Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Half Life: Unlikely Alliance

Page: 1 of 5
 jokemaster
06-16-2003, 10:57 AM
OK rules
1. No godmoding.
2. No killing other people's characters without permission
3. No infinite ammo (You have to reload and run out sometime)
4. Use planet half life's (http://www.planethalflife.com) names of enemies and allies, helps people not to be confused who you mean.
Bio's must contain at least the following:
Name:
-----
Story: Almost everyone by now knows the story of how Gordon Freeman escaped from Black Mesa, how Barney cheated death. What isn't known is the untold story of the unlikely alliance, the story of a group that helped each other escape from the Black Mesa. Here is that story.
------
My bio
Name: Jack Connor
Job: Junior Scientist
------
*Jack arrived to work in the tram car, which was packed tight with other people. He went straight for the last row of free seats*
 Captain Wilson
06-16-2003, 2:47 PM
Name: Sgt David Braham
Job: soilder

* David and his team ran on a cross country training exersize with full kit and uniform*
David: "Come on Maggots, you call That running?! Faster"
 Darth NeoVenom
06-17-2003, 11:06 AM
Name: Tom Mills
Alias: Zero
Job: Soldier

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Zero watches Sgt. David training his team. " I see you are training your team very lightly today." Zero says sarcastically. He then gives a slight grin as he laughs under his breathe.
 jokemaster
06-17-2003, 11:24 AM
*Connor arrived at the lab where he worked, he greeted the scientists and got to work. Meanwhile Gordon Freeman arrived at the lab.*
Connor: You ready Doctor?
*The doctor was inside a chamber, which was soundproof, waterproof, bulletproof, fireproof, and a whole lot of other things proof. Finally Connor opened the cages and they got to work. Suddenly an alarm rang and the lights went off, Connor quickly ran to the Emergency kit and got a flashlight. Inside the chamber Dr. Robinson was dead, part of the cieling had fallen on him and there were strange animals running around the cage. Conner ran to the alarm, and pulled the lever, alerting the military*
 Deac
06-17-2003, 3:31 PM
Name: Classified
Codename: Silent Friday
Alignment: G-Man
--------------------------------------

*Friday sits in the waiting room outside the director's office. Suddenly he hears an distant rumbling and an Alien Slave teleports in front of him. He promptly draws his desert eagle and fills it full of lead. The G-man exits the office*

G-Man: There appears to have been a setback.

Friday: And you want me to?

G-Man: I will investigate the source. Meanwhile, I want you to assist the military in any way that you can. They are on their way.

Friday: Alone? Against those?

G-man: Believe me, Agent, you are more fortunate than any of the other men in this whole complex. "Sanitising" will be commencing shortly. As for the military, well, grunts don't really matter do they?
 Darth NeoVenom
06-17-2003, 4:56 PM
Over the camping spot where all the miltary were at, the captain gets a radio signal from Black Mesa. "What the hell is this?" the Captain says in surprise. He then says over the PA, "Everyone at Bunker A."

Zero hears a crackling noise from the PA and then the annoucement. He then stands up, heads towards Bunker A, and mumbles to himself, "I wonder why we gotta go...."
 Captain Wilson
06-17-2003, 6:28 PM
((errr what rank is Zero DN?))
David gets a call over his walkie talkie
Captain: Sgt get the men back to base, we have a full scale aleart, i repeat, a full scale aleart
david: Sir ,over and out *to his troops* Right maggots, run dammit, last to base, receaves a beating from the platoon and 2 weeks soitry confinment, you call that running!? faster maggots
 jokemaster
06-17-2003, 8:02 PM
Conner grabbed a table leg from one of the destroyed once, and ventured out of the lab, it was a mess, the scientists were all wounded, he even found a dead gaurd, he checked the gaurds gun and found it was all out of ammo. He kept walking to the exit, hoping the military would help them.
 Darth NeoVenom
06-17-2003, 9:51 PM
(I guess Zero is a Lieutenant.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Zero arrives at Bunker A. He greets the captain as he enters the bunker, "Good afternoon, Captain Wilson." The captain replies, "Good afternoon, Lieutenant Mills. We have urgent news for the whole army. I will tell you and everyone else what the news is as soon as everyone is here." Zero nods and then takes a sit.
 jokemaster
06-17-2003, 10:06 PM
Conner kept walking, suddenly a headcrab appeared out of nowhere, he quickly killed it with the table leg. Conner inspected it.
I gotta get outta here He thought.
 Captain Wilson
06-18-2003, 1:52 PM
Come wrunning into Bunker A Shouting out the door "...and your dead when im finshed here"See's Captain Wilson And slautes
David: Sir!
Wilson: "sit'down sgt *throws a folder at him marked Black mesa* Get your 12 best men and get to hanger 3. YOur missions in the folder
David: *Saluting* Sir!
*stands and walks out*
 Deac
06-18-2003, 3:46 PM
*Friday walks to the helipad. The military are begining to land *

Friday: I have orders for you. Silence the scientists.

