Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

HEY!!!

Page: 1 of 3
 Jedi SuperBuen
03-10-2001, 1:20 PM
Just when I was going to post a witty reply, some closed the thread!!!

I think that we aren't allowed to talk about crosses anymore on here or violence... So for this post, everyone post something positive and nice...

You first paul!

------------------
Ash to ash,
Dust to dust,
Fade to black,
But the memory remains...
 Redwing
03-10-2001, 4:33 PM
SOMETHING POSITIVE AND NICE

http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/wink.gif)

------------------
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
At last we will have revenge.
 Boba Rhett
03-10-2001, 11:13 PM
I LOVE EVERYONE!!

------------------
I live here ya know.
 Pedro The Hutt
03-11-2001, 1:54 PM
THERE'S NOTHING LIKE FRIENDSHIP!

------------------
No!
I am your father.
 paulbarnard
03-11-2001, 3:46 PM
You are born, you live, then you die. Some naturally, some unnaturally. If you have children, you are a full member of the species and pass on your genes to the next generation allowing the changes in your DNA to live on. That is evolution. If you don't understand that, let me point you out to some books.
 Garindan
03-11-2001, 11:34 PM
or you could pass on your dna by going to the blood bank every day! ever think of that while wearing a stormtrooper hat? ok i'll stop, as one of the mods here hates rop, oops i mean rap.
 oninosensi
03-12-2001, 12:31 AM
I got a hammer I rap with. Someone bugs me, and I rap them upside da' head.

------------------
The Master is Back
with a vengence
 Jedi SuperBuen
03-12-2001, 10:08 PM
Now now oni: something positive

paul: I think that's as positive as you get. No thanks for the books.

Garindan: don't say hate, say love

Ok now everyone try again...

Is it me or do I sound like a kindergarden teacher?

------------------
Ash to ash,
Dust to dust,
Fade to black,
 oninosensi
03-13-2001, 2:00 AM
Ok, lessee...

I will positivly rap them upside the head if they bug me.

------------------
The Master is Back
with a vengence
 paulbarnard
03-13-2001, 3:56 AM
And I Positively will kick some one down there, the LOVE hanging them on a cross.
 Jedi SuperBuen
03-14-2001, 1:13 AM
Hehhee now watch it paul or your message will be edited by Kurgee http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/smile.gif)

------------------
Ash to ash,
Dust to dust,
Fade to black,
 oninosensi
03-14-2001, 1:52 AM
Why? he is expresing a positive opinion, and showing love, something he never does.

------------------
The Master is Back
with a vengence
 paulbarnard
03-14-2001, 5:00 PM
And would he deny me why one pleasure, hanging small children on crosses? Please don't. I mean i'm constructing some awesome SW RPG Characters if you look out at the sites i maintain.
 Jedi SuperBuen
03-15-2001, 1:54 AM
Yeah paul sure can show some love, in his own way... We should all hug him... Um... someone else go first... *stands back and waits...*

------------------
Ash to ash,
Dust to dust,
Fade to black,
 Boba Rhett
03-15-2001, 2:32 AM
*sneaks up behind Paul and bear hugs him* Quick!! Everybody hug him while the hugguns' good!!

------------------
I live here ya know.
 Pedro The Hutt
03-15-2001, 7:58 PM
Hmmm... I wonder if KW-members are allowed to hug their own boss???*notices steam coming up from Paul's head, runs out of the forums.* Boba, perhaps you shouldn't have done that. http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/biggrin.gif)

------------------
No!
I am your father.
 Boba Rhett
03-15-2001, 9:05 PM
I'm a Dark Jedi and pretty big, so I think I can handle him. http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/wink.gif)

------------------
I live here ya know.
 paulbarnard
03-16-2001, 2:00 AM
You know the person that your parents always said was bigger, stronger, faster, smarter, and meaner than you growing up????

Well they said that without knowing to me. It's sort of the ancedote about St. Paul and the Athenian Temple (To an Unknown God...). Well I am that person. Rhett, you will die and die painfully.
 Boba Rhett
03-16-2001, 3:10 AM
My parents never told me anyone was bigger, stronger, faster, smarter, and meaner than me. Do you have mean parents or something? http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/tongue.gif) Besides, I'm pretty confident I could body slam you. http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/wink.gif) And if I can't deal with you myself, i'll have my fellow dark jedi come and assist me.

*heheheeeee* *climbs in gocart,"the one powered by his own sense of self satisfaction", and drives away*

------------------
I live here ya know.

