Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Getting to know each other

Page: 7 of 27
 Point Man
03-29-2006, 10:15 PM
^Looks like Alzheimer's made you forget you're married, Ancient One.
Believe me, Jae won't ever let me forget that. :lurkblast
 Char Ell
03-29-2006, 10:38 PM
If she's ancient (Salma Hayek), I'll be happy to be ancient with her. Just send us both to the same nursing home. Looks like Alzheimer's made you forget you're married, Ancient One. :xp:Jimbo gonna get
POWNZED

[spoiler]Unless she's kinda freaky :xp:[spoiler]Uh, no. ;):bluidea: :bluidea: :bluidea:
So am I late to the party by putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with jimbo fett 66 and Jae Onasi as husband and wife? :fist: :giveup:
 The Doctor
03-29-2006, 10:52 PM
Yes, yes you are ;)

Welcome to all the new people! Enjoy LF!
 Jae Onasi
03-30-2006, 12:23 AM
:bluidea: :bluidea: :bluidea:
So am I late to the party by putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with jimbo fett 66 and Jae Onasi as husband and wife? :fist: :giveup:

Yep, nearly 16 years now. :3heart:

I got him hooked on these games. :D
 Commander Obi-Wan
03-30-2006, 11:11 AM
:bluidea: :bluidea: :bluidea:

Ditto. Though, I was starting to realize that a day ago. :P
 Palpatine_dc
03-30-2006, 4:31 PM
I've been here some time, but I hadn't posted here yet so here it goes:

Name: Dirk
Fav movies: Star Wars, LotR, many others, to much to name individually
Fav Tv: 24, Blackadder, Band of Brothers
Fav Books: Most novels by Tom Clancy, the NJO, Lanfeust (European comic)
Hobbies other than Star Wars: .... euh ... well,... there was...?? oh, never mind. :D
 Point Man
03-30-2006, 9:34 PM
Yep, nearly 16 years now. :3heart:

I got him hooked on these games. :D
But I'm the one who brought KOTOR to the house. I gave it to her as a Christmas present.
 Char Ell
03-31-2006, 9:08 AM
But I'm the one who brought KOTOR to the house. I gave it to her as a Christmas present.:lol: You know you married well when you can bring home a Star Wars video game as a gift for your wife and she digs it. I'm not married (yet) but if either of my two married brothers gave a KotOR game to their wife I'm sure they would get the :eyeraise: followed by :firemad: and then be in the doghouse for at least a month. :animelol:

EDIT: That's not to say my brothers didn't marry well because I think they did but, well, I think y'all know what I mean... ;)
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
03-31-2006, 9:19 AM
@Reclaimer, GRAW PWNZ:D I'm unbeatable (700 point spread in my first CTF);)

@cutmeister, :rofl:

@Jae'n'Jimbo, Rock On!:thmbup1:
 Jae Onasi
03-31-2006, 1:50 PM
:lol: You know you married well when you can bring home a Star Wars video game as a gift for your wife and she digs it.

:lol:
It was a great Christmas gift. We had to go buy a second copy so he could have one in the Army while I had mine at home. :comp9:
At least he didn't get me an waffle iron or blender for Christmas, or worse, a Chia pet :xp:
The games are fun. Your sisters-in-law don't know what they're missing. :D

And that's what I get for having my nose stuck in science and science fiction books instead of fashion magazines all these years. ;) I do like the nicer things in life, but I'm just not a frou-frou/bling-bling kind of gal.
 CodyFanGirl
03-31-2006, 7:49 PM
Um, hello ?
 Point Man
03-31-2006, 10:05 PM
Um, hello ?
Hi.
 milo
04-01-2006, 12:15 AM
Name: Milo's just a nickname, real name Henry

Hobbies: playin bass guitar, reading, playin video games

Favorite music: Hmm, pretty much everything. *takes deep breath* Jack Johnson, Nickelback, Disturbed, Eminem, Johnny Cash, Outkast, Bruce Sprinsteen, Guns 'n' Roses, Weird Al, James Blunt, System of a Down, Gorillaz, Black Eyed Peas, 50 Cent, Green Day, Death Cab for Cutie, Chevelle, Foo Fighters...I could go on for ever

Favorite TV shows: I don't watch much TV. Sometimes I'll turn on Adult Swim for a while. Lately, I've been watching The Office every thursday night.

Favorite Games: Halo, Star Craft, Warcraft, Diablo (pretty much anything by blizzard) Kotor I and II, Half Life and some mods like Counter-strike and Day of Defeat... umm... can't think of any more right now

Favorite Movies: all 6 Star Wars, though the originals were a bit better, Bourne Identity, Lord of the Rings, anything with Chris Farley, lots of others
 The Doctor
04-01-2006, 12:26 AM
^ By Bourne Identity, do you mean the original, or the crappy Matt Damon remake?

