Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

SCUMM Platfroms

Page: 1 of 1
 Anym
07-28-2002, 6:32 AM
Was there a SCUMM game available for a platform not listed here. Or is it a comprehensive listing?

Amiga
Apple II
Atari ST
C64
FM-Towns
IBM PC (and compatibles)
MacIntosh
NES (FamiCom)
PC Engine (TurboGrafx 16)
SEGA CD (Mega CD)

And I'm talking about official releases, not platforms the ScummVM open source project has been ported to.
 khalek
08-01-2002, 4:55 AM
well it seems like you are only focusing on lucasarts games humongous have also produced numerous scumm games, a quick browse of their website turns up http://www.funkidsgames.com/games/pajama_psx/)
it wouldn't suprise me if there were some other consoles with scumm games as well.
 superqult
08-01-2002, 5:43 AM
EMI was released for Playstation 2. But that's not a SCUMM game anyway.
 Anym
08-02-2002, 7:21 AM
khalek: Of course! Why didn't I think of that? I can add the PSX and the GBC to that list.

superrqult: Exactly.
 khalek
08-02-2002, 8:50 AM
out of interest.. GBC == gameboy colour? are you sure whatever game you are looking at is scumm? ph0x has had enough trouble trying to get it to run on a gameboy advance... a gameboy colour would just be.. near impossible :)
 Anym
08-03-2002, 5:42 AM
Yeah, you're right. Thanks again!

Backyard Football and Backyard Baseball were both announced for the GBC, but only came out for the GBA in the end.

Actually, I'm not 100% sure if Backyard Football is SCUMM... Backyard Baseball and Backyard Soccer definitely are and Backyard Hockey definitely isn't.
Page: 1 of 1