Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cantina 8

Page: 4 of 5
 Admiral
11-04-2002, 1:39 PM
((The holocaust spinoff, is what happens after the Aesir destroy most of the galaxy. You may get insight into the characters but certain things will be different. (these characters will have different experiences then one it the Holocaust thread ect.). Also that RPG is still in progress so you can join it if you want))
 Cmdr. Cracken
11-04-2002, 3:40 PM
*Alys walked through the spaceport, following the Sith apprentice. odd that he didn't place her in binders. oh well, more comfort for her.

They came to a standered Imperial Lambda Class shuttle, with the ramp open. The Imperial Royal Guard were standing vigil, and let them by. They came aboard, and the hatch closed. The Royal Guard took seats, each across from eachother, and sat.

Alys peered over the console. She wanted to know where she was going. Starr opend up his messages, and he entered in some co-ordinates, and lifted the shuttle off the ground, and headed for space.

Bilbringi. What where they gonna do at Bilbringi? She thought, and remembered a small bit of info she over heard in a cantina on Corellia, that the Imperial Loyalists were finishing a Super Star Destroyer. WHy would they need a Super Star Destroyer? Peace was achived.... unless........ a tought occured, that the Imperials might fight against eachother. not bad, more buisness for her.

She went to the back, ploped down on a seat, and eventually layed down.

and slept.*
 Deac
11-04-2002, 3:51 PM
*Reletha smiles*

The empire...should be a united thing...founded to be ruled by the Sith, who are truly worthy of power, and those who believe in their ideals...so on this day, let their be no leader to this council, but let the council follow the ideals of our fallen emperor...

--------------------------

Lokpihet: What?! The gargoyle...of course...damnable outer planar being...I'll be back...

*Lokpihet vanishes. Deac falls unconscious due to the pain of losing an arm*
 jokemaster
11-04-2002, 5:33 PM
Gaurd: We need a list of your crimes.We can do this the easy way or the hard way.
Chavo:The easy way
Gaurd: i thought so, Name?
Chavo: Domingo Chavo
Gaurd: Age?
Chavo: 34
Gaurd: when did you first work for the rebels?
Chavo: At age 10
Gaurd: Why?
Chavo: my parents had just died, i needed some money.
Gaurd: what did you do for them at first?
Chavo: Steal things: Money, food, ship parts.
Gaurd: When did this stop?
Chavo: When i was 15 years old.
Gaurd: what happened then?
Chavo: They gave me a ship and i became a bounty hunter.
Gaurd: What of your later crimes, Harrasing impirial ships, Attacking impirial bases, Murdering Impirial Officers.
Chavo: Is this a list or a court?
Gaurd: It could become a court.
Chavo: My ship had Rebel Markings, smugglers hired me to cause distractions, including harrasing ships
Gaurd: Attacking Bases?
Chavo: the rebellion hired me *shrugs* they were jobs
Gaurd: Murdering Impirial officers?
Chavo: jobs and self-defence
Gaurd: thats all for now.
*gaurd stuns chavo*
 Kuuki
11-04-2002, 5:58 PM
@deac, when i post text in bold white, i mean to speak through the force (my last post was ment going to reletha, but he never spoke the words)
scar's rpg charater useage
oss= red italics
normal talk = double quotes
thoughts = single quotes italics
via force = white in bold

Irvine survying the galaxy to himself quietly: "Hmm, it seems like there is quite the bit of activity going around in the universe. Deac Starkiller, expresses a fair amount of pain befgor his power fades slighty, mostly possibly due to him begin kocked or or something. My father left couresant, and his apprentice takes off with a border-line force adapt girl... Hmm, how interesting..."

Irvine turning to council: "I never ment to really take control, i jsut want my father dead, thats all. You dont want peace with the Republic nor do you want my fathers administration to continue. Reletha, you want to have a voice in the council or any power that you can recieve. And Councilman Farran, you only want the Jedi rubbed out of exsistence usign your Vangaurd prodject. So it seems like dispite that we all have different objectives, we are all not noticing that we are on the same damned page! Allow me and Reletha here take command of the Vanguard and the Military and Naval powers of whats left of this Empire under the guidence of the Council, and we will get rid of both my father and the republic while rejoining the Empire once again!"

