Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Welmin's Cantina

Page: 5 of 5
 Writer
06-18-2003, 1:47 AM
Erica shakes her head. "I've had a leelte too much, I think."

Caitlin stares at Erica. "Don't have anything next time. You know you're not used to it."

"Yes, masshter," Erica says, obviously a little woozy. Caitlin turns to Topshot.

"I think I'll skip it this time," she says. "I would rather be alert when I need to be."
 Death_Jedi
06-18-2003, 3:30 AM
"no thanks im driving...wake me up when we make a new threed on this mission"

*goes to sleep*
 Darth Rythe
06-18-2003, 8:36 AM
WOW!

Sorry bout that ((not replying, been away for a few days))
blue milk please!

((Master, I have my JO game back!!!)):D
 Flamehart
06-18-2003, 2:30 PM
"Nah, I'm fine, I've had enough drinks, and if I have anymore I think I'll finally become drunk for the first time in my life, heh." He sat back and relaxed, waiting for the time of the mission.
 Jeedii_zaarinn
06-18-2003, 4:43 PM
a bantha killer and a blue milk, i will tell the new bartender.

<ej walks away to tell the bartender about the order>

i will be going back to ramstien so i may gather more forces up and over see the construction of more warships that will be used in the assault.

ryth u have not contributed very lately. i understand if u were busy for a while.
 DeltaF86
07-15-2003, 11:14 PM
*mutters* "Damn Myanoks"

"hey, you! I'll have one correlian killer please"
"service?!"
"uhh, sorry, im a little uptight today"
 Darth Rythe
07-17-2003, 8:32 AM
I carefully eye DeltaF86 watching carefully ready for battle.
 topshot
07-17-2003, 1:31 PM
I ready my repeater for battle, planning to get that huge 6 million Republic credit bounty on DeltaF86's head.
 Joetheeskimo
07-18-2003, 3:58 AM
Kilmor strides into the room. "Sry guys I got delayed in a mission for the Jedi Council, so I haven't been here for a while"

He stops dead in his tracks when he sees the repeater.

"What...?"

His hand rests on the hilt of his lightsaber.
 Darth Rythe
07-18-2003, 8:35 AM
I reach for my Lightsaber watching everyone.
 The_Lance
07-24-2003, 8:36 PM
You hear the clicking of cowboy boots outside the cantina. Suddenly you see a silhouette of a rugged looking man wearing a cowboy hat. *Bad guy western music starts*

The man tries to conceal a limp as he slowly moves towards the bar. Unaware of any tension in the room, he orders a drink.

Drawing it to his lips, he pauses, and catches site of the repeater.

"Eh, can't be betta than meh six-shoota - eehh. Wha' the 'ell?"

The man draws his rusty weapon, branishing it in the direction of EJ.

"I thought I tol' you to not come 'round these parts no more..."

The man's huge brow works furiously as he tries to come up with something more to say.

"I aint wantin' no trouble from you, bu' you gotta leave!"

The man clumsily fires a stray shot, and it peirces Jeedii's drink.

"Oohh... m'lord..." says, presently sensing the room's tension shift onto him.
 Joetheeskimo
07-24-2003, 9:10 PM
Kilmor jumps up and ignites his lightsaber in one swift move. "Ej!" He exclaims. "Isn't this the man you're looking for? Remember? Lance! It's him!"
 Darth Rythe
07-25-2003, 9:30 AM
I also activat my Lightsaber, being in the same mission as Ej I am ready for battle. I sence a slight disturbance for my Master is still seated in his chair.
 The_Lance
07-25-2003, 1:20 PM
The man, noticing the additional hostile presence of Darth Rythe, shifts his stance and strategy.

"Hey," The man says to the room. "I'm jus' here for a drink..."

"And, uh, now tha' I got it, I'll be moving on..."

The man tips his hat at the bartender, throws a few credits on the bar, and turns to leave.

The man sweats visibly as he walks towards the doors of the catina. He tries to look relaxed by spinning his revolver in his right hand, but he almost bungles the maneuver.

Suddenly, a change comes over his face. He pivots around, and fires two shots from his rusty revolver at Darth Rythe. He then spins back around and bolts for the door.
 Flamehart
07-26-2003, 1:09 AM
A bolt of lightning shot down in front of Lance, the force of it knocking Lance back into the bar. Suddenly two modified guns looking strangely like desert eagles were pointed at Lance's face. Craig grinned, "Stay here for your drink, please. We'd be...honored by your presence"
 Darth Rythe
07-26-2003, 6:53 AM
I disactivate my lightsaber, sit down at the bar and watch what will happen. I then say to Craig, " Come on, let me chop him..."
I then use force grip on Lance, but release him before he passes out. :koon::dsaber:
 The_Lance
07-26-2003, 12:16 PM
The burly man crosses his arms over his chest in a tough way, but his sweat is obvious.
"Fine wit' me, nothin' wrong with a...with sittin'...umm..."