*Cell phone beeps*

G-Man: Go to the elevator to the lower levels. Find the source. Silence any survivors.

*Fridays heads to the lift and begins his descent.*
 Darth NeoVenom
06-18-2003, 4:45 PM
(I seriously didn't know your actual lucasforums name is Captain Wilson, Captain Wilson. That name just popped in my name. I noticed it today. :D )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain Wilson hands a red folder to Zero. "Be careful, Zero. You are like a son to me." "I will try my best in this mission captain." Zero then shakes Captain Wilson's hand and give him a slight hug. Zero pushes the bunker's door open and already sees that half of the military is boarding the helicopers in the hanger. Zero walks up toa helicoper and boards it. He then starts to read the information inside the folder. He then seems through it while the helicoper is lifting off the ground.

The helicoper then follows the others towards what seems to be a mountain, but in reality is one of the entrances to the Black Mesa underground labs. As the helicoper lands, Zero sees some of the military already entering the mountain. Zero then checks his gear tomakesure he has plenty of ammo, gernades, and other stuff just in case.

Zero then sees Sgt. David and approaches him. "What do you think about the mission?" Zero says in a clear tone of voice.
 Captain Wilson
06-18-2003, 5:14 PM
((dont worry it me controling ur mind on a sub concunice level :p ))

David: seems strange sir*thinking to self*ahy do i get with the f***** officer.
*Chopper lands*
David; right ,harrison, perry, wilson, ellis, Corrscadan, Rogozinski your with me. The rest of you with the Luitant. And lads remember, no surviours, kill em all. See at the other side sir>
David and group runs off
 Darth NeoVenom
06-18-2003, 5:24 PM
Zero motions to the others, "Let's move out. Be cautious and shoot to kill."

Zero and a few soldiers enter the mountain and take the lift to go underground. While the lift was going down, Zero heared some weird noises and looks around. He says to the others, "Did you hear that?" He then shakes his head, "It must be my imagination. Nevermind."
 jokemaster
06-18-2003, 9:24 PM
Connor continued exploring underground, he had gotten a gun but had been conserving ammo
----
Meanwhile, the elevator arrived at the selected floor, the doors opened and revealed 3 zombies, one alien grunt and several Barnacles hanging from the ceiling.
 Deac
06-19-2003, 9:56 AM
[Um...I'm gonna assume you meant one of the shock troops that pop up in Opposing Force (The ones with the shock roaches)]

*Friday exits the elevator and pops two bullets in the Alien's eye. He then calmly pops each zombie and reloads to deal with the barnacles.*

Friday: Anyone alive down here?

*Moves over to the Shock Troop. He looks it over and then looks at it's blood. Blue. Different to the green of the Xen aliens. He gets on his cell phone to the G-Man*

G-Man: Well?

Friday: We have extra terrestrials in the facility. Not from Xen.

G-Man: Are you certain.

Friday: Positive.

G-Man: That information was classified at God clearance. I'm sorry Friday...

Friday: You knew!

G-Man: We knew all along! Whoever controls the border world controls teleporting! And now I'm afraid you may know too much.

Friday: I'm part of the team! I wear the suit!

G-Man: You don't wear the suit, the suit wears YOU. I thought I taught you that. Goodbye, Friday.

*The elevator explodes behind him*
 Darth NeoVenom
06-19-2003, 9:57 AM
When the lift reached at the bottom, 4 portals opened and four headcrabs came out. Zero quickly took out his MP5 and shot at one of the headcrabs. Another headcrab ludges itself towards one of the soldier's head. The soldier quickly duck and start firing at it. Its blood sprayed all over the dusting floor.

The other soldiers quickly starts firing at the remaining headcrabs, but one headcrab got a hold on one of the soldier's head. The soldier started screaming in pain and fell to the ground. The headcrab slowly starts to eat the dead soldier's head. Zero shot the remaining headcrab and its blood sprayed on the wall.