Marcus: "Heh Yeah! 'bout time someone said something useful for ending all this crap envovling the treaty! My cote goes to Ivrines Idea! Woo Rah!"

Ravan: "Same goes for here."

Ivan: "Well seeing is that I damned know that I'm the only one who'd Irvine would listen to here. heh heh, I'll vote too. that makes three."

Ravan: "What do you mean about you only being the one he listens to?"

Ivan smirking: "Whats a good uncle for anyway?"

Marcus: "Well that explains why'd only you and Crack would know of his exsistence, but as far as I knew Cracken didn't have a brother..."

Ivan: "Yes, thats true, but he did have a brother-in-law. And I respected him. Reguardless or not that I didn't approve of the marrage, but still, I knew one way or another it wouldn't work out. Now look what i have to deal with now..." *sigh*

Irvine: *sigh* "Yes it's true... "

Ivan interupting: "Oh nevermind, I really wasnt all that involoved anyway to point that out"
 jokemaster
11-04-2002, 9:05 PM
*gaurd wakes Chavo up*
Gaurd: weve arrived.
Chavo: Can i get prepared at least?
Gaurd: you have 5 minutes
*chavo takes out a piece of old fashioned paper and pen. i which he writes:
Ive seen you following me, are you gonna help me or not? then he proceeds to get ready*
Gaurd: 5 minutes are up
*on the way out he drops and kicks the paper twoards the suspicious engineer*
*arrives at council building*
Gaurd: were waiting till the meeting is almost over
 Rogue15
11-04-2002, 9:51 PM
((OOS: I finally finished reading all the cantina threads except for the spinoffs!!! i suggest anyone who joined in this one and hasn't read the previous starting from cantina 1 to go and read them, it's totally worth it!!! I now understand nearly everything that's been happening from Cantina 1 up to now.

Also, is the Imperial Council on Coruscant or somewhere else???))
 Kuuki
11-04-2002, 9:55 PM
its somewheres else, r15. and read the holocaust, gosh darn it :P
 Rogue15
11-04-2002, 10:08 PM
((YOU TRY READING CANTINA 1-8 ALL IN ONE DAY, IT'S TIME-CONSUMING!!!! :D I'll get around to reading holocaust starting tomorrow, it's pretty freakin big, and since it keeps growing, will i ever finish it? ;) ))
 Redwing
11-04-2002, 10:31 PM
((OOS: jokemaster, remember that ordinary criminals wouldn't be brought before the Council like this, so Chavo has to have done something pretty important [/redundant warning] ;)

Scar: Ivan knowing about the marriage while it existed doesn't coincide with Cracken's story. You need to change that...))

Farran: I have nothing particularly against the Jedi. I think only of the good of this Council, and preserving the delicate balance of powers. *smiles*

Tarl: *looking at Marcus with disgust* Distasteful as I find the idea, and transparent as Irvine Cracken's ploy to take the credit for the idea is, I must agree with Reletha and Irvine's proposition.

*several members murmur agreement*

Beron Ghenn: What do we do about Cracken then, eh?

----------

*Nimalf waits for the guards to leave then picks up the paper. He reads it, then kicks over a large crate sitting next to him. Kioet tumbles out*

Nimalf: Where the hell do I know that guy from, anyway...

----------

*Starr reads the transmission and masks his surprise. Cracken had a daughter? Cracken? Somehow he'd never imagined his master as a father...

Starr's shuttle docks with the SSD Titan*
 Rogue15
11-04-2002, 10:46 PM
*Kioet gets up*

((OOS: Kioet: Maybe he gave you the finger in a coruscant traffic jam?))

