Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

90SK Retexture Project Stuff

Page: 5 of 5
 Fair Strides 2
06-28-2015, 12:30 AM
Download is gone?

It seems to work okay for me...
 milestails
06-28-2015, 3:11 AM
Yeah it's back now.
 Zhaboka
06-28-2015, 9:14 PM
Just to clarify: the version hosted on DeadlyStream is the standalone Loot & Immersion Upgrade, and the version hosted on Gamebanana is the Loot & Immersion plus the Super Content Mod in beta form, right?
 90SK
06-28-2015, 9:35 PM
That version is actually now listed as the SUPER content mod on gamebanana. The two versions of Loot/Immersion are basically the same.
 Zhaboka
06-29-2015, 11:34 PM
So the DeadlyStream upload and the Gamebanana upload are virtually the same?
 90SK
08-07-2015, 1:42 PM
^ The game banana one has a revan disguise.
Also, the SUPER content mod version of 2.0.2 on GameBanana (aka the super content mod download) I believe the other tunics are available as the dancer's outfit.

I have uploaded the Star Forge robes for TSL as a replacement for the armored flight suit, and is compatible with the tsl loot & Immersion mod.
http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/459-rakatan-cloak-on-nar-shaddaa/)

I have several components to old mods that I am trying to recycle, and I am also fervently working on Darth Talon despite slow progress and also having had it and then losing it.

I have updated the armored robe mod with the loot immersion version separate release. This version also includes some updates.
http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/246-armored-robes-for-jal-shey-armors/)

And I also have updated the for KOTOR 1 jedi ceremony tunics, now the K1 version up to date.
http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/214-kotor-ceremony-tunics-for-jedi-robes/)
 Zhaboka
08-08-2015, 10:00 PM
Cool, got it. Thanks and congrats on the mini-releases!
 90SK
09-19-2015, 6:04 AM
http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/206-tsl-loot-immersion-upgrade-204/)

Version 2.0.4 is out. I added the cortosis force friendly armors, and a newly skinned Jedi default robe to match the posters. A few more random changes if you are actually going through it this way. Entire thing should be glitch free by now. I also added a Darth Sion reskin :D to match the concept art. New screenshots are on DeadlyStream.

Changes:
2.0.3:
-New skin for Handmaiden's robe
-three appearance new items replacing old items
-New Dark Jedi Knight and Gray Jedi robe skins
-Some rearranged and readded skins for Jedi Master robes, including Handmaiden's robe
-Vogga's hoard contains 4 out of 6 assassin style robes
-Assassin style robes available for Handmaiden, Exile, and Atton
-Handmaiden robe available for all characters
-improved Mandalorians
-improved Sith Masters
-Improved HK and T3
-Sith Master robes added
-Vogga's hoard improved

2.0.4:
-improved textures for NS and Ravager
-force support for sith master robe
-imroved merchant on Ond
-improved Tulak Hord armor
-improved Onderon robe
-imroved jedi robe
-added force support for SF Robe Patch (on DeadlyStream)

Mods on my to-do list:
- Secret Project #1 involving loot/immersion upgrade
- Secret Project #2
- Skye Armor Expansion Mod 2015
- Darth Talon as PC/Mira
 Zhaboka
09-26-2015, 7:46 PM
Woooo! You keep comin' out with these babies, and I'll keep downloadin' 'em.
 90SK
10-01-2015, 3:50 AM
^ With this version I am trying to iron over the original version as much as possible with my work.
2.0.4 is focusing on keeping TSL traditional, while 2.0.5 will include an alternate Mira and a new planet.
I will also be replacing the dancer's outfit with the Star Forge robe in 2.0.5.

I may update 2.0.4 once or twice more if need be, but other than that I will be working on 2.0.5 until I am ready to release it.
In the meantime, I will hopefully release the former and lattermost features I mentioned as separate downloads.
I also have incorporated two more authors work into the loot immersion upgrade for 2.0.4 but I'm keeping it secret for those of you who use the Loot& Immersion Upgrade.

More updates soon ;)
 milestails
10-01-2015, 4:00 AM
Exciting stuff! Looking forward to it.
 Zhaboka
10-04-2015, 1:03 AM
Hahahaha, that's the most casual, inconspicuous mention of a new planet I've ever seen. Best of luck!
 90SK
10-19-2015, 5:28 PM
Thanks ;)
Keeping things under wraps for a while, not going inactive though rest assured, I am busier than ever.
Page: 5 of 5