[This message has been edited by Boba Rhett (edited March 16, 2001).]
 paulbarnard
03-17-2001, 3:06 AM
GO ahead and try. Better men, boy, have tried and have failed.

[This message has been edited by paulbarnard (edited March 17, 2001).]
 Boba Rhett
03-17-2001, 4:45 AM
*calls over his two fellow dark jedi* *they all proceed to stomp a whole in Pauls *** and walk it dry*

*All three climb into Rhetts gocart,throw it into reverse, drive over Paul and then drive away into the sunset while singing,"We are the champions of the world"*

------------------
I live here ya know.
http://fp.geocities.com/boba_rhett/stabhead.gif)

[This message has been edited by Boba Rhett (edited March 17, 2001).]
 Pedro The Hutt
03-17-2001, 6:56 PM
Dude, I love Queen, but why did we have to make a pulp out of good ol' Paul????

------------------
No!
I am your father.
 Boba Rhett
03-17-2001, 7:08 PM
Because were bad @$$ dark jedis with a gocart.

------------------
I live here ya know.
http://fp.geocities.com/boba_rhett/stabhead.gif)
 paulbarnard
03-18-2001, 4:07 PM
*Looks at the gnats...climbs up ladder to AT-AT. Start it up and steps forward, crushes go carts.*

Did something touch the bottom of my feet? Hope I didn't scratch my polk-a-dot paintjob.

Did i crush all those go carts? Oh well, tough!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by paulbarnard (edited March 18, 2001).]
 Pedro The Hutt
03-18-2001, 8:11 PM
Good thing I didn't go on the go-cart.(and it looks like we didn't make a pulp out of Paul, good for him http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/biggrin.gif)
But err... next time we need to get away fast, let's use a FERRARI!!!!! Thank you. http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/biggrin.gif)

------------------
No!
I am your father.
 Jedi SuperBuen
03-20-2001, 10:16 PM
*but has the rumble clears...*

I AM INVINCIBLE MWAHAHAHAHAHHA!

*Draws Lightsaber, cuts all four legs of the AT-AT, and laughs wildly...*

------------------
Ash to ash,
Dust to dust,
Fade to black,
 Boba Rhett
03-20-2001, 10:35 PM
*puts a downpayment on a fleet of Ferraris*
*requests that they be custom fitted with anti atat rocket launchers*

------------------

I calculated the odds that this would work versus the odds that I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.
 oninosensi
03-21-2001, 12:33 AM
I'll stop this!

UNLEASH THE EWOKS!!!

/me sends ewoks to steal ferraris, and hijack AT-AT!

------------------
The Master is Back
with a vengence
 Boba Rhett
03-21-2001, 12:56 AM
*We all laugh at the puny little midget wookie rejects. We kick them in the face when they get near us.*

Hmmm, i'm going to have to go get a new mop to get up all this blood.

------------------

I calculated the odds that this would work versus the odds that I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.
 Jedi SuperBuen
03-21-2001, 10:31 PM
*Uses The Force, makes a huge ball outta all the Ewoks, and bowls over paul & oni*

SSSSSTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRIIIIIIKKKKKKKKEEEE!!!

------------------
Ash to ash,
Dust to dust,
Fade to black,
 oninosensi
03-22-2001, 12:43 AM
Don't make me send in the gungans too!

------------------
The Master is Back
with a vengence
 paulbarnard
03-22-2001, 2:46 AM
You boys are P*$$ie$. You definitely need to try first off. This lame stuff isn't working.

Pulls out random Reverse Transcriptase sequences and splashes you. Now in about 20 minutes you'll start feeling pain. That's your genetic code being re-written. In about 4 hours, you'll fall sick to the ground dying. In 6 six hours, you'll be dead.

Don't play arround. Make it painful, cruel, and unusual. Till then, you're common inept thugs with no latent talents.
 Jedi SuperBuen
03-22-2001, 1:05 PM
*chops Paul's head off with lightsabre*

Sometimes simpler is better.

------------------
Ash to ash,
Dust to dust,
Fade to black,
 Uutont Fжr Uulion
03-22-2001, 7:43 PM
*stands by and watches the whole scene*
*walks up and pulls out lightsaber prepared to use the cheesegrater effect on anybody who attempts to do anymore violence to anybody in this forum*
*yells really loud*
O.K. EVERYBODY STOP! WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS? START WITH YOU JEDI SUPERBUEN!

