Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Cantina 5- yet more adventures of Deac and co.

Page: 3 of 4
 Deac
05-17-2002, 3:48 PM
We can handle that, Rwos. Remember the time we tried to capture the ISD and got imprisoned in the Imperial Mind Matrix?
 Redwing
05-19-2002, 7:50 PM
*puts hands up* Hey, I guess if we can handle Jar Jar clones and a pack of dark Jedi, we can handle anything. *rolls eyes a little*
 Cmdr. Cracken
05-20-2002, 6:36 PM
*On the Bridge of teh Star Destroyer, Cracken is watching a monitor, headphones on, listening intently to the conversation. He nods to the officer, and hands him the head set.

He walks off the bridge, and heads to there location*
 BattleDog
05-21-2002, 7:32 PM
*At this point Taklin Flax and Kyle Katarn enter, having previosly been sparring, on the range and getting drunk.*

Flax: Hay Deac, any idea where the Captain keeps his Wirren's Reserve?

Deac: Kyle, why are you hear?

Kyle: Bored *shrug*, heard we were going to an Imperial base.

Deac: Ok.

Flax: Where's the Wisky!
 Admiral
05-22-2002, 3:27 PM
[oos: which character are you, (each of us use only one)]
 Deac
05-22-2002, 4:53 PM
*Deac enters his quarters and sees something he's wanted for a long time: Imperial Boots. Nothing sounds cooler than these on deckplating. He puts them on and goes to the bridge, loving the sound of his own footsteps.

He'd never been accepted as a starship commander. Now he was going to try it.*

Helm, has the Commander given orders for you to take us out?
 BattleDog
05-22-2002, 6:12 PM
OOS: I'm Flax, Kyle pops in as comic relief every now and then, he'll also pop up when we need some fire power. Take it as given that he's here. He'll kill the odd trooper, drop the odd bomb, start the odd brawl.

*While Deac is playing bridge commander our heros are sat in one the rec rooms.*

Flax: I'm getting kinda worried about Deac, did you see his boots?
 Redwing
05-22-2002, 10:43 PM
*Rwos stands to the side behind Deac, posing as his "pet bounty hunter". These people must have heard of Vader and Fett, since they accepted his explanation without arguments. He certainly looked picturesque enough to pass for a bounty hunter*
 Deac
05-23-2002, 5:42 PM
Helmsman: Sir, you have been granted command under Cracken.

Very well then, signal the fleet and order their depature. We'll plan for strategies en route.

Helm: Sir, you are allowed to take the chair.

*Deac turns and sees the captain's chair. Something he'd wanted for all his life. His father had trained in the old republic academy. Deac had become a soldier to gain experience before entering officer corps. Now he was going to have a ship, at least for a short time. It wasn't like it was really Imperial.

Still, Deac feels slightly uneasy as he sits down.*
 Cmdr. Cracken
05-23-2002, 5:46 PM
*Deep in his iner sanctum, in his meditation chamber,

Cracken, Dark Lord of the Sith... smiled.

He WAS a and imperial admiral, but he never revealed what kind. The Imperials made all sorts of different classifications, the highest being Grand Admiral, like Thrawn. Thrawn... brilliance and genius in one man.

but Cracken was different. he was a Sith.

And the Sith always win. The Imperial Grand Admiral smiled.*
 BattleDog
05-23-2002, 7:26 PM
*Flax has decided to get in on the act.*

*The lift door opens, revealing General Taklin Flax in the Day uniform of Republic Fighter Command. (Think origional X-Wing, with laced combat boots.)*

Flax: Sir, I would like to stall our departure, In a few hours I can have Red Squadron here, we may need the X-Wings sir. I can also have another fighter ferryed here for yourself and one for your bounty Hunter. *Flax makes a show of sneering.*
 Admiral
05-24-2002, 12:00 AM
While Deac is away getting into somekind of trouble. Odin begins to pok around Cracken's ship. Mutter's to self "hyperdrive generator, stormtropper barracks, damn can't find the dumb mess hall for some wonderful ale."
 Cmdr. Cracken
05-24-2002, 12:39 AM
*The swoosh of the lift door opens*
Helm, belay that order. We don't need those X-Wings, as fine fighters they are, our TIE Defenders can take anything the enemy can throw at us.

