Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The new empire arises

Page: 4 of 4
 Black Knight of Keno
10-19-2003, 5:56 AM
Everyone hears from the speakers a message: "Everybody out of the hangars!! Transport is docking in ten minutes!! Taylor, in the command center!! Now!! And Apo, you have a large package in your room. You should check it out!!"
 Apologetic
10-19-2003, 3:03 PM
"Ok I will"Apo heads to a room"Finally a place to get my project done."Apo walks into his room and a package sit there"Hmm"

((((I have a feeling this isnt ordinary so like control my character opening it Tepe:D )))))
 Black Knight of Keno
10-19-2003, 3:24 PM
((Fine :p))

Apo opens the package and finds all kind of junk there. There is two boxes, one, full of tools and the second, full of metal junk that can be molded and in a special room in the space station, melt down and make new parts. There is allso a note: "Theres more where these came from"

Tepe is in the command center waiting for the crew
 Apologetic
10-19-2003, 4:00 PM
"Wow this all i can use"Apo looks at the peices of metal and notices something about one.He runs up to Tepe"Where was this mettal from?!"Apo has a serious face and looks destressed.
 Black Knight of Keno
10-19-2003, 4:51 PM
"That one is from... Coru... Yeah... It's from Coruscant... Why?"
Tepe continues his work
 Apologetic
10-19-2003, 5:24 PM
"He's....alive..."Apo runs to his ship takes out a box runs to his room and a series of noises come from it.
 jokemaster
10-20-2003, 8:13 PM
*Taylor arrives at the command center*
Taylor: OK, next time give some walking instructions, a map, or something.
 Apologetic
10-20-2003, 10:44 PM
Apo runs tests and scans it."Ev'rem has survived the blast of the planet..."(((See Life of a Jedi (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=114659) )))"Well i think i should just be alert"Apo takes the bits of metal and tinkers around with them and figures out what he need for his project."Ok this can work."Apo takes the Metal to the melting part of the station and begins on his latest project.
 Black Knight of Keno
10-21-2003, 10:39 AM
"Oh... Hi Taylor... Didnt you see the guide-robots? But.. Lets get to work... Your place is here... You are the highest officer in the command center... You do everything you want in here and your room is on level 5, number 19. Next to the elevator." The crew comes in "Aha... Have a good time Taylor. And... boss the crew however you like" Te'Ku says and walks out of the command center. Soon he is in his room, reading some books about the Force, Sith's and Jedi's. If anyone would see him, they would think that he was just a padawan hwo wants to know allmost everything that happens.
 jokemaster
10-21-2003, 9:02 PM
Leaving me in charge of a ship, how about that... One day a thief the other a commander...
He watched the video of the battle. He replayed it again and again until he almost had memorized the entire battle. Finally he noticed something odd. He replayed the end in slow motion from different angles. Finally he noticed it. He called some of the analyzers immediatly. Apparently part of the space station had gone into hyperspace just before the rest blew up. He called Te'Ku, Shade, Rebecca, and Apo and gave them the information.
 Apologetic
10-22-2003, 1:11 AM
((((Yea realy last RPG i left him on his own he turned on me :p )))))

Apo notices the data."Hmmmm...Well this makes sense that seemed pretty easy to blow a station."Apo looks at it a gain until he thinks"I wander..."Apo runs to his room and looks the data over and runs a slight scan"This will take a while might as well get back to work.
Apo gets his tools and forms a metal into a shape of a small wing.
 weiderudare
10-22-2003, 5:26 PM
"Why does everybody always forgets me? Where's my ship? Where's my crew? Where's my hot chicks that follow's every single command?"
Shade grinned and looked at Te'Ku
 Apologetic
10-23-2003, 12:40 AM
Apo takes more metal and molds it then takes wires an a few small engines and puts some mechanical tweeaks on it.He pushes a buton and it becomes a triangle about a foot wide."Ok now for the assult...."Apo works somemore the scan was almost complete.....
 jokemaster
10-23-2003, 12:43 AM
"I bought the hot chick, why do you think the crew's morale is so high near the command center?"
 Apologetic
10-23-2003, 1:37 AM
Apo Finishes his second object."Well that should do it..."Apo takes the triangles and attaches it to the bottom of the wings."Test them later I guess"Sudenly the computer calls"Master Goeus report to your room your scan is complete"Apo turns to his room His scan showed the results Apo got wide eyed."O great!"Apo runs to the others.
 weiderudare
10-26-2003, 7:31 AM
*Bump*
 Apologetic
10-26-2003, 3:31 PM
((((Ok.....)))))

Apo meets the others."Ok the scan is complete and after searching every Pixel it found it...."Apo pauses"Theres Imp signs all over that station and there are a few of those very signs on our station...."Apo turns to Tepe"Are you sure this isnt one of those Imp traps?"
 Black Knight of Keno
10-28-2003, 6:43 AM
"Shade, what do you want to do in here? I'm doing nothing really. And Apo, No... I dont think so" Te'Ku said and looked everybody.
 Apologetic
10-28-2003, 8:56 PM
Apo was in a bit of doubt..."Well Just incase im going to do some modifications."Apo gets a few droids and alot of space droids and starts to plan out anti Imp Mod's
 weiderudare
10-29-2003, 1:20 PM
(((((((I need an explanition, im not getting anythin))))):confused:
 Black Knight of Keno
10-29-2003, 1:25 PM
((I asked Shade allready what would he like to do!! :duel: ))
 Apologetic
10-29-2003, 9:12 PM
Apo takes the droids to check all logs,programs,deleted files,everything and the space droids to zoom the Imp signs for traps.
 weiderudare
11-09-2003, 1:10 PM
*bump*
 Apologetic
11-09-2003, 1:34 PM
Apo leaves the droids to work while he works to duplicate his project."Hmmm...Maby i can use this one to...."
 weiderudare
11-09-2003, 2:07 PM
((((((Tepe, I see 3 different things you can do:
1. End this RPG and start another one, wich occurs several months later. I would like this, so that I can put this RPG into my finished missions.
2. Continue this messed up RPG. If you do so, please put the main story back on.
3. End this RPG with a nice, simple ending.
)))))))))))))
 Black Knight of Keno
11-10-2003, 11:31 AM
((Weiderudare, as you wish :p ))

Tepe notices that there was somekind of bomb coming straight towards the station. Tepe runned to the command center, shouting that somebody would destroy the bomb. In few minutes the bomb was destroyed and the station jumped to hyperspace. Tepe and the others were on their way to destroy the "Empire".

((The end :p Maybe I'll continue this maybe still in this month s dont worry))
 weiderudare
11-10-2003, 12:10 PM
Great, adding this to Shades succesful mission list. :p
Page: 4 of 4