He turns the opposite way, muttering something.
Slowly, he turns back, and something glints in the light...

Suddenly, a hold-out revolver appears in his hand. Two shots bring down the gaurds pointing guns at him, another is directed towards Craig, but misses, ricochets off the wall, and hits the single lightbulb hanging overhead the counter.

The room is plunged in darkness.
 Writer
07-27-2003, 6:57 PM
Caitlin and Erica are on their feet as one. Three more lightsabers add to the eerie glow in the room as they wait patiently for some new enemy to appear.
 topshot
07-27-2003, 7:23 PM
Topshot nimbly dodges the thrown blade and grabs his wind sword from out of thin air and begins a 7 sonic wave slash assault on Lance, stops, then listens with his keen sense of hearing, smelling the air as he stealthily moves toward the door.

"Dogs, and a mixed breed kind. Blood hounds and weimerheiners. Vicious combination. Ready yourselves. Imperials are here......."
 The_Lance
07-28-2003, 11:57 AM
"Dogs... imperials..." The man chortles to himself. "The fool has no idea!"

Suddenly a huge, muscular creature erupts through the door frame, ripping it and much of the wall from its place. You turn a look at it. It has to crouch to even fit in this room. Wielding a warhammer larger than a man, it charges towards topshot.

"Hahahaaa! A cave troll," The man laughs gleefully. "And there's more..."

You nearly jump out of your skin when the wall is ruptured by a large paw. Suddenly, the entire cantina comes under assault from all sides. As the walls fall back, monsterous, hairy, wolf-like creatures bound into the room.

The man's howling laughter now fills the entire cantina. "I grew this pack of hellhounds myself! They are the most superior species. Their tough hide is immune to blaster bolts, and quite resistant to your foolish lightsabers! Now, my minions, round all the jedi up! There will be a great purge today..."

With that, the cave troll lifts topshot off his feet, and throws him into a corner, where the rest of the jedi cower. The creatures make a tight surround, even encircling the outside of the building to make sure no one can burrow out.

"Now, EJ," The man says through his teeth. " Their will be no more 'assaults on Lance'. Every survivor will fear and worship me! HAhahahaha!"

(OOC: Please rp this situation better than 'I'm doing a super seven sonic slash! Woopee!' Try to use your character's brains, not his/her bronze.)
 topshot
07-28-2003, 12:15 PM
((OOC: That, my friend, was a serious insult to my feelings. I'll do whatever I feel my character should do, thank you very much. And on another note, I was using my brains. If this flaming continues, I'll have to signal the mods. Understand?))
 Flamehart
07-28-2003, 1:27 PM
"Heh.. You think we use swords and stuff? This is beyond 21st century man..."

Craig lifts his dual pistols and begins firing, nailing the cave troll between the eyes. He holsters them and then equip my Ifrit Gauntlets. Craig's fists are suddenly engulfed in flames, and he smash a wolf into the air, then leap up and kick it into another wolf.

A third wolf bites into Craig's leg, leaving a nice mark on his left leg. He kicks it off then initiates his Devil Trigger. He then pulls out his handguns once again, Ifrit Gauntlets still equipped, and fires, bullets engulfed with infernal flames hotter than he(double hockeysticks) itself, burning the wolf to a crisp. He deactivates his devil trigger, de-equips the Gauntlets and switchs to his sword and reinitate Devil Trigger. He stabs the sword forward and is flung through the air, the sword neatly impaling 2 wolves at once. Craig swings the sword through the air and gets in a ready position.

"Who else wants some?"
 Writer
07-28-2003, 11:46 PM
Caitlin and Erica ducked under the lunge of one of the wolves, rolling one to each side of it. Caitlin grabbed one of the spears that was acting as decoration in the Cantina, just managing to bring it forward and thrust it into the mouth of one of the wolves.

"Soft mouth," she muttered.

Erica meanwhile had snatched three glasses and shoved them into the eyes of a wolf. It recoiled and she thrust her lightsaber down it's throat.

"Weak mouth," she said.

Caitlin and Erica tumbled back toward the point that they had left, all three of their lightsabers entering the mouth of one wolf.

"No strength in the mouth," the shouted in unison.
 Redwing
07-28-2003, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by topshot
((OOC: That, my friend, was a serious insult to my feelings. I'll do whatever I feel my character should do, thank you very much. And on another note, I was using my brains. If this flaming continues, I'll have to signal the mods. Understand?))

