Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Welmin's Cantina

Page: 3 of 5
 Flamehart
05-08-2003, 10:52 PM
(OOC: Yeah, but this kind of RP is left to the people.)

Craig sat there and the knife ran through his chest. Craig slumped back on his chair, seemingly dead, then a second later his eyes snapped open. Craig sat up and ripped the knife out of his chest and slammed it into the table. He stood up and lifted up Nova, then threw him outside of the bar, then stepped out himself. "Look, if your going to pick a fight, you can at least keep it away from Security droids who can destroy a star destroyer at half power. I didn't mean any offense by calling you a Jedi. I too am a Rogue, but it is no reason to throw a fit because someone called you a 'Jedi.' Chill out. If there's one thing I was taught that was true while I was in the Order, it was that the Dark Side does kill." With that, Craig walked back into the cantina and returned to his drink.
 Darth Rythe
05-11-2003, 5:49 AM
I walk into the bar looking around and I see Topshot!
"well if it isn't good old Topshot!, I haven't seen you since the inserdent at the Darkstar Racing Bar! How you been? By the way I'm in training to be a Jedi!"

I sit down and ask the barman for a Blue Milk.
 Kevin Katarn
05-11-2003, 11:15 PM
Nova walks back into the bar noticeably calmer now. He pulls his knife across the room to him and gets his weapons from the security droid.
"Once again if anyone needs to higher me for just about anything you know where to find me"
He then walks out of the bar.
 Darth Rythe
05-16-2003, 12:34 AM
I won’t be needing help from you. I can handle my own problems.
 topshot
05-16-2003, 3:07 PM
Topshot doesn't notice that Rythe had asked him a question earlier when he first came into the bar.

"Well, well, well! If it isn't my ol' buddy Rythe. I've been doing pretty well since that incident at the DarkStar Bar. Lots of things have been happening. Just got assigned to assist Captain EJ of the Rebel Alliance in a special mission. We're going to be taking down a newly risen Dark Lord that has taken in EJ's men as his new recruits. They call him Lance, and judging by my resources, he seems to be even more powerful than either of us alone. This is a threat to the New Republic, and we could use your help. What do you say? Help us?"

Topshot extends out his left hand, waiting for a reply.
 Darth Rythe
05-16-2003, 8:58 PM
Yeah! I'll help but i'll tell you something fist im not a jedi have given up hope but if there is such i am now an outcast SITH!
BUT, i want to help you without all your little jedi friends trying to kill me.
I have abandoned my old master. One other thing when this mission is done don't you try to kill me either, you wont know what you got yourself into.
 topshot
05-16-2003, 9:30 PM
I ask Rythe,"Now why would I want to kill you? Of course, if any Jedi were to mess with you, they would have answer to my power, and I believe you know what that means......"

I show Rythe a picture of me slaying 100 Jedi within one destructive blast of force energy, just because they had tried to destroy the Rogue Jedi Temple that I built on the planet Bandomeer.

"And of course my buddies Craig and EJ won't try to kill you if they knew you were with me. I'll tell them if they dare try to thrash you, I'll kill them with one stroke of my blade."
 Darth Rythe
05-16-2003, 9:41 PM
You need a better photographer, it's a bit glarry!

Bandomeer, hey i was pressent there once just because i had to get Xanatos to return to his master. Anyway i wasn't worried about me getting hurt I was more worried about the jedi I was Fightting getting hurt, and another thing i can handle a lot of jedi by myself also. AND don't go saying your more powerfull than me, i'm not saying i'm more than you i'd say we were about even.
 topshot
05-16-2003, 9:46 PM
"I'm not saying that I'm more powerful than you. Our energies are at the same strength, and you are right about that. And you are also right on another thing: I do need a better photographer! Hehehehe."
 Darth Rythe
05-16-2003, 10:03 PM
LOL.

yes.....well.
When do we start?
 topshot
05-17-2003, 2:08 AM
As soon as you can come! (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=98981) :D

((Click the link. You know you want to! Hehehehe. :D ))
 Darth Rythe
05-18-2003, 6:08 AM
I'm there!
 Flamehart
05-26-2003, 9:06 PM
Craig sat back in the bar and ordered another drink. To the bystanders around him, it would seem as if they were expecting him to kill over any minute from the amount of alcohol he had drank so far, but he was feeling quite alright. He continued waiting for a job, "Man, you'd think for a merc, I'd get more business, especially for as low as I offer, even on the most dangerous missions."
 Writer
05-28-2003, 1:49 PM
Caitlin Bryce steps into the cantina and glances at the droids. She stops for a second before removing a lightsaber and a not so normal looking blaster pistol. Then she walks in and sits down in a corner.
 Darth Rythe
05-29-2003, 6:27 AM
Well, Topshot and I are now Sith Master & Apprentice so you better behave!
 Writer
05-29-2003, 4:55 PM
Caitlin sits back, watching the activity for a while before taking a small device from her pocket and examining it carefully. After a couple of second she looks up and speaks for the first time since she entered.

