Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars Trivia. Version 3.0

Page: 2 of 4
 Deft Aklin
01-14-2003, 1:21 PM
2 per transport.

Admiral Ozzel brought the fleet out of hyperspace too soon, alerting the Rebels to their presence, essentially giving them an early warning.
 Jan Gaarni
01-14-2003, 2:52 PM
2 per transport.

Hoth was assaulted by a squadron of 5 ISDs:

Captain Needas ship the Avenger, a class II ISD, who found and pursued the Millenium Falcon out of the astroid field. Involved in 436 planetary suppressions since it was commissioned, and served under 8 different captains in a period of 2 years.

The Accuser, a class II ISD. Piett transfered flag to this ship after the Bespin incident when Vader returned to Coruscant with the Executor. Present at the Battle of Endor, captured by the Rebel Alliance and renamed the Emancipator.

Captain Lennoxs' ship the Tyrant, a class I ISD, temporarily disabled over Hoth by the rebel Ion Cannon.

The Stalker, a class II ISD, possibly commanded by captain Akal Zed, and the ship which launched the probe that found the rebel base on Hoth.

And the Devastator, a class I ISD, the same ship that intercepted and captured Princess Leias Tantive IV over Tatooine 3 years earlier.

The command ship of this squadron, called Death Squadron, was the super star destroyer Executor, commanded by Admiral Kendal Ozzel, but immediatly replaced by Captain Piett after his blunder over Hoth.
 Thew Rydur
01-14-2003, 3:08 PM
Two fighters per transport.

Bonus:
C. Dash Rendar, who was delivering food to the Alliance, and took down one of the AT-AT's.

(edited to change fights to fighters)
 JoKen
01-14-2003, 5:37 PM
2 per transport
2 transports were dispatched so 4 fighters total... I think:)

Bonus answer: C. Dash Rendar flew with rouge squadron, and later helped the allaince in many other battles
 JoKen
01-16-2003, 7:56 AM
Wraith, what happened to the thread? There hasn't been a new question in two days!
 Wraith 8
01-16-2003, 2:12 PM
Leia
"only 2 fighter escorst per ship"
Hobbie
"2 fighters against a star destroyer?

Bonus question answer
C. Dash Rendar

The bonus goes to:
Thew Rydur and JoKen

Bonus for info
Darth_Sidious, Jan Gaarni, Thew Rydur and JoKen.
Jan gets 0.4 bonus points. and the rest gets 0.2 bonus.

The points go to:
Darth_Sidious 3.2 points
Jan Gaarni 2.4 points
Thew Rydur 2.2 points
JoKen 2.2 points

Score so far:
1. Jan Gaarni 14.2
2. Thew Rydur 13.2
3. Joken 12
4. Darth_Sidious 12
5. Ewok Hunter 2.5
 Wraith 8
01-16-2003, 2:17 PM
What is the name of Han Solo's Cousin who wanted to rule Corellia?

Bonus Question:
Name the twin worlds in the Corellian sector.

remember. donate your 5 credits to the acount name of: Mister E
 Thew Rydur
01-16-2003, 2:49 PM
Han's cousins name was Thrackan Sal-Solo.
 Jan Gaarni
01-16-2003, 3:21 PM
Thrackan Sal-Solo
 Deft Aklin
01-16-2003, 11:26 PM
Thrackan Sal-Solo.
Extra info: He built the Human League as part of a pro-human plan.

Bonus:
Talus and Tralus
At the center of their orbit was Centerpoint Station.
 JoKen
01-17-2003, 7:10 AM
Thracken Sal-Solo

