Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

RPG for all

Page: 4 of 5
 Deac
04-04-2002, 4:51 PM
*Several Sith all leap on Deac and begin to try to stun him. Deac cannot hold out against this, but as it all looks hopeless...

The Sword Medallion begins to glow...

The sith move back...

And a dark woman stands there. She has one cybernetic eyes and looks similar to CyberEyes. But there is also a familiar presence to her.

Woman: Recognise me, Starkiller. I am Reletha Darkstar.... daughter of Syrnl, and his heir. He may have fled, but I am still here...
 Wraith 8
04-05-2002, 6:08 AM
*The winging and slashing of Lightsabesr went on between Corzip and The Human Sith. It was a tence fight. it kept going for almost 5 minutes when Corzip made a mistake. He set his foot in a wrong way and tripped and fell. Corzip roolled away quickly but was too late to dodge a the saber. it hit his arm and made a deep cut. Corzip screamed. He just barely avoided another slash. he quickly used the Force push. and pushed the sith away for some meters..... The sith emediatly attacked again... Corzip didnt know how long he could go on.*
 Redwing
04-07-2002, 4:17 PM
*Rwos looks disgusted* Too many Darkstars! *suddenly he spots Corzip out of the corner of his eye, and throws his saber at his attacker*
 Wraith 8
04-08-2002, 7:23 AM
*Corzip sees the throw of Rwos and he kept the sith distracted long enough. suddenly Corzip jumps away and the sith got the saber right thre his gut. He falls to the duracrete floor.

Corzip is totaly out of breath and his arm hurts like hell. he lookes at Rwos.*

Thanks pall
 Deac
04-08-2002, 6:32 PM
I know what you mean, Rwos...

[OOS: I have to come up with a new villian and this will be it... the Starkiller story is about to take an unexpected turn and this new villian will be introduced]

Reletha: Show me what you really are, Starkiller. No avatars here.
Incidently, did you know your name actually is Starkiller? Your father discovered that he was the re-incarnation of the very first one... I have studied our family history... but the lesson's over...

Let us do battle!
 Redwing
04-09-2002, 5:00 AM
No. Screw the battle. I've had enough of here. *Rwos grabs Corzip and Deac, and presses his teleporter. They disappear in a flash of bright blue light before the shocked villains can make a move*
 Deac
04-09-2002, 4:26 PM
[OOS: WOW! Now why did we never think of that before!]

*The party are teleported on top of one of the many skyscrapers.

The sith are gone...

But are they...?*
 Redwing
04-09-2002, 11:38 PM
((OOS: Because Rwos had to find Deac and Corzip first. This is waaaay post-Cantina and the other RPGs we've done...Rwos has his teleporter fixed now :D))
 Wraith 8
04-11-2002, 7:24 AM
AAAAAH... my arm hurts like hell. i think i need some bacta.....AAAAH
 Deac
04-11-2002, 3:48 PM
[OOS: This is post-cantina? But Syrnl was in earlier.

Oh well... there was so time travel stuff so the timeline was altered...]

Oh gods... that woman is the new Darkstar.... and she has an order of Sith with her.

Now what?
 Redwing
04-12-2002, 4:47 AM
((OOS: Oh, look, our first major continuity screwup.

OH WELL :D

We'll just pretend that we all left and came back between the Starkiller stuff and the attack on the clan of whatsamawhosits. :)))
 Deac
04-12-2002, 5:36 PM
(Oh very well..)

*The party meet back up on Coruscant some months later, after the death of Syrnl and so forth. Deac has had a disturbing dream of the Dark Syrnl rising again in new form.

There is a new darkstar...

Working with a Sith order...

And a bunch of wierd beasts...

The Heir of Syrnl.*
 Redwing
04-13-2002, 3:50 AM
((OOS: Yeah, that works...now back to our story :D))

Rwos: *to Deac* Another Darkstar? Ye gods, do they ever stop coming??
 Deac
04-13-2002, 6:24 PM
Tragically, no. By name or not, Darkstars have been everywhere.

*Deac pulls out a databook*

This is the Starkiller/Darkstar history. It dates to thousands of years ago.

