Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Absolutely superb.

Page: 1 of 1
 Sine Nomen
12-04-2002, 9:28 PM
I'll admit I was less than enthused when I saw some of the very early screenshots, but you've taken any doubts I may have had and promptly shot them in the face.:) You've managed to capture the mood of the original while bringing it up to par with JO's standards. I'm half tempted to sign up... maybe in a few months or so when I have more free time.

-Sine
 Salv
12-04-2002, 10:04 PM
Boy it would be great to have you here!, just let me tell you Nar Shaddaa is already taken :D but maybe Coruscant is enough of a challenge, if anything is for you.
 ImmolatedYoda
12-04-2002, 10:42 PM
welcome back salv! been a while since you posted.
 Geoffrey S
12-05-2002, 8:43 AM
Sine, having you on the team would be great; your Nar Shadda SP work looks superb.
 Salv
12-05-2002, 8:51 AM
Yes I know, I do visit and read the public forum but I sort of keep my distance and reply only when it concerns me.

<------------ Like this guy :D

And Nomen here is a great mapper.
 Katarn07
12-05-2002, 5:00 PM
Sign on up please! If not, tell me what maps you've made for JK, MotS, and JO.
(I don't get DF add on levels).
 MilesTeg
12-05-2002, 5:35 PM
Sine Nomen, youґre doing an awesome job with your Nar Shaddaa map!

Screenshots can be found here:
http://www.massassi.net/ec/view.php3?user_id=3440&type=i)
 Katarn07
12-05-2002, 5:45 PM
Wow!
Actually, Ergo would be more similar than Coruscant if you do a level. Can you give some of those signs to Salv for Nar Shadda level? Neon signs are essental to making that level more city like. Ergo is gang infested as well. So long, back to Massassi. Only half way through the shots!

*** Is that a SP level (hopefully...) When will it be released? I find Massassi very user unfriendly.
 Emon
12-05-2002, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Katarn07
I find Massassi very user unfriendly.

Unfriendly because people don't tell you release dates for things when they don't even know a release date?
 Katarn07
12-06-2002, 9:13 PM
Compared to the Admiral's Command Center (which really needs an update!), it is terribly done. I don't like it much, but hey, what can I say, it's number 1 for files for the DF series, right?
I like SP maps and the reviews at the commandcenter are a lot more useful then a simple # out of ten and the user comments like: It sucks. It's good. I can't download it :(, etc etc etc...
But this in no way reflects the superb material found there :D
 Ham Yoyo
12-14-2002, 3:31 AM
I just got through playing the Demo and its amazing. It was better than Dark Forces ever looked. I can't wait until the whole Mod is done. Great job guys. :cool:
 michael_collins
12-14-2002, 1:20 PM
(is there an "im not worthy" smiley?)
The backdrop needs work thou, even for preliminary shots, only one word can tell it how it is and that word.....is SHAZBOT!!!!! great screenies normen
 The Count
12-14-2002, 3:40 PM
Sine Nolan's Nar Shadda Map os that the actual DF one?
 Sine Nomen
12-15-2002, 2:55 AM
nomen and no; they're seperate.
 Emon
12-15-2002, 1:44 PM
Massassi was originally a tutorial site for JK like five years ago, then expanded to what you see today. They full support JO mods and tutorials and everything having to do with JK and JO. They don't need any updating and they aren't slow. The reason they don't have as much stuff is simply because people don't send it in.

Tis also a hell of a lot faster than JKII.net. ;)
Page: 1 of 1