EDIT: Never mind, I just realized that 'the original' was actually a TV mini series based on the book. My bad.
 Point Man
04-01-2006, 1:44 AM
:lol: You know you married well when you can bring home a Star Wars video game as a gift for your wife and she digs it.
What can I say? I am a blessed man. :rddance:
 milo
04-01-2006, 11:54 PM
^ By Bourne Identity, do you mean the original, or the crappy Matt Damon remake?

EDIT: Never mind, I just realized that 'the original' was actually a TV mini series based on the book. My bad.

Actually, that was my bad. I haven't seen the movie, but the book was sitting on the desk by my computer when I wrote this, I don't know why I put it under movies...Does the one with Matt Damon suck?

Edit: To not take the thread off topic... But to answer your question MJM, The Bourne Identity is quite good actually. Of course I watch and enjoy a wide variety of moves so my tolerance levels are far wider than some. ;)

Remember folks this thread isn't about movie critiques. :) -RH
 Voyager763
04-18-2006, 9:21 AM
I am not sure how many of you will remember me, but I am back. Don't know how often I will be here, but I am back. For a while...
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
04-19-2006, 12:26 AM
Not sure how long you've been gone, or if I remember you, but Welcome Back!:D
 RaV™
04-19-2006, 9:18 PM
Welcome back, doubt I even remember you. Welcome back though.
 The Doctor
04-19-2006, 9:44 PM
I remember him. Welcome back, Voyager.
 Sanctuary
04-22-2006, 6:00 PM
I've been here a week or two without checking for an intro thread, but I'm here now.
I'm Derek, living in south central Indiana.
I'm 28 years old, and watching "Thunder over Louisville" (http://www.thunderoverlouisville.org/).
I've completely stopped playing video games except for the SW games.
 Atris2
04-22-2006, 6:41 PM
NAME- Atris2
LOCATION- fl. miami
AGE-15
HOBBIES- reading books and impressing my parents in school
SCHOOL- American Senior High/ Freshmen
DON'T LIKE OF GAMES- playing scary one's i hate them.
FAVORITE GAMES- Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic 1 and 2
FAVORITE MOVIES- Star Wars 1-6 and the Note Book
GENDER-female
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
04-23-2006, 4:06 PM
@Sanctuary, Hassup!
You do know you're missing out on a lot of good games, right?

@Atris, Welcome:D
Please tell me you're not like the first Atris, all grouchy and stuff, we get enough of tat from the moderators:lol:
 Sanctuary
04-23-2006, 5:53 PM
@Sanctuary, Hassup!
You do know you're missing out on a lot of good games, right?

@Atris, Welcome:D
Please tell me you're not like the first Atris, all grouchy and stuff, we get enough of tat from the moderators:lol:
Yeh, but I work too much anyway.
40+ @ my job, then more @ home.
I make time for the KOTOR series.
 The Source
04-23-2006, 6:06 PM
Just a quick note of caution.
For the past several weeks, MYSpace.com has been in the news. I see no problem with a 'Hello' thread, however; try to keep your personal information private. We are all friendly here, but you never know who is lurking.

Carry on with caution, and welcome all new comers. :)
 Canderous_ordo1
05-02-2006, 5:13 AM
hi there all im farliy new here so how might i start my name is jason but every one calles me by my nick name 'canderous'.perhaps ive been in the defence forces for quite a while seen many battles and when it comes to stratgey i can allways beat everyone and everything normly ends up dead ok my favouite game would have to be empire earth 2 kotor xbox and pc and alot of others.and probley will stay in the defence forces as a heavy gunner for a long time. so i hope to get to know all of you lot
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
05-02-2006, 11:47 PM
Welcome dude!:thmbup1:

Have fun and stick around for a while:)

Just make sure no shots stray near the moderators, they're a cranky bunch...
Especially Redhawke:xp:
 Canderous_ordo1
05-04-2006, 6:35 AM
hi there all everyone here seems like a great bunch of people. but still thinks garth in kotor is compleatly bonkers then again there might not be a word for it you know what i mean. and with most of my battles the guy that im shooting takes one look at me and bolts in the other direction i even had tanks do it its funny but annoying but everyone here is a fantastic lot of people
 Boba Rhett
05-04-2006, 2:47 PM
Hi all you new faces. Welcome to the forums. :rhett:
 RaV™
05-31-2006, 10:04 PM
I don't think i've done one of these before and I do feel like i've been a bit unknown to some users here on LF so I decided to do this.