Sal-Solo, Thrackan
Han Solo's first cousin, being the son of Han's father's sister, Thrackan looked and sounded very much like Han himself. Thrackan was a little heavier-set, with a little more gray in his hair, and a beard. Thrackan was a highly-ranked Imperial officer in the Corellian Sector during the time of the Empire, and was the heir-apparent for the position of Diktat when he supposedly died. This was about the time Han left the Corellian Navy to become a smuggler. Thrackan actually went underground, and began plotting the secession of the Corellian Sector from the enforced interspecies relations the Empire demanded. When the New Republic emerged, Thrackan continued to remain hidden, and built the Human League as the beginnings of his pro-human plans. He became the League's Hidden Leader, and he emerged from his hiding just after he initiated the intra-species wars in the Corellian Sector, just prior to the Corellian Trade Summit. With Chief of State Leia Organa-Solo confined to the Sector, Trackan announced the secession of the Sector from the New Republic, and declared himself Diktat. Using technology he didn't understand, Thrackan erected a huge interdiction field around the Corellian System, centered at Centerpoint Station. In the confusion which surrounded the inter-species fighting and the isolation from the Republic, Thrackan captured Han and held him prisoner, hoping to use him to maintain control of Leia. Thrackan continually harangued his cousin, lashing out in drunken fits of rage. He even pitted Han against Selonians in forced battle, just for pleasure. This worked against him, for Han and the Selonian - Dracmus - eventually escaped by working together. Their escape was soon followed by an assault from the New Republic, which was bolstered by Bakuran forces, that managed to penetrate the interdiction field erected in the sector. Feeling his fragile plans collapsing, Thrackan ordered the kidnapping of Jaina, Jacen, and Anakin Solo. This action also backfired, as it was the children, with the help of Chewbacca, Ebrihim, and the Drallian Duchess Marcha, who discovered the key to the planetary repulsors hidden within the planets of the Corellian System.They also slipped through his grasp, during the battle between the Sacorrian Triad and the New Republic. Thrackan gave chase, but the children managed to damage his ship enough to allow it to be captured by the Intruder's tractor beam. Thrackan was placed in jail and eventually convicted of a multitude of crimes. After spending eight years at the Dorthas Tal prison on Selonia, Thrackan was given a chance to prove his rehabilitation by helping the archaeologists aboard Centerpoint Station discover how to reactivate it. He later was part of the team assigned to discover if the station could be used as a weapon against the Yuuzhan Vong. When it was learned that the Yuuzhan Vong had attacked Fondor instead of Corellia, Thrackan and his workforce insisted that Anakin Solo use his connection to the Station and his abilities with the Force to fire on the Yuuzhna Vong fleet at Fondor. Anakin refused, so Thrackan took the shot himself. Unfortunately, the shot was inaccurate, and destroyed much of the Hapan fleet which was supporting the New Republic. It also grazed the planet Fondor itself, and wiped out the Yuuzhan Vong armada. Despite the political repercussions from the Hapes Consortium, Thrackan Sal-Solo was portrayed as the hero of the Battle of Fondor for taking the shot which caused so much destruction to the alien forces. With the ouster of Governor-General Marcha, Thrackan suddenly found himself a leading candidate to lead the Corellian Sector as an independent entity. His actions, despite their failure to do any good, made him something of a hero in the Corellian Sector, and gained him the election to Governor General. He clamped down on the security measures in the sector, assuming command of the Centerpoint Party and striving to ensure that the sector was not compromised by the New Republic or the Yuuzhan Vong. However, in the wake of the Battle of Coruscant, Thrackan Sal-Solo threw his support to the Yuuzhan Vong, and offered to sign a "treaty of friendship" with them in return for the recognition of the Corellian Sector's neutrality. Rather than allow Thrackan to return to Corellia, however, Supreme Overlord Shimrra appointed him President of Ylesia and the Commander in Chief of the Peace Brigade. Unfortunately, Thrackan was capture by the New Republic on Ylesia, where he also learned that the Centerpoint Party had exiled him from the Corellian Sector. After being incarcerated by the Republic, Thrackan was extradited back to Corellia to stand trial.

Bonus:
Tralus and Talus
 Wraith 8
01-17-2003, 8:43 AM
Thrackan Sal-Solo

Bonus question answer
Talus and Tralus

The bonus goes to:
Darth_Sidious and JoKen

Bonus for info
Darth_Sidious and JoKen.
JoKen gets 0.6 bonus points. and DS gets 0.4

The points go to:
Thew Rydur 3 points
Jan Gaarni 2 points
Darth _Sidious 2.4 points
JoKen 2.6 points

Score so far:
1. Jan Gaarni 16.2
2. Thew Rydur 16.2
3. Joken 14.6
4. Darth_Sidious 14.4
5. Ewok Hunter 2.5
 Wraith 8
01-17-2003, 8:50 AM
To witch planet were Obi wan and Anakin send to restore a dispute?
Hint: they were joined by 2 female Jedi.

