Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The new empire arises

Page: 3 of 4
 Writer
10-11-2003, 4:45 PM
"Go ahead," Rebecca says smiling. "My fun is done."

To prove her point, the boxes form into neat stacks along the walls.
 weiderudare
10-11-2003, 4:47 PM
"Thank you"
Shade walks towards Rebecca.
"Hey, you a quick thinker?"
He pulls out two sabers, one green and one blue and ignites them
 Writer
10-11-2003, 4:51 PM
As his lightsabers ignite, Rebecca's are already in hand, but not ignited. Both are black. Then she ignites them, one green and one purple.

"I think the question is are you a quick thinker?" she smirks.
 weiderudare
10-11-2003, 4:53 PM
"Remember to be nice, im a bit rusty you know"
With that, Shade pushes Rebecca backwards and then run towards her.
 Writer
10-11-2003, 4:55 PM
Allowing herself to go back, Rebecca flips so her feet face the wall. She pushes off from the wall and lands behind Shade. He turns to look at her again and she swings one of her lightsabers lightly toward his left side.
 weiderudare
10-11-2003, 5:01 PM
Shade blocks the atack and then uses the other saber to knock Rebeccas second saber out of her hand.
"Aha! I still have it!"
 jokemaster
10-11-2003, 8:16 PM
Jack started filming the training
"Mind if I sell this over the black market."
 weiderudare
10-11-2003, 8:18 PM
"Sure thing kid!"
Shade said as he dodged Rebeccas lightsaber. He jumped over her head landing directly in front off Jack.
"You think you will get much for that film?"
 jokemaster
10-11-2003, 9:09 PM
"With a few certain edits" He said with a smile.
 weiderudare
10-11-2003, 9:16 PM
"Edits? What edits......Ouch"
Shade was kicked in the back and flew into a box.
With a spin, he was up on his feet again. Rebecca had picked up her lightsaber and was now wielding tow lightsbabers again.
 jokemaster
10-11-2003, 10:25 PM
"Oh, i don't know, her wearing a golden bikini, a wampa rampaging around you, the boxes have spikes, things like that"
 weiderudare
10-12-2003, 8:29 AM
"Wow, can you do that?"
Shade then felt how his sabers were kicked out of his hands and he was force-pushed into a wall...
He looked up and saw Rebecca holding his lightsabers.
"Ok, Im not that good after all...."
 Black Knight of Keno
10-12-2003, 12:58 PM
"Everyone out of the landing craft!!" Radio shouted and all the doors opened.
Te'Ku walked out of the ship, throught the hangar's and started to prepare some A-Wings for an attack.
Te'Ku collected some lethal information from the camp down in Hoth and soon it would save the New Republic
 jokemaster
10-12-2003, 2:52 PM
"Yes, I can." He said. Then, he heard the announcment. He went back to his room, put on some extra clothes for warmth and left the ship. He met Te'Ku.
 weiderudare
10-12-2003, 3:15 PM
Shade lept to his feet and took his lightsabers back. He then ran to his room and took his bag and blaster.
"Whats going on?"
He said when he met Te'Kъ
 Black Knight of Keno
10-12-2003, 3:58 PM
"Get to the A-Wings! We must go soon as possible!"
Te'Ku hopped in one cocpit and started to worm the systems.
He shouted for a New Republic soldier to get him a helmet, some water and a screwdriver.
He drinked some water first, then he threw the scredriver back and put helmet on.
"Are you coming?" He asked and blasted away from the hangar and towards a lonely asteroid.
 jokemaster
10-12-2003, 6:58 PM
Taylor quickly ran to an A-Wing, ignoring all calls aobut how he was a kid, etc. He found the helmet in the cockpit and quickly took off.
 weiderudare
10-12-2003, 8:58 PM
"Are we under atack or something?"
Shade asked over the intercom.
He then ran to the A-Wings, but every single one off them had been taken..
"This is just great...."
Shade then rembered that Rebecca had a ship, and started looking for her.
 Writer
10-12-2003, 10:42 PM
"Shade!" Rebecca called from outside the hangar. She was standing next to her ship. "Care to be a gunner?"