*Cracken now was in his Imperial Uniform, the Traditional Admiral uniform. Cracken hated it, but had to keep up apperances as a regular admiral. the only addition to it was a long flowing black cloak, a symbol of his Sith and Dark Jedi heritage. a glimmer showed a bent lightsaber... a lightfoil, as the old knight used to call them.

That type of saber used an old out dated form of lightsaber technique, which was aimed solely for defeating other saberists. Darth Tyranus used it, to much effectivness against Kenobi and his apprentice, and Master Yoda during the battle of Geonosis. It was out dated, as the new ones were used primarily to block blaster fire, but it was leathal, and not to be underestimated.*

In fact, i have enouggh for two extra. you, and your bounty hunter, deac.
*Cracken gave a smile that could make a Wookie shiver*
 Redwing
05-24-2002, 1:42 AM
Originally posted by Cmdr. Cracken
And the Sith always win. The Imperial Grand Admiral smiled.*

((OOS: :D))

*Rwos keeps his face expressionless...something easier to do when you have a beak in a roomful of humans. He notices the warlord's lightfoil. He recognizes it as a lightsword of some kind, though he does not have enough experience with the weapons here to recognize the unfamiliar type. He carries his own lightsword...a kind quite different in technology then the kind created here, but effective nonetheless*

*Rwos surprises Cracken by speaking to him directly* I have no experience with piloting a TIE series fighter...my lord.
 Cmdr. Cracken
05-24-2002, 9:47 AM
*Cracken frowned at the Bounty Hunter. like most imperials, he did not aproove of thier trade, however, they had thier uses.

sometimes.

He nodded at his helm, and a shift in the decks indicated the shift to lightspeed. The blue swirl of hyperspace could bee seen through the view ports*

if you are a good enough Bounty Hunter, you should be able to pilot any ship that you come across. a man of your calibur.... anyway, we do have simulators if you "need" them.

((OOS: Now i question your abilities... heheh...........:D))
 Wraith 8
05-24-2002, 11:09 AM
((OOS: im not messing in your story here.. im just watching around in the shadows and all. :D))

*The young Lieutenant Atex Dinn, was watching the people from his station and the back of the bridge. he saw the Sith talking to the other 2 people. he tried to listen what they said.*
 Deac
05-24-2002, 4:04 PM
I have no need for those curved sabers, Cracken. I have two of mine own. *Flashes sabers*. And I don't wish to pilot Imperial Fighters.

*Sits in chair*

I'd rather have one of these, this time. After all, I am Lord Darkstar's next of kin, technically *Twitches oddly*.
 Cmdr. Cracken
05-24-2002, 4:42 PM
*Cracken sighed. If you can't negotiate, appease. within reason.
He noticed the twitch in Deac. yes... all was going according to HIS design..**

Our comm can broadcast a signal though and in hyperspace. place you call. *he looked at the General*
have the X-Wings meet us at the designated target zone.
*Cracken walked to the viewport. the blue swirl of hyperspace whirled around them*
You know, the last Duel Lightsaberist was the Senior Skywalker before his turn.
*He turned to face Deac*
even he couldn't defeat Darth Tyranus.
 Kuuki
05-25-2002, 4:46 PM
okay ill try to be some officers or whatever

Officer to Cracken: "Sir! Arrival to check point will be in appox 5 hours." *salutes, walks off*
 Deac
05-25-2002, 5:41 PM
Yoda could with ONE of these. I don't accept blades from strangers.
 Redwing
05-25-2002, 6:13 PM
((OOS: More like "gargoyle of your calibre" :D))

*Rwos considers telling Cracken that he had his own personal fighter hidden away waiting for him to call it to him with his beacon, but decides against it when Deac also refuses to pilot. He could tell the Grand Admiral was overconfident, but that didn't make him any less dangerous. And from what he'd heard about the Sith since arriving in this dimension, it would be wiser to hang around as backup in case Deac needed it.*
 Cmdr. Cracken
05-26-2002, 2:06 AM
I wasn't offering my blade, i was offering a TIE Defender. *sigh*
 BattleDog
05-26-2002, 5:33 PM
*At the sight of the dark billowing cloek Flax almost reached inside his jacket for his own saber.*

Flax: I've sent the signal, the fighters will meet us at the rondayvow point.

*Flax frowned, Deac didn't look quite right, he looked kinda tired, there were bags under his eyes.
 Cmdr. Cracken
05-26-2002, 11:30 PM
Good, we'll meet in the briefing room in 4 hours.

