Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The new empire arises

Page: 1 of 4
 Black Knight of Keno
10-05-2003, 6:04 PM
((This story is based on 300 years later of the crush of The Empire. There are lots of jedis but allso the Sith-count is rising))

A lonely starship, headed towards Yavin 4 is surprised by four Lambada-class shuttles armed like 12 TIE-fighters.
The starship was captured and transported to Hoth.

In the same time, Jedi master named Te'Ku Tyron and his Padawan named Han Koton walked in Jedi temple's hallways talking. Then a rebel communication officer accidentally ran into them and fell. The Jedi's helped the man and heard that a very important ship going to Yavin 4 was captured. The Jedi's went to their ship and blasted off from the planet of Coruscant to Yavin 4.
They met the leader of the Yavin 4 base and talked him a while.
Then they leaved towards their ship hopefully buumping into some volunteer soldiers hwo want to come with the jedi's.
 weiderudare
10-07-2003, 5:22 PM
LOL, I would want to reply, but its pretty hard to find a good reason to "bump" into them and get the mission from you...:confused:
 Black Knight of Keno
10-07-2003, 6:02 PM
It's not so hard! Maybe you just repair your ship when you notice two Jedis walking towards their ship :P That was just an example!!

The jedi's are on their halfway to their ship when they step to the Hangar room 1. They look around and notice's some great looking, allmost shining ships and fighters. Then they come to the Hangar room 2.
"Allmost there my padawan. Be ready for everything but dont believe what you see..."
"Yes my master." the padawan answered when they were allmost in the middle of the hangar room.
 weiderudare
10-07-2003, 6:10 PM
Thanks man... :o
When the two jedi's walks towards Hangar 2, they spot a old, modifed Imperial Shuttle. A young brownhaired man seems to be trying to repair one of the guns, and swear loud.
Suddenly, he stops and turn around towards the jedis. He cleans his hands on a rag and steps towards them...
"Could you help me? I need to get to Corouscant with my ship, and well, as you can see, it doesn't work at the moment...
The name's Shade by the way."
 Black Knight of Keno
10-07-2003, 6:18 PM
Te'Ku Tyron turns around and looks Shade for awhile and then to his Padawan.
"Sure" He says and looks Shades ship.
"What a peace of... Junk. Come with us. Our ship is on Hangar room 3. And we were just going to Coruscant by the way"
Turns around again, whispers something to his padawan and then feels a strong force near and it was too angry for Te'Ku's padawan.
"Say, why are you going to Coruscant"
Walks towards the Hangar room 3
 weiderudare
10-07-2003, 6:28 PM
"Well, It's a long story.... And I still have troubles with the whole thing.... I rather not talk about it...."
Shade goes into his ship and returns with a E-11 Blaster and a bag with clothes....
