Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cantina Part 10: The Dawning

Page: 5 of 5
 Admiral
06-06-2003, 12:48 AM
Hildr: Fine, come with me.

*Hildr exits the library, and heads towards the Raptor fighter*

What exactly do you want to do?
 Redwing
06-06-2003, 12:57 AM
Rwos: Get Coruscant out of danger from the Destroyer. I have a couple plans...but they depend on several factors that I can't be sure of until I see the area.
 Cmdr. Cracken
06-06-2003, 1:01 AM
((Also, the Super Star Destroyer Fade has a full fledged cloaking device. it was mentioned in the Battle of Ulla Sharrdes, at the end of the Imperial Civil War, in the last thread. ))

*Cracken feels his daughters mental image, and reaches out into the whitness*

Alys....... *He turns, and yells into the whitness* GIVE ME BACK MY DAUGHTER YOU BASTEREDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coruscant

Admiral Karrak: Com scan has detected an annomoly, possible a cloaked Republic ship.

Tojo: Keep an eye on it... *he thinks* is it similar to the Fade's?

Karrak: Yessir.
Tojo: Watch it, carefully. Contact Starr and the Emperor, they should know about it.

((Yes, the Imperials can kind of detect cloaked ships, because they do have to keep track of the Fade, ya know. ^_^))

*The com officer relays the news to Starr and Cracken's respective comlinks, but Cracken's is not there*
Com: Sir, Cracken's comlink is not recieving.

Tojo:Impossible. try it again. get a response from Starr.

*Tojo stares into space. What in the hell is going on...?*
 Redwing
06-06-2003, 1:06 AM
*Cracken receives no answer from the whiteness. Alys' mental signature remains just out of reach*

*Starr picks up his comlink* Yes? Who is it?
 Cmdr. Cracken
06-06-2003, 1:14 AM
*The Com officer nods, and Tojo walks over, and picks up and puts on the headset*

This is Tojo. Where's Cracken, why isn't he answering his comlink?

anyway, we have detected an unknown cloacked ship in orbit around Coruscant. We're currently monitoring it's activity, and are prepared to destroy it if it engages in any hostile action against us or Coruscant itself. The evacuation is also going well. we're having some screening problems, but so far, so good. is this satisfactory?
 Kuuki
06-06-2003, 8:43 AM
Irvine: *whispering again* "It would only make sense for what's going on here Starr..."

*Irvine pulls out his remote as his ship intercepts.*

Irvine: "Tell who ever is on that commlink that I need some medical assistence." *force jumps off onto his ship, but lands roughly.* "What ship is they guy on?"
 Deac
06-06-2003, 3:46 PM
Deac: Flax...don't go. We can fix this. We can.

Let's move out now! We can talk about this later!
 BattleDog
06-06-2003, 8:28 PM
*Flax turns to Deac with a pained expression.* Deac, I'm going to fix this. Its going to be very messy though; I don't want you to catch any flak.

*Flax climbs into the fighter and seals the canopy*

Flax: Chip take us up the the Independance.

*The fighter lifts off and heads starward. Some time later the fighter glides into the main landing bay of the Republic's most powerful warship.

Flax climbs out, an aide is waiting for him.*

Aide: Sir!

Flax: Ensign, I want every divisional head in the Executive Briefing room in 15 minutes.

Aide: Yes Sir. *The young man walks off toward a turbolift.*

*Flax heads towards another lift and takes an takes an express, no stop trip to his quarters, where he quickly gathers some data cards and then heads to the Briefing.*

*15 minutes later.*

*The last of the officers file in, Admiral Thran, Fleet Commander, turns to Flax.*

Thran: You had better have a damm good reason for this Tak.

Flax: Yes sir. Just over two weeks ago some of us, including myself, were briefed on a new Weapon which the Senate Defence Commity and the Fleet Admiral believed would safe guard the future of our goverment and our people.

*Flax pauses and Thran jumps in.*

Thran: General, this is Classified information, I warn you....

Flax: Just over 45 minutes ago I was informed that this new weapon would be used on Coruscant.

*Stunned Silence.*

*Flax presses on* This new weapon is a modified version of our standard Lighting Torpedo Attack Destroyers. *Goes on to relate Rellentless Specs.*

*The Fleet Intelligance Head, Colonel Re'tica, a Twilek speeks.*

Re'tica: This weapon goes against everything we have fought for!

Flax: I agree, that was what I said when it was revieled to me; I was assured that the weapon would never actually be used. It appears the Senate fears Vampires more than open rebelion.

