Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

TPM Site

Page: 1 of 1
 Master Qui-Gon
08-30-2001, 6:32 PM
<div align="Justify"><font color="green1f">Okay, for anyone who's interested, every level is done and all images are on working servers. If I skipped any secrets, do point them out. I'm currently working on the glitches page. I updated it a lot, but I only added the stuff that I already had images for. There's a lot more to be made.
http://MasterQuiGon.homestead.com/files/MasterQuiGon/ThePhantomMenace/Saber2.jpg)
 Rogue15
08-31-2001, 3:37 PM
ooohhh!!!! I like it!!!!! :D
 Redwing
09-04-2001, 5:26 AM
Coolness! :D
 Zathu Koon
12-27-2001, 10:07 AM
well well, you finally got some work done. ;)
 digl
12-27-2001, 12:52 PM
good work
pretty good site
 CaptainRAVE
01-26-2002, 6:22 AM
I never realised there were any TPM web pages :rolleyes:.....but then I never really looked :rolleyes:
 MaulClone
01-26-2002, 5:11 PM
Impressive, most impressive..
--but were did you get the time and 'patience' to capture all the pics??

By the way, what happened to the forum?? It looks completely different!! Of course, I havn't been here in 2 months..(Call me fickle if you like..)

In case anybody's confused about my identity-- I was once known as DarthMaulz, YodaStories and I forget the other names...

Actualy-- I'm really an Imperial agent on a mission to assinate you all <evil Laugh> :dtrooper:

<to himself> "I don't think they're intimidated"...*%$%*&#

"Maybe I should bring some swiss cheese with me next time"
[Crowd runs screaming from the scene]
 MaulClone
01-26-2002, 5:15 PM
Why do I have to be bantha fodder??
(What's next up on the food chain?-- dewback ribs or bantha bergers??!!)

:swear:..(pardon my language)
 CaptainRAVE
01-27-2002, 7:12 AM
It gets better...........eventually......and after 1000 posts you can make up your own rank :)........but thats a long long way away yet :)
 Redwing
01-28-2002, 3:06 AM
Originally posted by CaptainRAVE
I never realised there were any TPM web pages :rolleyes:.....but then I never really looked :rolleyes:

Well, Master Qui-Gon's is indisputably the best :D
 Master Qui-Gon
02-07-2002, 8:52 AM
<div align="Justify"><font color="green1">Thanks. Star Wars.com shut down their fan sites, so some of the images don't load, but I guess most of it is still fine.
Page: 1 of 1