Name: Paul

Hobbies: Watching Boxing Videos, Excersizing, and Boxing

Favorite music: Roy Jones Jr, Bone Thugs N Harmony, Notorious BIG, Lloyd Banks, 50 Cent, Eminem, Nate Dogg, Joe Budden, Kanye West, T.I., Ginuwine and many more.

Favorite TV shows: Friday Night Fights, HBO After Dark Boxing, Chicken Robot, Family Guy, and well you can't really call it a tv show, but I order the big ppv boxing matches whenever they have a big one. for example i've ordered the Antonio Tarver Vs. Bernard 'Executioner' Hopkins, which is setted for Jun. 10th

Favorite Games: Halo, Halo 2, KOTOR1-2, Fight Nite 1, Fight Nite 2, Fight Nite 3, Diablo, and Warhammer.

Favorite Movies: Inside Man, SW 1-6, LOTR Trilogy, Rocky I-VI, Raging Bull, Half Baked, Super Troopers, Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back, and many more.

Favorite Sport: BOXING BOXING BOXING..did I mention Boxing? Hopefully if everything goes right for my goals and future I plan on being a pro. :)

Heros: Roy Jones Jr, Muhammad 'The Greatest' Ali, and Pat Tillman #40
 Sabretooth
06-03-2006, 12:22 AM
Wohow. I think I meesed out this thread.

Name: Rahul "Sabretooth" Shirke
Race: Indo-Aryan
City: Mumbai, India
Birthday: 24th of July
Zodiac: Cancer
Skills: 1337 Skills - Computer, 1337 Skills - Games, Creativity, Literature, Photoshop, 3Ds Max, and some.

Music: Anything that's sensible, actually. I prefer classical touches and melodic music, and am against the stupid techno, rap and that crap. Prefer Gothic Metal, Anthem Metal, Punk Rock, Classical, Regional and Heavy metal, with some rock.

Movies: I prefer movies with meaning and something that grips you. Star Wars, the Passion, The Matrix, V for Vendetta, and more.

Books: Shataram, Lord of the Rings, Dracula, H.P. Lovecraft's stuff and more.

Games: UT2004, KotOR series, Civilization IV, Call of Duty, Deus Ex and more.
 milo
06-03-2006, 10:44 PM
Favorite Sport: BOXING BOXING BOXING..did I mention Boxing? Hopefully if everything goes right for my goals and future I plan on being a pro. :)

Nice man. Hope you make it :)
btw, this is off topic, but how do you get the little tm thing on your name?

Thanks Doctor :)
 The Doctor
06-03-2006, 10:56 PM
You ask the admins to change your name. They do it from the Admin CP. I don't know how they can add that in, but they can.
 RaV™
06-04-2006, 1:06 AM
I appreciate it Milo! :D you and my coach are about the only people that actually have hopes for me lol.
 Commander Obi-Wan
06-04-2006, 6:43 PM
Time to update.....I have changed a bit, ya know.

Name: Raymond
City: Edmonton, Canada
Hobbies: Hockey, Baseball, Canadian/American Football, Gaming
Favourite Music/Artists: Rammstein, Godsmack (metal), some EPIC movie soundtracks (such as Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, & Pirates of the Caribbean)
Favourite Movies: Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Carribean, The Departed, Equilibrium, Batman Begins, and many more!
Fav. Games: Gears of War, Knights of the Old Republic, and Rainbow Six: Vegas
 woogiee
06-08-2006, 3:39 PM
Name: Rick
City: Albany Style Represent!!!
Hobbies: Games and Music (i play the drums, but not very good), Drawing
Favorite Music/Artists: Between the Buried and Me, Converge, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Doomriders, Botch, Death Threat, 7 Angels 7 Plagues
Favorite Movies: Star Wars, Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill Vol 1 & 2, Monty Python and the oly Grail, Hero
Favorite Games: KOTOR, TSL, the original Contra, Tomb Raider 1, Resident Evil 4

:monkey4: :lightning
 Revan5136
06-08-2006, 7:45 PM
Name:Revan.
Favorite games: UT2004, KotOR1, KotOR2, The Matrix: Path of Neo, Command & Conquer Generals, Diablo 2 and expansion pack.
Favorite movies: Matrix 1-3, Star Wars 1-6, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.
Favorite artists: Kid Rock, Guns 'N Roses,AC/DC. NO rap!
Favorite food: pizza!:^:
:duel::lsduel:
 Raven_Onasi
06-08-2006, 10:23 PM
Hey everyone,

lets just leave my name as Raven_Onasi for now, until I get to know ya'll a little better.
I will be 18 in September
I was born and raised in Centeral California :marx1:
My hobbies are many, but my main ones are Star Wars, Lord of the Rings,and X-Men. :xp:
I currently work at a medical supply store about 20min from my house. (if all the stop lights are in my favor :)

