Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Half Life: Unlikely Alliance

Page: 4 of 5
 Deac
10-05-2003, 11:47 AM
Friday: YOU WERE A BULLY!

*Friday kicks Snake in the groin and follows through with his sword*
 jokemaster
10-05-2003, 12:57 PM
*Connor finally had finished resupplying the squads. Everybody had at least 5 grenedes, some more, and extra clips. Some also had extra weapons.*
 Kuuki
10-05-2003, 1:52 PM
*Snake reels from the cheap shot, and blocks Friday's sword with his.*

Snake "Still a child..."
 Darth NeoVenom
10-05-2003, 10:25 PM
Zero stares at Snake. "I wanna take him out. And I wanna take him out now." he says to Conner.
 jokemaster
10-06-2003, 12:30 AM
Connor *While loading extra shells into his shotgun*: He's doing good. If the tide changes, we take him out. Go full force on him, machine guns, sniper rifles, anything you need.
*Suddenly there was a crash behind them. Connor turned around slowly, and saw a gaurd headcrab zombie. His shotgun was still open, the shells fell out as he ran twoard it, and hit it as hard as he could with the shotgun. It fell down momentarily*
Connor *while picking up, and loading the shells back into his shotgun*: TAKE IT OUT, TAKE IT OUT!
 Deac
10-06-2003, 3:45 PM
Friday: At least I'm still human. God knows what the agency had to do to you to make anything from you.

*Slides his sword down to the hilt of Snakes, and twists*
 Kuuki
10-06-2003, 8:12 PM
*After the first turn, Snake prevents Friday from continuing the twist, then with a yell, he pushes Friday back, attempting to dissorentate. He hops forward swinging his sword in an uppercutting way, then spins a compelte 360, swinging his blade in one rapid fluid motion. Using the momentium that he collected, he drops down and trips Friday and swings down as hard as he could.*
 jokemaster
10-06-2003, 8:34 PM
*Connor managed to reload his gun completely before the creature regained conciousness. He shot it in the head, and whiled his shotgun around. He shot Snake's katana, making it miss Friday*
 jokemaster
10-06-2003, 8:34 PM
*Connor managed to reload his gun completely before the creature regained conciousness. He shot it in the head, and whiled his shotgun around. He shot Snake's katana, making it miss Friday*
 Deac
10-07-2003, 3:43 PM
*Friday darts out of the way, and rolls toward the Egon Gun, which he grabs and aims at Snake*

Friday: You win. You're the better swordsman. Now get out of here, and tell the agency that I've still got this and remind them the power cells do last 5000 years. And tell the Boss (referring to the G-Man) that he should really get a girlfriend.
 Darth NeoVenom
10-07-2003, 3:55 PM
(Out of character: Sorry I couldn't reply quickly enough.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zero aims his MP-5 at Snake. " You better retreat or I'll fill you up with lead." His soldiers do the same thing and aims their MP-5 at Snake. "I highly doubt you can dodge all the bullets fired from our guns."
 Kuuki
10-07-2003, 8:02 PM
*Snake smirks, and shuts down the power to his suit.*

Snake *Turns around and begins walking* "Fine then, but this isn't over."

*A huge rumbling occurs, shaking the entire tunnel. The lights and the equipment that the Soldiers and everyone one else that had active ((This encludes that nice themeral googles you all had that you never stated that ya stopped using)) irreverseably shuts down due to the electromagnetic paulse from the Nuke.*

*Snake is no where in sight.*
 jokemaster
10-07-2003, 10:56 PM
*Connor went into a back room, and flipped a switch, turning on the auxilaury power. The tunnel lit up again*
Connor: Come on let's get out of here.
 Kuuki
10-07-2003, 11:50 PM
((techically, i would disagree with your post joke

usually an EMP would knock out all power sorces that are usualy active, and some inactive ones, like batteries, that is if its not electronically protected, like Snake's suit (mentioned earilyer) and let's say the egon gun, due to it being such an advanced weapon.

