Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Half Life: Unlikely Alliance

Page: 2 of 5
 jokemaster
07-08-2003, 12:01 AM
Conner thought he heard something, and looked around. He saw nothing and frowned, the Gaurd station wasn't supposed to have anything that made that type of noise.
Connor: Barely, jeez, what you faced?
 Captain LeChuck
07-08-2003, 4:07 PM
Zombie scientists, those small buggers thats just...Everywhere...And, I think heard gunshots killing people...
 jokemaster
07-08-2003, 8:44 PM
"You got any guns or ammo in that shed?"
 Kuuki
07-08-2003, 9:26 PM
*Silver snake, still under the cover of Stealth Camoflauge, manages to creep up to the group silently, moving from steel support beams to another, now with in 15 paces from them. He watches Friday, analising his prey.*
 Deac
07-09-2003, 5:37 PM
Friday: I'm fine on ammo. Let's keep moving now...
 Captain Wilson
07-11-2003, 2:15 PM
turning the corrnor wilson and his group saw friday, conner an michael
Corrscadan:Sir!
David *turning* FIRE!!!!
the squard begain to fire down toward the guard shed.

(scar you may wanna move silver snake or hes gonna get shot, my group isnt being accurate;)))
 jokemaster
07-11-2003, 4:22 PM
Connor heard the order, quickly pushed micheal into the shed and threw himeslf in after him. He drew his gun and shot at Wilson's squad.
 Deac
07-11-2003, 5:12 PM
*Friday does not flinch (As a g-man, he is oddly immune to all bullets*

Friday: I suggest you stop you foolish grunts.

*Cell phone rings*

G-Man: It's nastier than I thought. We're gonna nuke the place. Here's the real test, Friday. If you survive, you're back in, or you can get out with a nice mansion in the carribean, no questions asked.

*Phone goes dead*

Friday: They're pulling out you fools. We'd best get back to the surface.
 jokemaster
07-11-2003, 6:03 PM
Connor: Lets get moving, the exit's far. We need to go farther down this way.
EDITED
 Deac
07-12-2003, 1:27 PM
[Ummm....Friday didn't mention the nuke, and the others couldn't hear his conversation with the G-man...]
 Captain Wilson
07-12-2003, 5:47 PM
seeistrangley hearing the words of friday over the guns, david rase a hand. The fire stops.
David: whadda mean, 'sir', that where should get out, 'sir', i dont remember you being head of my team, 'sir'
 Darth NeoVenom
07-12-2003, 8:24 PM
(Sorry for the dely reply)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Zero and his troops proceed toward past the two labs and come across a door that can only be opened by eye scanning. Zero speaks out to one of his troops, "Open the door." The troop then takes out a C4 and places it on the door. Zero and his troops take cover. The bomb goes off and opens a space where the door once stood. Proceeding through the door,

Zero and his Troops heard gun shots firing from the upper level. They then proceed thru a long hallway. After a long journey through the corridor, Zero and his troops come upon two stairways leading upstairs. They then hear gunshot and cautiously go up the stairs while taking out their MP-5s. Zero see Conner and his troops point the gun at him. "FREEZE!!!"
 Deac
07-13-2003, 10:03 AM
Friday: Right! This is how it works. We're in the middle of a facility that just became a battle ground in an Alien War. I represent a government body so secret that the Joint Chiefs don't know we exist. The military and my group are pulling out, and we've been left for dead. A nuclear device is set to explode, ergo we have to get out of here.
 Kuuki
07-13-2003, 8:05 PM
*Silver Snake manages to keep himself hidden and out of open fire, by sneaking back up to the second level. He notices Friday's expression, and then the evac plans. He scopes the area, and notices a quick exit can be made, with out the addition of several pillars that would be suitable for using as 'bullet shields'

He turns off his stealth camoflauge, and pulls out a 9mm with silencer equiped, aims and shoots Friday in a leg, going to find out how well this operative can deal with such a situtation...

He bolts for the exit, expecting semi autofire chasing him, after a good distence, he re-enables the stealth camolfauge and exits the area.*
 jokemaster
07-13-2003, 8:32 PM
Connor thought he heard a pop. He turned around just in time to see the round hit Friday in the leg. He quickly aimed and shot at Silver Snake.
 Deac
07-14-2003, 3:25 PM
Friday: F***! They sent a hitter

*Fires several blasts at Snake, none of them hitting. He then picks up the cellphone*

G-Man: I'm busy Friday

Friday: You didn't mention a hitter.

G-Man: I didn't send one. My bosses must not like you, or maybe it's part of the test. I like survivors.

