Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Aayla Secura!!!

Page: 2 of 19
 HellFyre69
06-28-2002, 4:04 AM
Kan n1 here post a pic of amy allen.. without her green make up.. cuz she looks nasty with all that green stuff covered all her body.
 AgentSmith
06-28-2002, 4:19 AM
I suggest a few things for you:
- Check your video card, monitor, screen settings.
- Go to the optometrist or a general eye-doctor.

Because Aayla Secura is blue!
(She was filmed in front of a green screen but the character and dye are blue!)
She does not look nasty! :eek: You must truly be blind if you can't see and realise that she is a beautiful and graceful Jedi that can kick ass! :) She is the hottest and most gorgeous babe in Star Wars! :)

Here's a picture of Amy Allen, without Aayla Secura make-up at Celebration II :
http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/feature/20020618/index_3.html)
Amy Allen is quite a sight herself. ;) Oh my. :)
 AgentSmith
06-28-2002, 4:56 AM
I wish I could have attended Celebration II and gotten Amy's autograph. She even attended an unofficial party after Celebration II and mingled with fans. (The lucky bastards! :p)

Oh well I keep my fingers crossed for Celebration III then. :D :)
 AgentSmith
06-28-2002, 5:03 AM
I read a news post online that the Aayla Secura Hasbro action figure might only be released in 2003! :(
(Hopefully a fasle rumour. It must be sooner! :D )
 HellFyre69
06-28-2002, 6:04 AM
well from ur avatar it looks GREEN!!! but yes is blue with the link that u sent me
 Redwing
06-28-2002, 8:29 AM
Originally posted by Jango_Fett91
I wonder if Aayla Secura ever dies.........

No, she lives forever, of course :D
 ET Warrior
06-28-2002, 9:07 AM
She doesn't live as long as Plo Koon......
 AgentSmith
06-28-2002, 8:40 PM
This avatar blue enough for you? :p

(It's from the cartoon version of Aayla off course! :) I like to change now and then. :) )

Anyone wonder if George Lucas had -or plans for Ep III- Amy Allen have fangs for her Aayla Secura make-up/outfit? (Twi'lek have fangs, all their teeth are rather sharp.) :)

And you gotta admit when you look at Aayla/Amy, she's got bite. ;) And punch! :D
 Kryllith
06-28-2002, 9:57 PM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
She doesn't live as long as Plo Koon......
Yeah, I think Plo Koon actually kills her in his mad coffee high, shortly before he dies.

Kryllith
 AgentSmith
06-29-2002, 12:06 AM
Mhhh ... who's on a coffee high you say? :p

Who knows which Jedi live show long, guess we'll see and possibly for some we might never really now.

Aayla rules! Aayla forever!!! :D
 Kryllith
06-29-2002, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by AgentSmith
Mhhh ... who's on a coffee high you say? :p

Who knows which Jedi live show long, guess we'll see and possibly for some we might never really now.

Aayla rules! Aayla forever!!! :D

Plo Koon is! The baddies DID secretly replace his breathing apparatus with a can of Folger's Crystals afterall. BTW, I'm guessing Yoda lives the longest. :)

Kryllith
 AgentSmith
06-29-2002, 12:21 AM
I think you're on a coffee high! :p :lol: j/k ;)

Still Aayla forever!!! :D
 MotionMan
06-29-2002, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Kryllith

Plo Koon is! The baddies DID secretly replace his breathing apparatus with a can of Folger's Crystals afterall. BTW, I'm guessing Yoda lives the longest. :)

Kryllith
Out of the Jedi's from ep.2- Anakin lives the longest;)
 AgentSmith
06-29-2002, 12:39 AM
Not absolutely if other Jedi do go and -successfully- stay in hiding during the Jedi purge and the Empire's rule. :)

George Lucas has hinted towards it and I heard real vague rumours that in the EU (yes I know it's EU but what the heck) NJO books some Jedi that have been into hiding for decennia might pop-up. But it's a really shaky rumour. :p
 MotionMan
06-29-2002, 12:57 AM
Besides I know Aayala Secura dies because she passed away after OUR second child many years ago:D
 AgentSmith
06-29-2002, 1:03 AM
Dude! Wtf!!! :eek:

That's superfreaky man! Where did you get the idea to say that! Seriously!?! :eek:

The reason I say that, and I am being serious is, I said before I was just writing some simple silly NJO era fan fic story? Right, well in there one of my main characters is Aayla Secura's granddaughter and Aayla has had 2 children. (I haven't mentioned who the father is or how and when exactly she passed away. Nicer if that's left open I think, gotta have some mystery. :p)
Still freaky! :eek:
 AgentSmith
06-29-2002, 1:05 AM
After the serious post, the silly one. :p

Oh you mean MY kids? :p :lol:
 MotionMan
06-29-2002, 1:07 AM
I was just being silly.
BUT seriously that is a trip.
:eek: Yikes!
 MotionMan
06-29-2002, 1:11 AM
(I haven't mentioned who the father is

Well the father now has a name for your story. :)
MotionMan: A Strong Jedi who had no equal. As soon as Aayala gazed at him she was mezmorized by his coolness and confidence.;)
 Hannibal
06-29-2002, 2:42 AM
She even attended an unofficial party after Celebration II and mingled with fans. (The lucky bastards! :p)

Um, sorry to tell you this AgentSmith but I was at the after party and I met her. The wedding is July 27th.
Suggestions on ways of killing yourself:
(1) cry yourself to death(dehydration)
(2) wet yourself to death("")
(3) envy me-yourself to death
(4) jump off something high and wide(Plo Koon's head will do)

BTW I will be taking her name. Not her last name, her whole name.
 AgentSmith
06-29-2002, 3:52 AM
Mhhh thanks Hannibal, seeing I am an Agent and all I'll just upload myself into you and I'll be the one married to her then. :p

And luckily you're taking her name! Get real ... Amy Hannibal .... that sounds awful! The poor girl. :lol: :p

If only Aayla'd be real. ;) And still, I'm happy with my babe and intend to be enslaved .. erm .. to marry her. ;) :p

Now to be serious, were you really at Celebration II and did you really meet Amy Allen at the afterparty? :)
I ask seriously and all because I know she attended CII and the unofficial afterparty and I know a few people who did go to Celebration II and one of them met Amy Allen. (Well mostly just saw her and all but still. :p)
 AgentSmith
06-29-2002, 3:55 AM
MotionMan? Why does that inspire me to make it an immaculate conception story angle like in Ep I? :p
Just teasing you, I don't think I'll elaborate on that since I don't want my story to be so totally off against what will be published by official SW EU later. :p
 Kryllith
06-29-2002, 7:06 AM
Originally posted by MotionMan

Out of the Jedi's from ep.2- Anakin lives the longest;)
Depends on your definition of longest. :) Anakin died after Yoda, but Yoda was around a good 840 years before Anakin ever entered the picture. :)

Kryllith
 MotionMan
06-29-2002, 7:07 AM
Originally posted by Kryllith

Depends on your definition of longest. :) Anakin died after Yoda, but Yoda was around a good 840 years before Anakin ever entered the picture. :)

Kryllith

Heh, good one:)
 ET Warrior
06-29-2002, 9:50 AM
I'd say that Luke out-lived them all. Now you may say, HEY! Luke wasn't in episode 2....but he was! he was in the final scene of the movie on naboo....he was in two parts though....half in anakins pants, half in Padme ;)
 AgentSmith
06-29-2002, 2:49 PM
LOL @ ET warrior, I was thinking something similar. :p :lol:
 leXX
06-29-2002, 10:24 PM
Is this Aayla Secura in the background, if not, who?

http://www.episode-x.com/galleries/EpisodeII/chronological/Coruscant/bail.jpg)
 AgentSmith
06-29-2002, 10:36 PM
No it's not Aayla Secura, it's one of Orn Free Ta's aides. He has 2 female Twi'lek aides, a blue Twi'lek and a green Twi'lek. (The Twi'lek have known slavery for a long time, it is incorporated into their culture, their women are considered as inferior and lesser than the men and hence often sold as slaves to be 'eye-candy'.)

What is funny though is that Amy Allen did portray a blue Twi'lek already before she played Aayla Secura for Episode II. When she joined ILM first she played a blue Twi'lek that was digitally entered in the Episode I DVD. They replaced Orn Free Ta's aides from humans to Twi'leks in his Senators box.

