Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Return of Kick (among other things)

Page: 2 of 5
 Pyro
09-20-2003, 10:06 PM
LOL SonGohanX, it is oblivous that u do not now what REAL skill is anyway. all skilful player look good while they do it. some stupid kick no looks good looks nooby so it is nooby. legal? kicking is cheater (swift kicking to the faces) and too cheap 2 beat. no mater how much i skillful saber against stupid kick, i cant hit that = no skill stupid move. anyway, i'm thru talking 2 u newbie it oblivous that u guys only want lame stuffs in so u can win ez again hahahaha now raven realise people like me (skillful jedi) are whose opinion counts. HAHAHA NEWBIES!!!1111
 ic0n
09-20-2003, 10:12 PM
"you get kicked down get up and another person kicks again"
kick them back. dont get knocked down. practise. get skill. dont give up cause you suck. or, go back to sp.
 ic0n
09-20-2003, 10:13 PM
rofl pyro.
join /< now. feg.
 SoulWraith
09-20-2003, 10:28 PM
I still think its funny how no one can answer the question on how to kill the fc in so ctf. Right now the way it is i can take 3 defenders and a capper againsts 12 players on the opposite team and the game would go on infinitely. I have been eagerly waiting for ja to come out for a long time and there are parts of the game i luv. The thing is the saber only mp side of the game is severly lacking. Alot of the new moves almost require your enemy to be stationary or to walk into the move. So any skilled player can easily avoid them completely. I want these options we have been discussing to be togglable also, it would be the easiest solution to the problem. People who dont like these options stay on servers they do like and i will do the same. I paid hard earn money for the game so if there are any suggestions that i can make to improve a part of the game i love to play then i have every right to do that. So please dont flame just post on ways to make it better kthx.
 Comm539
09-20-2003, 10:42 PM
My favourite was "send three people after him." God damn it, why didn't we think of that.
 Guardian Omega
09-20-2003, 10:52 PM
Holy wow, Pyro is the embodiment of the JO sterotype of rpg noob.......never thought I'd find them.

Good players dont look good when fighting all the time. Look at Wushu, what Jet Li knows. Now pair up Wushu up against a real COMBAT art, suddenly it flops.

Combos are found in combining aspects of a move with another. Grip makes people stationary, you can kick stationary people, ta da, GRIP KICK. As far as I can tell, the SO CTF community can't find combos. The only way I'm thinking is to make pull+slash an instant kill, if it even connects that is.

I'm all for the reintroduction of kick toggeable until there's something better. (Maybe make a weight penality on the flag or disable force taking on the specials that should been able to move?)
 Spider AL
09-20-2003, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by CaptainJackZ:

Spider,

Maybe you never learned to count, but I only see one patch requested there. :rolleyes:Maybe you never learned not to be so literal-minded, but... don't be so literal-minded.

Witty, aren't I. :cool:

Originally posted by Comm539:

Rephrasing, all of the s/o proffesional ctf community (not the guy "I played ctf once one day so i'm the community) wants the features reintroduced.Sigh. You're a professional now, are you? That's nice. Ever made any money playing the JK series of games? I have.

Okay, the time for total honesty is nigh. Repent all ye sabreists... I mean sinners:

The sabres only CTF community is like the roleplaying community. Nobody really knows why it exists, and even though the game ALLOWS one to roleplay, nobody really knows why roleplayers bother doing it, as it's so utterly, utterly pointless. Yes, I've played sabres-only CTF, more than once. I've played sabres-only NF CTF. That was amusing. And to be perfectly honest, anything that makes sabres-only CTF unplayable isn't the most pressing injustice in my book. I for one hope there are no patches forthcoming. And in the final analysis, there will always be a player fast enough to escape all his pursuers, kick or not. I certainly never lost a flag in any of the NG JO games I tried out. That wasn't because I was teh leet NG CTF flagrunner. That was because without ranged weapons it was only possible to stop the runner by getting close to him. That meant the runner only had to maintain distance, pursuers had to close it. Hence, runner = at a statistical advantage, similarly to the guns vs. sabres equation. That was one of the reasons I decided it was stupid. ;)

Possible solutions to your "problem":

Enforce a new code of honour!!!!11 The NG CTF code. Rule 1: no flag carrier may move more than twenty paces without duelling one of the pursuing retrievers honourably, to the death. Tee hee!