Army General: Rebelion? What are you suggesting, Sir?

Flax: This weapon must be destroyed within the next 23 hours or the remaining population of Coruscant will be horribly murdered.

We have much less time than that however, since my abrupt arrival here is bound to attract attention. So here's what we're going to do....

((Up to now Flax has been in shock, hense the lack of conherance. If you can't see where this is heading then you won't be very interested in the next couple of threads.))
 Redwing
06-06-2003, 11:48 PM
Starr: I'd also like to know where the Force Cracken is. I do know there's a cloaked ship in orbit above Coruscant. It's an automated planet destroyer built by the New Republic. In less than twenty-three hours it's programmed to immolate Coruscant. Be prepared to blow it to space dust at a moment's notice, I don't care if it'll take the whole fleet's firepower. And if in twenty-two hours nothing's happened to it, consider that a go-ahead to make something happen.

Oh and Cracken's son - or his clone, I'm not sure which - is down here in need of medical attention. Send a transport for him.

*The group moves out with Deac. Gilian flies the glider into the air*

Gilian: Just sit tight. This will be a few minutes...
 Kuuki
06-07-2003, 1:24 AM
((Red, Irvine's ship isn't a go-cart ^_~

he can fly himself up there, unless you want Starr to think that he's really too wounded to make it up there, which I could put into mind... *hums and ponders...*))

*Coruscant, outside Jedi Temple*

*Several Jedi, each in a defencive stance, with slight paniced expressions on their faces, as emptied robes lay about on the ground.*

Jedi 1: "What is this guy!?"

Jedi 2: "I donno, but I can't predict his attacks..." 'He just came out of nowhere...'

Fused Irvine: "You should give up and let me kill you. You're only making it harder on yourselves... We haven't ever planned on showing you mercy..." *Laughs, very evily...*

Jedi 3: "Don't let him scare you! If he kills us, we'll be more powerful then he is!"

Fused Irvine: "Arrogence will get you killed..."

*Fused Irvine throws a burning red force destruction at the three, the second Jedi barely manages to dodge the extremely excellerated blast.*

Jedi 2: *laying on the ground, heavly wounded "You'll never defeat us all..."

Fused Irvine: "I never planned on it..." *finishes off the Jedi with force lightning.*

*As the last guard Jedi dies, Fused Irvine extingishes his lightsaber, and enters the temple...*

((I admit it this is godmoding, but after this i'll let BD take control of the Jedi.))
 Cmdr. Cracken
06-07-2003, 2:36 AM
Tojo: As you wish, an transport is enroute unless Cracken's son says otherwise. *Tojo looks to Karrak* Get a medical team down to which every docking bay Cracken's son will be arriving. Also, all commands are to lock in on the cloaked annomoly immediatly. have them on stand by for the next 22 hours.

*Karrak nods, and gives the order*

Tojo: We'll stand by. If Cracken's son wishes medical, have him go to the Eclipse class Star Destroyer Devastator.
 Redwing
06-07-2003, 3:08 AM
((OOS: BD doesn't control all Jedi everywhere...))

Starr: *to Irvine, before leaving* A transport is coming for you. Go with them if you want medical help. Or follow them in your ship if you don't trust them, I don't care.
 Kuuki
06-07-2003, 9:53 AM
Irvine: "Alright,.." *throws remote to Starr.* "I'm going to land down on that building, use my ship to get off this planet, if things go bad..."

*Irvine's ship, which was already given the command to, begins turning towards the 'pointed' platform.*
 Deac
06-07-2003, 11:37 AM
Deac: I wonder what he'll do?

*Deac stares at the black hole in the sky where the son would have been*

How many vampires do you think will be guarding this?
 Admiral
06-07-2003, 8:01 PM
*Hildr and Rwos climb into the Raptor starfighter. The original pilot had left and was now on a cloaked transport.

Hildr lifts the fighter off the ground before the canopy closes completely. In a minute the fighter was in space oribiting Coruscant*

Hildr: We'll be at the destroyer shortly. You realize that a new rebellion is probably going to be starting soon. Most of the galaxy will be in chaos. Everything is falling into place....
 BattleDog
06-07-2003, 9:24 PM
((Admiral, Redwing; leave the Rellentless to me. Plus, Red yes I do.))