Now, let's say that the auxliery power sorce comes from a remote location, far away that it wouldn't be easily effected. therotically it's false due to the fact of the circuts would allow the emp to travel that distence, even when it's not a complete circut.

but im not going to disagree ^_^ Thats your call :D

*sigh* i'm too bored i find useless places to create an arguement... :joy: ))
 jokemaster
10-08-2003, 1:07 AM
((Let's say it was protected))
 Captain Wilson
10-08-2003, 2:33 PM
((well that was fun :D))

David: where the hell is he!!!
 Deac
10-08-2003, 5:42 PM
Friday: He's gone. And we should be. The nuke may have gone off, but that doesn's solve our problems

*gets up*
 jokemaster
10-08-2003, 7:54 PM
Connor: Friday, you sure you're stocked up?
 Darth NeoVenom
10-08-2003, 10:43 PM
"Great, stupid goggles don't work. Oh well. I suggest we move out before we waste time." Zero helps up Friday. He then says to everyone, "My crew and I are fully stocked up on weapons. Are you all stocked up?"
 jokemaster
10-08-2003, 11:32 PM
Connor: i am
 Deac
10-09-2003, 7:07 PM
Friday: I got this. *Holds up Egon gun*. I have a feeling we'll...

*Phone rings*

G-Man: So you survived it all, Friday. The jobs available if you still want it.

Friday: After you tried to kill me?

G-Man: Consider what we're about to start fighting. Snake didn't intend to kill-

Friday: Shut up and get to the point.

G-Man: We have reports of some fairly nasty creatures coming in that the Nuke hasn't finished off. One of them's in your path. Goodbye.

*Hangs up*
 jokemaster
10-09-2003, 8:51 PM
Connor: What did he say?
 Deac
10-10-2003, 4:10 PM
Friday: Something nasty. I presume he was talking about a beta class threat. Remember that Nilhilanth I mentioned? He was an Alpha, so we may have something going for us.
 Darth NeoVenom
10-10-2003, 4:25 PM
"Did you know that this whole operation was going down?" Zero questions Friday.
 jokemaster
10-10-2003, 4:27 PM
Connor: Let's get out of here
*the group begins moving*
Connor: Can you call him?
 Kuuki
10-15-2003, 11:55 PM
*A distence away*

Snake *Almost to himself* "You disgraced yourself brother, yet so have I. I'll be back, count on it."
 Darth NeoVenom
10-16-2003, 12:05 AM
Zero an his crew follow Conner's lead. They then make sure their weapons are reloaded.
 jokemaster
10-16-2003, 12:23 AM
*A rumbling is heard*
Connor: It's coming closer! Get ready.
*they come to a huge room. It had one a teleporter in the far corner, and 4 manned turrets. The door on the other side of the room was locked. Connor headed straight for it, and tried to open it. He tried to unlock it, but the lock was electronic, thus messed up by the EMP. The teleporter opened a portal, much larger than the previous ones they'd encountered. Something was coming out.*
Connor: OK, ZERO, DAVID, FRIDAY, MAN THE TURRETS, I'LL MAN THE THIRD ONE. TELL YOUR MEN TO GET THE ROCKET LAUNCHERS, AND OTHER EXPLOSIVES READY.
 Darth NeoVenom
10-16-2003, 1:35 AM
"You heard the man crew. Head to those rocket launchers." Zero then goes to one of the turrets and starts it up. "What the hell is that?" he says under his breath as he sees something coming out of the portal.
 jokemaster
10-16-2003, 1:49 AM
The creature was huge, it crushed the two poles and fit floor to roof. It's eyes had some kind of protective shield over them, it also had two wierd antennas that were seemingly charging up to shoot something. It didn't seem to have any weak spots except for huge moles in it's hands which were moving too fast to aim well. Connor ran like hell to one of the turret guns.
 Darth NeoVenom
10-16-2003, 1:56 AM
(Out of character: Is that the creature that shots fire out of it's hands?)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zero looks at it with a horrific look on his face. He then aims the turret at it, waiting for someone to give him the signal to shot. His crew all aim their rocket lauchers at the creature, waiting for the ignal as well.
 jokemaster
10-16-2003, 10:34 AM
((Yep, and a huge beam from it's antennas.))
*Connor finally reached his turret gun.*
Connor: OPEN FIRE OPEN FIRE!
*Connor opens fire, hitting the creature many times, but apperantly not hurting it.*
 Darth NeoVenom
10-16-2003, 11:50 AM
Zero and his crew open fire on the creature. "Keep firing..KEEP FIRING!!!" They continue opening fire. The creature is hit multiple time with rocket launchers and bullets from the turrets.
 Deac
10-16-2003, 4:51 PM
Friday: Odd. I've not seen that one.