*Cracken walked out of the bridge, and the hiss of turbolift dorrs was heard opening and closing. He smiled.*
 Admiral
05-27-2002, 2:38 AM
*after finding the much prise Corellian Ale, Odin begins to drink most of the contents. Wondering were Deac is, Odin stumbles to the bridge catching the last parts of the conversation*

Jerks you forgot about me, but no worry I have my own ship. That sith is really starting to get on my nerves. Maybe I shoud....well after the mission I'll consider it.

*touches a remote, gets a confirmation*

All right insurance is a go. Now to find the conference room.
 Deac
05-27-2002, 3:39 PM
*Deac does little but stare at the bridge. All falls before him. No wonder Syrnl loved this.*
 BattleDog
05-27-2002, 4:58 PM
*Flax is now getty seriosly worried about Deac. The young man is giving off a lot of negative emotion.*
 Redwing
05-27-2002, 8:45 PM
*Rwos looks worridley at Deac*
 Admiral
05-27-2002, 9:08 PM
*Getting tired of the nonesense spouted by Deac, Odin slaps him upside the head, seeing if that would get him out of his state*
 Deac
05-28-2002, 3:30 PM
*Deac jerks suddenly*

Where the hell am I? I remember entering my quarters.... am I in command?
 Admiral
05-28-2002, 6:22 PM
see a hit in the head cures anything.
 BattleDog
05-28-2002, 6:44 PM
*Flax grabs Deac then heads to the ready room.*

*Flax waves his hand and a force feeled shimers to life around our heros.*

Flax: They can't hear us now. That Admiral is pure Sith! He wants you Deac you need to get off the ship. I didn't just send for a squad of fighters, there's a whole fleet of Republic ships waiting for us.

*Flax sighed*

Flax: Deac, we drop back to real space in a few minutes. I'll handle the Sith, you go after that super weapon.

*Flax shakes Deac's hand and then leaves to find the Admiral*

*Flax found the Admiral in his quarters meditating*

Flax: Turn thee Admiral and look apon thy doom!
 Cmdr. Cracken
05-28-2002, 6:56 PM
*The Star Destroyer fell out of Hyperspace, only to be greeted by a horde of New Republic ships. The battle started, and 3 new Star Destroyers hypered in. Cracken always prepared. Fighters launched from the belly of the beasts, and started attacking the fighter screens. The superior TIE Defenders started to elimenate the Republic flight groups, while the Star Destroyers fired salvo after salvo of turbolasters and missiles into the Republic ships, all the while taking return fire.*

*Cracken is at the end of the hall, Flax at the other end*

What you don't realize, i have FOUND this superweapon, and it's already under my control.
*He ignights his lightfoil, and salutes Flax*
May the Force be with you....
*He dashes toward Flax, The Duel is on!!*
 Redwing
05-29-2002, 12:58 AM
*Rwos hears the Grand Admiral's pronunciation* So it's too late already. Deac! We need to go after the Grand Admiral---it's the only way of finding out where this superweapon is! *Rwos ignites his blue lightsword*
 Deac
05-29-2002, 3:24 PM
Your control of my mind was good, but not good enough. My dream can wait...

*Deac removes the imperial boots, and throws them to the floor and burns them away with a blaster bolt. He then ignites his twin sabers.*

And I know you were there. You created me...now I will destroy you...
 Cmdr. Cracken
05-29-2002, 7:58 PM
*Realizing he's now Three VS One, he stops, Deac flies by him, surprised, and trips and falls. He then fires a stream of lightning at Flax, disabling him from fighting. Flax now lies on the floor, barely breathing. Rwos charges, only to be met by a similar fate. Both are flung against the wall, knocked unconsious. ((OOS NOT DEAD)) Deac get's up, and see's his friends.*

Good, i feel the rage. use it. Come, strike me down, and your journey to the dark side will be complete..... you were never told who your "father" was, were you....?

((Pre battle dialog, Deac, get in here....))
 Redwing
05-30-2002, 3:55 AM
*Rwos gasps as he struggles to keep consciousness. He's been hit with much worse before---even been dismembered---and survived, but full-power Sith lightning was a different experience altogether. He'd felt as if his life was being sucked from him. His innate regeneration factor was having trouble compensating for this...