Kioet: I've had a run-in with him before, he tried to steal some of my weapons, the idiot didn't know that I was the rebel's weapon supplier, I laughed so hard when I saw how fast he ran away. It seems as if he still hasn't learned how to avoid mistakes like that, by the looks of it, he probably stole something from a council member...important documents, perhaps?
 Cmdr. Cracken
11-04-2002, 11:01 PM
((OOS: This is LONG and INVOLVED, but tells how Irvine and Alys came to be........))

*Starr motioned to Alys, who had just woke up, and was clumsily walking down the ramp. Weriy, she looked around, and suddenly had notion.*

We're.... in a Super Star Destroyer............

Starr: Yes, the Titan, the flagship, now please, your....Emperor is expecting you.

8Alys rolled her eyes, and followed Starr.

The halllways where long, many officers passed them have BOTH her and Starr military saluttes..... odd, was she dreaming that these officers where treating her like real military? true, she thought, she was the most beautiful thing to come offa Corellia, but man.......

They finally made it to a large set of doors, which slid open with a hiss, and Starr Walked in, and took a knee. ALys did the same. She heard about stories where people where brought before the EMperor and killed because of lack of disrespect. she would NOT do that.

A Dark cloaked figure stood at the viewport. The Emperor*

Cracken: Rise, Starr, leave us. you have other duties to attend to.
*Starr nodded, and walked out. A cold silence went on for what seemed like hours. Cracken finally turned, and took his frist look in 20 years on Alys'Shera.

his First Born.*

Cracken: I'm sure your wondering why i had my apprentice come and fetch you.

Alys: It crossed my mind.

Cracken: I coulnd't trust anyone else. with the split in the Empire, the Seperatists will try to exploit my every weakness.

*What? weakness, a Sith Lord has a Weakness?*
Cracken: Yes, i do. not as many as i once had, and only two of the councel knows what i'm about to tell you. and my apprentice of course.

*Cracken stoped..... how exactly to tell her that she's the daugter of the son of the most evil man in the galaxy? Skywalker had some problems, he heard from Lord Vader.*

Craclen: How's your mother?

*Alys was stunned. My MOTHER!? she thought. how'd he know her MOTHER!? what in the.....*
Alys: My mother is fine. The loss of my step-father was hard, but she came out the other end.....barely.

Cracken: i know..... I'm sorry to hear that. Did she ever tell you who your father was?

ALys: A jedi raped her around 24 years ago.

Cracken:That's a lie.

*With that, Alys, infuriated that the Sih Lord would say such a thing, ran and attempted to hit him in the face, but came across a force field*

Cracken: Your mother was a beautiful woman, most likely still is. I was on Corellia purging the last remnants of teh Jedi in the Sector, with Lord Vader. he left to kill Jedi on the Rim, and I stayed to relax. We ran into eachother at a bar, herself actually about to pass out. I took her home, and made sure she was safe, and slept on the couch. She did not apparently like the silk bedsheets, as she had vomited on them.
*he smiled* She was so worried that the Royal guard would come and get her when she found out i was Palpatines son. *he shook his head* Then father tired to get me to join the councel, but i refused, and he relented, and let me live my life. for the most part.
We got married a few years later, and then you where born, a year later, your brother was born. Then father came after me himself, with Vader. I had to leave. That was 20 years ago. I heard later that she was so dirstrought with grief that she gave Irvine up for adoption, but kept you. we could never figure out why.

Anyway, i channeled mostof my dispare and rage against my father, and when he died, i tried to...well, you know the rest.

*Cracken looked at Alys, and let the Field he had up through the Force. he could sense that she felt several emotions. Rage, confusion, sadness, and a glint of pride in her new found liniage. He came over and slowly put his hadn on her shoulder*

Cracken: By the power invested in me through the Throne of the Empire, since your brother has shown no intrest, therefore declineing, i now pronounce you as Hier to the Throne of the Empire.
*Alys glared at him*
Alys: What makes you think i'd join you. YOU of ALL PEOPLE. YOUR A HATEFUL, SELFISH,POWER HUNGERY MEGOLOMANIAC WHO....WHO...
*With tah final outburst, she began to sob. She didn't know why, it just seemed like the right thing to do. Cracken, in a moment of guts, held his daughter.

and she hugged him.*
 Kuuki
11-04-2002, 11:25 PM
Irvine: "I'll take care of my father."