*Time skip 2 hours.*

*The squad leaders of the Second Fleet sit in the largest Briefing room. The pilots had been surreptitiously moved from their various ships by shuttles and fighters. Now they were all here.*

*Flax adresses the group.* We are short on time here so I will be brief. Following our defeats by the Imperial Forces Two years ago certain elements within the High Command decided that we needed a new weapon, something to use against the Empire if they crossed us again.

This weapon is now going to be used on Coruscant.

(Rellentless Stats.)

Flax: You all know the consiquence of Stronium90 bombardment. So you all understand that this cannot be allowed to happen. The Rellentless must be destroyed.

Understand this also, we undertake this operation without the autherisation of anyone higher than Admiral Thran.

*Murmers.*

Flax: The Rellentless must be destroyed. This will reqire a presition dumb fire strike by our C5 Y-Wings. We will launch in 5 hours. One my signal we'll switch our IFF codes to the old Rebel frequency.

After that point a ship not using those codes is potentially hostile. If you're fired apon you must return fire. Is that clear?

*Affermative murmers.*

Flax: Good. I don't like this any more than the rest of you. I'm not asking any less of you than I do myself. I will personnally lead the assualt.

Questions?

Pilot: Sir, if the ship is cloaked how will we track it?

Flax: Good one. The cloak is not 100% effective against modern sensors. We have her orbit pattern and we'll down load that into your flight computers. When you get within range the Independance will begin scanning the area and the position of the target will be transmitted and displayed on your HUD.

Pilot 2: How are we going to pull this off.

Flax: We're launching under the excuse that we want to show the Senate Fleet Fighter Formations. We hope they'll be taken in. When all our bombers are out we make the attack.

Flax: Nothing else? Good, your squad assignments are in your datapads.

May the Force be with us all. Dissmissed!

*After the hasty briefing Flax headed to the Bridge and walked up to the comm officer.*

Flax: Anything yet?

Comm: No sir we still can't contact Commander Flax. Her comlink must be switched off.

Flax: Damm! Keep trying.

Comm: Yes sir.

Coruscant, Jedi Temple.

*Sophae has sensed Fused Ivrine and she now approaches him, shrouded in the force.*

((Ivrine shouldn't be able to sense her, yet.

I think everyone else should post a profile for their Jedi to stop us from pulling out any powers when we feel like it.

Remember, Flax is nearly Yode level and Sophae is probably as powerful as the muppet. Of course she's had far less practice.))
 Kuuki
06-07-2003, 10:57 PM
(("The muppet"!?

http://www.jediman.free-online.co.uk/childrenstv/Muppets/Muppets8.jpg)

:D))

*A holocom on Nar shadda*

Reporter: "Eariler today an unexpect turn of events, the Imperal fleet has entered Coruscant space in a strange co-effort with the Republic to fight off an unknown source. Transports have been launched from Coruscant one after another in a seemingly planet-wide abandonship."

*Camera view changes*

Reporter: "In other news related to those events, the Coruscant system's star has been unexplaningly have been blanketed out. While a new strand of 'The Raging Death' has lay claim on several thousand fleeing civilians from Coruscant. How ever sources say that the new strand only effects on individuals with certain active DNA gene strands."

-------------

*Coruscant. Jedi Temple*

*Fused Irvine turns around to see Sophae, almost like he didn't need to sense her to know she was there...*

Fused Irvine: *pulling out the Light-Masamune* "My dear lady, I need not to sense your hidden presence, but to smell your prefume..." *laughs*
 Admiral
06-08-2003, 1:49 AM
((BD, no. Flax in the eyes of our characters he could be a key figure in plan to destroy Coruscant. If not that, there is no guarentee that he would succed.

Also according to Flax, a hull breach would cause the nukes to launch. I imagine firing torpedoes would cause many hull breaches....))

*The raptor fighter stays in orbit slightly above and behind the relentless. Hildr sat listening to New Republic Com chatter*
 Redwing
06-08-2003, 3:45 AM
((BD: You absolutely do not and cannot control all Jedi everywhere...besides you already don't. Misae is a Jedi. -.-

Also, I can't break character to leave the Relentless to you...however the nature of my character's plans should leave plenty of time for Flax to do...whatever he's going to.))

*Rwos activates a beacon for his Blade fighter*

Rwos: *grimacing* Unfortunately at this point it wouldn't surprise me.