((Well since you both are technically going against the RPG rules by fighting [in-RPG...look at the first post ;)] anyway, not much the mods can do there XD))
 Flamehart
07-29-2003, 1:15 AM
(Well, the GM hasnt exactly been here since a few posts after the start)
 Redwing
07-29-2003, 2:30 AM
((I know. That was in response to "I'll have to signal the mods." Cuz ya know. I'm one of them. ;) *shrugs*))
 The_Lance
07-29-2003, 9:24 PM
(OOC: Ah, AOTJ_Craig roleplays with some deceny. Even though he roleplays an untreastic martial artist, he admitted to a degree of human-ness by getting bitten by a wolf. It shows maturity. *applauds*)

A look of desperate fear comes over the man's face as his plans unravel before his eyes. In anguish, he realizes that he has underestimated the resilience of the jedi.

In an effort to escape, the man removes a small canister of gasoline from his backpack, and briefly sprays its content over everything in the room.

The man turns suddenly to Topshot and says with hate in his eyes," You have struck at me twice now. No longer will I attempt to dispatch of you with some haphazard army. For this day onwards, you should consider yourself a dead man!"

With that, he turns and fires his blaster at the nearest gasoline puddle, instantly setting the room ablaze.

The man sprints furiously out the door and mounts his hover-bike. Without even looking over his soldier, he speeds off to the nearby docking bay where he secrets a getaway-ship.
 topshot
07-30-2003, 12:46 AM
((OOC: Please don't be the one to escalate this flaming any farther, Lance. It's taken quite a toll on myself and yesterday when I flamed you, I just got up at 4:30 a.m. Central time and hadn't had a good enough sleep. I apologize for causing all this senseless flaming. Anyways, back to the RPG.....))

Lucky for him, I thought to myself as I looked off into the horizon,he doesn't even know I've secretly planted a tracer inside his hover-bike's engine. I should get my things together. Its gonna be a long adventure......

With my thoughts collected, I talk to EJ and say my good-byes to everyone else as I walk tohe door, gather my dl-44, blastech pistol, and force pike, and saddle onto my swoop bike, prepared for a 5 day journey at the least.
 Joetheeskimo
07-30-2003, 12:45 PM
Kilmor, wounded and singed by the battle, disactivates his sputtering lightsaber that has shorted out from the emergency water sprinklers overhead that turned on to put out the fire. He shakes his head, not knowing what to make of the sudden action.

He turns to Caitlin and grins. "Who's starting the uproar now?", he says, remembering when Ej shot him in the leg, thinking he was Lance.

Then, he says more seriously to Ej, "I apologize for not showing up in your assault on Lance. To make up for it, I will chase after him and try to get him in prison. I will alert the Jedi Council, so that they may assist you."

Having saying that, he walked over to the now dead rodian that had taken his weapons when he entered the bar. He took his lightsaber, and strode out the door, avoiding the gigantic, motionless carcass of one of the hellhounds.
 The_Lance
07-30-2003, 1:51 PM
Originally posted by topshot
((OOC: Please don't be the one to escalate this flaming any farther, Lance. It's taken quite a toll on myself and yesterday when I flamed you, I just got up at 4:30 a.m. Central time and hadn't had a good enough sleep. I apologize for causing all this senseless flaming. Anyways, back to the RPG.....))

(OOC: You're right, we should stop. Please forgive me for attacking the person rather than the character.

Just a quick glance into the future: I plan to use Lance to set up a sith base (just some thread) and recruit some characters to it. This way these forum roleplays will have some "badguys" to rp against.)

Standing in the door of the cantina, you look across the horizon. Many ships are taking off and landing.
"In one of those ships is Lance," You think aloud. "I wonder if we will ever hear of him again..."
 Redwing
07-30-2003, 11:13 PM
((It's just fine to attack characters. It's flaming if you attack the person - but so good to see that it's been resolved without me needing to do anything besides mouth off. ;)

Oh, and because I've really only skimmed this thread (watching for flames) can someone give me a short plot summary? *is thinking of joining* :D))
 Writer
07-31-2003, 10:25 AM
((The original plot was that this was a place where our RPG characters could sit down without any fighting and get to know each other. Then there was a misunderstanding, the security droids were destroyed, and chaos became a part of this place.))
 Joetheeskimo
07-31-2003, 1:48 PM
((Right now, a man named Lance, who several people are after, just came in and started a huge chaotic battle, bringing in hellhounds, and set the room ablaze, althught the fire's out now. Lance just left for his ship on a speeder, but Topshot put a tracking device on it, and is going to chase after him. ))
 Flamehart
07-31-2003, 6:59 PM
(I think its time we set things straight, though..) Craig, who had been a good friend of Welmin, soon recieved a letter regarding his trial to test his guiltiness. Craig immediately left, heading for the location of the trial to appear in Welmin's Defense.