*Irvine keeping tabs on his father, suddenly snaps around infront of the council...*

Irvine: "He didn't..."
Irvine both verbaly and through Force to his Father: " Keeping tabs on me father!? You relise your being a fool for letting her be heir, You of all people know that she's far too old to begin training! I'm at least lucky to even to have flet it, she's got no power, her mind is far too old to accept such! I know you hear me Father, You only let my rage burn hotter every second and with that I grow stronger... I can prove that I will become more powerful that you. YOU HEAR ME!"

Ivan, Ravan, and a few more council members: "What was that all about!"

Irvine: "Father just named the new heir to the throne, a sister i never knew i had. How interesting. she's hardly scensitive, I admit I wasn't too much more powerful then she is now, But from what I learned abut myself after the merge, my powers where only but sleeping." *in a cursing fassion* "I shall kill thee Father."

*Irvine grips his fists tight while sparks of force emit from them showing all to see his hatered.*
 Redwing
11-05-2002, 12:04 AM
Nimalf: I guess, if he's done somethin bad enough to rate being brought to the Council like this. I know him from somewhere else though. I know it. Some other job, maybe?

*mulls it over for a second* Hey, so we follow him or not?
 Rogue15
11-05-2002, 12:10 AM
Kioet: We must follow him.

Kioet silently to himself: And perhaps this info on Irvine will prove more useful to where we're headed...
 Redwing
11-05-2002, 1:16 AM
*Nimalf pulls on stormtrooper garb* What are you gonna wear? I don't think yer face is gonna fit in one of these tubs. *hefts a stormie helmet*

----------

*Rwos telekinetically lifts Deac and his severed arm* Too bad these new powers didn't come with something to heal him... *Rwos takes out a gray bandage and uses it to tie Deac's arm back into place. The bandage melts around the cracks and cuts and melds the limb back in place* That'll do for now. Now to find a hospital here...and get someone to reattach that arm properly...
 Kuuki
11-05-2002, 7:14 AM
*Irvine relising that his anger might sway the council to be not on his side how ever it may be now.*

Irvine calmly: "I believe voting takes place in private, I bid you all good day, for now and tallow you all to vote on the matter at hand."

*Irvine walks through the Vangaurd and out the door, allong with two waves of white engery that surcomes him, making Irvines eyes glow for a second again.*
 Deac
11-05-2002, 3:33 PM
*Reletha smiles*

Then it is as it should be...let the progency of the Emperor and Lord Darkstar rule the empire!

*Councilmen clap*

------------------------------

*Deac awakens*

Whoa...madre de dios....my arm...can you find it for me, Rwos? My nanotech and some bacta'll heal it.
 BattleDog
11-05-2002, 4:58 PM
*Taklin Flax back-peddeled. The two sabers connected again with a crack. Taklin brought his saber up in a high deflection, then down, sudenly he wipped it up. His aponent caught it on her own blade. Tak swung the silver weapon at her midsection, she simply parried, her golden blade crackled as it connected.

The woman vaulted over him, he barly turned in tim eto catch her downward slice.*

*The woman deactivated her saber.*

Sophae: You're getting rusty. *More of a tease than a real complaint.*

Taklin: Too much time on the capital, spending too much time with big wigs and not enough with you. *Tak cracked a smile.*

Sophae: Well you're hear now, and we're all alone.

Taklin: In the gym....

*Sophae sighed in vexation.*

.... with our quarters only two decks away.

