Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Server Console and Config commands

Page: 1 of 1
 Jakara
05-10-2002, 8:54 PM
Where can I find a listing of all the Server and Client console commands. Also where can I find a listing of the server.cfg commands and what each one does.

Thanks
Jakara
 KnightHawk420
05-10-2002, 10:34 PM
The commands can all be found via the console screen. I think you just open it up type a "/" and press the tab key. AS for what they all do.... good luck. For the cvars that are not jk2 specific you can find any good q3 admin site and should be able to find them. Remember JK2 runs on the Q3 engine so by far and large the commands are the same. As for the jk2 specific commands look around these forums I've found explanations for all the commands I needed to know. Or if you have specifi cvars you want to know about, reply to this topic and I'll reply with what I know.
 Mr_Sharky
05-11-2002, 6:26 AM
To get a list of commands type /cmdlist intot he console.

For a list of cvars type /cvarlist

If you just want to see the game vars type g and then press tab or for the client game vars type cg then tab.

With each of these methods you'll have to use the page up and page down key's to scroll through the list or use a console dump (/condump <filename>.txt) to dump the list(s) to a text file.

For the server.cfg listings, MatrixCPA has made some nice configs with full commenting.
Page: 1 of 1