Bonus:
Name those two Female Jedi

Remember. to donate your credits to the account name of: Mister E
 Jan Gaarni
01-17-2003, 11:08 AM
Just prior to the Clone Wars, Anakin and Obi-Wan were assigned to mediate a border dispute on the outlying world of Ansion.

Ansion:
This planet was located near Vortex and Bilbringi, and was orbited by two moons. The homeworld of the Ansionian people, Ansion was a world covered with sweeping grasslands and plains. This landscape was often swept by high winds, as there were few mountains to break up the wind. As a result, most species found on the planet were either avians which rode the winds or sure-footed enough to remain on the ground. However, there were stands of trees and sharp, volcanic vents dotting the landscape, breaking the seeming monotony of the plains. Some ten years after the Battle of Naboo, Ansion was one of the first planets to vote to secede from the Old Republic, an event which held great political implications. Unknown to many, Count Dooku and the leaders of the growing secession movement had planned to use Ansion as the first of several planets to actually secede. Hoping that a plethora of planetary alliances would be enforced, Dooku believed that many more planets would follow Ansion and secede, thereby destroying the already fractured Republic. However, the Jedi Knights were dispatched to ensure that Ansion remained part of the Republic. Eventually, an accord between the peoples of the plains and the city dwellers was made to remain with the Republic, forestalling a great turmoil in the Republic. Decades later, Ansion was overrun by the Yuuzhan Vong as they made their way toward Coruscant some twenty-seven years after the Battle of Yavin.
 JoKen
01-17-2003, 4:23 PM
ok, i admit it, I'm guessing what Gaarnai said: Ansion

THey then went back to Coruscant and were assigned to protecting Padme Amidallia.
 Thew Rydur
01-17-2003, 8:06 PM
Ansion

Two female Jedi: Jedi Master Luminara Unduli and her padawan Barriss Offee
 Deft Aklin
01-17-2003, 9:41 PM
As much as I hate to say it, I can't let myself do the same Joken. I do not honestly know the answer, and can't seem to find anything anywhere online, so I will donate my five and we can move on. :p
 Thew Rydur
01-18-2003, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Darth_Sidious
As much as I hate to say it, I can't let myself do the same Joken. I do not honestly know the answer, and can't seem to find anything anywhere online, so I will donate my five and we can move on. :p

Well you don't have to give the credits if you don't answer do you? Anyway now that I look at it the question is rather vague as I'm sure they were sent to many planets to settle disputes.
 Jan Gaarni
01-18-2003, 6:03 PM
Not when you take into account the hint he gave. ;)
 JoKen
01-19-2003, 5:16 PM
I guessed and now I confirm.

It is Ansion

More Extra Info!
this planet was located near Vortex and Bilbringi, and was orbited by two moons. The homeworld of the Ansionian people, Ansion was a world covered with sweeping grasslands and plains. This landscape was often swept by high winds, as there were few mountains to break up the wind. As a result, most species found on the planet were either avians which rode the winds or sure-footed enough to remain on the ground. However, there were stands of trees and sharp, volcanic vents dotting the landscape, breaking the seeming monotony of the plains. Some ten years after the Battle of Naboo, Ansion was one of the first planets to vote to secede from the Old Republic, an event which held great political implications. Unknown to many, Count Dooku and the leaders of the growing secession movement had planned to use Ansion as the first of several planets to actually secede. Hoping that a plethora of planetary alliances would be enforced, Dooku believed that many more planets would follow Ansion and secede, thereby destroying the already fractured Republic. However, the Jedi Knights were dispatched to ensure that Ansion remained part of the Republic. Eventually, an accord between the peoples of the plains and the city dwellers was made to remain with the Republic, forestalling a great turmoil in the Republic. Decades later, Ansion was overrun by the Yuuzhan Vong as they made their way toward Coruscant some twenty-seven years after the Battle of Yavin.
 Thew Rydur
01-19-2003, 5:57 PM
I don't really think you should give your extra info straight from the encyclopedia, being the Wraith does answer with it. YOu should at least rephrase it or something. Any one else agree with me here?
 Kiedo
01-19-2003, 6:22 PM
Yes. Yes I do.
 Jan Gaarni
01-19-2003, 6:56 PM
I used to type my answers using my own words, but I continually got beaten by people who copy and pasted.
Have you any idea how much that sucks?