*She smiled.*

*The Calamari Dreadnaught IndependanceII flew though hyperspace, bound for Aguma.*
 jokemaster
11-05-2002, 5:09 PM
*thinking* "there's Cracken's kid, wierd he looks like my age, but he can't be older than 25,If my source is right, wonder if he's worth what that contract promised when i took it, I probably would have found out if it wasn't for that stormtrooper, though according to my source he shouldn't be messed with, and he doesn't look so happy right now"
 Kuuki
11-05-2002, 9:01 PM
Irvine: "My dear Reletha, lets allow these gentlemen to vote, come with me, maybe we could discuss our current positions for the time being?" *Irvine trying to be polite by waving his hand and gester for her to go first, also letting the Vangaurd to step out of their way...*
 Redwing
11-05-2002, 9:34 PM
((OOS: Scar, there are seven Vanguards, not one))

Rwos: Deac, you arm's already...oh. *removes the gray bandage* I had a nanosealing bandage on it...must have blocked your body from recognizing it...

I've got some bacta patches here...do you know where some kind of medical unit is located around here that I can take you to?

And...who was that man?

----------

*A vote is taken*

Tres Kiernia: Then we are agreed?

Beron Ghenn: Now that those unpleasantries are out of the way...Farran Darkholme: What exactly can your "Vanguards" do?

Farran: I thought you'd never ask. *taps a few buttons* Gentlemen and ladies, I invite you to join me outside in the arena in ten minutes for a demonstration. We even have a few captured Jedi for the purpose...*holo images appear of several beings in Force-blocking cages. Farran smiles and exits the room*

----------

*Kioet doesn't get a chance to answer before a couple stormtroopers enter*

Stormtrooper 1: What are you still doing in here?

*Nimalf hastily tries to think of an excuse and settles for pointing his blaster at Kioet* Just resecuring the prisoner. *slaps cuffs on Kioet's wrists* We'll be going now. *Nimalf affects a strut as he pushes Kioet down the ramp of the shuttle and out the hangar door. They take the nearest lift up, luckily needing no access card. Imps are really damn confident nowadays.

At the top, the two walk off into a hall. They duck hurridly into a room as they hear footsteps. Through the door's peephole, they observe several black-suited Vanguards walking by.

They were in a sort of changing room. There were two portable man-sized chambers in the room, each containing a black suit with colored insignias on them, like the men outside had been wearing.
 Kuuki
11-06-2002, 7:04 AM
well i thought the name Vangaurd was their name, meaning just their whole name, and not needing to be puralized

*Irvine awaiting the demostration of the Vanguard along with Reletha, it just sounds better :P leans up agenst the wall, watching as Jedi wiat inside their imperisonment for their possibly short executions*

Irvine to himself: "So, lets see what these guys can do. See what they could have tryied to do on me. heh" *smirks*
 Rogue15
11-06-2002, 12:06 PM
*Kioet walks into the changing room and puts on the suit, the helmet fits, but just barely.*

Kioet: And to think when I was younger, I was able to fit into a stormtrooper uniform...

*Kioet checks to make sure everything is on right, it is.*

Kioet to Nimalf: Need help getting that on?

*Kioet helps Nimalf get into the suit*
 Deac
11-06-2002, 2:03 PM
*Deac can only stay conscious long enough to say one word:*

Darkstar...

*He awakes on a hospital bed, with a two stars and a Red Bacta Tank Medal on his beside table and a note*

Captain Starkiller,

Your actions against Imperial Lord Darkstar and several viligante attacks on various imperial assests has finally come to light in New Republic Command. We apologise for the time taken to verify these actions, but due to pressing concerns it is only now that we are able to award you the Order of the Bacta tank for the wounds recieved on Lord Cracken's Star Destroyer, and you are promoted to the rank of Colonel, effective immediately.

NRI

----------------------------

*Reletha smiles, anticipating an interesting demonstration..*
 BattleDog
11-06-2002, 3:26 PM
*Flax walks into the Hospital ward.*

Flax: I'm here to see Colonel Starkiller.

Orderly: Bed 5.

Flax: Well Colonel, how are you feeling?
 Kuuki
11-06-2002, 5:41 PM
*Irvine waits patiently as council members walk into the room.*

Irvine: "Hmm!?"