This is no time for reflecting...pull yourself together, Rwos...
 Deac
05-30-2002, 6:44 PM
My father was butchered in an attack by the Empire on our ancestral home.
The only part of my life was to make my a jedi. You wanted me to be your ultimate weapon. But I will destroy you. You will regret you ever hit the red button!
 Cmdr. Cracken
05-31-2002, 11:18 AM
NO deac.... I AM you "father".

You are an near perfect genetic replica of me. The Emperor's pet project. To create a clone that could wield the Force. Join me, as the EMperor intended.
 Deac
05-31-2002, 7:23 PM
[Well, you've just completly gone against Deac's life history...]

*Deac adopts a calm demeanor. He knows the truth*

That cannot be true. I remember life before the "experiment". My childhood photo's are exactly the same. And my father's dead. He's lying in the family crypt, next to Lord Syrnl. You are messing with a family with a proud history.

You are a liar, and a poor one. Death shall claim you.
 Cmdr. Cracken
06-01-2002, 12:19 AM
Then so be it. Jedi.

*Cracken ignights his lightfoil, and starts his attack. slash, thrust, parry, block, counter attack, the two seemed evenly matched. Deac's swordsmanship was excellent, but Cracken was holding back. Didn't want to kill the boy so soon, he wanted to have his fun.
Deac then ignighted his second saber, and came at Cracken. Using expert skill, Cracken precisly cleaved Deac's second saber in two, leaving nothing but a somldering hilt. Deac, surprised, backed off for a second, to reagin his composure, and resumed.
The duel spanded the entire hall way, and broke out into a hanger bay. Outside, the fighter battle could be seen, each side taking fire, yet the TIE Defenders were winning.*

You're not bad, but you have much to learn, young one.

*Cracken came at Deac with surprising speed and fury. Deac was barely able to keep up with the Sith, and recieved a sizeable wound on his leg*

The Dark Side is powerful. Join me, it's the only way to save you and your friends!
 Redwing
06-01-2002, 1:35 AM
*Rwos struggles up and manages to make it into the hangar bay. He raises his hand and forces himself to draw up strength. He manages to produce a ball of glowing red light, and sends it flying at Cracken, who, unable to sense this otherdimensional energy through the Force, gets hit in the back with it and pushed over Deac and firmly into the durasteel wall*

You know, Sith...the nice thing...about the light side...is that you have friends.

*Rwos forces himself to stand upright, still mentally recovering from his first dose of Sith lightning* You can't fight us both. *Cracken sends another bolt of lightning at him; Rwos instinctively deflects it with his saber and is surprised to see that it worked*
 Admiral
06-01-2002, 3:59 PM
Stumbles into to the fight, and begins to wonder what the hell had happen. Seeing Rwos get thrown against the wall, Odin backs up and proceedes to get around the sith. Turning around Odin faces 20 stromtroopers with blasters already pointed at him. Laughing, Odin unsheathes his two swords. His eyes glass over and it appears as if lighting was in them.

The stormtroopers begin to fire, but before the know it, one sword was thrown through two of the bewlider soldiers. Moving the sword into a standard guard Odin rolls removes the foot of one stormtrooper the arm of another, and sliced a third in two. Odin the quickly dispatches the rest of the stormies.

Getting behind the sith just as Rwos use his energy ball Odin says "Sith you have 2 minutes before your ship is destroyed (oos: remember when I stumbled around his engines, me plant explosives)." Cracken is surprised by this and suddenly charges Odin. Throwing a hidden dagger Odin cuts Cracken hand causing him to drop his lightfoil. Beig outnumbered heavily Cracken makes a tatical reatreat.

"Rwos get Deac, I'll take the other one, we go now to my ship before this one explodes, or cracken returens"
 BattleDog
06-01-2002, 7:27 PM
*Flax alows himself to be fully imersed in the force.*

Flax: Cracken, your time has come. *Flax ignited his saber.*

*Flax lunged at Cracken, slashing and stabing.*

Flax: As you can see Cracken I am no mean swordsman myself.*

*Flax Slashes, then pivots on his heal 180 and stabs backwards.*

*Cracken curses.*

*As Flax comes back around he sees the stab wound passing though Cracken's left flank.*

Cracken: Pain merly makes me stronger!

Flax: You'll need to be alot stronger to beat me!