I could spend half an hour to an hour, working on something like that Ansion answer there before, because I believe the answer should come from you, not someone else, and then posting it only to find out half a dozen other people had already posted the answer using copy and past.

So I stopped.

However, although I could have chosen to take the info about what Anakin and Obi-Wan was doing there in more detail, that would have revealed the bonus question. So I chose to add some info on the planet involved.
 JoKen
01-19-2003, 10:05 PM
I apologise, Jan. I did not mean to offend you. I had no idea that you had the same text as mine. I did not copy that text from your post. If you want, I can edit my posts so that I don't have that extra info.
 Deft Aklin
01-20-2003, 10:07 AM
I very much agree with you Jan. I started out typing my own, but then realized I wasn't getting as many points as others. I think there should be a rule regarding plageurism. Just my opinion though. Admittingly, in some instances I have simply rephrased the info found in the unofficial encyclopedia and on the SW website, though even then I felt some guilt.

Editted to add: I realize, now, after re-reading the above text that it may sound somewhat accusational. I want to reassure all of you that it is not intended to be as such. My apologies in advance should anyone take it wrong.

Anyway, as far as me donating the five and not answering the question, I only feel it is fair to whoever wins. Simply bedause I do not know the answer is not a satisfactory reason for me not to donate. In the event I actually missed the question, IE, never saw it before the answer was revealed, then I would not donate. Which I believe was the original intention of the donation format. Seriously though, it's only five credits. ;)

.....and I already have my glow. ;)
 Jan Gaarni
01-20-2003, 11:43 AM
I apologise, Jan. I did not mean to offend you.
LOL :D No no no, you missunderstood me there. :D

I don't care if someone copy and past my reply. I answered first, so I get more points in any event. ;)

What did bother me, in the previouse trivias, was that, while I was sitting and searching, getting info from several sources .... when I finally posted my reply I found that I was beaten by people who just copy and pasted the answer from the source. That's where the "because I believe the answer should come from you, not someone else," came from. :)
Had nothing to do that you used the same source and copy and pasted it as I did. ;)

So don't worry. :)
 JoKen
01-20-2003, 12:46 PM
Ok, Thanx!
 JoKen
01-20-2003, 12:46 PM
Ok, Thanx!
 Wraith 8
01-22-2003, 11:47 AM
Ansion

Answer to the Bonus Question:
Jedi Master Luminara Unduli and her padawan Barriss Offee

Bonus for extra info goes to:
Jan Gaarni 0.4 points, JoKen 0.6 points.

Bonus for the Bonus question goes to:
Thew Rydur

The total points are given to:
Jan Gaarni 3.4 points
JoKen 2.6 points
Thew Rydur 2 points
Darth_sidious 1 point

Score so far:
1. Jan Gaarni 19.6
2. Thew Rydur 18.2
3. Joken 17.2
4. Darth_Sidious 15.4
5. Ewok Hunter 2.5
 Wraith 8
01-22-2003, 11:52 AM
Captain Panaka was Amidala's guard in Episode one.
Who was Amidala's Nubian Guard in Episode two?

Bonus question:
Who was the Queen of Naboo after Amidala?

[i]Remember. donate your 5 credits for this question to: Mister E[/b]
 Jan Gaarni
01-22-2003, 12:08 PM
Captain Panaka was Amidala's guard in Episode one.
Who was Amidala's Nubian Guard in Episode two?
Captain Typho.

Typho is Panakas'nephew. He lost his eye in the Battle of Naboo where he distinguished himself as a warrior and commander. Despite the injury, he made his uncle proud, and later became one of the Naboo Royal Security Forces' leaders.
Just prior to the Battle of Geonosis he was assigned to protect Senator Amidala while she went to Coruscant to vote on the Military Creation Act. Of course, by being one of the strongest voices against this act, she became the target of an assassination attempt by Sidious.
 Thew Rydur
01-22-2003, 3:09 PM
Captain Typho

Extra Info:
He's Panaka's Nephew
He went to the same off planet training schools as Panaka
He is rather inexperienced
 Deft Aklin
01-22-2003, 10:14 PM
Answer: Typho
Extra Info: He hired Corde as a stand in for the Senator.