Form a human wall around and above the flag using the living forms of your players, thus denying the flag carrier! Stop the rot before it starts. :D

Lastly, ramp the sabre damage scale up on all the backwater NG CTF servers.

The last one was serious by the way. It may work, or not. :)
 Master_Payne
09-20-2003, 11:27 PM
How to stop a FC in JA:

Player 1 do one of the following... grip him/ just roll or stand in front of him to make him slow 1 freaking second.

players 2 and 3 (maybe only player 2)... concusion him to death while saying: Absorb that!.

other options are trip mine him, detonate him, etc, you still can use rage + hit chains (DFA is still as useless as was on JO, wait is even more useless :P).

That's it play with weapons and the Merc players will have a total party.
 Prime
09-20-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Master_Payne
How to stop a FC in JA:

Player 1 do one of the following... grip him/ just roll or stand in front of him to make him slow 1 freaking second.

players 2 and 3 (maybe only player 2)... concusion him to death while saying: Absorb that!.

other options are trip mine him, detonate him, etc, you still can use rage + hit chains (DFA is still as useless as was on JO, wait is even more useless :P).

That's it play with weapons and the Merc players will have a total party. They are talking about saber only CTF, not guns CTF.
 Pyro
09-20-2003, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Prime
They are talking about saber only CTF, not guns CTF.

LOL USE THE ROCKET LAUNCHER THEN NOOBIE
 Prime
09-20-2003, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Pyro
LOL USE THE ROCKET LAUNCHER THEN NOOBIE Don't tell that to me, I don't play CTF at all...
 ic0n
09-20-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Guardian Omega
Holy wow, Pyro is the embodiment of the JO sterotype of rpg noob.......never thought I'd find them.

Good players dont look good when fighting all the time. Look at Wushu, what Jet Li knows. Now pair up Wushu up against a real COMBAT art, suddenly it flops.

Combos are found in combining aspects of a move with another. Grip makes people stationary, you can kick stationary people, ta da, GRIP KICK. As far as I can tell, the SO CTF community can't find combos. The only way I'm thinking is to make pull+slash an instant kill, if it even connects that is.

I'm all for the reintroduction of kick toggeable until there's something better. (Maybe make a weight penality on the flag or disable force taking on the specials that should been able to move?)
i almost shat myself when i saw that. hes joking. unless its a dif. pyro...
 Guardian Omega
09-20-2003, 11:53 PM
Heheheh, after rereading the looking good part, I daresay you're right.

EDIT: Speaking of which, is the TE/TH combo still there?
 ic0n
09-21-2003, 12:00 AM
keke
 Pyro
09-21-2003, 1:29 AM
Originally posted by Guardian Omega

UR the noobie. why r u talking about jets and chinese things i mean about jedi KNIGHTS u dumb noobie. GRIP KICK? R U JOKING ME? that is for LAMERS and NOOBS!! it is oblivously a exploited moves that raven never ment 2 include it's cheating in my book and any other skillful player books. DUH ITS IMPOSIBLE TO GET OUT OF DUMMY SO = CHEAT! what r u guy talking about there ARE combos, like horizontal diagonal top slashes with red (YES I CAN DO THAT MANY TIME PERFECTLY) + swing right diagonal and then dfa (yes, you can dfa AFTER u swing but u prolly didnt know that newbie). you guys are dumb noobies if u cant kill each other, i just showed u 2 ways to combo and kill so stop making excuse so u can lame with the swift kick more.
 Guardian Omega
09-21-2003, 1:53 AM
Yep he's definitely joking!:D
 [fk]myth.
09-21-2003, 2:00 AM
Originally posted by Master_Payne
How to stop a FC in JA:

That's it play with weapons and the Merc players will have a total party.

Player 1 do the following: Grip him? he has absorb, if you knew anything about this game you would know, you cant grip with absorb...

Roll or just stand in front of him: what if he's in front of you? Are you going to pull an ultra kewl jedi movez0r1!!!!111oneone to get in front of him?

Players 2 and 3 cuncusion him to death? What don't you understand about the words saber and only?