*Irvine sees a small child with white hair like his, sitting like he's meditating*

Irvine suddenly thinks: 'whats a child doing in there, in plain view too!?'

*Irvine turns to reletha to whom seems not to notice, which almost instantly makes Irvine look back, to see that the child disappeared...*

*Irvine shakes it off as the demonstration begins.*
 jokemaster
11-06-2002, 6:11 PM
*muttering*
"comon get here soon, if that kid gets back to the council and finds out what i did he might want to shoot me on the spot"
 Kuuki
11-06-2002, 9:44 PM
@jokemaster: who = 'kid' ?? Can't be Irvine, he appears to be in his thirties now ;)
 jokemaster
11-06-2002, 9:53 PM
(OOC: I got a Spy in the council, he told me, thats why im here, because of espionage in addition to other things.)
 Redwing
11-07-2002, 12:52 AM
((@jokemaster: Huh? Your spy had you arrested and brought here? Also when has he been talking to you?))

*Nimalf struggles into the suit with Kioet's assistance* Jeez! You need super strength to get this on by yourself!

*the suit's joints clicked together, and its visor clicked down. The entire suit tightened to become more form-fitting. A set of messages appeared in front of the view of the visor, ending with Vanguard Systems Online*

Nimalf: Well then.*looks the suit over* Woo, fancy. *flexes arms* Whoa. Feels like I just got ten times stronger. *looks at the suit's arms, to see a bunch of buttons hidden on the gloves* No labels? What's all this crap do? *apparently in response to his query, a computerized scrolling menu appears in the right corner of the inside of the visor*

Teleport Lock/Unlock
Teleport Activate
Weapons
Grapple Activate
Grapple Lock/Unlock
Vision
Jetpack Engage
Jetpack Disengage
Force Defense
Force Search/Lock
Target Search/Lock
Seeker
[...]

*Nimalf stared at the partial menu list, eyes widening under the visors* Holy Sith. Teleport? Force? What is this thing?

*A voice came over the PA system into the room* All Vanguards, report to the Viper Arena combat-ready within five minutes.
 Rogue15
11-07-2002, 12:59 AM
*Kioet sees that Nimals is enjoying his new suit*

Kioet: Combat Arena? What for?

*Kioet looks at Nimalf, then heads off in the direction to the arena*
 Deac
11-07-2002, 1:54 PM
*Deac notices Flax enter his room*

I guess I should salute...but my arm's still healing. What have I missed?

------------------------------

*As Reletha awaits the demonstration, Lokpihet strides into the council chamber, to everyone's surprise*

Reletha: Brother.

Lokpihet: Reletha. It is good to see you again after so long...
 Cmdr. Cracken
11-07-2002, 2:41 PM
*Cracken strides into a sparring room. Sounds of lightsabers clashing can be heard as the doors open. He see's Alys flash infront of him for a few seconds, and dissapear. Suddenly, Starr was knocked over, with a lightsaber pointed at him.

She's progressing faster than ever.

Alys looked at her father, as he applauded*

Very good, Alys. Using your strengths to overcome his.
*She smiled, got up. She stuck her hand out to help Starr up, but he refused, and got up on his own.*

Alys: How am i doing?
Cracken: excellent. you training is coming along faster than i expected. now..... *cracken took of his cloak, and ignighted his lightfoil.* A test.

*Alys smiled, she always loved a challange. She took her stance, her purple lightfoil at the ready. they touched blades, and started fighting. At that moment, Tojo walked in, hurridly, only to be knocked over by something. He landed on his butt, confounded to what knocked him over. he looked aorund, and saw lightsaber trails, a red one, and a purple. As his eyes adjusted to the dim light, he could make out his EMperor barely warding off the attack from the girl.

Cracken himself couldn't believe how fast she really was. She came down with a downslash, and he barelly parried it, only to find her jabbing at him a second later. Fine. He knocked her back a bit, and stuck out his hand, and it began to glow, and a ball of Force energy came at Alys.