*Friday, instead of manning a turret, draws the egon gun and stands before the creature*

Friday: ARRRRRRRRRRGH!

*Friday fires with all his might at the beast*
 jokemaster
10-16-2003, 8:21 PM
*The creature paused for a while, allowing Connor to score the first direct hit on the hand. The creature roared with pain*
Connor: AIM FOR THE HANDS!
 Darth NeoVenom
10-16-2003, 8:36 PM
With that said, Zero and his men fire at the creature's hands.
 Deac
10-17-2003, 3:59 PM
*Friday manages to take out one of the antenne and is hurled back into a wall by the shockwave. He falls unconscious...*
 Captain Wilson
10-17-2003, 4:11 PM
david runs onto a platform and begins shooting with the turret
 jokemaster
10-17-2003, 10:24 PM
Connor: Zero, David, any of you have a medic with you?
 Darth NeoVenom
10-17-2003, 10:42 PM
"One of my guys is a medic." Zero says as he fires at the creature.
 jokemaster
10-17-2003, 10:58 PM
Connor: Have him check out friday.
*Finally, one of the mole llike things exploded.*
 Kuuki
10-17-2003, 11:48 PM
*The monster writhes in a particular way that it distracts even the medic.*

((sry ^_^))

*During that comotion, friday dissappears.*

---------

*Around the bend, out of sight and in safety.*

*Snake looks down at his yonger brother's unconscious body, staring for a moment. He picks up Friday's katana, and wields it along side of his own. Then he darts out above in the rapters, still out of sight, getting around to te top off the monster.*
 jokemaster
10-18-2003, 12:25 AM
((Heh, don't worry, anyone can control the monster right now.))
 Darth NeoVenom
10-18-2003, 3:14 PM
Zero looks quickly towards where Friday was last seen. "WHERE THE HELL IS HE!?" He questions everyone.
 Joetheeskimo
10-18-2003, 6:35 PM
Darn, this is such a cool rpg! It's too late to join. :(
 jokemaster
10-18-2003, 6:41 PM
((Don't worry, I'll probably make a sequel once I finish Half Life 2.))
Connor: I have no idea.
Finally the other hand burst, and the shields were removed from the eyes. The creature roared and punched the ceiling. A rumbling was heard
Connor: HIT THE EYES, QUICKLY!
 Darth NeoVenom
10-18-2003, 6:56 PM
A rocket laucher goes straight to one of the creature's eyes. Zero does the same with the turret and so does his other crew members.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Out of character: When are they releasing part 2? I play part one a lot. You'll find me under the name NeoVenom :D)
 Kuuki
10-18-2003, 7:02 PM
((Damn you neovenom, that was my kill! XD))

*Snake flys down from above the creature, stabing both swords into the back of the neck of the beast.*
 jokemaster
10-18-2003, 7:19 PM
The creature roars, swinging at Snake with it's bleeding hands. Finally the last shots from the turret and one of the rockets destroy the other eye. The creature roars again, and falls to the ground, dead.
Connor: We did it. OK, LET'S MOVE OUT, WE NEED TO FIND FRIDAY.
 Kuuki
10-18-2003, 9:11 PM
*Snake pulls both of the katana's out of the neck, and throws Friday's at Connor, handle first.*

Snake "My brother is around the corner, safe. Get him and yourselves the hell out of here."
Page: 4 of 5