"So, what are you doing here?"
 Black Knight of Keno
10-07-2003, 6:40 PM
"We are here because a ship, delivering... important stuff was captured in the way here. We are investigating it... sort of..."
Then he goes silent and steps to Hangar room 3.
If you look to the right, you can see an Naboo royal ship, in the left you can see a Corellian YT-1300. In the front is the Jedis ship with its crew next to it.
"Here we are. Padawan, prepare the ship. Shade, you can go aboard now if you like" Te'Ku looks behind him and notices some bounty hunters hiding behind some creates. "Hmm... Shade... Are you a Jedi?"
 weiderudare
10-07-2003, 6:46 PM
"What....All right....I was..once... But it seems I wasn't fit for the life of a jedi..."
Shade nods at Te'Ku and walks onto the ship hugging his bag tightly.
 Black Knight of Keno
10-07-2003, 6:55 PM
Walks into the ship and goes to a special room, kind of an office.
Calls Shade to the office and searches information about him.
"Hmm... A sith... Bounty hunter... Maybe I could... Hmm..." Calls to Jedi temple and asks the council to prepare themselfs to test Te'Ku's padawan. When Shade walks in the office Te'Ku starts talking
"Ah... Your here. I need to speak to you. I searched some info about you. I noticed that you were a Sith... You should come to the Jedi temple when we reach Coruscant... Seriously..."
 weiderudare
10-07-2003, 7:04 PM
Shade looks at Te'Ku and thinks for a moment, then smiles
"You are the third person who has asked me to go to the Jedi Council... The other two are both dead....But I will go with you, for now..."
Shade then hesitates and says:
"You said something about a captured ship? Will you go there after you have visited Corouscant? Cause I would be willing to give you a hand."
 jokemaster
10-08-2003, 1:18 AM
A young boy snuck into the jedi's ship. Once there he opened one of the containers threw his bag in, and climbed inside.
 Black Knight of Keno
10-08-2003, 10:55 AM
"Yes, if we can locate it... We just know that it captured and then it jumped to hyperspace with four Lambada-class shuttles"
Te'Ku looks to Shades eyes and feels that he will be a great Jedi.
Then he hears a notice on the inside radio: "Systems ready... Jumping to hyperspace". Then the ship jumped to hyperspace and maybe in five minutes the ship jumped out near the planet Coruscant.
 weiderudare
10-08-2003, 2:30 PM
Shade walks through the ship, waiting for it to land, when he senses something inside one of the containers... he quickly runs towards one of them and opens it and spots a young boy..
"What are you doing here???"
 Writer
10-08-2003, 2:41 PM
Meanwhile, coming from another planet, a small fighter is making its way toward Coruscant as well. The woman inside smiles. She is looking forward to seeing a few of her friends again. She has been away for a long time. Too long.

