Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Half Life: Unlikely Alliance

Page: 3 of 5
 jokemaster
09-21-2003, 3:50 AM
*Two of the shots to his arm missed completely, but one was blocked by his armor. The one into his shin had missed the veins, and was shallow. It did however cause Connor to fall. When Zero turned around to look at him, he was writhing in pain.*
 Kuuki
09-21-2003, 1:15 PM
Originally posted by Scar Da Kookee
*making due with one of Crew's comrades, and wounding another.*

(('Making due' is another word for killing ^_^))
 Darth NeoVenom
09-21-2003, 3:02 PM
(I know....)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zero goes to where Conner is and hands him a medkit. "You'll be ok. Just hang in there." Zero then stands up and looks around to see if he can see the attacker.
 jokemaster
09-21-2003, 4:11 PM
Connor: Damn, they always say the leg shots hurt the worst. I think I can walk.
*Connor took the bullet out, cleaned the wound, and dressed it (no, it doesn't mean dress it like clothes).*
 Darth NeoVenom
09-21-2003, 5:53 PM
"How much longer until the nuke is sent towards here?" Zero asks while still looking around.
 Captain Wilson
09-22-2003, 5:23 PM
David: This is just f***ing great! an invibale guy hunting us and a godam nuke aimed us! Can we not go any f***ing faster!
 Darth NeoVenom
09-22-2003, 6:44 PM
Zero questions everyone, "Do any of you know what the hell those aliens are? And how the hell they whind up on this planet?"

He then remembers the incident when one head crab got to one of his troops. He shakes his head to clear the thought.
 jokemaster
09-23-2003, 8:11 PM
Connor: I heard there was a project with teleportation with the senior scientists, didn't think it'd lead to this though.
 Darth NeoVenom
09-24-2003, 1:17 PM
Zero shakes his head in disappointment. "Just great. Who knows what else is out there. Anyways, I suggest we move out. We have no time to waste. Conner, you take the lead. After all, you work here and know where you're going. Some of my troops will guard. I'll take the lead along with you."
 Deac
09-24-2003, 5:09 PM
Friday: This is going to be the tip of the iceberg. Now IT knows we're here. It's found us. It didn't like us probing it, and now it knows where we live. This is just the advance scout...the real thing's coming...........
 Captain Wilson
09-24-2003, 5:16 PM
*david grabed friday*
david: what is IT?? What the hell are you talking about
 jokemaster
09-24-2003, 10:03 PM
*Connor takes the lead, wary for any more sounds that might give away their predator.*
 Kuuki
09-24-2003, 11:00 PM
*Snake refils his 9mm clip, thinking how he missed a good opertunity to take out Friday. After he finishes he follows the group, keeping out of direct sight and any possible way infared can pick him up as easily...*
 jokemaster
09-24-2003, 11:05 PM
*Connor heard the noise, but a lot fainter. He chalked it up to being nervous*
 Darth NeoVenom
09-25-2003, 2:41 AM
Zero questions Friday, "What exactly are you talking about?"

Zero whispers to Conner as they are walking, "Is it me, or do I have a feeling we're being followed."

Zero then hears what seem to be a noise which he recognizes. The same noise he heard when the headcrabs appears. He then tries to hear the noise again. "Did you hear that?" He questions everybody.
 jokemaster
09-25-2003, 10:47 AM
Connor: Yeah, they're coming. READY YOUR WEAPONS.
 Darth NeoVenom
09-25-2003, 11:11 AM
Zero makes sure his 9mm pistol and his MP-5 are fully loaded. "I have about 5 clips of each gun left. Are there any places that have ammo?" Zero asks Conner.
 Deac
09-25-2003, 7:48 PM
*Friday finally comes to terms with what has been preying on his mind since the discovery of Xen*