Alys was surprised, she never saw this from Starr, who had been training her for the most part. By the time her mind said RUN, it was too late, the all hit her, and knocked her across the room. She felt cold, lke a dark energy hit her. She looked and her father looked at her*

Cracken: That is how i use the Force, through the dark side, through agression and hate.
However...* He walked over to his cloak and oulled out a cube* You have to choose your own path. He came over and placed the cube in her hands* this is from teh Jedi Academy on Yavin. it's a holocron from Skywalker, which he recovered from teh Jedi Temple on Coruscant. Which ever path you choose, this is where your real training begins.

*he turned, picked up his cloak, and put it back on, and placed his lightfoil back on his cloak. He turned to Tojo*

Cracken: Are you all set with the Vengence?
Tojo: Yes my lord. she's a fine ship.
Cracken: good, deploy her on one of the boarder worlds, and take a task force of Star Destroyers too round out your fleet.
*Tojo Nodded and left. Cracken looked at Starr, Starr nodded, and Cracken made an exit. Alys looked at Starr*

Alys: Did you ever get a choice? whether to pick the dark side or light?
 jokemaster
11-07-2002, 5:15 PM
(OOC: No, the Empire descovered a signal w/ top secret info headed twoard me from the council, thy want me to tell them which member it was. and i talked to him a bit before i got arrested)
 Kuuki
11-07-2002, 9:27 PM
Irvine looking at Lokpihet: "Ahh yes, another child of darkstar, hmm? Alas, I am the son of Cracken. I hope my standings on where I am siding with does not surprise you, hmm?" *Extends his hand, offering to shake his with Lokpihet's*

*At the same time the Council Members get ready with Vangaurd protecting them.*

Ivan: "Okay lets get this thing started."

Ravan: "Yes I've been waiting also to see what these guys can do..."
 Redwing
11-07-2002, 9:50 PM
*Starr wonders why Cracken had chosen to use the Force on the girl. He had struck strictly to sparring. Cracken had not intructed him to anything more.

Starr wondered about this girl. She took everything in stride, reminding him of her father. Like her father, too, she had a way of deceiving...rather lulling opponents into a false sene of security. That was something that aided her greatly in her saber training. Not to mention her preternatural speed...she was speaking to him.*

Starr: *curtly* No. Your father found me when I was a child. My parents abandoned me to die. I would have never chosen a path that would not please him.

Yet it pleases him now to give her a choice... What epiphany appeared to him while I was...dead? He still uses darkness. But he is not part of it...no, not like before...

----------

*Nimalf tries to stop Kioet, but the two get caught up in the body of other Vanguards heading towards the arena. He catches up with Kioet* Kioet! What are you doing, you moron?

----------

*Farran speaks to the other Council members as they enter seats high above the arena* Don't worry, the Vanguard guards are just a precaution. *smiles* The Jedi will be quite occupied. *motions around, to the aliens filing in to fill the arena stands* Don't mind the locals. They're just here as part of the deal to let us borrow the arena...don't worry, they're quite as eager to see blood as I'm sure you are...and they very much hate the Jedi.
 Kuuki
11-07-2002, 10:23 PM
Marcus: "Well, thats good enough for me."

*Ravan grits his teeth, and keeps his mouth shut at the subject...*

Ivan: "My, my, Ravan seems to be feeling just the same too."

*Council laughs and Ravan calms himself.*

Ravan: "Don't worry, Im just as eager as you all."
 Cmdr. Cracken
11-07-2002, 10:28 PM
*Cracken sits in the command bridge of the Titan. The Seperatists just formed a new government, officially secedding from the EMpire. We'll see about that.*

COmmander, make ready the fleet. Have Kuat and Bilbringi on full alert. Send our ambassador. remind him he may never come back.

*From the bottom of the mighty warship, a Lambda Class shuttle left the docking bay. Aboard, a sole ambassador was leaving for the Corperate Sector*
 Rogue15
11-08-2002, 12:06 AM
*Kioet walks in formation with the rest of the Vanguard.

