Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The new empire arises

Page: 2 of 4
 jokemaster
10-10-2003, 3:56 PM
"Lucky as in 'whew, the droid didn't make me bantha fodder'"
 weiderudare
10-10-2003, 3:57 PM
Shade smiled.
"Well then, you want to keep that saber?"
 jokemaster
10-10-2003, 4:30 PM
Jack looks suspiciously at Shade "What's the catch?"
 weiderudare
10-10-2003, 4:36 PM
"There isn't one"
Shade grinned
"You take the saber, and don't tell Tepe. We both get happy."

((((((((OOC: Does Jack have the force????)))))))
 jokemaster
10-10-2003, 4:39 PM
((yep))
Jack cautiously put the saber in a hidden pocket on his vest.
"thanks"
 Black Knight of Keno
10-10-2003, 4:40 PM
Te'Ku walks next to Shade
"Whats up? Hmm... There is a great presence here... Hmm... Is it... It cant be..." Te'Ku looks Jack and the droid
 weiderudare
10-10-2003, 4:41 PM
(((((((Good to know :D )))))))

"Anytime. Now I feel much happier"
Shade looks back through the window, as the ship docked with the station.
"What now Te'Ku?"
 Black Knight of Keno
10-10-2003, 4:55 PM
"Oh... It might be nothing"
Te'Ku walks out of the ship and greets two officers.
"Do you know whats happening?" One of the officers ask.
"Yes, I do. We need one of youre ships..." Te'Ku said and the other officer left.
 weiderudare
10-10-2003, 4:58 PM
Shade looks down on Hoth and shivers
"That planet looks cold... and I heard the are dangerous things down there.. It will be fun"
 jokemaster
10-10-2003, 4:59 PM
"What are we doing here?" asked Jack
 weiderudare
10-10-2003, 5:03 PM
"We are retreving a freighter. Do you have a gun?"
Shade checked his blaster and was satisfeid when he saw that it worked. He put on his warmest clothest and walked after Te'Ku
"Im ready for action!"
 Black Knight of Keno
10-10-2003, 5:32 PM
"Hmm... There is a strange presence here..." Te'Ku looks down to Hoth and feels that the planet is full of evil.
"Lead Jack to the sleeping quarters... We may stay here for the night..."
Te'Ku walked slowly throught some rooms and then to the command center.

They stayed the night at the station and in the morning their landing ship was ready.

When they stepped the first time to the surface of Hoth in their worm clothes they felt unspeacable evil.
 jokemaster
10-10-2003, 5:45 PM
((EGAD, SEPTUPLE POST.))
 Writer
10-10-2003, 8:57 PM
(Why don't you delete some of those, Tepe?)

Rebecca hadn't had time to respond to Te'Ku's question of being a Sith Hunter. She smiled at the idea that she would be mistaken for one of her best friends, Riebe Sothe, one of the Sith Hunters. True, Rebecca had been around for a while and thought it possible that she might have a similar implant, but she was not one of them.

She shook herself out of her thoughts as her small fighter followed the others.

Hoth. She wrinkled her nose. Not exactly the place for a winter vacation, but if that was where this mission was, she wouldn't back away from it.
 weiderudare
10-10-2003, 9:08 PM
Shade hesitated when he felt the cold smash at his face..
"Oh great, I forgot extra socks..."
He said to lighten up everybody.
"So, Te'Ku, where are we going now?"
 jokemaster
10-10-2003, 9:57 PM
"Searching for the frigate, i'd say." Said Jack "By the way, anyone got any food?"
 Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2003, 5:28 AM
((Yeah... Sorry bout those... My computer went crazy))

"Food? Yes, theres some in the landing ship... And now we must search the freighter"
Te'Ku shows four modified hoverbikes in the landing ship.
"Shade, go get one of those hoverbikes and get used to it... We may be here for a long time..."
 weiderudare
10-11-2003, 7:46 AM
"Ah, hoverbikes! Finally something to rely on!"
Shade jumped on one of the hoverbikes and use the turbo to fire away. Shade investigated the area around the landing spot, only to find the skeleton of a Tauntaun.
 Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2003, 11:24 AM
Te'Ku runs to one of the hoverbikes and hop's on it.
He drives next to the tauntaun corps.
"Hmm... There is something else here... That cant be a tauntauns bone" Te'Ku takes few human bones from the ground and holds them in his hands. "Hmm... Wait a minute... Whats that?" Te'Ku drops the bones and takes a piece of plastoid into his hand.
"This cant be... Somebody slayed a tauntaun and a snowtrooper... So they move with tauntauns... Good to know that...".
He put the bnes and the plastoid into a little bag in his belt and headed to the white, big landing craft.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh yeah... I forgot to say that the landing craft looks like a pile of snow, it's white and it is allmost as big as Pentagon, but more higher. It has a 95 men crew and it has 15 guards who allso work as engineers and worker's. Most of the crew are in the command center and they are helped with protocol droids and R2-units
 weiderudare
10-11-2003, 12:08 PM
(((((So we are here to stay for a while eh? How big is it inside? Do I have my own room?:D )))))))
Shade continued to zoom around the landscape, looking for signs.
Suddenly, Te'Ku hears a voice on his intercom:
"Hel....Can any....ear me? I.....trapp.....nowtroop........DAM......"
 Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2003, 12:21 PM
((Ehm... everyone does have a own room))