Which reminds her of what she went for. Her fighter's storage compartments are completely packed with explosives stolen from the Republic. She is bringing them back. Another mission complete and another Sith lightsaber temporarily hanging on the belt of Rebecca Young. She will give it to the Jedi and they will deal with it as they have delt with the others: deconstruction and use of the pieces for new lightsabers of their padawans.
 Black Knight of Keno
10-08-2003, 2:43 PM
Te'Ku's padawan came next to Shade
"Whats going on" He asked and looked Shade.

In the same time Te'Ku was walking towards the toilet whisseling the Star Wars tune :D

The ship landed to a Hangar next to the Jedi temple. Some New Republic guards came aboard the ship and checked everything except the container where the boy was.
Guard 1: "Everythings okay here, only the crew, two jedi's and someone with them..."
Guard 2: "Okay, Let's head back to the barracks... It's lunch time!"
Guard 3: "Yayyy!! Let's go emmediatly to the barracks!!"
Guard 4: "No!! It's the maggotfood-day!!"
Guard 3: "Yak!! Let's stay here instead"
Guard 2: "I know this beautiful place near the pub! Lets go there..."

The Guards disappear with their hoverbikes somewhere.

Te'Ku walks whisseling outside and looks the beautiful(!!!) Jedi temple.
 Writer
10-08-2003, 2:55 PM
Rebecca's fighter lands on Coruscant and she delivers the explosives to the warehouse they had been stored in. Then she goes to the Jedi Temple to give them the lightsaber. They ask her to stay a while and she accepts. She goes to the garden there and sits down on a bench. The surroundings are beautiful.
 weiderudare
10-08-2003, 2:58 PM
Shade gets embarrased as he looks at the hologram....
"Sorry about that..."
He then quickly runs after Te'Ku and ask him about if Te'Ku plans to put together a team to save the cargo ship.
 Black Knight of Keno
10-08-2003, 3:06 PM
Te'Ku's padawan runs to the Jedi temple and straight to the council to be tested.
Te'Ku looks to Shade "Maybe... It's just so hard to find good soldiers now days"
Te'Ku walks with Shade, talking about the Cargo ship.
Then they stop at the door of Te'Ku's room.
"Theres just one thing I haven't tell you... I'm not just a Jedi master... I'm on the lower council... But, now you must to wash up and do... stuff like that... Youse my room" Te'Ku opens the door and the view of Te'Ku's room is magnificent.
"I must go now to the Lower council meeting but make yourself at home. My padawan should be here soon"
Shade walks in and Te'Ku closes the door walking towards the garden where the meeting will be
 weiderudare
10-08-2003, 3:09 PM
Shade looks around in the room, unused to such luxury.
He washes himself and then fells a sleep at the couch, sleeping in peace for a change...
 Black Knight of Keno
10-08-2003, 3:16 PM
The meeting starts.
They talk about fifty minutes and then Te'Ku's padawan comes to meditate in the garden.
The meeting ends and soon Te'Ku walks into his room.
"Shade, wake up! You are going to speak to the high council
My ex-padawan is now a jedi knight and I can take a new padawan... I hope they except you. You have a great will and experience in Jedi-arts..."
Te'Ku leed's Shade in front of the high council
 weiderudare
10-08-2003, 3:21 PM
"What? me, a padawan? Your kidding right? You know I have been a Dark Jedi don't you?"
Shade then spots Rebecca and stops
"Rebecca? You? How did you? I thought you were dead!"
 Writer
10-08-2003, 3:21 PM
Rebecca sees the meeting of the lower council, but pays no attention. They don't usually appreciate other Jedi listening in and she respects that. Te'Ku's padawan comes into the garden to meditate and Rebecca greets him kindly.
 weiderudare
10-08-2003, 6:19 PM
Shade runs over to Rebecca
"Hello? Rebecca? How did you survive? Look, I hope your not mad at me for leaving you there, but my ship...um....."
Shade stops talking and looks at Rebecca.
 Writer
10-08-2003, 7:09 PM
"Obviously, you didn't realize that I had my own ship," Rebecca replied calmly. "Secondly, you didn't realize that a person such as myself is extremely resourceful, not easily killed. Finally, you must not have understood that I am a Jedi."

She paused for a moment. "Am I correct in all of these?"
 weiderudare
10-08-2003, 7:12 PM
"Well, it seems that your right..."
Shade eyed Rebecca before he continued
"But you missed to tell me about the jedi part... Then I would have left you like that, maybe.."
Shade smiled vagely...
 Writer
10-08-2003, 7:18 PM
"All is forgiven," Rebecca says dismissively. She turns to Te'Ku. "And how are you, my extremely distant aquaintance?"

She smiles at her own words. She has only seen Te'Ku once other than this, but knows who he is. Likewise, it has been rare that he has seen her, but has heard the many impressive stories told about her.
 jokemaster
10-08-2003, 8:24 PM
The young boy had stayed silent. Now that the Jedi were gone he quickly took out a small sensor and checked himself. No kind of tracking device. That was good. He then took off running. One gaurd saw him running and chased after him, which caused more gaurds to come running after him. He quickly ran to the garden, jumping over Rebecca and Shade, with the gaurds chasing him
 weiderudare
10-08-2003, 8:27 PM
(((((((Thats some jumping skills you got there jokemaster :))))))

