Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What ever happened to the Gandalf skin/model?

Page: 1 of 1
 Yarah Dahile
04-15-2003, 11:38 PM
Does anyone know?
 Eldritch
04-16-2003, 12:00 AM
Yes. But questions like this don't belong in the modeling showcase forum.
 Crowy
04-16-2003, 3:34 AM
i agree there... STOP POSTING IN THE SHOWCASE FORUM!!! you ARE NOT showcasing a mdoel by saying "what ever happened to gandalf"

but anyway... someone tell me where should he post it?
 HapSlash
04-16-2003, 2:49 PM
To be honest the editing forums are so mixed up that it hardly even makes sense anymore,...

I think there have been too many moderators with their own ideas on how to 'fix' things. I blame that for the way it's basically died down to just a trickle of posts.

Oh,... and to help you out, the search functions are working again. I'd suggest that if you're really interested, do a search for Gandalf, find the original thread, and send a message to the creator.

I wouldn't be surprised if you never get an answer though, many of the older modders have moved away from these forums.
 Yarah Dahile
04-16-2003, 9:18 PM
My apologies... but yes.. I wasn't certain to where I should post this thread... My apologies for the inconvience...

And thanks HapSlash for your helpful response :)

- Yarah
 .:Solusar:.
04-17-2003, 12:18 AM
Thats ok, but the question from me is, where have all of the modelers gone to if there not here anymore? The gandalf model would be pretty cool if it was a WIP and still is.
 Yarah Dahile
04-17-2003, 1:57 AM
They DID have a WIP thread for it.. http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77086&highlight=Gandalf)

Cept the last post was made in dec.. Last comment from the creator stated that it was needing sounds, and the skin and model was complete. Yet nothing meationing that it was released.

I sent a PM, since I wasn't able to get his e-mail address but I'm doubting that I will get a reply since the e last post he made was around the december era..
 Ronin_Medjai
04-19-2003, 3:36 AM
dont know who Madjai is but my friend is a modeler and he sent me a TGA file that had this in it

http://www.roleplayersinc.com/ganphoto.jpg)

I dont know why he never released it in JKO...something I should ask him next time I see him.
Page: 1 of 1