Te'Ku hears the voice. "What the hell...?"
He blasts with his hoverbike toeards Shade looking to his radar.
"Hmm... What the... What's that?" Te'Ku sees something on the radar and puts more speed to it taking his blaster out.
 weiderudare
10-11-2003, 12:24 PM
Shade heard how Te'Kus hoverbike closed in on his location.
He would be safe. Shade turned around and started running when he felt an immense pain in his back. He looked down, and saw a lightsaber sticking out of his stomach.
"Pathetic...."
He heard a voice say behind him as the lightsaber was pulled out off his wound.
Shade fell to the ground, alone and bleeding.
 Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2003, 12:36 PM
((Allright!!! Yeehaw!!!))

Shade was in the ground bleeding when the guy who allmost killed him was laefing to him when he suddenly flyed backwards and crashed to some snowtroopers.
Soon Te'Ku showed up on foot with only his Jedi-clothes on him and his lightsaber glaring beside him.
"Hah!! Weak little apprentice! Go back to your master and be sure never to show your face to me again!"
Then the guy standed up, jumped to a white speeder and speeded away with the snowtroopers running after him and shouting "No!! Dont leave us here!! Wait!!"
Te'Ku then put his lightsaber away and runned to Shade.
"Shade... Hold on buddy..." Then Te'Ku put his hand on the hole where the lightsabre went throught and soon it was flashing green and Shade was healing. In other term, Te'Ku used force heal into Shade
 weiderudare
10-11-2003, 12:39 PM
(((((LOL, the green thing sounded more cool:D ))))))
Shade woke up and looked into Te'Ku's face.
"Well, hello there"
He smiled wagely before he fainted again.....
 Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2003, 12:47 PM
((Bwahhaa :P ))

Te'Ku dragged Shade on his hover bike and in a moment Shade was in a bacta tank.
Te'Ku stepped into Shades room where the bacta tank was and he looked the medical droid.
The droid took Shade out of the bacta tank and helped him to bed to rest
 weiderudare
10-11-2003, 12:54 PM
Shade spotted Te'Ku
"Well, I probably have to rest for a while. You should contiune looking for the freighter... Those snowtroopers caught me by surprise.... Damnit..."
Shade is silent for a moment...
"I want to thank you for rescuing my life.."

(((New info on Shade soon to be released in the Character Data bank))))))
 Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2003, 1:09 PM
"Hey, no problem" Te'Ku sayd and took a seat next to the bed.
"Let me tell you a story... Once there was a man known as Anakin Skywalker. He was a great Jedi until he fell to the dark side. When he finally came back to the light side, it was too late. He killed his master and lost his lifebecause his masters evil was the only thing that kept him alive. His own son had to burn his body to free his soul. In the same time Luke realised the forces power. He was the second who realised that... The first was Jedi master Yoda. The point is that nobody really knows the force. Not even the greatest Jedis of the New Republic or the Old Republic"
Te'Ku stopped, looked Shade and then felt a great force wave coming from somewhere near.
 weiderudare
10-11-2003, 2:29 PM
"So your saying that your going to burn me alive?"
Shade joked but then nodded to show that he understood the point...

(((((Anyone read my "more info" on Shade?)))))
 Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2003, 2:34 PM
(((I did :p )))

"Shade, you must get to know the secrets of the force... You cannot use it if you dont know any of the secrets... Search your feelings..." Then Te'Ku leaved the room and walked towards the command center
 jokemaster
10-11-2003, 2:40 PM
"That may be a good idea" Said Jack, also jokingly.
 weiderudare
10-11-2003, 2:42 PM
"Well then, you kids run along and kick some asses, ok?"
Shade picks up a book and starts to read it, barely interest in what its about.
 Writer
10-11-2003, 2:50 PM
Rebecca had landed not far away and was mumbling about having to change clothes. It wasn't the easiest thing to do in such a small cockpit, but she managed to get it done. Then she got out and joined the others... and looked back just in time to see her ship sink into the snow.

