Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

So, do you like... stuff?

Page: 1 of 1
 The Truthful Liar
01-27-2003, 12:35 AM
 El Sitherino
01-27-2003, 12:39 AM
OOOH thats perty! :drool1:
 Wes Marrakesh
01-27-2003, 12:43 AM
:jawdrop:

Damn, Legion! I thought it was done when we did the trailer! :D
Go figure.

Very nice work. Me like want me want some of that skill. ;)
 Darth Groovy
01-27-2003, 12:51 AM
I been watching the progress of this map for some time now. I am happy the way it's turning out. I really wish you would do a map for LFJA Legion, but we can't make you do it. ;)
 lassev
01-27-2003, 10:21 AM
I have no idea what you were like in the beginning, but truly you have come along far indeed by now. That piece of art surely has its unique atmosphere.
 The Truthful Liar
01-27-2003, 3:33 PM
Originally posted by Wes Marrakesh
I thought it was done when we did the trailer!

So did I. :-)

Originally posted by Darth Groovy
I been watching the progress of this map for some time now. I am happy the way it's turning out. I really wish you would do a map for LFJA Legion, but we can't make you do it. ;)

Thanks for your interest and support, maybe someday in the future I'll have the time to work on a map for LFJA. ; )

Originally posted by lassev
I have no idea what you were like in the beginning, but truly you have come along far indeed by now. That piece of art surely has its unique atmosphere.

I meant the map has come along greatly since the beginning, although thanks. :]
 wedge2211
01-27-2003, 6:36 PM
Very nice curve work! After doing some of that myself in CotA, I have a whole new appreciation of maps with some nice, arcing shapes. One question though: this looks duel-sized (unless this is one room of many), but has FFA weapons in it. What gametypes is it for?
 The Truthful Liar
01-27-2003, 6:57 PM
Originally posted by wedge2211
One question though: this looks duel-sized (unless this is one room of many), but has FFA weapons in it. What gametypes is it for?

(Small) FFA and Duel, the map is huge by some people's standards, I'd say it works great with 2on2 games. If you load the default raven maps with the saber only turned off you'll see they have weapons too. :] People can choose to have saber only on and then the weapons will disappear!
 Altus_Thrawn
01-28-2003, 6:21 PM
That art is nicer than the ones in galleries!
Awsome, excellent detail.
 Elessar-Eдrfalas
02-01-2003, 1:38 AM
holy gesh, u got some real skill, ive followed along the progress of this map but wow, its soooo good. keep it up ;)
 __CKY__
02-01-2003, 11:49 AM
That is really amazing:eek: I wish I had half of the skill fo you I can't even figure out how to work any of the tools lol but Jesus that is awesome Good Job :D
 Katarn07
02-01-2003, 12:09 PM
Holy $hitake Mushrooms!!!!
 boinga1
02-01-2003, 3:37 PM
looks nice, the first fewkinda remind me of aplace on the spider-man the movie game/
 The Truthful Liar
02-02-2003, 9:35 AM
Thanks for all the kind words, I'm redoing the borders right now and compiling as I type this, hopefully the effect I want will be reached if not then consider this map finished. Now, if what I've done works out then you'll have new screenshots to devour, however, I'll need YOUR help to decide which (I'll have comparative screenshots) suits the map best. If everything I've said so far is in riddles to you, don't worry, you'll all know what I mean after this compile. Cheers.
 __CKY__
02-02-2003, 11:45 AM
Hmmm In the circle thing in the second pic isn't that marking the one of Alien Workshop symbols?:confused:
Page: 1 of 1