Turns out I'm not the first DEAC Starkiller either. Turns out there was some Paladin with my name on some planet called Torill who was the son of some god of murder ( I can never think of any better name-used it for BG2)...
 Redwing
04-14-2002, 2:35 AM
*Rwos sighs* Isn't there any way to stop the Darkstars... permanently?
 Deac
04-14-2002, 6:00 PM
Not without ending the Multiverse, but, the Darkstar doesn't have to be HERE as such. After I die, who knows who'll get it next. Or it may leave me to fight evil elsewhere. To be honest, I feel closer to the force now than the Avatar.
 Wraith 8
04-15-2002, 7:48 AM
uhm guys...hurting here...pain....help.... OW!
 Redwing
04-16-2002, 9:31 PM
*pulls out a bacta kit and hands it to Corzip as he is talking to Deac* Is the Darkstar force itself indestructible?
 Wraith 8
04-18-2002, 12:00 PM
*Corzip treats himself for the wound*

cant we destroy the darkstars for once and for all?? they are apearing everywhere... and what are we going to do about the sith people here on Coruscant.. and the strange beings...?
 Deac
04-18-2002, 5:16 PM
We can't destroy the avatars because now is not the time...

but according to this book, we can banish the Avatar to the Dungeon Plane. It'll be pretty mad at the end of the All, but as we won't be there, it won't matter.

Banishing it will do as good as killing it.

It's time to prevent the Darkstar Avatar from ever hurting anyone again...

[OOS: This doesn't mean the end of the Darkstar family. They may pop up from time to time, except Syrnl.]
 Redwing
04-20-2002, 3:28 AM
*looks at the book* Okay, so how---*an alarm screams from the teleporter* What the---*grabs it off his waist* Huh? What's going on? *on the teleporter screen, messages start popping up madly*

ERROR!

TEMPORAL RIPPLE

DANGER!

TEMPORAL RIPPLE APPROACHING

ATTEMPTING TO COMPENSATE

ERROR: FAILED COMPENSATION

TEMPORAL RIPPLE APPROACHING

ETA 40 SECONDS

What in seven hells??

ETA 35 SECONDS

What's going on?!?
 Deac
04-20-2002, 2:06 PM
*Deac, seeing these somewhat familiar words has a vision of himself in a starship cockpit saying the same words he is about to say*

What the hell is going on!?
 Redwing
04-21-2002, 3:22 AM
ETA 30 SECONDS

I don't know! It just started beeping off! *messes with some of the buttons*
 Wraith 8
04-22-2002, 4:29 AM
Cant you just take it off??
 Rogue15
04-22-2002, 1:32 PM
No, Kioet sabotaged it.
 Redwing
04-23-2002, 1:14 AM
((OOS: Umm, no R15 :D :D :D))

ETA 25 SECONDS

If I take it off, it isn't going to make much of a difference---*unhooks it from his belt anyway*

ETA 20 SECONDS

Dammit!
 Rogue15
04-23-2002, 12:06 PM
((OC: see this is why i don't rp))

*Kioet loads his concussion rifle and shoots at everybody he sees* (and they all die)

THE END.
 Rogue15
04-23-2002, 12:10 PM
All Kioet saw was a stupid bartender, walking around like a fool who lost his keycard.

Kioet laughs maniacally, drops his concussion rifle, picks up the bartender, lifts him over his head, and throws it to the ground, and a spine-breaking crackling is heard

Kioet: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU STUPID IDIOT! THAT IS WHAT YOU GET FOR MAKING ME PAY!!!
 Deac
04-23-2002, 4:25 PM
End or not, Deac Starkiller doesn't die here!!!!None of you regular mortals can do that... only the writers and directors...
 Redwing
04-23-2002, 11:57 PM
BEGIN OOC

This is NOT the end! :p Kioet didn't kill you, Deac...he killed everyone he saw and I don't think he saw us :D

/END OOC
 Redwing
04-24-2002, 12:54 AM
*Rwos doesn't even here the concussion blasts going off in the distance*

ETA 15 SECONDS

I really don't like this. *Rwos stares at the seconds counting interminably down...with less than fifteen seconds to go*
 Deac
04-24-2002, 3:35 PM

Oh great...I'm within earshot of a pyshco and a temperal disturbance...

I'm with you all the way, Rwos
 Redwing
04-24-2002, 11:05 PM
ETA 10 SECONDS

Thanks...

I have a bad feeling about this.

ETA 5 SECONDS

Redwing
04-25-2002, 9:53 PM
*The teleporter let out a burst of blue energy. Time and space seemed to ripple like water in a lake when a stone is thrown in.

Rwos let out a scream and transmogrified. A rainbow of energy danced around him and a dark cloud burst from the teleporter. Rwos grabbed his head and roared ferally as only a gargoyle can.

Unhooked from Rwos' belt, the teleporter bounced off the roof of the building and fell deep into the darkness of Coruscant's lower levels.

Rwos stopped screaming abruptly and looked up. Deac and Corzip were staring at him with eyes wide. Rwos smiled.*

Well, well, well.
 Wraith 8
04-26-2002, 7:00 AM
*Corzip stared at Rwos*

wel what?
 Deac
04-26-2002, 4:58 PM
*Deac immedialtly gets a sense of an all too familar evil from Rwos...*

It can't be...Syrnl's still...but your...

no...you aren't Rwos, are you?
 Redwing
04-27-2002, 2:41 AM
*Rwos Darkstar advances towards Deac menacingly, with a crazed, murderous look in his eyes. But abruptly he stops.*

What's this? It's me...I can sense ME!!
 Deac
04-27-2002, 12:06 PM
Ha! Syrnl's the Darkstar here!And I know that you're from the future! Because...well...you haven't become the Darkstar yet. It must have taken you ages to corrupt Rwos. I expect my future self will be following you any second now...