Same thing for the 'other options'

The simple fact is without kick Saber Only CTF is dead in the water... and now we're back to square one. I'm still waiting for this 'other way' of killing a speeding, absorbing fc with an energizer?
 Pyro
09-21-2003, 2:29 AM
fuggedaboutit let's go play frogger
 SoulWraith
09-21-2003, 2:34 AM
Ok Mr. FC u stand there and let me do my red saber combo dfa omg MR. FC quit movin so i can hit ya with it. Mr. FC must be better and smarter than i am because he wont sit still while i hit him. Oh and another thing Mr. FC will u please stop running away so fast with my flag. There is no way for me to catch you and i cant kick u off the ledge anymore or knock u down so my teamates can kill you. I such a noob, sorry meant novice player oh sorry again meant to say padawan learner!!!

Sorry, the last thing i wanted to do is flame like the rest but i couldnt help it. Ok we will prove our point when my clans server changes over to ja shortly. I will take 4 vs 12 odds with each of us holding each others flag and show u that it will end in a tie with a 20min time limit. I am not trying to seem like an expert but it doesnt seem like any of u understand. Your tactics are too easily counterd and you will never return the flag the way the game is now. I am here for my complaint to be heard not to get in a shouting match. So i will not be posting here in the future unless i have some constructive input and i suggest the other flamers to do the same!
 [fk]myth.
09-21-2003, 2:38 AM
I just played on an s/o ff game. Provided, noobs were in the game, lots of them, and returning was relitively easy (I pushed them off, they had no push force) But when a good fc got the flag, I ended up looknig like a dork speeding and whoring attack because, lets face it, that was the ONLY thing I can do. If things stay the way they are I forsee s/o CTF becoming the equivilant of CTY from JO.
 Side
09-21-2003, 2:48 AM
Originally posted by [fk]myth.
The simple fact is without kick Saber Only CTF is dead in the water... and now we're back to square one. I'm still waiting for this 'other way' of killing a speeding, absorbing fc with an energizer?

lemme make the question harder:

How do you kill a FC with protect on + 1...wait 2 energizer in SABER ONLY CAPTURE THE FLAG ???
 [fk]myth.
09-21-2003, 3:16 AM
Side, its simple. you run around holding attack 1 and hope the FC's hp is already below 20 for some strange reason (maybe he fell :confused: ) and then hope that he slows down (maybe he doesn't know the way :confused: )
 BloodRiot
09-21-2003, 3:47 AM
1st: if all the ways to kill a FC are gone..that must mean the saber is useless... play with gunz then.

2nd: FC is impossible to kill if he is a experienced gammer? so what? You can always get the enemy flag yourself... the door swings both ways.

In JO I upped the saber damage levels via cvars... it works good... makes saber a very good weapon in all situations cat close range.

Or go for the gunz isntead of saber...if it's a SaberOnly server.. fine look for another... you still want to play Saberonly then its you who are being the reluctant masoquist or something.

Like many others before me said... new game... new skills... learning all over again... fine by me.
 JarJarBinks
09-21-2003, 3:52 AM
1st: if all the ways to kill a FC are gone..that must mean the saber is useless... play with gunz then.

They don't want to play with guns, you should know that by now.

2nd: FC is impossible to kill if he is a experienced gammer? so what? You can always get the enemy flag yourself... the door swings both ways.

Thats exactly the problem, both teams have the flags so nobody can cap and it becomes a stalemate.

In JO I upped the saber damage levels via cvars... it works good... makes saber a very good weapon in all situations cat close range.

It's not exactly their choice if they want to use the cvars or not, it's the servers choice.
 [div3rse.jello]
09-21-2003, 3:55 AM
DENIED by jarjar

gg
 Side
09-21-2003, 3:56 AM
so ur saying Raven should take off Saber only in ctf?
but saber only ctf isnt the only game type sucking
look at saber only full force duel it (well for me) almost worst than s/o ctf

but hey here my opinion(im not flaming any1 on this quote)

when i bought JK2 i was thinking "saber combat" and jk2 gave me mad pleasure,this is why im still playing jk2,ive tried jka and i seriously got pissed off playing this game,so dont give me crap like "stfu just dont play jka then" i got the right to post my opinion

but Saber in JKA is...u guys gotta admit PATHETIC

and anyway did u guys even tried to play s/o CTF on jka with team that know what their actualy doing?
 BloodRiot
09-21-2003, 4:18 AM
Not flamming you either dude...