*Phone goes dead*

Friday: We need to get to one of the lab complexes. Can you get me a splint of some kind?
 jokemaster
07-14-2003, 3:54 PM
Connor: Over here.
Connor walks into the gaurd station and grabs the first aid kit. He opens it and begins looking at it's contents.
Connor: A split, bandages, wound dressings, IV bag and needle.
Connor quickly hands Friday the dressings and the splint.
Connor: How does it feel?
 Deac
07-15-2003, 3:19 PM
Friday: Better. I think I can walk.
 jokemaster
07-15-2003, 6:12 PM
Connor turned around to Zero and David.
Connor: If a nuclear device is set to go, the only way we'll get out of here alive is if we cooperate. The way you probably came in on is destroyed. There are too many of those things *gestures to dead aliens* for any one group of us to make it out. We can put aside our diffrences and get out together.
 Deac
07-16-2003, 3:01 PM
Friday: We've all been screwed by the people in charge. We get out alive and get out of the country and we'll be ok.
 Captain Wilson
07-16-2003, 3:37 PM
david: how the hell are we tgonna get out the country? you said there gonna nuke us to jigh hell, and only the goverment can get that kinda weapondary, i mean your with the ****in' goverment
 jokemaster
07-16-2003, 10:19 PM
"Getting out of the country is the easy part, getting out of here alive..."
 Kuuki
07-17-2003, 12:07 AM
*Silver snake managed to run to a running lift, he hear's an electrical sound, he looks and there is a bit of a red line floating where is left arm is cloaked, along with the damaged cloak wiring on that arm. He deactivates the stealth, and he managed to take a shot.*

*He looks at the wound a little, the suit slowed bullet down. With out flinching he pulls the round from his arm. The Lift stops only but a few floors above the group*
 Darth NeoVenom
08-01-2003, 1:39 AM
(Sorry for the dely reply...I have no internet access in my house. I'm in my uncle's house)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zero thinks to himself. He then says, "Fine. Better off leaving here alive then dead." He points his MP-5 to the floor.
 jokemaster
08-01-2003, 1:58 AM
Connor: Good. *turns to david* What about you?
 Captain Wilson
08-01-2003, 9:24 PM
David: you gotta a problem with gettin out the country boys.

Corrscadan: no sarge
Ellis: there always be other gals, eh boss
perry: *nothing*
Wilson: Only if we getta blow them to high hell
Rogozinski: Have 'em

David: the boys seem fine, im not to ****in' bothered
 jokemaster
08-02-2003, 2:17 AM
Connor: We may have to share ammo later on. But I don't think we'll have to worry about it right now. Let's move out.
*leads them further down*
Connor: We have to go further down. All the close exits seem to be blocked. And if it really is a nuke, we couldn't get to them fast enough anyway. The further down, the safer we are from the nuke.
 Deac
08-02-2003, 10:55 AM
Friday: The same technology that caused this is down there. We can use it to escape.
 Darth NeoVenom
08-02-2003, 12:10 PM
Zero to everyone, "I have a bad feeling this. Why do I have a feeling one of those aliens are going to show up?" He then turns to his troops and said in a firm voice, "Be cautious troops."
 jokemaster
08-04-2003, 7:02 PM
*suddenly 2 headcrabs bursted in from a vent, Connor quickly shot two. Then one Alien Slave suddenly teleported in front of the group*
 Darth NeoVenom
08-04-2003, 7:55 PM
Zero and his crew open fire on the Alien Slave.
 jokemaster
08-04-2003, 10:38 PM
*The alien slave fires at connor, throwing him onto a wall*
Connor: AAAAAAAARGH.
 jokemaster
08-30-2003, 12:43 AM
((Bump
Up
My'
Post))
*Connor stood up and quickly picked up his gun, he shot tiwce at one alien slave, killing it*
 Darth NeoVenom
08-30-2003, 11:12 PM
Zero and his crew split up and each take their own post. They look around cautiously, having their MP-5's ready.
 Kuuki
08-31-2003, 1:41 PM
*Silver Snake gets high enough in the complex that his CODEC can transmit clearly.*

Snake "Target has recieved allies, suddjestions?"

*Transmited Voice only heard by him* "Are you not equiped for multiple targets?"

Snake "I am always prepared."

*Voice* "Then take care of them. Additional payment is optional only if you get the target, then the rest whom have had contact with him..."

Snake "Affermitive. And how about the neuclear weapon set to detonate?"

*Voice* "Are you not equiped to withstand radation?"

Snake "Only if my suit's integrety hasn't been comprimised. But I can repair it."

*Voice* "Go then."

Snake "Yes."

*Snake goes down the lift again, keeping in mind that there would be two safe places from a neuclear explosion, far away from it, and underground. It was unlikely that those people would have anything remotely suited for extraction, so going underground would be the more logical choice. They'd come to him...*
 jokemaster
09-18-2003, 6:32 PM
*The group moved on, Conner came across the body of a senior scientist, he grabbed a keycard out of the body, thinking he's probably going to need it later. He still had a bad feeling of whoever had shot Friday*
 Darth NeoVenom
09-19-2003, 2:33 PM
"Where are we heading now?" Zero questioned Conner. He remains silent and wonders why he had accepted this mission.
 jokemaster
09-19-2003, 10:12 PM
Connor: These tunnels intersect with an old railroad. We walk to the intersection. Then we get the hell outta the country. First, though I want to get deep enough to avoid the nuke.
 Kuuki
09-20-2003, 12:01 AM
*AS snake gets off of the lift, henotices an old subway system. Quickly he find refuge in a nearby building.

