Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cloud (WIP's soon to come)

Page: 1 of 1
 -=DarkZero=-
04-04-2003, 10:02 PM
I have been working on other models other then the cloud,such a shame...
BUUUT! I got seifers gunblade done!SQUALLS GUNBLADE DONE! LAGUNAS MACHINE GUN DONE! And Vincents pistols done!
But Im waiting for force mod 2.0 to be released when I release him :D
I've also been putting my models off for my gray fox model and skin,it's taking me hell of a long time to do,due to the parts being added and the speacial weapon codding.
I'll post screen shots up of my weapons tomorrow or something,right now Im too lazy to open up the thingy.
 Eldritch
04-04-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Mobius Berreta.
Well I've started on a cloud model,and I would like to know if any one can skin it when Im done,and another thing a normal buster sword I could add with him,unless I choose to make a ultima sword I don't know yet,I'll prbably be working on this all night so,good luck to me :D
Best of luck to you, but don't start a showcase thread until you actually have something to... well, showcase.
And I hope that your Cloud model will take more than one night to complete. :eyeraise:
 -=DarkZero=-
04-04-2003, 10:36 PM
Im an ammature man how would it take one night XD
I'll have wips up soon though promiss :P
 .:Solusar:.
04-06-2003, 3:33 AM
This cloud your referring to.. is he from Final fantasy? just wonderin.. because thats the only cloud im familliar with.. heheh..
If anyone is willing to donate credits to me i would greatly appreciate it.. (Trying to get a glowy name)

04-08-2003, 1:30 AM
who or what is cloud?
 -=DarkZero=-
04-08-2003, 9:27 PM
Originally posted by ninja
who or what is cloud? This cloud your referring to.. is he from Final fantasy?
Yes cloud is from final fantasy 7.
He is the main character, and at this moment you can see him in my avatar.
I've been very hard at work with both clouds,normal and KH.
I've modeld the kh buster sword, it looks alot better then the skin I mind you :P
And Im still working on the face textures, Im going to have a web site up soon with screen shots of my models
So you can see em.
If anyone is willing to donate credits to me i would greatly appreciate it. try going to ftf in yodas swamp :P
 ninja
04-08-2003, 9:46 PM
ok got it :)
 -=DarkZero=-
04-12-2003, 4:14 PM
 Shotokan
04-12-2003, 4:51 PM
hehe wow kool. its starting to look like him! i cant wait for it to come out! im getting anxious already
 -=DarkZero=-
04-12-2003, 5:49 PM
Lol im going to skin the head next,the only problem is I can't find the right textures,to give him that evil,devilish look he has in KH jap unreleased version,great game by the way!
 Crowy
04-13-2003, 5:34 AM
looking gewd
 Matt-Liell
04-13-2003, 10:01 AM
:D

Alright! It looks good, Gotta make his sword though!
 Valo
04-13-2003, 11:56 AM
he is looking awesome so far, keep up the good work. if i were to change anything tho i would make the bottom of the face (cheeks to chin) a bit thiner. i was just looking at pics out of the instruction book for FF7 and his cheeks and chin r more thin in the pic where he is holding the buster sword infront of him ready to attack.

other than that the model is looking great, im loving the hair.
 -=DarkZero=-
04-14-2003, 12:16 AM
Well im planning to put the face mask over his face,so I don't think the chin and stuff matter right now,but Im still deciding on either KH,ff7 or both :P
And Im almost done his sword,a model not just the sword :P
So when you slash and stuff the bandage things wave and what not.
But I've put it on hold for awile So I can finish my grayfox gun and second form model,which shouldnt take me that long :P
 -Chrono_MOT-
04-14-2003, 12:36 PM
Why don't you just use the Buster Sword I made? It's a perfectly good model and by the way, for JK2 there isn't a way to make the rags "wave" off of the sword.
 Hellfire Jedi
04-14-2003, 2:59 PM
Originally posted by -Chrono_MOT-
for JK2 there isn't a way to make the rags "wave" off of the sword.
Hmm. There is something, ohh whats it callled again!?!? Whats that?? A SHADER??
If this (http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=12705) can be done, sure as hell that can be done.
 -=DarkZero=-
04-14-2003, 4:49 PM
ROFL WTF?!
those look sweet XD
Yeah Im also trying to get the robes and stuff to wave when you jump and stuff,his hair too.
Shaders arnt the easiest thing for a newb ;-;
 Matt-Liell
04-14-2003, 5:14 PM
Originally posted by Mobius Berreta.
ROFL WTF?!
those look sweet XD
Yeah Im also trying to get the robes and stuff to wave when you jump and stuff,his hair too.
Shaders arnt the easiest thing for a newb ;-;