Friday: Nilhilanth. The Nilhilanth. That's what's driving them. It rules them. Those things that shoot green lightning? They're the enslaved locals. Headcrabs? Just animals. It's those shock troops you gotta worry about. There's an army of them beyond the border world. There's got to be.
 jokemaster
09-25-2003, 8:16 PM
Connor: There's a gaurd station near, we should get there soon.
*A deep rumbling is heard, along with scittering of lots of headcrabs*
Connor: I think we should hurry.
*Suddenly the nearby fall, revealing 100s of headcrabs. The group picks up their pace*
Connor *shooting at the headcrabs*: HURRY, TO THE STATION.
*The headcrabs start attacking everyone, including Snake*
 Darth NeoVenom
09-25-2003, 10:20 PM
As Zero and his troops are running away from the headcrabs, they chuck gernades towards them. "Hopefully that will take care of them." Zero says as he chucks his gernade.
 jokemaster
09-25-2003, 10:26 PM
*There was a chain of explosions, silence, then skittering again*
Connor: I don't think so
 Kuuki
09-26-2003, 12:30 AM
*Snake is caught by surprise by the headcrabs, he begins by shooting a few, after running out of ammo in the clip, he pulls out a Desert Eagle with an extended clip and begins poping off a few of the headcrabs. He knew that the gun would give off his position, but it was unlikely the group would pin him off as their presuer. While combating with the Desert eagle, he also used his Katana with his off hand to help gaurd him.*
 Darth NeoVenom
09-26-2003, 11:02 AM
Zero chucks another gernade towards the headcrabs. His group does the same. "This will give us enough time to escape from them." As he was chucking the gernade, he notices bullets are being fired. "I think that is our little invisible friend." Zero says to Conner.
 Deac
09-26-2003, 3:48 PM
*Friday continues firing as the headcrabs draw ever closer*

Friday: Go on without me! I deserve this! I helped them get here! Just get out before the nuke goes off and you'll be fine! Go!
 Kuuki
09-26-2003, 4:18 PM
*Snake hears Friday's call, it was good news for him. After he hears it, he begins looking at where his target is currently located.*
 Darth NeoVenom
09-26-2003, 4:47 PM
"We're leaving no one behind." Zero says to Friday. "You made it this far, just to give up!?" He then faces Conner, "How long till we find this place?"
 jokemaster
09-27-2003, 2:37 AM
Conner: Right around this corner. Come on Friday, you have to make this one too.
*He turns around, fires at the headcrabs, and Snake*
 Deac
09-28-2003, 7:08 PM
*Friday continues firing until*

[Click!]

Friday: I'm out!
 Kuuki
09-28-2003, 7:17 PM
*Snake looks at Friday, after killing his next headcrab, he fires three shots, two at friday, and one at Zero. He attempts to fire a fourth at Conner, but only a metal 'Click' occured. He ran out of bullets too, he threw the gun away, and ran towards Friday*
 Darth NeoVenom
09-28-2003, 8:41 PM
Zero looks back to see if he sees the cloaked. A bullet nearly hits his head. "That was close." He mutters under his breath. He then sees Snake running towards Friday, "LOOK OUT FRIDAY!" he screams to Friday. Zero then points the gun at Snake and opens fire with his MP-5. His crew looks back and does the same.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Out of Character: Zero and his crew never removed their inferred. That'z why they can see Snake. Just letting you know.)
 Kuuki
09-28-2003, 9:25 PM
((well, um, i kinda forgot to kill off the cloak, but oh well..))

*Snake uses his suit's sensors and katana to deflect some bullets, while dodging others. Only a few seconds go by before Zero's group is attacked from both sides with another swarm of headcrabs.*

((damnit! I want ot make it hard for ya! :D))
 jokemaster
09-28-2003, 11:00 PM
*Connor shot at the headcrabs surroding them, and ran out. He saw the gaurd station, threw his guns at the headcrabs and made a run for it.*
Connor: ALMOST THERE, RUN.
*Connor made it, throwing himself inside. He found a variety of huns. He chose a chain feed machine gun, and set himself up a the door*
Connor *in bad cuban accent*: SAY HALLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND
*He began shoo0ting, careful to aim away from Zero and Co.*
 Darth NeoVenom
09-28-2003, 11:18 PM
Zero says, "Oh SH**!" he then jumps to the side, avoiding the machine gun bullets. He then starts sliding on the floor. While sliding, he takes out the empty clip and loads up a new one. He then opens fire at Snake.