----------

Gilian: I don't know. I don't know anything about this mage except he's very powerful, so I can't predict anything...but in a few minutes, we'll get to see firsthand.
 Deac
06-08-2003, 1:08 PM
*Deac ignites his sabers*

Deac: Bring them on, bring them all on.
 BattleDog
06-08-2003, 3:37 PM
((What I mean is that whatever you're going to do please fail. If Flax's plan fails he will be caught, tried and executed. As you can well imagine. As to the Jedi thing that was kind of a joke.

Also, I'm going to allow you guys to catch up a bit before I advance Flax' plot line. So hang on.))

Sophae: Well thats very odd, I would have thought the stench of your evil would have long ago killed off your sense of smell. *She allows scorn to colour her voice.*
 Kuuki
06-08-2003, 5:36 PM
Fused Irvine: *laughs* "Ah, yes. Skilled and has a sense of humor..." ((Consideriong that it would take quite amount of consentraction to mask one's presence.))

*Fused Irvine extends his arm, and ignites the Light-Masamune, the blade extends to about a few inches in front of Sophae's nose. He pulls the Light-Masamune back now posed on his left side, while holding it with his right hand, the left semi-circled around the base of the emitting beam. All while leaning forward slightly, he glares at Sophae with a small grin. Talking was done, it was game time...*

*At that moment everything that could be felt from Fused Irvine was two conflicting presences, although he was perfectly incontrol of his actions.*
 jokemaster
06-09-2003, 12:25 AM
((OK, I'm back, and i'll assume that Greer went with Gilam, Deac, and co.))
*some time between when the battle with Duncan ended and the gliders took off Greer pulled the bolt off and applied some bacta to his arm, and picked up his sword.*
*On the glider, Greer pulls out his sword*
Greer: we can take them now.
 Redwing
06-09-2003, 6:07 AM
((You assume right, JM. ^_^

I'm also assuming Kalidor is with us.))

Gilian: Be careful what you wish for.

*The glider lands in a dark alleyway. The hovering disks dissolve.

An abandoned tower stands close by*

Gilian: I can smell the vampires from here. Probably guards. We're upwind, so they probably don't know we're here yet. *to Greer and Kalidor* In case you haven't figured it out by now, we're trying to unblock the sun. To do that we need to get through the creatures guarding this place, which are obviously called vampires. Vampires are very dangerous creatures that can only be killed by a beheading or wood through the heart. Well, there's other ways, but none that you need to worry about right now. *She offers Kalidor and Greer each a crossbow and a stake*

((OOS: This means you decide whether you take them, Wilson and JM ;)))

I hope you two have had combat training, because you're going to need it. Let's move.

*As she passes Deac, she whispers in his ear* Those two - especially the one with the sword - don't think they know what they're getting into. Try and keep them alive...
 Captain Wilson
06-09-2003, 1:38 PM
(( why yes, yes he is ~_^. Ithought i said he went with deac, but if i didnt, sorry))

*taking the stake and crossbow with a puzzeled expersion*
Kaildor: Aren't vampires just a fairy tale.....how do you know all this?"
 Deac
06-09-2003, 3:16 PM
Deac: In the days of the Empire, so was the force. Your point?

*Deac looks up at the imposing tower*

Whoa...looks kinda familiar. Anyhow, let's get in.

*Walks to entrance*
 jokemaster
06-09-2003, 3:56 PM
*Greer takes them, and prepares them, cocking the crossbow and holding a stake in the other hand.*
Greer: And so were aliens before hyperspace, and so were cyborgs before AI. And so will the vampires hopefully remain after this.
*Looks at Gilan and grins*
Greer: Except those who don't suck the blood out of every living thing they see, of course.
 BattleDog
06-09-2003, 7:30 PM
*Sophae laughs, almost a girlish giggle.*

Sophae: My, we are brave.

*Sophae ignites her saber, the glow casts a shadow over her face and for a moment something feral can be seen in her eyes.*

*She swings, upper cut.*
 Kuuki
06-09-2003, 8:00 PM
*Fused Irvine's responce to the swinging blade, was to merely to swing his. He swong it horizontally with a slight downward motion lightning fast, blocking Sophae's blade. A clear cut was made into the wall in the corador and into the floor, seemingly if the blade was slowed a little, it hardly seemed possible at the speed he swinged his Light-Masamune.*

Fused Irvine: "You humor me."

*In the same fluid motion in same swing, Fused Irvine encircles Sophae with his blade, whole forcing her Saber to follow. Then at one point he stops and hops backward a few meters, going back into his stance.*
 Redwing
06-10-2003, 12:33 AM
Couscant

Gilian: I know because I am a vampire. But I'm different from the others - the fact that I'm helping you should be your first big hint.