Bonus: Jamillia
 JoKen
01-23-2003, 3:26 PM
Captain Typho

This man, distinguished by the black patch over his missing left eye, succeeded his uncle - Captain Panaka - as Queen Amidala's security chief, in the decade following the Battle of Naboo. During that battle, Typho distinguished himself as a warrior and commander, losing the eye in the fighting. Despite the injury, he made his uncle proud, and later became one of the Naboo Royal Security Forces' leaders. Just before the Battle of Geonosis, Typho was assigned by his uncle to accompany Padme' Amidala - now a Senator - to Coruscant for the vote on the Military Creation Act. It was believed that an attack would be made on Padme's life, and Typho was placed in charge of her security. Like his uncle, Typho employed Corde' as a stand-in for Padme' upon their arrival at Coruscant, and event which likely saved Padme's life. Their starship was destroyed by Jango Fett and Zam Wesell as soon as it landed, and Corde' was killed in the blast. Padme' and been traveling in a support ship, and survived the assault. Typho remained ever-vigilant in the wake of Corde's death, and was glad to have the assistance of Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker. He worked with the Jedi to ensure Padme's safety. Captain Typho was portrayed by Jay Laga'aia in Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones.

Bonus:

Queen Jamilia

Sorry, I'm too lazy not to cut and paste my extra info.
 Wraith 8
01-29-2003, 3:54 PM
Captain Typho

Answer to the Bonus Question:
Jamillia

Bonus for extra info goes to:
Joken gets 0.4 the rest gets 0,2 points

Bonus for the Bonus question goes to:
Darth_Sidious and Joken

Jan Gaarni 3.2 points
Thew Rydur 2.2 points
Darth_Sidious 2.2 points
JoKen 2.4 point

Score so far:
1. Jan Gaarni 22.8
2. Thew Rydur 20.4
3. Joken 19.4
4. Darth_Sidious 17.6
5. Ewok Hunter 2.5
 Wraith 8
01-29-2003, 3:59 PM
What were Leia's first exact words when se first saw Tarkin in A new Hope?

Bonus Question:
What planet did Princes Leia give Tarkin to stop him from destroying Alderaan?

Remember. donate your 5 credits to the account of: Mister E
 Thew Rydur
01-29-2003, 4:15 PM
Leia says: Grand Moff Tarkin, I thought I smelled your foul stench when I came on board.

For some extra info in think Tarkin replies with: Defiant... to the last.

Edited to say: Damn! I knew I should have checked the tape.
 Jan Gaarni
01-29-2003, 4:16 PM
"Governor Tarkin! I should've expected to find you holding Vaders leash. I recognised your faul stench when I was brought onboard."

"Hm. Charming, to the last. You don't know how hard I found it signing the order to terminate your life."

"Suprised you found the courage to take the responsibility yourself."

"Princess Leia. Before your execution, I would like you to be my guest, in a ceremony that will make this battle station operational. No starsystem will dare oppose the emperor now."

"The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the more starsystems will slip thru your fingers."

"Not after we have demonstrated the power of this station. In a way, you have chosen which planet, that will be destroyed first."
"Since you are reluctant to provide us with the location of the rebel base, I have chosen to test this stations destructive power on your home planet of Alderaan."

"No! Alderaan is peacefull, we have no weapons! You cant possibly ..."

"You prefer another target? A military target? Then name the system!!!"
*small pause*
"I've grown tired of asking this, so it will be the last. Where, is the rebels hiding?"
*small pause while Leia is looking on the screen of her homeworld*
"Dantooine. They are on Dantooine."

"There, you see Lord Vader. She can be reasonable. Continue with the operation. You may fire when ready."

"WHAT?!?"

"You're far to trusty. Dantooine is to remote to make an effective demonstration, but don't worry. We will deal with your rebel friends soon enough."

"No!"

And that's from memory, yeah baby, yeah!!! :D How sad is that. :D :lol:
 JoKen
01-29-2003, 4:22 PM
She Said:
Governor Tarkin! I should have expected to find you holding Vaders leash. I recognised your foul stench when I was brought
on board.