But in this Eisode II scene picture it is not Aayla Secura and not Amy Allen you see.
I don't know the name though, I think it might be in one of the chracter guides or illustrated compagnions.
 Hannibal
07-01-2002, 1:34 AM
And luckily you're taking her name! Get real ... Amy Hannibal .... that sounds awful! The poor girl. :lol: :p

Now to be serious, were you really at Celebration II and did you really meet Amy Allen at the afterparty? :)
I ask seriously and all because I know she attended CII and the unofficial afterparty and I know a few people who did go to Celebration II and one of them met Amy Allen. (Well mostly just saw her and all but still. :p)

I'm taking her whole name. My name would now be Amy Allen not Amy Hannibal.;)

I didn't attend CII cause I'm frightened of some of the people that go to those things. I cant afford enough security to keep myself comfortable.;)
 Arkum
07-01-2002, 12:56 PM
Aaayla is hot. So is Padme. I find this really funny!:

The original script for Attack of the Clones would call Padme to concern for Obi-Wan and not Anakin when they are to be executed on Geonosis. She wants Obi. lol:D
 Arkum
07-01-2002, 1:00 PM
Aaayla is hot. So is Padme. I find this really funny!:

The original script for Attack of the Clones would call Padme to concern for Obi-Wan and not Anakin when they are to be executed on Geonosis. She wants Obi. lol:D

She pleads and begs Tyranus to free Obi-wan, She says nothing about Anakin.:)
 ET Warrior
07-01-2002, 1:28 PM
Wow, that post doesn't really have anything to do with this thread..

I find it funny that the only two threads that have made it to three pages are 1) Natalie Portman(Padme) and 2) Aayala Secura

The two hottest ladies in episode 2...heh heh heh
 AgentSmith
07-01-2002, 2:02 PM
Arkum? It's spelled Aayla, not Aayla. (Tisk tisk to ET Warrior too but since people tend to butcher your name too, you are forgiven.) :p

And regarding that scene you mentioned Arkum, at that point Padme and Anakin have been captured but they haven't been charged with any offenses or convicted yet.
So technically only Obi-Wan has been charged, tried and sentenced to death.
That's why Padme pleads for Obi-Wans life since she and Anakin had not been tried nor convicted yet. Only after she pleads for Obi-Wan's release does Poggle The Lesser (And the Geonosian court.) convict them as well. (Charges were espionage I believe.)

And it's true :
1) Aayla Secura, the greatest Jedi and hottest babe in SW ever! :D
2) Padme, well yeah she's pretty. :p

You should get your hands on Dark Horse Star Wars #42 'Rite of Passage 1', Aayla is one of the main characters in that issue and you get tons of info about her past.

What's best though is that it was pencilled by Jan Duursema who originally drew Aayla. Jan Duursema met Amy Allen who played Aayla in Episode II, in Episode II the look and outfit Aayla has is from the 'Darkness' series comics.

In 'Rite of Passage' we see her again in that outfit/headress and you can see Jan Duursema adjusted the look of the comic book Aayla to fit the movie version of Aayla (played by Amy Allen), her bodyshape is slightly different, her arms are more slender, her eye color went to brown, the color of her lips is a bit different even her ... mhhh .. 'assets' ... are more pronounced like Amy's. :D :p

But the best thing in issue #42 is that Aayla goes undercover as a slave on Ryloth. She wears the same type of outfit as Leia did in ROTJ, a metallic bikini. And Aayla fills it so well. ;) Major hubba hubba!!! :D ;)
 Kryllith
07-01-2002, 10:27 PM
Arkum? It's spelled Aayla, not Aayla. (Tisk tisk to ET Warrior too but since people tend to butcher your name too, you are forgiven.) :p

Tisk tisk yourself, check your corrections. ;) But yeah, it's Aayla not Aayala. But then, people have been calling ET Warrior, ET_Warrior or ET Worrior, so I maybe he's just spelling the names wrong out of spite. :)

Kryllith
 AgentSmith
07-02-2002, 12:26 AM
Darn, I'm so into Aayla I can't even spell her name wrong! :p

Nah, I must have been having one of my 'can't spell nothing wrong' moments. They occur every blue moon between the long periods of 'can't spell nothing right'. :p :lol:
 AgentSmith
07-02-2002, 4:37 AM
Everyone, if you're interested there's an Aayla Secura fanclub in Yahoo! Groups.

