Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Moves in JAR 1.2 Multiplayer

Page: 1 of 1
 Crow_Nest
03-08-2004, 8:51 AM
In jk3files server (JA Reloaded 1.2) some guy used a few moves using console command i think.

I aint gonna say his name out, but he can do some of the SP moves, including the alora force jump animation from SP and do it in MP.

So i recorded a short video of it; but where can i put it up for people to download and watch it?
 razorace
03-08-2004, 8:29 PM
Unless it's a hidden command. I'm betting that Chosen_One just forgot to compile the game in release mode vs debug mode. There's a debug command that lets you manually set an animation.
 TK-8252
03-08-2004, 10:11 PM
That command is /debugsetsabermove #. You can do all kinds of cutscene lightsaber moves and also the specials like katas and butterflies at the press of a key and it does not drain your Force to do moves, either. As you could probably figure out, this is pretty cheap, since you can do any special move with any lightsaber stance over and over. So you better not do this at JK3Files, mister! And you can always tell if someone is using the debug moves because if you go into spectator, you can see that their Force pool is not drained.
 razorace
03-08-2004, 11:05 PM
Again, it's suppose to be a debug function only. You shouldn't be able to use it in non-debug compiles.
 zERoCooL2479
03-09-2004, 4:15 AM
Razorace is correct, I forgot to set that flag in the make file for Linux. However, they're fixed in 1.3 put out by Orion.
 Crow_Nest
03-09-2004, 4:27 AM
So if its not allowed in the server than why was that guy doing it? So when an admin is there is he gonna get into trouble or something?
 TK-8252
03-09-2004, 4:31 AM
Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest
So when an admin is there is he gonna get into trouble or something? You got that right.
 Crow_Nest
03-10-2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by TK-8252
That command is /debugsetsabermove #. You can do all kinds of cutscene lightsaber moves and also the specials like katas and butterflies at the press of a key and it does not drain your Force to do moves, either. As you could probably figure out, this is pretty cheap, since you can do any special move with any lightsaber stance over and over. So you better not do this at JK3Files, mister! And you can always tell if someone is using the debug moves because if you go into spectator, you can see that their Force pool is not drained.

Oh i see, thanks for the info! :)
 Kurgan
03-10-2004, 7:46 PM
Sounds like it's time to update the mod on your server.
 TK-8252
03-10-2004, 9:05 PM
Originally posted by Kurgan
Sounds like it's time to update the mod on your server. Unfortunantly, we can only put mods on the server that are at JK3Files.com. Since it's down, well, nothing's getting uploaded to it. :(
 A Jedi
03-15-2004, 6:45 AM
if u use the -7 move u ll crash the server
muuuaahahahahahahaha

so anyone that got kicked by an admin, lets say TK, can do that
Page: 1 of 1