Shade sees how the boy jumps over him and recognizes his energy from the ship. He quickly runs after him, shouting at him to stop.
 jokemaster
10-08-2003, 8:33 PM
The boy heard the shouts for him to stop. The hell I will He thought. After what I caused, i'll be lucky if the gaurds don't "accidently" shoot me.
 weiderudare
10-08-2003, 8:35 PM
Shade starts to catch up with the boy and when he turns around a corner, he discovers that the boy is trapped in a dead-end.
"Aha! Ok, so what the hell are you running for?"
 jokemaster
10-08-2003, 9:44 PM
The boy still stayed silent, though he was scared to death. He looked around, looking for a way out. He found it, and quickly started climbing a nearby fence.
 Black Knight of Keno
10-09-2003, 10:51 AM
Te'Ku looks at Rebecca
"You must be Rebecca... I've heard a lot of you in the lower council. You are some kind of Sith hunter? Right?"
Te'Ku then looks after Shade "Goddammit... Sorry Master Rebecca... Gotta go."
Te'Ku runs with forcerun next to Shade "What is it?"
He sees the boy scared as hell
"Hmm..." Te'Ku starts walking towards the boy "What's your name? I am Jedi master Te'Ku and..." Guards storm to the place and notice that they are not welcome from Te'Ku's ex-padawan's look that was allmost killing them if a look could kill. Te'Ku straighten his arm in the Guards direction and threw them allmost five meters backwards. When the guards were standing they looked each other and then started to run away like cowards.
"So... As i was saying... I am Jedi master Te'Ku and you can tell me what's the matter..."
 jokemaster
10-09-2003, 11:06 AM
The boy, seeing what Te'Ku can do, dropped from the fence.
"Myy name is Jack Taylor"
 Black Knight of Keno
10-09-2003, 11:15 AM
"Hello, Jack" Te'Ku looks the boy and stops walking
"What are you doing here and why those guards were chasing you?"
 weiderudare
10-09-2003, 11:24 AM
(((((((((((This mission isn't getting started, LOL))))))))
Shade stands still, blocking the exit so Jack won't escape again
From time to time, he looks back at Rebecca, only to get a hostile look from her.
 Black Knight of Keno
10-09-2003, 12:05 PM
((Okay, Okay...))
Te'Ku tolds Shade to go see the high council.
When Shade gets back everyone are ready to the mission...
"Rebecca, are you coming? Or you Jack?"
 weiderudare
10-09-2003, 1:40 PM
(((What did Shade do at the council???)))
Shade boards his own ship, "The Lost Star" wich have been freighted from Yavin 4.
He has armed himself with his trusty E-11 Blaster...
"So, anyone want to go with me? I have room for about eight people."
 Black Knight of Keno
10-09-2003, 1:58 PM
"I'll come with you" The council has excepted that Shade shall be Te'Ku's new Padawan and Te'Ku has given a blue lightsaber to Shade's use.

Five hours later Shades ship jumps out of the hyperspace near Hoth's spacestation. Te'Ku is the co-pilot and sets some things before docking.
"So... Your my new Padawan, huh...?" Te'Ku looks Shade.
The ship docks to the space station and two guards check's the ship.
 jokemaster
10-09-2003, 9:03 PM
Taylor came out of the cargo hold, where he had been stuck in a small box for 3 hours
"So, where we going?" He said, to which he recieved suprised looks. "What?"
 weiderudare
10-10-2003, 11:12 AM
"Good to see that you came along" Shade said smiling..."So, whats your story?"
 jokemaster
10-10-2003, 1:31 PM
"Nothing much, hitch a ride here or there, occasionally piss people off, stuff like that"
 weiderudare
10-10-2003, 1:36 PM
"Ha, ok. So, are you armed? We are going to look for a freighter and since your on this ship, you probably have to go along."
With that, Shade took up the lightsaber he had been given and showed it to Jack. "You know how to use one of these?"
 jokemaster
10-10-2003, 2:05 PM
"I've used a normal sword, does that count?"
 weiderudare
10-10-2003, 2:07 PM
"A normal sword... well, I have no use of this saber, so if you could train with this traning droid" Shade starts a program and a traning droid appears
"Well, go ahead"
 jokemaster
10-10-2003, 2:46 PM
Jack ignited the lightsaber. Almost instantly the droid shot. He didn't block it with his lightsaber but he managed to barely dodge it.
"What am I supposed to do?" Asked Jack "dodge em or what?"
 weiderudare
10-10-2003, 2:54 PM
"Well, it has 1 lightsabera and one gun. So, destroy it"
Shade watched as Jack continued to dodge the shots
 jokemaster
10-10-2003, 3:39 PM
Jack dodges some more shots, suddenly by impulse he sticks his saber out, and reflects a shot straight at the droid. The shot hits it square center and it falls to the ground.
 weiderudare
10-10-2003, 3:41 PM
"Impressive..."
Shade feels the force impulse from Jack and smiles... Maybe he would be a jedi one day...
"So, how do you feel?"
 jokemaster
10-10-2003, 3:48 PM
"Extremely lucky"
 weiderudare
10-10-2003, 3:50 PM
"Lucky? You mean in "Wohoo! I have a saber" or "Cool! I stabbed down the droid?"
Page: 1 of 4