Bonus:
Dantooine
 Deft Aklin
01-29-2003, 5:27 PM
Question 11?: "Governor Tarkin. I should've expected to find you holding Vaders leash. I recognised your foul stench when I was brought onboard."- Leia Organa

Bonus: Dantooine

Extra Info: The Planet that the Death Star destroyed shortly after, was Alderaan. It was a peaceful planet, banning all wepons shortly after the Clone War. All weapons on the planet were banned and placed aboard a transport vessel that was sent on several random hyperspace jumps so they would never again find it.
 Wraith 8
02-02-2003, 10:12 AM
Governor Tarkin. I should've expected to find you holding Vaders leash. I recognised your foul stench when I was brought onboard."

Bonus question answer:
Dantooine

Bonus qquestion points go to:
JoKen and Darth_Sidious

Bonus for extra info:
Jan Gaarni 0.8 and Thew 0.2

extra info im a nice guy Thew.. ill reccon it as a good answer this time... following answer that is not complete will not be counted a s good.

Thew Rydur 3.2 points
Jan Gaarni 2.8 points
JoKen 2 points
Darth_Sidious 2 point

Score so far:
1. Jan Gaarni 25.6
2. Thew Rydur 23.6
3. Joken 21.4
4. Darth_Sidious 19.6
5. Ewok Hunter 2.5
 Wraith 8
02-02-2003, 10:15 AM
By wich company was the Sith Infiltrator made?
so who made the Sith Infiltrator?

Bonus:
Name all colour lightsabers we have seen in the movies so far.

Remember. donate your 5 credits: Mister E
 Can-able
02-02-2003, 12:49 PM
Sith Infitrator Build buy

Seinar design systems

Specs :

26.5 Meters
X-C2 High Temp Expermental Ion Drive
Cloacking Device
6 Hiden Laser cannons

LightSabers in films are : Red , Green, Blue, And Purple

Sammy J had it in his contract i belive that he could have a Purple one.
 Deft Aklin
02-02-2003, 1:07 PM
Answer:
Sienar Advanced Projects Laboratories

Bonus info:
It had a full-effect stygium-based cloaking device for invisibility.
 Jan Gaarni
02-02-2003, 3:18 PM
Sith Infiltrator
Manufacturer: Basic design by Sienar Design System, later customized by Sienar Advanced Projects Laboratories
Make: Armed star courier rebuilt as a unique 2-deck Sith Infiltrator
Lenght: 26.5 m (88 ft)
Sublight drive: High-temperature X-C 2 ion drive array
Hyperdrive: Sienar SSDS 11-A (class 3.0)
Crew: 1, with capacity for 6 passangers
Primary armament: 6 low-profile laser cannons (4 original, 2 added)
Extra equipment: Stygium-based cloaking device

Stygium is a rare crystal which renders a craft invisible and is found on Aeten II in the Outer Rim. By using these crystals you will become invisible to all sensors and security systems of larger vessels.

Bonus Question: Blue, green, red, and purple.
 JoKen
02-02-2003, 3:44 PM
Sienar Design Systems, built in Raith Sienar's Advanced Projects labratory

Info:

The Sith Infiltrator was built by Sienar Design Systems, which later became Sienar Fleet Systems. Sienar Fleet Systems designed the Empire's Tie starfighters, which were similar to the Infiltrator's design. The Infiltrator also had a cloaking device, which was the first to be used on a ship of it's size. Darth Maul used the ship to transport him around the galaxy. It had 6 concealedlaser cannons,and had room for 6 passengers, several probe droids, and a speeder bike.

Bonus:

Red, Green, Blue, Purple
 Thew Rydur
02-02-2003, 3:47 PM
Seinar Design Systems

Bonus: Blue, Green, Red, Purple, Possibly white (depending on how you look at Obi-wan's)

Btw Thanks Wraith. :D
 Wraith 8
02-03-2003, 3:32 PM
uhmm can able... you did donate 5 credits right? you have to pay to give an anwser :D and when you win or get to be second or third.. you will receive an amount of credits.... donate your credits to the account name of: Mister E
and read the rules on the first page :D
 Can-able
02-03-2003, 6:15 PM
I donated dude :)

Just forgot to PM your other account.

If ya can't verify it then ignore my answer :)

EDIT: P.S Wraith Can we add our own questions , Just for fun and not for money ?
 Jan Gaarni
02-04-2003, 11:35 AM
Sorry, that was me ... again. :o

Paying now. :D
Page: 2 of 4