"What the hell are these things!?" Zero said as he was looking at one of the dead headcrabs. "Anyways, reload your weapons. Who knows what the hell is out there. Maybe more of these things, or maybe some other type creature." Zero and his four remaining troops reloaded their weapons.
 jokemaster
06-19-2003, 11:31 AM
Connor heard the elevator explode, he quickly ran to the noise, holding his gun up in case it's another alien. He saw Friday and ran over to him.
Connor: You OK man?
 Darth NeoVenom
06-19-2003, 5:52 PM
Zero and his troops explore deeper into the cavern. "Be cautious men. Who knows what else might pop out."

They venture deeper and hear noises. Zero stands still and holds his hand up to motion his troops to stop. "I hear something up ahead." Zero then peeks around the corner.
 Captain Wilson
06-19-2003, 8:23 PM
Running through a corridor, david and his men saw a wave of head crabs and zomibescame scutling and stagering toward them.
These men needed no signal and opened fire, yet one lone head crb survived and crawled out from the pile of dead and lept at Harrison. Too late, harrison tried to move but was caught, sceaming he fell trying to rip the crab of. He hit the floor, dead. Turning the squad reloaded and fired riddleing the body and crab with bullets. Reloading again the advanced.
 Deac
06-20-2003, 3:38 PM
Friday: You survived? You're one tough scientist. This lift's out. We'll have to find another way. But...the surface isn't our best option. The military have been sent to silence you.
 Darth NeoVenom
06-20-2003, 9:51 PM
As Zero looks around the corner, he sees five Zombies. "The hell!?!?" he whispers to himself.
 jokemaster
06-20-2003, 10:05 PM
Connor: Damn, there's another way, we'll get out at a safe distance, but it's infested with aliens.
 Deac
06-21-2003, 2:22 PM
Friday: Which way then?
 Darth NeoVenom
06-22-2003, 1:33 PM
Zero says to his troops, "On three, everyone open fire at those five creatures around the corner." Zero then pauses and says, "One...................two...................THREE! !!" Zero and his troops turn the corner and fires upon the five Zombies. All the Zombies got shot multiple times and hit the floor.
 Captain Wilson
06-23-2003, 3:50 PM
the group ran down a stairwell and saw a group of terrifed scientists cowering in a c orrner. Seeing th miltery one sighed
Sci1: Were saved, thank god yo...aghhhhhhh!!
His sentance was cut short by david emptying another clip into the group. Walking over the bodys of the dead men david picked up their pass's and threw them to his men
David: come on, i want to be in and out no f***in about.
 jokemaster
06-25-2003, 12:32 AM
Connor: Over here.
*Connor points at the direction from which he came from*
Connor: It's on the other side, but we may meet some soldiers on the way.
 Darth NeoVenom
06-25-2003, 9:27 AM
Zero and his troops travel deep into the cavern. "Where the hell is this underground lab?"

One of his troops spoke out, "It's about 200 meters away, Sir. As soon as we reach that location there should be stairways leading down."

"Ok troops. Let's move out."
 Captain Wilson
06-25-2003, 1:37 PM
Reaching a set pof secruty card locked doors david and the group stopped. Peering Through A pane of Glass David Saw Friday and Connor talking.
David: Right Lads... on my mark open the door shot them down
Ellis: Even that Suit Sarge?
David: Even the suit
Ellis: But i...
David: Shut up and get ready to open the door on my mark...3
 Deac
06-25-2003, 3:48 PM
Friday: I can get us past them. You'll have to pretend to be my prisoner...
 Kuuki
06-25-2003, 4:13 PM
((
Name: Classified
Code Name: Silver Snake
))

*Silver Snake walks down a corrador near a rear enterence, dropping a piece of paper which was just lit on fire. It reads:

You have been charged to eliminate codename Silent Friday. Your fee will be Fifty precent more on this one, and will be sent to you're account on completion...

Silver Snake reaches an elevator, how ever he notices there is a malfuntion with it. He forces the door open and notices there has been an explosion there eariler. He stands and continues down the corrador...*
 Darth NeoVenom
06-25-2003, 4:21 PM
Zero and his troops reach the end of the corridor and saw a stairway leading down. By the architecture, they could tell that they finally reached a part of the underground lab.