I love to play Star Wars Knights of the Old republic, I and II ( although I like I better then II!! :) )

And here's a big shocker, I am a girl !!!!! I say that because most of my guy-friends don't believe me when I tell them I like Star Wars, football, or anything related to the two.
What most of them don't understand is that I was raised with three brothers (one older, and two younger)

Did I mention I was 6'2"? No, well I am.
 Master Jimmy
06-08-2006, 10:38 PM
Hi, I'm Josh, I'm going 15 on the 25 (no school then w00t). I live in South Surrey, British Columbia, Canada. I like action movies like: Scarface, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, X-Men, and more. I love to play hockey and listen to Led Zeppelin (4 fave songs) and other great classic rock bands, and I like to play video games (I like a lot of games but Star Wars ones are the best). I dislike people acting like *** holes, and school (the only 2 upsides is that they let you listen to your mp3 player in class, the other one is guitar class). In the summer I'm getting a job with high pay ($50 a day (no lie)).

good gettin' to know yas
 Jae Onasi
06-08-2006, 10:38 PM
Hello everyone!
 Hallucination
06-08-2006, 10:49 PM
 Master Jimmy
06-08-2006, 10:58 PM
nice pic man
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
06-09-2006, 12:41 AM
Ravens and Revans and Woogiees OH MY!
sorry, the flying tachs made me do it:xp:

@Woogie, Ha, I live in Albany, but in the alternate dimension known as Ohio:D

@Revan, "Favorite food: pizza!"

You ain't just talkin jive, soul brotha:cool:

@Raven, So you work at a medical supply store, right?
Bet you have some high times...*wink wink* *nudge nudge*;)

@Rcool, "I dislike people acting like *** holes"

Bet T all, that your a countersrike fan:rofl:

GAAAAAAAGHH!!! NAZI PENGUINS!!!:eek:
SOMEONE SQUISH IT:smash:

Welcome n00bs and recent n00bieISH folks, as you'll soon learn, I'm normally the most serene and peaceful member here, I just had a lot of MtDew and LAN today:)
@ChAiNz, Hal, and Jae, DON'T YOU DARE COMMENT ON MY ABOVE STATEMENT!:xp:
 ChAiNz.2da
06-09-2006, 10:45 AM
Welcome n00bs and recent n00bieISH folks, as you'll soon learn, I'm normally the most serene and peaceful member here, I just had a lot of MtDew and LAN today:)
awww.... where's the fun in that? :fist: ;)

And who said you could leave your padded cell!? ... back in there with your new net connection monkey boy! :whip1:
 Jae Onasi
06-09-2006, 11:20 AM

So many comments, so little time.... :D
 Raven_Onasi
06-09-2006, 2:29 PM
@Raven, So you work at a medical supply store, right?
Bet you have some high times...*wink wink* *nudge nudge*

Sure do. . .oops! I mean. . . I sure do work at a medical supply store :lol: LOL.

nah, then best thing we sell in O2 and thats locked away behind a door. :shades2:
 Peff
06-11-2006, 9:31 AM
Male
Norway (south )

and

Hobbies : Drawing, winter sports, badminton, football, drum playing, music, history, playing pc games...

I play drums in a.. I would say blues band.. I'm teaching drum playing to 5 people. Love all the music from Neil Young.

I love to read cartoons. Everything from The Far Side by Gary Larson too Marvel comics.

I'm a huge fan of the Monkey Island serie. Made lotsa fan art and this (http://mi.moo.no) norwegian monkey island site :P
I enjoy drawing. Im not.. good but I really like it :) here (http://www.worldofmi.com/features/fan/art/index.php?artist=236) is some of my drawings :P

I use to watch TV series like Mad tv and LOST ^^

and im really found of Star Wars, Monkey Island, Lord of the Rings, The Marvel Universe and stuff like that

I use to read a lot

And thats about it
 TSR
06-11-2006, 9:57 AM
good going dude, lost is the s**t at the moment. anyone got a linky to the full series 2?
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
06-13-2006, 3:39 AM
Hey Peff, didn't really notice you around, so belated welcome:D

*Snip*

tanksa has been warned about spamming RJM so I am deleting his crap... -RH
 Peff
06-13-2006, 5:22 PM

Whats RJM RedHawke ?
Page: 7 of 27