His crew then dodges the bullets as well and run off to the side, avoiding the bullets.
 Captain Wilson
09-29-2003, 3:30 PM
David and co dived out the way firing the hall as they did so
 Deac
09-29-2003, 3:52 PM
*Friday falls, hit in the shoulder. He sees the bullets deflected and thinks of only one person who could do that*

Friday: Snake. Damn. It's come to this

*Friday opens his briefcase, breaking a seal. His use of this weapon has been reported to his superiors. He draws the Egon Gun*
 jokemaster
09-29-2003, 8:20 PM
*Connor stops shooting for a moment, picks up some magazines, and throws them to to Zero and David, to divide with their squads.*
 Darth NeoVenom
09-29-2003, 11:04 PM
Zero grabs the magazines and tosses them towards his crew. "Catch!" He says.

Zero's crew members catch the magazines.

Quickly, Zero then goes where Conner is at and point his gun towards the hallway. He starts fire at anything that is not his comrades. His crew member goes to the side of the doorway and point their guns to the hallway aswell and also shoot and anything that is not their comrades.
 Kuuki
09-29-2003, 11:04 PM
*Snake stops in his tracks, he uncloaks to show his cybernetic suit.*

Snake *in a cybernetic voice* "Agent Friday..."
 jokemaster
09-29-2003, 11:42 PM
*Connor and Co. continued firing for a few seconds*
Connor: FRIDAY, YOU SURE YOU DON'T WANT HELP?
 Darth NeoVenom
09-30-2003, 2:49 AM
Zero waits for what Friday is going to say. "My crew and I can take him out right now, Friday! Just move aside." He grabs some gernades specifically for MP-5s. His loads up about 4 and toses 4 to teach of his crew. Zero then points his gun at Snake.
 Kuuki
09-30-2003, 3:38 AM
((I wonder if i can try to add in a nice story into this rpg

so, deac before twists might be added, i'll post this, and if you don't like, you can blow the preverbal whistle))

*Snake tosses away his cloak, revealing under it another Katana, which he removes the Blade and it's casing from his belt and throws it at the ground in front of Friday.*

Snake then takes his Katana, and grabs the handle with both hands, and prepares it in a ready, virtical position, completely ignoring everyone but Friday.

Both Katana's look absolutely identical.*

Snake "I removed that personally from your mantle, Agent Friday."
 Deac
09-30-2003, 5:09 PM
Friday:Snake. I never liked your black ops cowboy style. Give me a good reason why I should drop my Egon Gun and not simply tear you to shreads with it.
 Kuuki
09-30-2003, 5:43 PM
((Deac, read pm first :))

Snake "Like I said, I removed that from your own home. Both of our blades are exactly the same, for they were both forged at the same time, but 'gifts' for us. You remember me now right?"
 jokemaster
09-30-2003, 8:29 PM
*the headcrabs suddenly stop coming, and start skittering away*
Connor: ZERO! DAVID! GET OVER HERE, SOMETHING'S COMING AND I DON'T LIKE IT.
 Darth NeoVenom
09-30-2003, 11:26 PM
(Out of Character: My Zero is right next to you. Haha :D )

------------------------------------------------------------------

Zero troops go where Zero is. "What you think is coming?" He questions the others.
 jokemaster
09-30-2003, 11:38 PM
Conner: I don't know, but to make that many headcrabs run away, it aint a shock troop.
 Deac
10-03-2003, 4:34 PM
*Friday drops the Egon gun*

Friday: So it is you. I guess the agency really does want me dead.
You do remember I used to always get the gold in fencing, don't you,
Brother?

*Picks up sword*
 Kuuki
10-03-2003, 5:08 PM
Snake "But you never found me!"

*Snake reaches to a spot behind his helmet, he presses a certain spot on his helmet, and the front mask becomes mostly translucent, showing his pale white face.*

Snake *Now sounding more human.* "Now let's see how much your skills has diminished since you've stopped wielding that thing!"

*Snake charges at Friday, stopping at the last moment, takes a swing and hops lightning quick around to Friday's right side, to swing again.*
 Deac
10-04-2003, 11:49 AM
*Friday darts lightening fast to the side and parries*

Friday: Not at all. I just practised alone.
 Kuuki
10-04-2003, 1:30 PM
Snake "It doesn't amtter, you'll never amount enough to me little brother."
Page: 3 of 5