Well keep it up! I'm really looking forward to this.
 Hellfire Jedi
04-14-2003, 5:49 PM
Matt how goes your models? Me is getting ready to kill for them.
 -=DarkZero=-
04-15-2003, 12:36 AM
By any chance is there a way after you make the custome weapons,that they can only be used on the model?
Because with clouds buster sword i only want it on cloud,and with grayfoxes lazer cannon arm i only want it on my gray fox second edition(with missing arm and bloody skin :P)
 superdude201
04-15-2003, 1:29 PM
His head looks cool. Looks just like him
 Matt-Liell
04-15-2003, 7:31 PM
Originally posted by Hellfire Jedi
Matt how goes your models? Me is getting ready to kill for them.

This week is the last week of school work YAY!:D I will resume skinning soon.

And to your question Mobius Berreta do you mean for the bots?
04-15-2003, 10:06 PM
I wish you best of luck for this new model, I hope everything goes ok and you having fun making this model. Good luck and I can't wait to see this one in games.;)
 -=ReApEr=-
04-16-2003, 4:44 AM
Good luck with the model dude and are you going to be adding a sword to this model?:confused:
 -=DarkZero=-
04-18-2003, 10:39 PM
Yeah Im done the sword,with the bandages attacthed,Im just adding the shaders now,then resuming with the cloud model.
And I meant for an all around :P
(Im still working on the shader :P)
 SkiTzoGuy
04-18-2003, 10:40 PM
Yay now there is a Cloud wip!.. I hope that this model will be one of the best final fantasy models ever made,, besides Sephiroth.:D
04-18-2003, 11:35 PM
Hows cloud doing? Can we have any updates or is that not possible yet? Anyway again i am wishing you good luck with your new model, I hope it doesn't die and all of that sort of stuff. :D
 -=DarkZero=-
04-19-2003, 8:17 AM
Well Im going away today for some anaversery get together with my family upnorth,and since i wont be in the ghetto I'll do some shiz at the hotel,and try and get it ingame,if I can't I'll post up all the progress :P
Peace.
 Merl
04-24-2003, 2:05 PM
hey i have a quake 3 model of cloud but cant use it on Jedi knight ive tried to convert it but failed i prolly aint got the right tools etc, i hope u can finish it soon and get it out to us FF freaks lol
if its any help contact me at
http://www.flagrun.net/~mandrake/index.php) and could you post a msg about it :D :jawa
thanks if you have finsihed the Cloud model id be gratful if i could dl it
thanks
 flick_strife
05-06-2003, 5:10 AM
yea i know i tried to convert i too and i actually also got permision but its way too hard its like making new model cause u need to do most of it all over, so dont expect u will get it done.
Lets instead put our trust in Tupac!
 Teenwolf
05-07-2003, 2:32 AM
You think that maybe we could see some pics????

If you want i can host em for ya just send them to me over aim!
 kerocool
05-07-2003, 11:49 AM
Arent there going to be a WIP soon
 Teenwolf
05-23-2003, 7:39 PM
Dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Teenwolf
05-26-2003, 8:20 PM
what incredible wip pics man!!!
for it bein almost done ive seen one pic ...the same pic!
Page: 1 of 1