As he ran over to her she said, "I'm glad I made the modifications to my ship. Otherwise, you'd have been left with nothing to do. Couldn't have that, now could we?"

She laughed and climbed in to the pilots seat. "The controls back there are fairly straightforward. Have fun."

The ship rocketed off and Shade felt as if his stomach was being left behind. Who would have thought that a ship as small as this would have such strong engines?
 weiderudare
10-13-2003, 1:51 PM
"You know, I just trained for the first time in a while, and i ate before that. So you have to promise not to get angry if something happens."
Shade then looked over the buttons pressing here and there.
He accidently shot of a rocket, hitting their landing ship.
"Sorry about that. You still like me, right?"
 Black Knight of Keno
10-13-2003, 2:14 PM
When everyone was close enought of the asteroid they noticed that it was no asteroid. It was a Spacestation... Imperial one.
Tepe evaded some shots that came from the towers.
"Watch out!! TIE-fighter's coming from right!!" Tepe said on the comlink and started to fire some TIE's
 weiderudare
10-13-2003, 2:27 PM
Shade loved Rebeccas ship. The guns were all precise and fast.
He blasted Tie after Tie.
"Woohoo! Rebecca, how much for your ship?"
With that, Shade fired a rocket at the Space Station, taking out a turbolaser.
 jokemaster
10-13-2003, 2:37 PM
Seeing that Shade hit the ship.
"Not if you damaged my equipment I don't."
After seeing that the asteroid was a space station, he hit full speed and went for his first pass on the asteroid, narrowly avoiding Turbolaser crossfire.
 Writer
10-13-2003, 4:40 PM
Rebecca had been concentrating on flying, making it almost impossible to hit her. Finally she answered Shade.

"First, who says I ever liked you?" she asks. Then she laughs. "Second, the ship's not for sale."

She rolls the ship quickly and takes it through a dive to avoid a TIE. Then she circles behind it to let Shade shoot it. It explodes in a fireball.

"You're not bad," she comments.
 weiderudare
10-13-2003, 4:56 PM
"With some traning, you could be a good flyer"
Shade laughs and hits another Tie.
"When will they stop coming!? Te'Ku, what should we do??"
 jokemaster
10-13-2003, 10:09 PM
Taylor quickly accelerated, he managed to destroy a tie, whose flaming wreckage almost hit Shade's turret.
"Take that as revenge for catching me." Taylor said jokingly
 weiderudare
10-14-2003, 12:56 PM
"I will do that...."
Shade then blasted yet another set of Ties
"Ok, this is getting boring! Can't we try to blast the hangars?"
 jokemaster
10-14-2003, 7:54 PM
"Good Idea!" Said Taylor,and without another word he blasted toward the hangar. 3 minutes later he came out, an explosion behind him, rapidly outrunning him. The explosion engulfed his ship, but he ejected the cockpit seconds before. The cockpit flew near Rebecca's ship. The space station remained intact, but it's hangar was almost completely destoryed.
 weiderudare
10-14-2003, 7:59 PM
Shade used the tractor beam to pick up Jack.
Once Jack had got in Shade walked over to him
"So, how did it go?"
 jokemaster
10-14-2003, 8:03 PM
Jack was a little burnt, but grinning like a moron.
"When can I do it again?"
 weiderudare
10-14-2003, 8:08 PM
"That my young padawan, is clouded"
Shade joked.
"You can try to find some off Rebeccas clothes, or something to drink."
:D
With that, Shade contiued blasting Ties.
 jokemaster
10-14-2003, 8:24 PM
Taylor goes to look for something to drink. He finally decides on a correlian alcaholic drink. He reaches for it.
 Apologetic
10-14-2003, 9:57 PM
Out of nowhere a transmition comes in "Sorry im late guys!" An odd X-wing flys in and destroys a tie"Kinda got hung up back there!Yahoo!" The ship comes around and continues to fight.