"Why do I do this?" she mutters. Then her eyes lower back to the device in her hands.
 Flamehart
05-29-2003, 10:59 PM
Craig saw the device and heard her comment, and became interested, "Why do you do what?" He ordered another drink, amazingly still sober.
 Writer
05-30-2003, 12:51 AM
Caitlin lookes up at Craig.

"Anything that is remotely believable, I tend to jump at," she says. "This thing for example."

She waves the device.

"It's supposed to allow me to remotely control my ship. The guy who sold it to me spent several hours 'making sure that it would work'. So much for that!"

She tosses the device across the room and it shatters.

"Not very good quality either," she frowns.
 Flamehart
05-30-2003, 1:02 AM
Craig chuckled, "I see.. I've had that happen countless times when working on my own ship." He then offered, "If it's something like that you want, I know a part dealer who won't rip you off, I'll get you a remote for your ship from him."
 Writer
05-30-2003, 1:15 AM
"Thanks," she says. "That would be nice. How much would I owe?"
 Flamehart
05-30-2003, 1:17 AM
Craig shrugged, "Don't bother, its on the house, I'm in a good mood today."
 Writer
05-30-2003, 1:26 AM
"Thank you very much," Caitlin says. She sits back and relaxes, but suddenly frowns and sits up again. She holds out her hand and a small netlike object flies from her wrist, retrieving the broken pieces of the dud remote.

"That's better," she says and sits back again with a satisfied look on her face.
 Joetheeskimo
06-01-2003, 7:53 AM
Kilmor Katarn, strides quietly into the bar. A rodian approaches him and asks for his weapons. Kilmor sighs and hands a lightsaber and heavy blaster pistol to the rodian. He then takes a seat next to Caitlin. "Bartender...gimme a Kashyyk Sampler."
He notices the expression on Craigg's face and gives him a questioning glance.
 Writer
06-01-2003, 5:28 PM
Caitlin turns to Kilmor.
"Forgive my lack of knowledge in the world of drinking, but what did you just order?" she asks.
 Joetheeskimo
06-01-2003, 5:51 PM
"a common drink on the homeworld of Wookies," Kilmor replies shortly. The bartender hands him a purplish fluid which he consumes in a moment.
 Flamehart
06-01-2003, 8:22 PM
Craig notices Kilmor's questioning glance, shrugs, and stands up and goes over to him and holds out his hand for a handshake, "Craig, and you?"
 Joetheeskimo
06-02-2003, 8:12 AM
*Shakes hand*
"Kilmor. I work as an undercover agent for some organization." Craig notices a small glint in Kilmor's eye as he says that, and wonders whther Kilmor is giving the full truth...
 Writer
06-02-2003, 3:45 PM
Caitlin grins at Kilmor. "Nice description. Vague, though. Not something you can talk freely about?"
 Flamehart
06-02-2003, 4:13 PM
Craig pulled a chair over and sat down. "Eh, I'm just a mercenary trying to find my way along the universe."
 Joetheeskimo
06-02-2003, 7:27 PM
Kilmor grins. "you don't call that vague?"
 Flamehart
06-02-2003, 11:12 PM
Craig stood up and quietly left the bar. A few minutes later he came back and handed a small package to Caitlin. "There's the remote for ya, shouldn't break even if you shoot it. I got it from a dealer I can trust, and he's kept his word with me so far."
 Writer
06-02-2003, 11:45 PM
Caitlin nods in approval of what Craig just told her.
"Sounds great," she says. "Thanks a bunch."
 Flamehart
06-03-2003, 10:22 PM
Craig nodded and took his seat. "Welcome." He ordered another drink, no where near being drunk.
 Joetheeskimo
06-03-2003, 10:27 PM
Kilmor looks around the bar once more, nods slightly, then gets up to leave. He tosses the bartender a few credits.
 Writer
06-05-2003, 4:48 PM
Caitlin examines the remote thoroughly and nods in approval. She gets up, retrieves her weapons and goes out.
 Joetheeskimo
06-05-2003, 9:14 PM
Just as Kilmor disappears ou tthe door, he murmurs something into an object hidden in his hands. He looks around once more, and leaves quickly, forgetting to retrieve his weapons.
 Flamehart
06-05-2003, 11:17 PM
Craig gets up, takes the weapons from the droid, and goes after Kilmor. He finds him and catches up to him. "You left your weapons." He handed the weapons to Kilmor and quietly returned to the bar.
 Jeedii_zaarinn
06-05-2003, 11:44 PM
*ej walks in to welmin's and looks at kilmor.*

