Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Motp...

Page: 1 of 1
 Ackehallgren
05-19-2003, 11:44 AM
Hey, and dont laugh... im serious :)

Cant u release a MOTP, where u just replace some skins :P?

(I'm really not kidding...)
 The_One
05-19-2003, 4:28 PM
I believe infinity_blade is planning on it after he's through with DF MOD, or gets some spare time.

Oh, and by the way, I'm really not kidding ;)
 Ackehallgren
05-19-2003, 5:01 PM
yay :D
 Infinity Blade
05-19-2003, 5:45 PM
Well, I need to see what the situation on help I get for it, and how many ideas I come up with for the story and Humor....

IF... If I do it, it'll be it's own story and such, and be an original mod made for humor. I've got some more story and plot ideas, been tossing around some ideas with Hap, and have a few ideas that will work well. However, I can't say 100% whether or not this will come into reality.

If it does, I'll probably see what needs to be done, and what kind of help/team I'll need. We might make them episodic levels, or could try doing a full on Mod.

Regardless, it won't be happening for a while yet. I might release some ideas and pics as I go to keep the humor going, and interest in it alive.... But I don't want to get hopes up or spoil anything I might've come up with, either. ;)

And I need to get my name changed... I never really thought how much I hate that underscore in my name. And Caps would be nice too....
 Katarn07
05-19-2003, 6:07 PM
Originally posted by infinity_blade
Well, I need to see what the situation on help I get for it, and how many ideas I come up with for the story and Humor....

IF... If I do it, it'll be it's own story and such, and be an original mod made for humor. I've got some more story and plot ideas, been tossing around some ideas with Hap, and have a few ideas that will work well. However, I can't say 100% whether or not this will come into reality.

If it does, I'll probably see what needs to be done, and what kind of help/team I'll need. We might make them episodic levels, or could try doing a full on Mod.

Regardless, it won't be happening for a while yet. I might release some ideas and pics as I go to keep the humor going, and interest in it alive.... But I don't want to get hopes up or spoil anything I might've come up with, either. ;)

And I need to get my name changed... I never really thought how much I hate that underscore in my name. And Caps would be nice too....

Hmmm, I can help with the name change. See the thing that says points? You need 500 to change your name, and I am the user to have donated the second most credits to the needy. There is a link in my sig. Click it and post there for points. I'll give you 50 of mine ;)

Oh, and this mod? I might actually get it if it is released :p
 The_One
05-19-2003, 6:40 PM
I'll help you with points too infinity_blade :p

I don't need any, anymore...
 Infinity Blade
05-19-2003, 9:03 PM
Thanks for the points, guys! :D

And as far as the MOTP.... I'd like to do it. The only reason I say it might not come to be, is that I'm not sure how well things will go for it. If I can meet the requirements I've got for it (which I'm not entirely sure), then I'd probably say it's a good bet.

I'll probably work on a simple webpage for it's news, and check with various community members and resources as I get the chance.
 xcountryman03
05-20-2003, 2:42 AM
ok please don't get mad at me for saying this but what is MOTP?
 Ackehallgren
05-20-2003, 3:58 AM
 ewok mercenary
05-20-2003, 5:12 AM
Hey, The_One, seeing as you don't need your points anymore, I'll be willing to take them off of your hands... er, please... ;)
 Infinity Blade
05-21-2003, 10:58 AM
There we go.... Muuuuuuch better!
 Fracman
05-28-2003, 10:44 PM
Finally I just found again this nicely skinned stormtrooper
done by Charmin... one more valuable addition to MotP ;)
http://darth-arth.net/~charmin/downloads/BlinderRosaStormtrooper.jpg)

Skin download: http://darth-arth.net/~charmin/deutsch/downloads/downloads.htm)
 HapSlash
05-28-2003, 11:16 PM
Now there's something that inspires fear,...

Who's a cute widdle stormtwooper,...eh?

Luckily for me, I've already stabbed out my eyes,... :D
 Infinity Blade
05-29-2003, 2:59 AM
Uhhmmm....

DAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!! It's so... Pink. :eek:

Funny to be sure, but I dunno if I'd use it... Have a certain style I'm working with for the way it could be.

It's done well, though!
 The_One
05-29-2003, 9:53 AM
Have you seen the Episode II out takes with Jango and the umbrella? It's very funny, so I'm thinking we need umbrellas in MOTP ;)
 ewok mercenary
05-29-2003, 12:38 PM
Yeah I remember seeing that.

Come to think of it, an umbrella would be a good replacement for the lightsaber...
 Infinity Blade
06-13-2003, 2:08 PM
This isn't too much of an update on it, but I've got a MotP page on my site now... Now that I have my site mostly up.

It's not much of anything... just telling the situation of it. As I progress further on the idea though, I'll update that page first.

There really probably isn't anything you already didn't know there, but I thought I'd let you know just the same.

The address for my site is in my signature.
Page: 1 of 1