((((Kinda lost you you on a landed ship useing turrents or you flying?)))))
 Writer
10-14-2003, 11:36 PM
((They're on my ship, but strangely enough, while I had designed it for two people, they seem to think it can hold more.:confused: :D It's only a fighter, boys!!:D ))
 jokemaster
10-14-2003, 11:43 PM
((OK, I'll just say I landed in Te'Ku's instead, he found me, I grinned like a moron, etc. in his ship))
 Apologetic
10-14-2003, 11:48 PM
((((Ok had to clear that up :D ;) )))))

"Sry im so rude"Apo flys around and destroys a tie"Names Apologetic Jedi Master"Destroyes another tie"Who are y'all?I just found you on my scopes and reconized you ships signature"
 Writer
10-15-2003, 10:48 PM
"Your name is familiar to me, Apologetic," Rebecca says. "This is Rebecca Young."
 Apologetic
10-16-2003, 12:30 AM
"Rebecca....Do you know a girl by the name of Rebi?"Apo destroyes more ties "Hey cover me while i drop some land turrents to get the hangers."
 Writer
10-16-2003, 12:18 PM
"Do you mean Riebe Sothe?" Rebecca asks. "If so, then yes, I do."
 Black Knight of Keno
10-16-2003, 12:53 PM
"Hey! Apologetic! Long time no see buddy!!" Te'Ku said on the comlink and blasts five TIE's.
"Shade, try to look for a weak place in that imperial space station"
 weiderudare
10-16-2003, 1:43 PM
"Sure, see the shield generator? Below it, there is a weak point... Probably leading into the main power generator."
 Black Knight of Keno
10-16-2003, 1:47 PM
"Yeah... Thanks Shade!!" Te'Ku looked the spot, blasted towards it shooting. It didn't work, so Te'Ku started blasting the shield generator
 Apologetic
10-16-2003, 8:35 PM
"Good friend of mine Rebecca.Hey Te'Ku long time"
 Black Knight of Keno
10-18-2003, 6:54 AM
From the other space station comes fifteen A-Wings and they start destroying the Imperial Space station.
"What took you guys so long?" He asked from the Blue leader.
"Somebody was in the bar..."Blue leader responded and blasted the shield generator to peaces.
"Fine hit... Fine hit indeed..." Tepe said and went towards a little venting hole. He shot it and soon the ship was allmost destroyed.
"Everyone... Back off!! I'm going to drop the bomb!" He said to the comlink and when everyone were in a safe distance, he dropped a small bag in front of thecommand center. Soon the Imperial station was destroyed and Tepe flew in the other Space stations hangar. Tepe walked out and looked everyone coming out of their ships.
"We have won this round... Now starts the cleaning of the planets"
 Apologetic
10-18-2003, 2:24 PM
"Woah!Looks like i have a new job"Apo does a few circles and follows Rebecca.
 Black Knight of Keno
10-18-2003, 2:43 PM
Tepe goes into his room and soon comes out to the hangar where everyone else are talking.
"OK, I just got an information that we have our own spacestation for this mission... So lets get to our new HQ. It waits us near Tatooine. We have our own fighter-fleet too. It's called the Yellow group... So... Let's get to our ships!!" Tepe shouted to the others and walked into his ship. He walked to the cockpit and wormed the systems. He send the coordinates to the others and waited that Taylor's ready.
"Yo!! Taylor!! You have a new ship waiting in our new HQ"
 Apologetic
10-18-2003, 4:24 PM
"Well just another fleet im in i guess."Apo shrugs"Well lets meet the crew."
 Black Knight of Keno
10-18-2003, 4:49 PM
"No Apo... You are not just in another fleet... You will have your own fleet if you want..." Tepe says and in two hours everyone are in their new HQ.
"Ok, transport carrying the crew is coming here soon, lets get the shields up and every system going!!" He shouts and goes to the command center to confirm the systems
 jokemaster
10-18-2003, 6:38 PM
"What about me?" ASks taylor
 Apologetic
10-18-2003, 11:12 PM
"Well that can be a useful advantage and Im wandering if they can suply me with parts i need to put a project into place?"
Page: 3 of 4