac
03-26-2002, 4:29 PM
You have no idea what you have created, flith....

*Deac raises his hand, and makes a pushing gesture with it. At that moment, Cybereyes is shoved backwards, and knocked unconsious*

I'll deal with him later...
 Wraith 8
03-27-2002, 6:47 AM
((OOC: i just made a new reply... and now it is gone.... i hate this... it was a entire story. ok again))

*Corzip was fighting against 2 sith. one with a double bladed Lightsabre and one with a single bladed. They both kicked Corzip at the same. and it threw him back against a wall. they stood back for a moment. Corzip felt tremendous pain.
One of the Sith pulled back his hood and threw off his cloak. it was a human. he looked normal.
and the other followed his movement. it was a Rodian.*

The Rodian spoke Hutts. and The human nodded. They attacked him again*
 Deac
03-27-2002, 6:13 PM
*Deac leaps into the crowd of Sith watching Corzip fight, hacks off a human sith head and turns. A large angry Gamorean sith stands, barring Deac's path*

Sith: Grunt
 Wraith 8
04-02-2002, 6:55 PM
*Corzip was able to keep the Human Sith off of him for the most part, but the Rodian Sith was a tough one.
At a certain point Corzip was getting a bit tired of the Rodian.
Just as the Human Sith attacked Corzip, he dodged away and kicked the Human in the butt and Force pushed him away for some meters. Then he turned his attention to The Rodian. The Rodian punched hard with his saber and Corzip had to give his best but then he sensed that an attack was coming and he ducked as fast as he could. Ther was red saber winging over his head and missing him. but it didnt miss the attcking rodian. The rodian got cut from the colar bone to deep inside his chest. The Human Sith was suprised by his mistake and Corzip used that suprise to Kick him in the chest. The Human crawled to his feet and looked at Corzip. The hate was boiling in him and it was growing with each passing moment. this did not look good.*
 Redwing
04-04-2002, 6:46 AM
*Rwos ran for the Sith around Corzip and Deac. Something puzzled him about this group. Something puzzled him about this whole thing. The creatures they had fought in the upper levels had started that feeling. An aura about them. The same aura that were around these Sith and the man with the cybernetic eyes. His first thought was that they were some kind of illusion. But no, these Sith had a very real connection to the Force. And they seemed to be able to hit just fine.*
Page: 3 of 5