Starr: Care to explain...

Gilian: I have a soul. Long story. Anyway we don't have time for explanations. *She cocks her crossbow* The device used to block the sun is essentially disguised as a book. It'll probably be glowing, or something. So if you see a glowing book tell me. We'll probably have to find the head vampire to get to it, though.

Starr: And how are we to find this vampire?

Gilian: I'm still tracking the books, remember? Follow me.

*The group heads towards the tower. Gilian suddenly freezes when they've almost reached it*

Starr: What?

Gilian: ****. The wind changed.

*A pair of vampires leap down from above*

----------

Ulna Shardes

*Farran, Artemis, and Kioet sit waiting in the room. Finally, the door opens. The woman who had spoken to them on the holo earlier enters*

Woman: I'm very sorry to keep you waiting. I hope you're not too offended.

Farran: *in a carefully suspicious* No, not at all.

Woman: My name is Lily Aren. Your friends are Artemis Omicron and Kioet Csuhen, and you are Ariel Kasen.

Farran: I prefer Farran Darkholme now.

Aren: I'm sure you all have plenty of questions. Anybody care to begin?
 Rogue15
06-10-2003, 12:43 AM
Kioet: Are you a synthdroid? cause....DAMN.
 Kuuki
06-10-2003, 12:47 AM
((How interesting how a lizard-creature would have interest in a human looking creature (or at least the last time i knew :D)))
 Rogue15
06-10-2003, 12:52 AM
((behold: the art of sarcasm))
 jokemaster
06-10-2003, 12:54 AM
*Greer quickly aims up and fires a bolt just below of the desending vampire's feet, knowing it will probably be impaled on his leg or above of it*
 Kuuki
06-10-2003, 12:55 AM
((Hil-freaken-larious isn't it?))
 Deac
06-10-2003, 7:25 PM
*Deac notices the vampire fall toward him and grips hgis neck using the force*

Deac: Tell me...do vampires need to breathe? Because if you don't
*Prepares to throw saber* decapitation will do.
 BattleDog
06-10-2003, 7:35 PM
Sophae: You are in turmoil, let go. The dark side will be your ruin.

*She does not attack, simply stands, relaxed.*
 Kuuki
06-10-2003, 8:03 PM
Fused Irvine: "Turmoil!? Dark Side!? Maybe so, but at least it won't slow us down, HA HA HA HA HA!!" *Gives Sophae a sadistic grin, also showing his face more directly.* "Do you see Dark Side Rot on us? Afraid not. Sorry to make you expect that, we give credit to that pathetic little weakling that makes up of half our combined power..."
 Redwing
06-11-2003, 12:05 AM
Coruscant

*Before Deac throws his saber, Gilian shoots the vampire in the heart with a crossbow bolt. It dissolves into dust. She knocks the other vampire, the one shot by Greer, to the ground and beheads it.*

Gilian: Don't waste time!

*The group runs toward the tower. Another vampire leaps in their path. Gilian extends her arm blade and takes off its head without even pausing*

----------

Ulna Shardes

Aren: *smiling* I'll take that as a no. Ariel, or "Farran". It's been a long time since you...left. Do you remember hearing anything about an organization called the Shadows?

Farran: Let's pretend I don't. Enlighten me.

Aren: *walking around the group as she speaks* The Shadows were created for a dual purpose: to protect our organization's interests in established places and to scout out new interests in remote ones. I represent the power behind the Shadows.

Farran: And what "new interests" have you discovered in this "remote place"?

Aren: Oh, much more than we expected. You three, for example. These interesting beings you call "Jedi" and "Sith". Besides that, there's the previously unknown fact that this universe figures heavily into certain bits of prophecy and lore. Certain very important bits. Among other things. *She stops walking and stands in front of them* My point is, the people I represent have taken an interest in this dimension. And in you. I have an offer for the three of you...if you're interested.
 Kuuki
06-11-2003, 9:46 AM
*In the past few hours after Farran and Kioet left, Ivan had managed to group up a few scientists whom also managed to escape the Loyalists.*

Ivan: *To scientists, continueing a conversation* "... I know we have the resorces to do that, but why are we begin held back?"

Scientist 1: "I'm sorry but with out an example DNA strand to work with to use as a basis we can't clone anything."

Ivan: "True and not. We do have something, genetic templates of a few Jedi that we managed to snag a long while back... We clone them, and 'program' them to attempt to assasinate Cracken his apprentence, hell, any family that he's got left."

