Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Style Over Substance

Page: 1 of 1
 cheeto101
02-06-2003, 10:34 PM
Note, this isnt my mod, but im one of the few lasting members of its communitee and dont want to see it die and i have permission to attempt to save it. And i figure the best way to save it is to get people to play it and get it out to the public.

http://sos.kollektiv.com/forum/?board=Main;action=display;num=1033095196)

Theres a link to where you can download the alpha of the mod. Its a really sweet saber dueling mod with some awesome slow motion dodges. It has model scaling, ahh the jedi mod saber hilt selection and a bunch of other cool options. Unfortunatly the mod has died because the teams too busy to work on it and they dont plan on coming back. So if theres anyone interested in helping save the mod (we need team members) please just go post on the forum boards)
 Hekx
02-06-2003, 11:13 PM
I believe I already have a version of SoS installed, but may I ask, is this the version with only the duel mode coded?

I personally thought this mod had great potential, it's a shame it had to die. :(
 cheeto101
02-06-2003, 11:32 PM
yeah its a dueling only mod. Its the best mod for jo right now in my opinion. The team has given up on it, but theyre giving us all the work theyve done and some of us are going to attempt to finish it. We just need a few coders, (haha if wudan and his crew gets the animation working maybe a few animators) heck even a few modelers to give sos a few exclusive models/saber hilts would be nice too.
 Khier
02-08-2003, 2:00 AM
:eek: I totally forgot about this mod! It died? That's a real shame, I was looking forward to it, like the safe landing and all that neat stuff :D, well hopefully you guys can get the ball rolling again :)
 Omikron
02-08-2003, 2:53 AM
I'd DL it but I don't want 2 hav 2 register at more forums.
Newhere else I can get it?
 Altus_Thrawn
02-08-2003, 7:13 AM
Looks very good and interesting.
I'll probably DL it.
I noticed force safe fall seemed very similar to protect.
Question: do the two new force ablities go to LS, DS, or both?
 cheeto101
02-08-2003, 11:18 AM
Ls?? Ds?? you confused me :p,
edit: never mind, i got it (smacks self in head) there is no ls, ds in this mod. Everyone has the same powers, :force safefall, force forsight, push and pull. its a saber dueling mod, its not really about force powers.
 Kstar__2
02-28-2003, 9:12 AM
that's a shame:(

i wish i could code to help you guys, this mod had alot of potential
Page: 1 of 1