ej: wait that is an imposter! that is lance.

*ej takes out 2 civil war navy revolvers and launches his focus (the matrix slow mo) ej fires his pistols at kilmor/lance and a bullet hits lance in the knee. then the droids come and starts firing at ej, ej goes into focus again and takes out an mp-40 and fires at the 2 droids. in minutes they are both dead.
 Joetheeskimo
06-06-2003, 12:48 AM
"I'm not lance! I don't know what you're talking about!" Kilmor cries through clenched teeth. "I'm a member of the Jedi Council!"
Suddenly, his lightsaber spins through the air and into Kilmor's hand. It ignites in a moment, and he holds it close to ej's face. "The Senate will hear about this!"
 Writer
06-06-2003, 1:12 AM
Caitlin walks back into the cantina, without knowing what has happened before and instantly notices the absence of the security droids. Her lightsaber and pistol are out in a flash as she notices Kilmor with a lightsaber to ej's neck.

"An undercover agent for some organization?" she snaps. "What kind of organization would ask you to come into a peaceful establishment and cause an uproar?"
 Joetheeskimo
06-06-2003, 1:23 AM
Kilmor puts away his saber. 'He was the one to cause the uproar," Kilmor snaps back, pointing to ej. "What did you expect me to do when someone shoots me for no reason??"
 Darth Rythe
06-06-2003, 7:43 AM
"Please! Don't make me use this!" I say pointing to my lightsaber.
 Matt Katarn
06-06-2003, 8:55 AM
I walk in the bar! (damb that hurt!)
"Can I have a Blue Milk please?"

((OOC: Darth Rythe, surgested this forum to me. we are good mates.)):D
 Joetheeskimo
06-06-2003, 9:38 AM
Kilmor sighs and limps out of the bar. "If you want to find uproar-starters, kick him out," he calls, pointing to ej again. Then he disappears through the door.
 Writer
06-06-2003, 12:12 PM
Caitlin stands in the center of the cantina for a moment, lightsaber and blaster still in hand. She shakes her head and sits down in the corner as if she had never left.
 Jeedii_zaarinn
06-07-2003, 1:17 AM
*ej stands up and puts his pistols away*

ej: if i ever say! im saying he is an imposter, luckily i have planted a homing beacon on him. craig lets get back to my assault.
 Darth Rythe
06-07-2003, 9:14 AM
"you ok ej?"
 Joetheeskimo
06-07-2003, 12:11 PM
Kilmor returns yet again. "Look here, creep, if you want proof that I'm not fance...or lance...whatever he was, read my post in teh character databank and you'll see i have no trace of information that is similar to a guy like him."
"And," Kilmor adds as he turns to leave, "I've never posted in that"assault on lance" thread before!"

Then kilmor meditates, and his wounds are healed instantly.
"see? i'm a Jedi!"
 Flamehart
06-07-2003, 1:01 PM
"I'm gonna have to go with him on this one, ej. But alright, I'll get back to the assault, see ya there." He got up and left the cantina to his ship in the starport, after taking back his weapons of course.
 Jeedii_zaarinn
06-07-2003, 4:38 PM
ej: kilmor wait im sorry. welmin here drugged my drink making me think that ur lance. im very sorry, we should arrest welmin.

* 2 pirate militia gaurds come in and slaps handcuffs on welmin*

ej: welmin u are under arrest for drugging my drink and making me assault another citizen of this free galaxy. u are to spend the rest of ur life in jail at oovo 4. plus this bar is to be shutdown. that is all

* at this being said the gaurds took welmin off and ej posted a condemmed sign on the front door. also more of ej's men raided the back frigde and took out the captain morgan rum and whiskey and all the soda*
Page: 3 of 5