Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

WIP: Quinlan Vos

Page: 4 of 4
 Crowy
06-16-2003, 10:27 AM
hey rebel spy its been ages since weve heard on this from you.... i hope you arent like... dead or something!!!
 Derian
06-16-2003, 11:38 AM
thats comin out really good..i look forward to seeing what its like when its done.
 wannadie
09-19-2003, 12:12 PM
Yo. Is this model still happening here?
 topshot
09-19-2003, 12:16 PM
One should hope so. This is something I'm keeping my eye on because it looks really good!
 Rebel_Spy
01-15-2004, 12:06 AM
Hi Guys, I'm glad that you are keeping track on me.

Crowy I read your PM, and I'm not dead... j/k

Now come the accounting of the last months...

Since, I was injured last year my life have had been through some major changes.

Finally I get my knee on fitting health so I was ready to decide what is next on my life. As you may know I was working on my Master's thesis when I get hurt. I decided to pursue a higher education degree and started my doctoral studies right away. Also, I get married to my beautiful girlfriend. At this time I was having a less and less time to do some modeling but I keep working on them.

Then my wife give the most wonderful news that I ever have. I was going to be a father!. So, I put the models on hold for a while...but then something bad happen and we lost our unborn child...I was devastated and then modeling seems not that important to me at the moment. yeah, I know that modeling is my favorite hobbie but my mind was not up to resume the modeling work for a long moment.

That was almost 4 months ago...

Then I remember the wise words of my mother: "More was lost in the war, son". As for today the grief is still near to me.

Sorry to bother you with these, but I feel that I owe you an explanation of what happen in the past months.

Also, I re-formatted my laptop hard drive, because Windows Xp was giving me trouble. I have to re-install almost everything under Windows ME. But the good news are that I get a new computer...Dude, I get a Dell!. So, as soon as I have something new to share with you guys I'll post in my threads.

- Rebel
 Lil Killa
01-15-2004, 2:24 AM
That's sad news about the baby :(

Model looks nice though and I hope you best of luck on it's completion :)
Page: 4 of 4