But if they knwo what they are doing it's cuz they invested time learning... and remember my last post.. the door swings both ways... it's not as if the players that land on red team have an advantage... both teams start as equals gamewise... playerwise... it's the story of the best man wins all over again... you can't blame the game for that.
 Side
09-21-2003, 4:38 AM
ok see it that way:
in a match both team are good
both team know what their doing
just imagine a s/o CTF scrim in jka

U cant speed+rage and dfa
U cant kick the capper
u cant drain the capper till 0 force cuz he will get energized
u cant mind trick+katas cuz capper will be whoring protect or any capper with a brain will hear mind trick sound and turn on seing

the only way a s/o ctf scrim gonna end will be capper gonna get bored to death and one of em going to suicide
or the capper will fall somewhere accidently but even so there should be another capper waiting at enemy base for the flag to being returned
or someone will push a guy that performing a kata into the FC

bleh that all
P-s:Sorry for my grammar skill im very tired+english isnt my native language but u guys get the point
 Ub3rGenius
09-21-2003, 4:43 AM
GRIP KICK? R U JOKING ME? that is for LAMERS and NOOBS!! it is oblivously a exploited moves that raven never ment 2 include it's cheating in my book and any other skillful player books. DUH ITS IMPOSIBLE TO GET OUT OF DUMMY SO = CHEAT!

Code blue code blue, we need a brain here stat!

lol. That sentence or whatever it is made me laugh so hard I nearly shat myself. :rofl:
 [fk]myth.
09-21-2003, 4:45 AM
You know, I've been thinking. That illegal beta was floating around, and then Raven said that that was something like 6 builds ago... I wonder if they beta tested the latest build before they released it, and, if they did, did they beta test S/O CTF. I mean, when the teams are balanced and GOOD, the game will be 0-0 everytime. And 0-0 makes for no fun, which, what games are supposed to have... right?
 skinnypoo
09-21-2003, 5:35 AM
i run 2 servers for our Clan... +POO+ Clan....we have been playing since day 1 of JK2...we feel kick should be an option that we can toggle on/off and it should be controlable....

There should be a "Kick Tracker" server side...that would use the following 5 variables to restrict Kick spam:

KickMax: Maximum number of consecutive kicks allowed variable

KickTime: Time frame in seconds that KickMax would be allowed

KickMinDamage: Minimum health damage a kick would perform

KickMaxDamage: Maximum health damage a kick would perform

KickPenalty: Penatly for Kick spammers

Example....

seta KickMax 3
seta KickTime 20
seta KickMinDamage 10
seta KickMaxDamage 25
seta KickPenalty 75

this would allow a player to perform 3 kick attacks within 20 seconds...and the damage of the kicks would be a range from 10-25 on the targets health.

any more request for kicks within that time would sap the kicker's force level by -75 and also just make the player run up to the target and just stop...kinda like runing into a wall...(since the force level of the kicker would be reduced the kicker couldnt perform a major attack also)

See...simple way to allow kicks and control kick spam.

:cool:
 [div3rse.jello]
09-21-2003, 5:55 AM
the time thing sounds reasonable..as for the min max damage..it's already been done

i dont lilke the max number though
 Rumor
09-21-2003, 6:18 AM
Originally posted by [fk]myth.
I just played on an s/o ff game. Provided, noobs were in the game, lots of them, and returning was relitively easy (I pushed them off, they had no push force) But when a good fc got the flag, I ended up looknig like a dork speeding and whoring attack because, lets face it, that was the ONLY thing I can do. If things stay the way they are I forsee s/o CTF becoming the equivilant of CTY from JO.

except for the fact that you could easily kill the fc...
 [fk]mediablitz
09-21-2003, 6:21 AM
I think skinnypoo's suggestion is retarded. Go play some S/O CTF in JK2 and try to kill an FC without kicking. Unless you are a miraculous speed rager, it's not going to happen unless you totally luck out with a DFA.
 [div3rse.syn]
09-21-2003, 6:41 AM
Here's what I don't get -

We (experienced) players get told that we whore kick - what happens? Raven takes kick out of the game :mad:

Now, opposite side of the spectrum: New players SPAM the saber moves like no other, looking like fools - and say they own us. What's raven do? Give them more moves. :mad:

Seriously - kick is needed. If saber damage was upped...and the blocking system tweaked...and this and that, etc. <--- too much work. Not worth it. I'm not even saying you have to add KICK, per say, just SOME way to SLOW a FC down AND a way to KILL the sucker once you're near him. In JKO, the major problem is catching up with a FC so that you could swing/kick/throw some damage their way. The way to do it was to kick them, or to rage/speed dfa them. In JKA, first, you can't keep up with them (no kick). You can't get ahead of them (no rage/speed). Even if by SOME miracle you manage to get close with them...nobody is gonna walk into kata's. The chances of that happening are slimmer than a JKO capper running into a DFA.