*Strangly enough, a blue crackling portal opens*
 Redwing
04-28-2002, 1:54 AM
This...the past? But...I never came here when I was Syrnyl! You fool! You overestimate your pathetic friends. It took me minutes---MINUTES to "corrupt" Termand Rwos! Not only that, but he made the mistake of allowing me access to his power to his very soul, and he and I will soon be one!

*he laughs and points his---Rwos' hand at Deac.*

I am better than just a Darkstar! I am something more! I have the potential for the kind power that I never imagined! And I have imagined quite alot, Starkiller! *laughs maniacally* Now, prepare to DIE!
 Deac
04-28-2002, 12:17 PM
*Rwos Darkstar laughs at the portal. But then something so unlikely happens that it could only happen in a thread like this...
the one thing the Darkstar fears enters...something that has resisted it's power once and for all...

The Revenant form of Syrnl.*

Syrnl: Remember me, old soulmate... couldn't plan ahead, could you... I have a huge score to settle...you destroyed my life...and now my death will avenge my life...

[Whoa! Bet you didn't see that coming!]
 Redwing
04-28-2002, 5:40 PM
*startled* You? You're...dead. What do you expect to do to me? *laughs incredulously*
 Wraith 8
04-29-2002, 7:37 AM
*Corzip stands against a wall. and sees all this happening.*

[/b]Man... when this is all over. im gonna need some serious therapie.
look at my eye twitching.[/b]

*makes eye twitch*
 Deac
04-29-2002, 4:17 PM
Synrl: What can I do? This...

*Syrnl punches Rwos, who is knocked back, shocked at what is happening. Deac is stunned beyond belief*

You destroyed my life...and I have no qualms about killing the gargoyle to displace you... the only way to get rid of me is to satisfy me...I'm a revenant...

*Deac has a strange sensation in his head. Something else is in there...*

Deac? It's your future self. The avatar's bound by a rule from my time...challenge it to a mortal duel and it will have to accept...
 Redwing
04-29-2002, 7:36 PM
You stupid little twerp! How dare you touch me!

*Rwos Darkstar lands a fist in Revenant Syrnyl's face.*

((OOS note to Wraithy: I'm using bold type to represent Rwos Darkstar talking. You don't need to switch to bold as well :D))
 Wraith 8
05-01-2002, 12:24 PM
((OOS: lol @ redwing))

*Corzip feels strange. somehow the pressure of all these people with their time traveling has made Corzip force powers sence more than he is used to. the presure rises in his head. Corzip starts screaming out load and falls to his knees. He screams so load that it is to loud for the ears to handle. the presure keeps rising in his head.*
 Deac
05-01-2002, 4:27 PM
Syrnl! Get back I'll-

Syrnl: No you won't. I want Revenge and I intend to get it and help you at the same time... I will soon have to return back to death....

And you're coming with me, Darkstar...

*Syrnl grabs onto Rwos' Darkblade. Power crackles through it*
 Redwing
05-02-2002, 6:15 AM
I don't think so, you...dead thing!

*The Darkblade glows. Rwos Darkstar's eyes wrinkle closed with effort, then snap wide open.*

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

*Pink, red and blue lightning engulfs the Darkblade. Rwos Darkstar rips it from the Syrnyl's grasp.*

Whatever you're trying to do, it won't work! I am not the Darkstar anymore, revenant...I am...

*pauses*

SUPER-DARKSTAR!!

((OOS: You may all roll your eyes now. :D))
 Wraith 8
05-02-2002, 6:24 AM
*rolls eyes*
 Deac
05-02-2002, 4:45 PM
[That's as cheesy as my names!]

*Deac sees that his dead brother can't fight this alone, and remembers the advice his future self gave him*

Come on "Super Darkstar", let the mortals duel. Let's see if Rwos really wants to use this power. Surely you've given him power? That's how it works isn't it...he provides you with a body to exist in, you give him the powers and you share in his evil...stop using my friend like a puppet and let us duel!
 Redwing
05-03-2002, 4:10 AM
((OOS: :D))

*laughs* Of course Rwos does not want to use this power. But this puppet is different...he has power of his own, and he has allowed me to merge mine with it, and lock his soul away! If you want to duel, then so be it. But I'd be a bigger fool then you to let this power go on a whim!
Page: 4 of 5