------------------
Ooh Wah Fah Pah
 Pedro The Hutt
03-22-2001, 8:46 PM
Begin Quote: "Why can't we all just get along" End Quote. Uuton is right.

(I know SuperBuen, some dark jedi I am http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/biggrin.gif)

------------------
No!
I am your father.
 Jedi SuperBuen
03-22-2001, 9:49 PM
*As everyone yells in comotion... Paul's head pops from the gap between his shoulders..*

What? You guys don't like the special effects? Me and paul are practising the stunts for Episode II http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/smile.gif)

------------------
Ash to ash,
Dust to dust,
Fade to black,
 oninosensi
03-23-2001, 1:15 AM
T/TAB/kick Uutont Fжr Uulion

There, takes care of that...

WHO'S NEXT?

------------------
The Master is Back
with a vengence
 paulbarnard
03-23-2001, 3:25 AM
I don't need no stinkin' head or body. Calls upon The Force, initiates another Big Bang. UNIVERSE DESTROYED. See you in about a billion years when bacteria can start growing again.
 Boba Rhett
03-23-2001, 4:31 AM
*Him and his fellow dark jedi combine their strength and stop the big bang. Then proceed to send whats left of Paul to a fate worse then death*

In the beginning there was nothing, which then exploded.
Some explaination. lol

------------------

[This message has been edited by Boba Rhett (edited March 23, 2001).]
 paulbarnard
03-23-2001, 4:26 PM
You are an insolent uneducated child. If you knew anything about physics, you would know that just for the tiny bit of time that gravity was attractive would rip us all to shreds. by the time you realized it, guess what, the Bang would have happened by then.
 Darth_Lando
03-23-2001, 6:59 PM
/Darth Lando quitely side steps into a parallel universe to avoid the impending destruction.
 Boba Rhett
03-23-2001, 7:27 PM
Hey, be nice. It's sad to see that you have to stoop to insulting to TRY and prove your point.

------------------

bob the relentless
03-23-2001, 8:09 PM
Smack kick crunch ill kill all of you.

------------------
fools, all of you
 bob the relentless
03-23-2001, 8:13 PM
Ill follow darth lando to the alternet uneverse and break his head with my super destructo mega blastonator 20000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000

------------------
fools, all of you
 bob the relentless
03-23-2001, 8:18 PM
Boom shaka laka ill blow untont fжr uleon to heck with my toys. he goes into another dimention that can never be found ever ever ever ever ever ever again.

------------------
fools, all of you
 Uutont Fжr Uulion
03-23-2001, 8:53 PM
*steps back into dimension*

*puts on really nice sweet mortherly voice*
Now everybody stop. Look at this mess you have created: destroying universes, alternate universes, and bad spelling to name a few of the problems. I seem to recall that this topic was created as a place of peace, free from violence, and all its evil workings. First of all, bob the relentless, I suggest you leave, take your toys with you and don't come back until you've got permission from your mother, and are sutibly humble enough not to blast people into alternate universes without their complete permission. As for the rest of you children, I suggest you clean-up your mess, your hands, and your face. I suggest we come inside, have some milk and cookies, and watch everybodies favorite movie, "STAR WARS: Episode One: The Phantom Menace."

------------------
Ooh Wah Fah Pah
 Uutont Fжr Uulion
03-23-2001, 8:58 PM
(continued from before)
But first wipe of your boots and wash off all that grime. We can all discuss our problems over a nice batch of Oatmeal Raisin, and Chocolate Chip Cookies. Now won't that be nice. *offers warm smile* http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/biggrin.gif)
*steps up and ushers bob the relentless on, because he seems to still be standing around*
*looks over at everybody and then heads inside*
*steps back out side*
Now don't just stand there come on

------------------
Ooh Wah Fah Pah
 Boba Rhett
03-23-2001, 9:04 PM
*goes on in* I love oatmeal rasin.

------------------

Jedi SuperBuen
03-23-2001, 9:37 PM
Now that's better, remember, this topic is about Peace... All this needless violence, insults, etc...

GROUP HUG!

*grabs Boba Rhett and paul and bear hugs 'em*

There. Don't we all feel better?

------------------
Ash to ash,
Dust to dust,
Fade to black,
 oninosensi
03-24-2001, 12:27 AM
Oatmeal and raisins? Ugh! I hate tham both!

T/TAB/kick Uutont Fжr Uulion

Now bck to the chaos!

------------------
The Master is Back
with a vengence
Page: 1 of 3