Kioet to Nimalf: Getting ready to slaughter something. I can smell someone that I've ran into before, I just don't know who...
 Redwing
11-08-2002, 12:33 AM
Nimalf: Don't you think we should find out a bit more of this situation before doing anything like that? *pauses* Oh, forgive me, I forgot who I was talking to. *rolls eyes under visor, then notices one of the Vanguards - one with a red insignia rather than white - is looking at him*

Red Vanguard: Why do you two not have your weapons?

Nimalf: *gulps and doesn't say anything*

Red Vanguard: Is something wrong?

Nimalf: *trying to think* I...

*Nimalf was saved by the PA system. It blared* All Vanguards report to Arena entrance immediately.

Red Vanguard: Go arm yourselves. Consider this your warning. *walks off*

Nimalf: But...where's the weapons... *in response, a holographic map of the building layout appears in the visor, with a room highlighted in red* Ha! Excellent!
 Rogue15
11-08-2002, 12:49 AM
Kioet to self: I knew I was missing something...

*Kioet heads towards the weapons room, and notices two guys walk out, looking confused*

Kioet to Nimalf: They must be looking for their precious suits. I'll handle them.

*Kioet walks up behind them, puts a gloved hand on each, and squeezes just hard enough to render them unconscious*

Kioet: Let's arm ourselves.

*Kioet drags the two unconscious men into the room with him, finds a locker, and locks both of them inside it*

Kioet: Alright, I haven't seen this type of weapon before! I could make a ton of credits with it!!

Kioet: Why ARE we going to the arena?

*Kioet smiles beneath his visor, wondering why he hadn't thought of saying that sooner*

Suit: "To demonstrate the abilites of the Vanguard Elite against a group of Jedi Knights for the eyes of the Imperial Council
[full debriefing also available]"

Kioet: I don't think we need the full debriefing, let's just go rescue some Jedi and make a fortune!!! With these suits, we are INVINCIBLE!!!!!
 Redwing
11-08-2002, 12:54 AM
Nimalf: ........

*starts struggling with the suit, trying to take it off*
 Rogue15
11-08-2002, 12:58 AM
Kioet: What the sith do you think you're doing?! You couldn't put it on, so you can't take it off. You better look like coming!!!

*Kioet loads his gun and storms off towards the arena*
 Tyrion
11-08-2002, 1:01 AM
Tyrion:Hello,men. I am the uh..inspector..and referre for the battle.Let me inspect your gear to make sure that you arent fighting too overpowered.

Check,and check.

All good, please proceed to the next area.
 Redwing
11-08-2002, 1:13 AM
((OOS: Ummm Tyrion...no :D

You're supposed to introduce your character first, and I'm playing the "referee" etc of the battle :p

Besides, "too overpowered?" what?))

Nimalf: But...those others will...aargh. *gives up and settles for grabbing the entire weapons cabinent, pulling it out of the wall* Whoa - super strength? Fine. Kioet! Kioet, wait, dammit!
 Tyrion
11-08-2002, 1:22 AM
*hides back into the shadows,leaving something red*
 Rogue15
11-08-2002, 1:22 AM
*Kioet stops short of the entrance to the arena, Nimalf nearly trips over him, the Vanguard wave the two over*

Kioet mumbling under breath: They're completely oblivious...

*Kioet steps into the arena, followed by Nimalf*
 Redwing
11-08-2002, 1:48 AM
((OOS: Tyrion, read the rules at the beginning of the thread if you're going to join please))

*A Vanguard pulls Kioet back* You missed the debriefing - we're to wait for the signal. The teleporters are set to take us in there. To impress the brass.

*Nimalf thinks better of rushing over and drops the weapons cabinet outside the entrance out of sight of the others. He'd just grab it before he went in the arena - he wasn't taking any chances.*
 Deac
11-08-2002, 1:54 PM
Lokpihet: I am eager to see all new weapons that are here for the children of the Empire.

------------------------------------

*Deac is surprised by the entrance of an NRI officer*

Colonel Starkiller, we have an assignment for you...
Page: 4 of 5