(Anyone want the old bar back? The way its turned into now kind of defeats the original point of it..)
 topshot
08-01-2003, 1:36 AM
((OOC: I kind of like it the way it is right now! We're adding something more to this cantina than just hanging around, y'know? Once and awhile, you gotta stir things up a little and you have to take into account that you have to make it clean action (meaning not attack the person in control of his/her character).

Lance: Apology accepted. I'm cool with you now. From now on, we're allies!:cool: *runs off to add Lance to his Friends List.))
 Redwing
08-01-2003, 2:06 AM
((Oh, I'm not saying that's bad. :D That happened to one of the very first RPGs I was in on LF - here (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&forumid=121).

Compare and contrast:

The original Cantina Scenario (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17435)

The current (10th) Cantina episode (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=99406&perpage=40&pagenumber=1)

The thread just evolved. ;)))
 Darth Rythe
08-01-2003, 8:37 AM
Lance had not known I had faked the pain, I just duck to get out of the way of my Master.
Stupid Lance doesn't even know that my species don't have (balls, as it were) genitals, we have different stuff.

((OOC: did you cut off my hand. thats a yes.))

I look at the stump at the end of my arm, "Ow Rancor Fodder, that was my third regenerated hand". I regenerate my hand and pick up my saber.

"I sence you Lance..."

((OOC: lance try not to control other peoples caractors as much. that is all.))
 The_Lance
08-01-2003, 1:13 PM
(*adds Topshot to his friends list* Ok, that's great! If you want, you can create a dark character when I start recruiting for the darkside. :D)

(Fair enough Darth Rythe.

For me though, anyone many dismember, mangle, de-limb, and attempt to kill my character. I feel it adds to his personality.)
 Writer
08-01-2003, 10:31 PM
Caitlin and Erica deactivated their lightsabers and began helping the others reconstruct the cantina. They felt that it had been taken too far and personally went and bought two more high tech security droids for the place.

"I hope that settles things down a little," Caitlin said.
 Darth Rythe
08-03-2003, 10:00 AM
I don't think more droinds will help
 Writer
08-03-2003, 7:02 PM
Caitlin looks Rythe in the eyes.

"What do you think would help?" she asks. "I don't feel it's a good thing to leave such a place unguarded, especially when it was originally a place to get to know other people, not tear them apart."
 Flamehart
08-04-2003, 11:23 PM
"I agree" said a voice from the doorway.

Craig stepped back in, with Welmin at his side.

"Welmin would like to apologize, Ej, he did not poison your drink on purpose, he grabbed the wrong ingredient, and, its up to you if you return his bar back to him, or at least restore it to its previous place, personally, I would find it a better environment if this place was as it should have remained.
 Darth Rythe
08-06-2003, 5:42 AM
Well there will also ways be at least one sith or...*in angry voice* jedi, here.
 Writer
08-07-2003, 9:10 PM
"Your point being?" Caitlin asked Rythe. "Of course there will always be one of us here, but what difference does it make. The droids make at least some people think twice about bringing their violence here with them. That's all I want. Besides, haven't you ever wanted a place where you didn't have to watch your back all the time?"
 Joetheeskimo
08-07-2003, 9:36 PM
"Lance coming in here and meeting ej was completely coincedental," says Kilmor as he helps program the driods. "We shouldn't have this problem again."
 Writer
08-07-2003, 9:58 PM
"I hope so," Caitlin mumbled. She sat down in a corner, this seeming to have become one of her habits.
 Joetheeskimo
08-07-2003, 10:13 PM
Looking over at her, Kilmor noticed Caitlin was alone. "Where is your apprentice?"
 Writer
08-07-2003, 11:07 PM
"Right here," Erica says, slipping past Kilmor to sit next to Caitlin. "I was busy taking care of the rest of the mess back there."

She motions toward the area that Welmin now is standing.
 Darth Rythe
08-08-2003, 9:43 AM
Yes i surpose.

((OOC: Master, when will it be time for me to take the trials???))
 topshot
08-08-2003, 2:57 PM
((OOC: Only when you have shown me what you have learned will it be time for you to take the trials, my young apprentice.))

*Returns from his real 5 day trip.*

"Well, well, well, looks like things are beginning to settle down up here. Did I miss anything?" a voice from the shadows said.
Page: 5 of 5