Scientist 2: "You're not serious are you?"

Ivan: "What does it look like? Our forces are gone, our planets taken, this is our only last option..."
 Deac
06-11-2003, 3:12 PM
Ulna Shardes

*A man walks into the gathered group of scientists*

Beta: Well? Did you find this guy who replaced me?

---------------------------------------------

*Deac slashes at the nearest vampire's neck, moves forawrd and repeats. Using the force, he runs rapidly everywhere, until he stops.*

Deac: We ain't getting in this way...

*Deac force pushes the door, causing dents to appear*
 Kuuki
06-11-2003, 4:00 PM
*Ulna Shardes*

Ivan: "Oh, its you. It's about time you showed up. I was beginning to think you'd never come. Listen we have a few samples of DNA to use..."

*Ivan presses a button on a remote that he was holding, with activates a holocron showing 3-dimentional views of Helren Flax, Luke Skywalker, Deac Starkiller, Irvine Palpatine and one Orthos Darkstar.*

Scientist 3: "First we can't use Skywalker, cus he's too much of a hassle, besides he was cloned once, and that clone was killed."

Ivan: "Very well..." *Skywalker's image dims.* "One of those four..."

Scientist 1: "I doubt we need another Deac running around." *glances at 'Beta'.*

*Deac's image dims also.*

Ivan: "So that leaves these three..."

Scientist 2: "We only have enough resorces to produce two clones."

Ivan: "So pick one that won't be used!!"
 BattleDog
06-11-2003, 6:06 PM
((Orthos has no force powers, and he's dead.))

*Sophae smiles again.*

Sophae: You underestimate me, terribly. Your powers conflict, you cannot draw on any true strength from the light, or the dark.

((Deac, are you going to post a profile in the jedi thread?))
 Admiral
06-11-2003, 6:10 PM
((Orthos did have force powers. The fact that he is dead doesn't matter if they have a complete dna strand. That is all they would need to clone him.))
 BattleDog
06-11-2003, 8:03 PM
((Uh, no. Deac has stated many times that Orthos is totally force blind. "The force totally ignored him."))
 BattleDog
06-11-2003, 8:03 PM
((Uh, no. Deac has stated many times that Orthos is totally force blind. "The force totally ignored him."))
 Kuuki
06-11-2003, 9:39 PM
((Two things: First I have given the option for Orthos to return, plus its also his call to say that the rencarnation of Orthos will have force powers or not. Like yoda once said something along the lines that the force exsists through and within all life ^_~))

*Fused Irvine laughs.* "That may be true, what who says that we won't be the biggest threat you have come accross?"

*Fused Irvine extingishes the Light Masamune, pulling it away. He then shows Sophae his right arm, now completely healed.*

Fused Irvine: "Our forearm was heavly damaged about three hours ago by the very Deac Starkiller, now it is fully healed. Normally it would take day at best by a typical Jedi. Now how could that be? Bah! It matters not to us, it just means we can heal faster, then the typical Jedi. Thus meaning your logic implies not to ourselves..."
 Deac
06-12-2003, 3:17 PM
[Syrnl disliked Orthos because his supposed successor, being Orthos, was force blind. Besides, he's not coming back. Not this time. [?]
Also, Beta believes that he is the original Deac Starkiller]

Ulna Shardes

Beta: Was that my name? That guy looks like me.

---------------------------

Coruscant

*The door cracks and falls backward*

Deac: This way!
 BattleDog
06-12-2003, 4:11 PM
Sophae: You will fall, but not by my hand. *She turns away and heads towards the temple.
 Redwing
06-12-2003, 4:13 PM
((....the heck? I posted in this topic last night. Where did it go? o.O;; Oh well, this'll be short.

First: A clone of Orthos wouldn't mean Orthos was coming back. Clones are not the same as the original person.

Second: If the Imperials were able to artificially cause Deac to become Force sensitive (and I assume Syrnl), then I’m pretty sure they could do the same to Orthos.

Third: I kind of assumed that, considering how Orthos had an Avatar for a long time before realizing it was there, that he had Force powers as well, just dormant. Also, he seemed to make a pretty good opponent for Lokpihet despite his Force-blindness, so… Maybe others made the same mistake. :)

Lastly: Unless Orthos is killed in PtH, he will eventually end up here. ^_~))

Gilian: Move in hard and fast. Don’t give them time to react. What we’re looking for is in the top level. Go!
Page: 5 of 5