There's not many members so far but I'm trying to liven the place up. :) So join if you like. :D
They could use some more Aayla fans and cool people like you all in there! :)

Here's the link :
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aaylasecura/)

I hope it picks up sometime soon, else I'd see if I could start my own Aayla Secura/Amy Allen club, but I want to give this one a good chance and try. (Don't want to sound harsh or ungrateful. :p) So join of you like! :)
 ET Warrior
07-02-2002, 7:13 AM
My rage at people ineptitude to spell my name correctly is quite immense..........;)

My misspelling of Aayla's name was not intentional however......i just goofed.
 Hannibal
07-03-2002, 12:09 AM
You want "name rage" try having a crazy murderer having the same name as you. At least your namesake was trying to phone home in a peaceful manner.

AgentSmith, I'll check out that club.
 leXX
07-03-2002, 12:22 AM
I've posted loads of photos in the Yahoo Group! ;)
 AgentSmith
07-03-2002, 2:16 AM
Kick ass pictures lexx! :D

I added a whole bunch myself. :)

But lexx, you kind, sweet, wonderful person and Aayla fan. :D :) Can you please tell me where you found the picture named 'starwars44'. (Aayla with her purple lightsaber and behind her Quinlan Vos.) I have the pencil version of this picture and I'd die to get the large, detailed full color photo! :)

Btw it must be cover art or an illustration from 'Rite of Passage' as in the back you see the Morgukai warriors that confront Aayla and Quinlan in 'Rite of Passage' plus you see Jan Duursema was influenced by Amy Allen's Ep II Aayla as the comic Aayla now looks prefectly like Amy Allen's Ep II Aayla. (Face, eyes, bodyshape, outfit.)

I'll E-mail you the pencil version (no color added, very nice artwork) of it, can you send me your -preferably large and detailed- pic of it please? :) Pretty please!!! :D
*Begs like a puppy.* :p
 leXX
07-03-2002, 3:18 AM
*answer's in the Yahoo Group* :)
 AgentSmith
07-03-2002, 4:24 AM
You must remember!!! It's important!!! :eek:

How am I supposed to survive without that pic!!! :p :lol:
 AgentSmith
07-03-2002, 4:36 AM
Great news!!!

Jan Duursema, the artist who originally pencilled (thus created) Aayla Secura apparently accepts commission requests!

At http://www.tomlyle.com/janduursemalist.html#Commission) they state Jan Duursema does cover and panel recreations upon request. She will recreate art and covers she has done before, perhaps even custom ones! :D

(Be aware I just stumbled on this site but have not been able to test its legiminaty or trustworthiness, http://www.tomlyle.com) seems genuine but might not be, employ at your own risk and be aware this is for fans only as the prices seem to range from anything near 100$ to 2000$ or more!) :)

I will E-mail them sometime soon to ask if Jan Duursema would do Aayla Secura artwork and at what prices/sizes and such. I'll keep you posted. :)

Edit: Made typo's, corrected them. Am tired. Me sleep now. :p
 AgentSmith
07-04-2002, 2:38 AM
I have written a polite E-mail to The Comic Art Warehouse inquiring about the Jan Duursema Commission requests informing about the possibility of requesting Aayla Secura art, and at which sizes, prices and such.

If I receive a reply I will inform you all and keep you posted on the answers. :)
 Jaina64
07-04-2002, 4:19 AM
;)

*dresses up as Aayla Secura and eats AgentSmith*

Yummy!!! :D
 AgentSmith
07-04-2002, 4:21 AM
Ack! :eek:

Or do'h ... eeuh ... YAY!!! :D :)

Am I busted or something? :p
 Jaina64
07-04-2002, 4:23 AM
;) You're so busted

*Wonder is Aayla would help me tag team Agentsmith*;) ;) ;)
 AgentSmith
07-04-2002, 4:25 AM
Am I in trouble? :eek:

Et Warrior, lexx, Motionman, everybody!!! Help. :p Hide me or something! :p
 Jaina64
07-04-2002, 4:29 AM
Hiding from me? Why on earth do you want to hide from me? ;)
I'll make Aalya hunt you down... I know where you live ;)
 AgentSmith
07-04-2002, 4:31 AM
Mee'sa give up! :p

I surrender. :p :)
Page: 2 of 19