For all of those ignorant, arrogant, little punks that said we should grow up and learn the game - Guess what...we spent our 50 bucks too, and as such we get to voice our opinions as you do. We're not going to go away because you say we're whining. You certaintly didn't, and look what happened to JKO (1.2 to 1.3 to 1.4). Changes happen. This time, the competitive people aren't keeping their mouths shut. Your turn to take the hit because Raven overcorrected. It happens sometimes. Also, there actually isn't anything to learn in this game. I've learned every kata in every stance, I've learned the staff kicks, the roll stab, etc. None of them are usefull in ff s/o duels or ctf. Simple. Don't believe me? Gimme a server IP and I'll prove it to you.

Oh, and to the shmuck who said we were cocky or whatever and asked if we won money for the game - [div3rse] clan did. And to those who said "being in a clan doesn't make you good". You're right. Practicing this game with a team that knows what I'm capable of and I know what to expect from DOES make me better than you. Why? I put the time in. If you did you would become better too, but you didn't. So stop talking like you know what the deal is. You don't.
 JaledDur
09-21-2003, 6:54 AM
Don't worry, as soon as the SDK is released there's going to be people on the job, garanteed.

The problem is that we need this crap fixed yesterday.
 Rumor
09-21-2003, 6:55 AM
lol you learned to push 2 buttons at the same time. j/p bro.

tho it is better than what most people do, just holding down mouse1.... :rolleyes:
 Rumor
09-21-2003, 6:57 AM
Originally posted by JaledDur
Don't worry, as soon as the SDK is released there's going to be people on the job, garanteed.

The problem is that we need this crap fixed yesterday.

the kaoticz mod team (not the gaming team) are definitely going to, and so is xmod. we would just like the ability to not HAVE to mod it, because 99% of people will just go for the mods that add in abusive admin powers and more emotes...
 JaledDur
09-21-2003, 7:01 AM
Originally posted by Rumor
the kaoticz mod team (not the gaming team) are definitely going to, and so is xmod. we would just like the ability to not HAVE to mod it, because 99% of people will just go for the mods that add in abusive admin powers and more emotes...

And that sure as hell is the truth. And I don't know how to get around it other than bundling in that functionality with our mods. Whcih...sucks... but if its the only way to get it adopted...

Oh and I want to help anyone in any way I can to fix this game. I dont do skins or models or maps, but I can code in Java and C, so between the two C++ shouldn't be much of a leap. More of...a short hop. :)
 blahbert
09-21-2003, 7:24 AM
I realize my opinion will probably be ignored, but I'd like to humbly suggest the following which I think would be a good compromise and make me PARTICULARLY happy:

Bring back kick, but with *0* damage. Jump kicks could be used for strategic purposes (knocking people down, luring people close to a ledge and kicking them off) but wouldn't serve any purpose if spammed.

I'd like to see kick remain a STRATEGIC option but not an abusable part of the game. I frequently used kick in FFA server duels where it does no damage, and was never bothered by the fact that didn't do damage -- as that was not really my purpose.

Lightstaff-style kicks would still do normal damage.
 JaledDur
09-21-2003, 7:28 AM
Was already an option in JediMod (or one of its derivatives, I dont remember) and it worked well.
 Jah Warrior
09-21-2003, 9:47 AM
right well let's dispell a myth here and now.

Being able to kick all the time and kill people laying on the floor did NOT make you a "skilled" player in JK2, What it did do is it made you a lazy player that was exploiting a weakness in the games coding.

The Jedi Knight series of games should be about saber skills not kung fu!

Wanna kick buy a PS2 and Tekken...:rolleyes:
 Jah Warrior
09-21-2003, 9:48 AM
Originally posted by JaledDur
Was already an option in JediMod (or one of its derivatives, I dont remember) and it worked well.

duel se
 Spider AL
09-21-2003, 10:16 AM
I'm not even saying you have to add KICK, per say, just SOME way to SLOW a FC down AND a way to KILL the sucker once you're near him.Is that all? Mod it. Anyone who picks up the flag = 65% running speed. Adjust to suit. Tired of whining for a patch.

