Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Quick Note to Zanzibar

Page: 2 of 2
 Redwing
03-10-2001, 4:25 PM
No, I already tried begging.

(Posted by ANOTHER proud member of the new generation http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/biggrin.gif) )

------------------
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
At last we will have revenge.
 Pedro The Hutt
03-10-2001, 6:58 PM
Wow, I cheered up almost 50% of the forum members. Good for me!(said in Freakazoid-style) http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/biggrin.gif)

------------------
No!
I am your father.
 Redwing
03-10-2001, 8:34 PM
 Jedi SuperBuen
03-12-2001, 11:15 PM
http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/biggrin.gif) http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/biggrin.gif) http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/biggrin.gif) http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/biggrin.gif) http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/biggrin.gif) http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/biggrin.gif)

Pedro, you're my hero! (ok well it rhymes)... Well maybe not... Let's drink beer and watch football...

------------------
Ash to ash,
Dust to dust,
Fade to black,
But the memory remains...
 Master Qui-Gon
07-31-2001, 4:24 PM
<div align="Justify"><font color="green1">Okay, I found the topic. But the pictures are stored on the same crappy server all my other old pictures are stored. I won't be able to move them unless they actually load once.<font size="-2"><font color="#353535">

[ August 03, 2001: Message edited by: Master Qui-Gon ]
 Master Qui-Gon
08-03-2001, 5:55 PM
<div align="Justify"><font color="green1">Okay, I fixed all my posts in this topic. You should be able to see all the pictures now.<font size="-2">
 Redwing
08-05-2001, 10:47 AM
LOL okay. :D
 Red Star 101
08-12-2001, 4:02 PM
Originally posted by Master Qui-Gon:
[QB]<div align="Justify"><font color="green1">Anyway‚ the above is my all time favorite bug and I was delighted to discover it. To do it you have to kill Darth Maul before the animation sequence where he kills Qui-Gon. The game will lock if you try to walk forward‚ but Qui-Gon lives. If you walk forward while Darth Maul is dying you can get through. It’s really weird playing with the characters from the front view. I can’t believe how much fun this game is.
Now I have two ways of getting through the game with Qui-Gon alive. Sorry to say‚ that was my goal all along in finding ways to kill Maul before the Final Battle. Silly I know, but Qui-Gon is only Star Wars character I can say I really like– except maybe R2-D2.

Qui-Gon's my favorite too.
You can do that??? I thought designers made that impossible!! Anyway, That's my longrun goal as well, if I can manage to beat Jabba's champion boss, and the other boss for that level. I'm so far behind the rest of you! Any hints would be appreciated--I wish you could turn on invincibility or something. If you're going to help me, I have the PC version, if the game varies between PC and the other gaming systems. Maybe the invincibility is in the debug menu or something????

I am also of the new generation.

[ August 12, 2001: Message edited by: Red Star 101 ]
 Jedi SuperBuen
08-13-2001, 12:02 PM
Actually TPM does NOT have an invulnerability cheat. If you want to be invulnerable, you need to download a 'trainer' which a program you run in the background that let's you have 999 life all the time. Check out jediknight.net's TPM section I'm pretty sure it's there for u to d/l. If not do a search for The Phantom Menace cheats or trainer.
 Master Qui-Gon
08-13-2001, 3:37 PM
<div align="Justify"><font color="green1">The PC version does not have an invincibility cheat, but the PSX version does. However, the PC version has loads of codes that the PSX does not. My favorite is iamquigon, but if you're having trouble the perfection and happy code. On my walkthrough page, I'm actually working on the Mos Espa Arena level right now. With Jabba's Champion, if you're having trouble be sure to use your gun as much as you can while he walks out. He pauses in the doorway for a while and you can hit him a lot then. Also, don't be worried about backing away. Partway through the fight, jabba throws down a small health pack. Like most fights in the game, the jump and slash is generally the most effective way to fight. It does more damage and it hits you less.<font size="-2">

[ August 13, 2001: Message edited by: Master Qui-Gon ]
 Red Star 101
08-13-2001, 5:49 PM
:) Thanks, Master Qui-Gon! :)
 Master Qui-Gon
02-07-2002, 10:01 AM
<font color="green1">I have that level posted (as well as all the others) if you still need help.<font size="-2">
 Rogue15
02-08-2002, 4:04 PM
also, the easiest way to whip the tar outta jabba's champion is to make him throw the dagger, and then force push him against the spikes, and HOLD DOWN FORCE PUSH!!!!! eheheheheheheheh that's how i killed the creature. If you're gonna fight a Jedi, pay teh consequences. ;)
 CaptainRAVE
02-10-2002, 7:01 AM
Isnt that just boring though??
 Pedro The Hutt
02-10-2002, 8:44 PM
And not challenging at all? ^.^
 Master Qui-Gon
02-11-2002, 10:46 AM
<font color="green1">Eh. To each his own. Sounds like a neat trick though. I'll have to try it sometime.
 Master Qui-Gon
05-10-2006, 2:03 PM
He is, he made a short come-back in Januari, but he already left us once again.
Btw, cheer up Jedi SuperBuen, You're one of the new generation of regulars. I'm one of the old guys.
How's this for crashing the party late?
 JoesGuy
08-07-2006, 6:26 AM
Wow, is there anything you don't know about this game Master Qui-Gon? Your inside-out knowledge is to be commended. :)
 JoesGuy
04-07-2007, 9:18 PM
Wow these forums sure are barren these days. As old as PM is, I still love to play it. If only there was a way to spark interest in it again.......
 Gargoyle King
04-11-2007, 1:53 PM
Wow these forums sure are barren these days. As old as PM is, I still love to play it. If only there was a way to spark interest in it again.......

I think it's because it's one of the most under-appreciated SW games of all time. I also enjoyed this, but with newer SW games on the horizon (i.e. SW: Force Unleashed) i fear that TPM will be further forgotten and buried in time. I'm sure the game still has it's loyalists, howveer, it'd be good to see new mods out for the PC game; mods always reawaken some inteerst in a game as it gives it a different playing experience.
 JoesGuy
04-11-2007, 7:11 PM
I think it's because it's one of the most under-appreciated SW games of all time. I also enjoyed this, but with newer SW games on the horizon (i.e. SW: Force Unleashed) i fear that TPM will be further forgotten and buried in time. I'm sure the game still has it's loyalists, howveer, it'd be good to see new mods out for the PC game; mods always reawaken some inteerst in a game as it gives it a different playing experience.
Indeed, I remember dusting off the game when Master Quigon released the Darth Maul mod. Any new characters would surely get me back, and hopefully a few more.
 Master Qui-Gon
05-14-2007, 12:46 AM
Indeed, I remember dusting off the game when Master Quigon released the Darth Maul mod. Any new characters would surely get me back, and hopefully a few more.

All games die out with age because everyone focuses on what's new. But there are always those that still enjoy the old games. Hell, I still play The Legend of Zelda from time to time...
 JoesGuy
05-14-2007, 2:21 AM
Don't we all......well I assumed everyone did the same anyway.
 Dom_152
06-03-2007, 9:35 AM
Make an online version. That'll spark interest :P
 JoesGuy
06-03-2007, 7:35 PM
That would be impossible. You'd have to re-write a whole bunch of code......we'd be better off waiting for a new game. :(
 Dom_152
06-04-2007, 7:46 AM
Impossible to modify the existing game yes but you could always write a new version. If you made sure you made no profit from it it would be ok legal wise. I would be very interested in programming for it should someone decide to start a similar project.
Page: 2 of 2