Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Spell editing and dlg locations.

Page: 1 of 1
 Acleacius
01-24-2011, 8:11 AM
First, wanted to edit Force Enlightenment, to add a power. Found it on line 180 of the Spells.2da and see a reference "spelldesc" 48457, where is the file needed to edit the abilities/powers connected to Enlightenment?

Secondly, trying to get Kreia to keep her hood off amap and see her main Kreia.dlg and 101kreia.dlg (for your first conversation). Yet can't seem to find the one where she joins you in group the first time and first conversation on the EH after losing her hand. (wasn't sure if we need to use Hidden on possible spoilers, here). I looked in Kotor Tool, Dialog section but don't see many of the smaller conversation files.

Maybe it would be easier, since I prefer her hood off to make her hood transparent or would it be possible just to remove it from her skin, hoodless?

Thanks for any tips. :)
 Canaan Sadow
01-24-2011, 8:31 AM
Making the hood transparent would be fairly easy. I can do that and email it to you.
 Fastmaniac
01-24-2011, 8:42 AM
The dialog file which is used, when she joins the group is again the 101kreia.dlg located in the 101PER Module.

The conversations after leaving Peragus are inside the 003atton.dlg located in the 003EBO Module. Hope that helps a bit...
 Canaan Sadow
01-24-2011, 9:02 AM
Also, I removed her hood, but the model looks extremely awkward since part of the hood is what keeps part of her shoulders in view, so if you completely erase it, it looks like Sion cut the tendons and skin between her neck and the majority of her shoulders out... xD
 Acleacius
01-24-2011, 9:32 AM
Making the hood transparent would be fairly easy. I can do that and email it to you.
Thank you! :cheers:

The dialog file which is used, when she joins the group is again the 101kreia.dlg located in the 101PER Module.

The conversations after leaving Peragus are inside the 003atton.dlg located in the 003EBO Module. Hope that helps a bit...
Ahh, there in modules, thank you! :) Nothing's ever easy with this engine, thought I looked in 101kreia for the exiting dialogs and will check 003atton.

Also, I removed her hood, but the model looks extremely awkward since part of the hood is what keeps part of her shoulders in view, so if you completely erase it, it looks like Sion cut the tendons and skin between her neck and the majority of her shoulders out... xD
Haha, nice. :eek:
 Acleacius
01-24-2011, 11:52 AM
That looks great, thanks Kael'thas Solo! :cheers:

You should consider releasing a version (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=165329), since so many people go through the trouble of changing her dialogs to make her remove her hood.

Now if someone knows the file where it's possible edit Spell properties, would be gtg! :D
 Acleacius
01-24-2011, 2:54 PM
 Canaan Sadow
01-24-2011, 2:58 PM
Oops. I gave you the smudged version -_- That makes it look even worse...
Page: 1 of 1