We (experienced) players get told that we whore kick - what happens? Raven takes kick out of the game

Now, opposite side of the spectrum: New players SPAM the saber moves like no other, looking like fools - and say they own us. What's raven do? Give them more moves.Sorry, what are you saying? Are you saying that whoring kick is in some way better than spamming sabre moves?

I used to whore kick in JA. I'm not ashamed of that. It won me many a point, and that after all is the aim of the game. I'm only interested in winning. So if spamming the sabre moves wins, that's what the order of the day is. But I'm never going to be a snob and declare that the way I used to spam is better than the way I'm spamming now, or vice-versa. It's all code.

Oh, and to the shmuck who said we were cocky or whatever and asked if we won money for the game - [div3rse] clan did.That was me, and I was asking Comm539 specifically, which you'd know if you bothered to read the thread properly... schmuck.

I'm curious. (And this question IS directed towards the masses...)Do you go out buying games like Grand Theft Auto and complain that sabre-only CTF is rubbish and should be patched in? Just because you enjoyed the game mode in JO, doesn't mean you would in JA, as you've subsequently discovered. Different game, don't you know. Go back to JO.

The Jedi Knight series of games should be about saber skills not kung fu!Don't start that, you're as bad as they are. The game is about whatever it's about! I wish everyone would stop trying to warp every single game with "Jedi" in its title into their own personal idea of teh leet mod.
 Comm539
09-21-2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Spider AL
Is that all? Mod it. Anyone who picks up the flag = 65% running speed. Adjust to suit. Tired of whining for a patch.

Sorry, what are you saying? Are you saying that whoring kick is in some way better than spamming sabre moves?

I used to whore kick in JA. I'm not ashamed of that. It won me many a point, and that after all is the aim of the game. I'm only interested in winning. So if spamming the sabre moves wins, that's what the order of the day is. But I'm never going to be a snob and declare that the way I used to spam is better than the way I'm spamming now, or vice-versa. It's all code.

That was me, and I was asking Comm539 specifically, which you'd know if you bothered to read the thread properly... schmuck.

I'm curious. (And this question IS directed towards the masses...)Do you go out buying games like Grand Theft Auto and complain that sabre-only CTF is rubbish and should be patched in? Just because you enjoyed the game mode in JO, doesn't mean you would in JA, as you've subsequently discovered. Different game, don't you know. Go back to JO.

Don't start that, you're as bad as they are. The game is about whatever it's about! I wish everyone would stop trying to warp every single game with "Jedi" in its title into their own personal idea of teh leet mod.

The clan i'm in is sponsered by a North American company and is organising a ladder with a cash prize. So in essence, yes.

The issue isn't 'we want kicks becuase its an easy kill (becuase people are too stupid to know how to counter them). The issue is that there is no longer a way to stop a guy who wants to stay alive at all costs.
We just want a patch with toggleable kick, no force for dfa, ptk etc. If you can't handle these, you just go to a server that doesn't have them on. But these features are actually needed otherwise s/o ctf becomes a stalemate.
 CaptainJackZ
09-21-2003, 2:16 PM
This is what a lot of us have been saying all along. I still don't understand people's complaints about it. If it' an option I would think that would make everybody happy. Because as an option it gives people the choice. Kick or no kick. Dfa costs force, or it doesn't. As options in console I think this would be completely fair. Lets just hope the folks at lucasarts think so too:)
 JarJarBinks
09-21-2003, 2:30 PM
Kick was never whored when I played JO, although that was about a year or so ago, a few months after 1.04 , so maybe people were different during the time I stopped playing...As long as we have these new moves so when you get knocked over you can jump back up and kick people or roll away I'm fine with kick being put in the game.
 Zappa_0
09-21-2003, 2:54 PM
The Flip kick was taken out sometime after july. I dont know why they did it, but they should put it back in when they release an update. Plus I think the kick on the double bladed saber is kinda stupid, hopefully they will update these soon.
 t3rr0r
09-21-2003, 3:18 PM
why not just learn to use the new kick... if anything, it's easier than the flip kick.
 CaptainJackZ
09-21-2003, 5:13 PM
uhhhh no it's not. The chances of kicking someone off a bridge with that are practically 0. u can't pull to kick with that either.
Page: 2 of 5