*Flax makes a one handed slash, slipping under Cracken's gaurd , then reverses it, cutting identical marks on each cheak.*

*Flax force flips over Cracken, then they are just a blur of motion.*

*Suddenly Flax feals the burning pain in his chest as Cracken's foil passes though his heart. He smiles, his arm comes around under crackens foil and bisects the Sith at mid section. Flax extends his other arm towards Deac, a single bolt of white lightening hits Deac square in the chest, raising him off the ground, then Taklin Flax is no more.*

*Deac drifts slowly to the ground, stuned but not injured*

*Deac hears a voice* Run, Deac, Run! Oh and pick up my Saber will you.
 Cmdr. Cracken
06-01-2002, 8:55 PM
*One th bridge of teh Star Destroyer, Admiral Kirda stands, commanding the space battle. An officer comes up to him*

Sir, our driods report that Cracken was killed.
Kirda: .... Abandon ship. initiate the self destruct on a 5 minute timer, regroup at the designated co-ordinates.
Sir!

*Down in the hanger, warning klaxxons go off, and an automated voice comes over the loudspeakers*
Warning, all hands, abandon ship, i repeat all hands abandon ship. 5 minutes until self desrtuct. Have a nice day.

*Cracken is seen, smiling*
And now you pitiful Republic will perish.... i will become more powe...r... fu...l.....
*Cracken collapsed, his dying breath. Cracken, Lord of teh Sith, dies.... but always Two there are......*
 Redwing
06-01-2002, 8:57 PM
*Rwos flies over to Deac and catches him before he hits the ground*

Deac! Deac? Are you okay?

((OOS: Hey BattleDog...I think you broke a rule there when you killed Cracken before waiting for him to reply...I think...

EDIT: Never mind...didn't see Crackman's post above :D))
 Deac
06-02-2002, 3:56 PM
*Deac grabs Flax's Saber. It seems it is entrusted to him. He turns to the dead Sith*

You had something powerful, but not what I wanted in life.

*The party runs to the deserted bridge.*

Go. I'm going to smash this thing into the superweapon, whatever it is.

See you back at the Cantina...
 BattleDog
06-02-2002, 7:13 PM
(OOS: Did I brake a rule, eh done now. It wasn't really going any where and I wanted to go out with a bang.)
 Redwing
06-02-2002, 7:26 PM
Deac, wait! Do we even know where the superweapon is?
 Cmdr. Cracken
06-02-2002, 8:34 PM
((OOS: AND THE THING WILL EXPLODE IN now FOUR MINUTES))
*Warning Klaxxons continued to scream loudly, red lighhts flashing all around. Imperial Troops can be seen maing a run for escape pods, un launched TIE Defenders, anything Hyperspace capable*

*Meanwhile...........

IN an unknown location in the galaxy, a large Star Destroyer is seen floating in the vacumme of space. A Super Star Destroyer, the "Titan". Inside, technician's and medical officers work furiously around one bacta tube, containing a lifeless body. Suddenly, thier equipment goes crazy, beeping and warning lights flashing. The man inside, opens his eyes, and starts clawing at the tubes that restrain him. Panic. Not good. The Doctors try tp tranqualize him, but it's in vain. The Man rips of his breathing mask and starts pounding the glass. It shatters, and he falls to the ground. Gasping for air, teh doctors attempt to help him, but he waves them away. strangly, the permit the request, and back off. An Officer brings the man's garments.

An Imperial Grand Admiral's white uniform, and a black flowing cloak. Tucked inside them, is a lightfoil.

A Jedi Weapon.

Standing, naked, he grabs his cloths, and start to dress.*
*Looking at the head doctor*

Unknown man: I can assume that's the only clone you were able to produce?

Hojo: Yes, my lord, the only success.
Unknown man: Destroy all of this, the cloning vat, and convert this space to a medical facility for the injured.
Hojo: yes, my lord.
*Hojo nods to the technicians, and they begin dismantaling the equipment. The stranger has finished dressgin, and now walks to the bridge. An Evil Aura can be felt.
Cracken, Dark Lord of the Sith, returns.

At the bridge, his Admiral approaches*

Tojo: Destination?
Cracken: you know where, make it so.
Tojo: Yes my lord.
*Tojo nods to the helm, and the hyperspace engines engage.*
((OOS: This is valid, guys. the Emperor did this in the canon, but was only able to do it like once.))
Page: 3 of 4