"That's nice," she said sarcastically. She lifted it out of the snow and set it on a block of ice. "That's better."
 Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2003, 2:59 PM
Te'Ku does stuff in the command center when he realises that he still have the bones and the plastoid. He gave it to a officer hwo scanned it and soon Te'Ku had a report about them.
"Hmm... That snowtrooper was not blasted but... ripped? What the... Polar bears or somethin'?"
 Writer
10-11-2003, 3:15 PM
Rebecca found Te'Ku just as he found out what had been done to the Snowtrooper. She smiles.

"Not the best way to die," she says. "But why does it have to be a bear? I think Wampas are more numerous here. Then again, they usually eat what they catch."
 Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2003, 3:21 PM
Te'Ku turns around.
"Ah, Rebecca! Ive been waiting for you... And it might be Wampa... Those snowtroopers that surprised Shade were kinda close of the place I found the bones and the plastoid... Oh... I forgot... You should go rest for a while. Were going explore soon... I mean if you want to come with us..." Te'Ku gives the raport back to the officer and took few steps towards Rebecca
 Writer
10-11-2003, 3:43 PM
"That was my plan," Rebecca said, a twinkle in her eye. "After hearing of each other, I think it's time we worked together."

She went to find a place to rest.
 Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2003, 3:49 PM
"Two... Ehm... Legends... Hmm... ... That might be fun" Te'Ku runs after Rebecca "I'll show you an empty room you can rest in..." Te'Ku starts leading Rebecca towards a room what is same kind of Shades
 Writer
10-11-2003, 3:53 PM
Rebecca smiles and thanks Te'Ku for leading her to the room. He leaves and she removes her cape. (She's wearing all black and had a black cape on. Nearly everything she has is black.)

Then she goes over to the bed, but she can't sleep. She drops into a chair and calls a book to her from a shelf across the room. She begins reading it without much interest...
 weiderudare
10-11-2003, 3:57 PM
(((((Is Rebecca good-looking???:D ))))))))))))

Shade goes to sleep, but his dreams are troubled...
Hes in a room with two doors, he tries one of them, but its locked, as he opens the other one, a laughter is heard and a woman screams. The last thing he sees is a humanlooking skull.
 Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2003, 3:59 PM
((Of course she is!! Are you totally dumb? :D ))
 jokemaster
10-11-2003, 4:04 PM
Jack sees Rebecca pass him. "Is she married?" He asks Te'Ku half jokingly.
 Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2003, 4:14 PM
"Jack, no she is not..."
Te'Ku stops, thinks something for a moment and then runs to change his clothes.
In a moment Te'Ku was out of the ship with his hoverbike and finds a little camp full of snowtroopers and a sith
 Writer
10-11-2003, 4:16 PM
Rebecca rolled her eyes. She had managed to hear what Jack had said just before she went into her room. Kids these days! Sure, maybe she didn't look like she was any more than a teenager, but she had definitely been around longer than that.
 Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2003, 4:24 PM
Soon Te'Ku comes back to the ship. He is heavily wounded and his left arm is cut off.
He walks to his room and the medical droid starts to heal him and making a fitting hand to him.

Few hours later Te'Ku comes out of his room and walks towards Shades room.
 weiderudare
10-11-2003, 4:30 PM
(((((LOL, talk about fast healing,...))))
Shade is feeling better, and have secretly left his room. He has gone to a traning room where he sits down and thinks. Around him there are several boxes. From time to time, he lifts them and let them move around the room. First carefully, then with increasing power...
 Writer
10-11-2003, 4:33 PM
As Shade lifts a box, he notices another box lifting quickly. He almost drops his in surprise, but manages to hang on to it. He turns to see Rebecca grinning at him.

"Box war!" she yells and at the same time, her box races for his.
 Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2003, 4:37 PM
Te'Ku walks to the command center, slowly.
The ship starts to fly and soon it is in the space station with Rebeccas ship in one of the storing rooms.
 weiderudare
10-11-2003, 4:38 PM
Shade picks up several other boxes and tries to fight against Rebeccas. They both laugh but Rebecca finally destroys Shade boxes.
"I give up."
Shade smiles as the boxes sorround him.
 Writer
10-11-2003, 4:41 PM
The boxes quickly form a small room around Shade, roof and all.

"Are you sure you give up?" Rebecca asks with a smile. She allows the boxes to fall, forming a circle around him.
 weiderudare
10-11-2003, 4:43 PM
"Well, it seems like im not in advantage."
Shade looks around the boxes, unsure if he dares to try to get out of the ring.
Page: 2 of 4