"I'll head down first and then you all follow me." Zero says to his troops while looking down the stairway. Zero then goes cautiously down the stairway concentrating so that he can hear if anything is downstairs. He then reaches the bottom and sees that there are two labs adjacent to each other. Zero troops meet up with him.
 jokemaster
06-25-2003, 5:29 PM
Connor: Agreed.
*Conner took out his gun, and gave it reluctantly to Friday, he then turned around, hands up.*
 Captain LeChuck
06-25-2003, 10:43 PM
Name: Micheal Callaghan
Job: Security Guard

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Opens fire at some zombie-aliens.
What the hell is goin' on...
Sneaks carefully down the corridoor.
 Deac
06-26-2003, 3:32 PM
*Friday's cellphone beeps. He reaches into his pocket and answers it*

G-Man: You survived. I trained you well

Friday: Why the hell are you doing this?

G-Man: It's...policy...you saw something you shouldn't have seen.

Friday: You sent me here.

G-Man: Please, you knew too much when you saw the Kennedy File. You should never have been in on this operation and now you could undermine our security if the aliens get you. However, I have not time to deal with you. My new subordinate, however, will.

*The call ends. Friday pockets the phone*

Friday: We should get moving fast.
 jokemaster
06-26-2003, 4:23 PM
Connor: THere's a gaurd station up ahead, if the gaurd's still alive he can help us, if not there should at least be some weapons there.
 Deac
06-27-2003, 2:56 PM
[Going away for week- Friday now follows Connor. No killing/trapping/maiming my character, lest godmoding justice be wreaked upon thee!]
 jokemaster
06-27-2003, 3:41 PM
*Meanwhile a group made out of a couple of zombies and 3 alien slaves sneak up on David and Ellis*
 Kuuki
06-27-2003, 5:56 PM
((Guess I should have had this...

Carring: Katana
6lbs of c-4 with 3 detonators
dual berretas (6 clips)
dual Uzis (10 clips)

))

*Silver snake walks, then suddenly comes across 3 zombies. Silver Snake pulls out his katana with his right hand, which was carried on his left side, and bolts towards the undead. He stops a short distence behind them, and puts away the katana and continues walking, as the zombies upper halves fall off to the ground...*
 Captain LeChuck
06-27-2003, 8:33 PM
*gets into his guard station and reloads his gun*
 Captain Wilson
07-01-2003, 3:50 PM
2.. *turns upon hearing Eliis shout a warning and a grunt of pain, and sees Ellis holding a bleading arm with a bullet ridden corpues of a zombie*
David : kill the rest dammint!
*soon the aliens are either dead or forced bac*
David: Ellis, lets see the arm...Youl'l be fine soilder , lucky for Terri then..*the group ;aughs, as they know of ellis's reputaion*((only deac will get the joke ;) :D))
Daivd: Right, screw the count just go go go!
The group burst through the doors but see there target gone
David: F***, right pair up and scour the area, corrscadan your with me
 jokemaster
07-01-2003, 4:10 PM
*Friday and Connor arrive at Micheal's gaurd station*
Connor: MICHEAL?
 Kuuki
07-01-2003, 6:46 PM
*In the darkness, high above, Silver Snake witnesses the situation, watching his prey from afar...*
 jokemaster
07-01-2003, 7:16 PM
*Connor knocks on the door to the gaurd station*
Connor: MICHEAL ARE YOU IN THERE?
 jokemaster
07-02-2003, 12:49 PM
((I'm having surgery today and I'll be gone for a while, I'd appreciate it if anyone could control my character.))
 Captain LeChuck
07-03-2003, 5:00 PM
Originally posted by jokemaster
*Connor knocks on the door to the gaurd station*
Connor: MICHEAL ARE YOU IN THERE? *opens the door and points gun at Connor*

Connor! You bastard! You're alive!
 Darth NeoVenom
07-03-2003, 5:01 PM
Zero and his troops pass through the two labs and look inside to see if there are any survivors. "These labs are empty, sir" one troop says. "They must have fled. Let's proceed." Zero replies.

Zero and his troops proceed down the hall and come across a door that is only accessible through eye scan. He turns to one of his troops and says, "Blow the thing."

One of the troops take out a gernade and places it on the door. Zero and his troops run for cover and wait for the bomb to explode.
 Deac
07-05-2003, 1:54 PM
Friday: Do you know how to get to the Gamma Complex?
 Kuuki
07-07-2003, 12:14 AM
*Silver snake drops to the same level, in the shadows, with out making the slightest sound. He pulls out his Katana, then presses a button on his suit, with a small electrical sound, then silence, he can only be seen as a slight blur, completely see through, even the sword...*
Page: 1 of 5