He pulls out a small box from his belt, which is covered with the same material that his suit is made out of. He rips off the doating, and opens the box. Inside were tools used for various tasks.

He began repairing his suit where he had his injury, by adding bits of the box and the covering.

Half way during the process, he hears an organised group of footsteps, he quickly finishes his crude, but effiecant repair, and reactivates his suit's optical stealth capibilites.*
 jokemaster
09-20-2003, 12:19 AM
*Connor stopped suddenly, he had heard something, the same sound he had heard before friday got shot.*
Connor *to Zero*: Have one of your crew bounce a granede around the corner, have your weapons ready. I think we're about to run into trouble.
*He realoaded the magazine on his current assault rifle, just in case*
 Darth NeoVenom
09-20-2003, 1:17 PM
Zero says to his group quietly, "Reload your weapons." With that said, Zero's crew reload their all their weapons. Zero reloads his MP-5.

He then says to his crew member to his left, "Toss a grenade around the corner." One of the soldiers takes out a gernade and tosses it around the corner. Zero then points his Mp-5 towards the direction the gernade was thrown. His crew does the same thing.
 Kuuki
09-20-2003, 2:59 PM
*Snake hears the grenage bounce behind him, he pounces onto a structure, out of sight of the group, as quickly and as quietly as he can possibly can, before it exploded.*

Snake *Thinking* 'A grenade!?' *As he begins creeping along walls in the dark.* 'What do they think the're doing? Hunting the predator?'

*Behind his mask, he smiles as he begins to circle around the group.*
 jokemaster
09-20-2003, 3:40 PM
*Connor was still suspicious, he still heard the slight humming, and he didn't think it was his imagination*
Connor *whispering to Zero*: Anyone have IR goggles?
 Darth NeoVenom
09-20-2003, 5:01 PM
Zero moves closer to Conner and whispers, "I'm sure all of my crew have inferred.. I'll use mine."

He motions his crew with a command. He then pushes a little button next to his visors. Soon after, his crew does the same thing. A thin plate the shape of his visors slide over his regular visors and instinctly Zero saw everything in Inferred. His crew look around in different directions. Zero decides to look up really cautiously.
 jokemaster
09-20-2003, 5:17 PM
*Connor motioned to an injured soldier, and borrowed his goggles. He looked around. He looked up, and saw nothing. Finally he looked at the structures surrounding them and found a faint, humanoid shape.*
Connor *whispering*: On the structure to the left, tall your men to get ready to fire, but don't have them ain there yet.
 Darth NeoVenom
09-20-2003, 7:42 PM
Zero motions to his crew to get ready to fire on his signal.
 Kuuki
09-20-2003, 8:06 PM
*Snake stops dead in his tracks, he saw that the group was pearing in the direction at him, the faint red glows from this heads told him that they must have found the only way anyone can see him, by his body heat.*

*Pulling out a few flash grenades from behind his back, he darts out throwing the 'cold' grenades, expecting the sound of the grenades bouncing on the groud would be muffled by gun fire. He runs towards an agsent structure, and continues to circle around, keeping himself hidden from direct sight.*
 jokemaster
09-20-2003, 9:03 PM
*Connor started chasing after Snake, looking away from the direction of the grenades, he opened fire on him, showering him and the structures with bullets.*
Connor: WHO ARE YOU?
 Kuuki
09-20-2003, 11:59 PM
*The flash grenade blew blinding all those whom weren't aware of what was happening.*

Snake *thining* 'I wonder if this guy ever thinks about phsyics, obviously with him shooting he won't hear me... Things I do for money.'

*Snake pulls out his 9mm with silencer and pops a few into Connor's gun arm ((granted i'm not sure which arm he uses)), then a fourth into Connor's shin.*

*Snake follows through with the surprise attack, pulling out his katana, and making due with one of Crew's comrades, and wounding another. Then vanishing into the dark, no where to be found.*
 Darth NeoVenom
09-21-2003, 3:21 AM
Blinded by the flash, Zero doesn't pull the trigger of his MP-5. Having the fear of wounding one of his own men runs thru his mind. Finally after the flash goes away, Zero sees one of his crew member wounded near the floor.

The wounded soldier says to Zero and the others, "I'll live." The soldier than takes out his medkit and patches his wound.

Supporting his wounded crew member, Zero says under his breath thru clenched teeth, "Whoever this person is, they are going to pay." He then stands up and looks at Conner.
Page: 2 of 5