Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

LDR's WIPs

Page: 1 of 5
 LDR
07-18-2010, 11:58 PM
Hello everyone! This is my modding WIPs page (and whatever, whatever).

1. Prison Ship (k1)
You have the option to travel to a high-security Prison Ship, although its dealings are questionable.

2. Republic Cruiser as Ship (k1)
Instead of the Ebon Hawk, you get a hammerhead-class cruiser named the Indomitable as your flagship. And it's legal!

3. Yavin IV (k1)
You have the option to go to Yavin IV. Should you choose, there is plenty of loot to plunder, as well as lots of danger!

4. Reign of Revan (k1)
If you chose the dark path of KOTOR, you became Lord Revan. This mod lets you reign as Revan.

5. The Battle of Dxun (k2)
While on Dxun, you receive a flashback of the Battle of Dxun, a major battle in the Mandalorian Wars. You must fight with old comrades as you relive the horrors of this pyrrhic battle.

6. Recruit Ajunta Pall 2.0 (k1)
An update to my Beta recruitment mod. (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Recruit_Ajunta_Pall;113179)

7. Recruit Balak V'stok (k2)
You get to recruit Balak V'stok, a runaway Czerka mercenary. After learning of his past, you hear of the Veridan, a powerful crime sindicate, but as unknown as the GenoHaradan. Balak was once one of them, and now he wants to take them down. Join Balak on Nar Shadda as you fight them and their leader, Vakar.

8. Korriban Restoration (k1)
Restores various content on Korriban.

9. LDR's KOTOR Improvement Mod 2.0 (LKIM 2.0) (k1)
An improvement patch to LKIM. This will fix anything I forgot, improve and remove stuff, add stuff, and so on.

10. LDR's Big Skin Pack (k1)
Self-explanatory.

11. A Crashed Republic Cruiser On A Nameless World (k1)
You get to explore the crashed Republic Cruiser on the beach on the Unknown World.

12. Korriban Expansion (k1)
Expands Korriban, includes the Ajunta Pall sidequest (no longer recruitment) and what was in the 'restoration' mod.

13. Katarr (k2)
You get to go to Katarr, and feel first-hand a Wound in the Force.

Before you people start telling me that, that's too many projects, I just want you to know that I've heard it before (ie. Holty, Dak, Kyr'am). Oh yeah, my computer broke and I needed to get a new one, so most of my work was lost. I saved some of it on a disk, but that was when I finished the first module of the prison ship.

Beta Testers:
1.) Ӄhrizby
2.) Zhaboka
3.) Dak Drexl
4.) Slstoev
5.) Fair Strides 2
 Kyr'am Galaar
07-19-2010, 12:00 AM
4. Reign of the Sith (k1)
If you chose the dark path of KOTOR, you became Lord Revan. This mod lets you reign as Revan.
* NOTE: I am well aware of a Reign of the Sith mod by Gsccc. But, he eventually quit on it, and it was lost.

At least pick a different name...
 Canderis
07-19-2010, 12:06 AM
2. Republic Cruiser as Ship (k1)
Instead of the Ebon Hawk, you get a hammerhead-class cruiser named the Indomitable as your flagship.
What will be in it
* Requisitions Officer.
* Sparring area.
* Cameras.
* Republic Admiral.
* Republic Soldiers.
* Jedi.

I am personally most interested in this mod. (and I would be willing to help. I have ideas :evil1:)

At least pick a different name...
Reign of Revan?
 LDR
07-19-2010, 12:36 AM
I am personally most interested in this mod. (and I would be willing to help. I have ideas :evil1:)

So, what ideas do you have? I'm trying to make the new ship as fun and interactive as possible (unlike the Ebon Hawk).
 Marius Fett
07-19-2010, 4:34 AM
3. Yavin IV (k1)

~Snip
* Tomb of Ulic Qel-Droma.
~Snip
* Boss fight with the Spirit of Ulic Qel-Droma (dark side).

You realize of course that Ulic's tomb is on Rhen Var?
 LDR
07-19-2010, 10:40 AM
You realize of course that Ulic's tomb is on Rhen Var? Umm, no. I didn't know that.
 Kainzorus Prime
07-19-2010, 12:36 PM
That's 'Indominable', not Indomitable.
 Holty1-5
07-19-2010, 1:08 PM
5. The Battle of Dxun (k1)
While on Dxun, you receive a flashback of the Battle of Dxun, a major battle in the Mandalorian Wars.

this is ment to be a K2 Mod right? Any way good list and cant wait for a few nice updates :)
 Marius Fett
07-19-2010, 4:48 PM
Umm, no. I didn't know that.

Might wanna rethink your mod a little, mate. :)
 LDR
07-19-2010, 5:04 PM
Ok. I'll replace Ulic's Tomb with Naga Sadow's tomb.
 Marius Fett
07-19-2010, 5:19 PM
..which is on Korriban. :p
 LDR
07-19-2010, 5:57 PM
There is another one, which is on Yavin IV. The one he was buried in. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Naga_Sadow%27s_Tomb)
 logan23
07-19-2010, 8:08 PM
Nice list of mods.

From what I see you have about 2 years worth of work = all mods done.

I would say take on one of your larger mods at a time and use a small mod like item created one as for when you get overwhelmed or a little burned out.

With Reign of Revan- i would make each a battle combat base module not one with quests you find in the regular kotor.

Take time and flesh out the ones that need it while working on building the ones you know and are already laid out.

Good luck and always remember to focus on the cake and not the icing when building large mods. :thmbup1:

Logan
 LDR
07-19-2010, 9:15 PM
Thanks logan. I'll keep that in mind.
 Sith Holocron
07-19-2010, 10:33 PM
You realize of course that Ulic's tomb is on Rhen Var?

Umm, no. I didn't know that.

Not to beat a dead horse but didn't Darth Insidious already start a [WIP] covering this same material (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=159690&page=5)?)
 LDR
07-21-2010, 3:35 PM
I just started working on my Republic Cruiser as Ship mod, but when I tried to enter the Ebon Hawk to be in that module, the game crashed, multiple times. I don't know what to do.
 LDR
10-18-2010, 4:42 PM
I just want to let you all know that these mods are not dead. I'm just unable to do them because the cheat console in my game doesn't work. Even if I fix it or if someone helps me fix it, I still have real life issues to deal with, and the addictiveness of Halo Reach (but I can put Halo Reach on hold for a maximum of 4 days).
 LDR
10-22-2010, 8:56 PM
I have good news. I'm finally ignoring my temptations to play Halo Reach (which is easy since I got grounded from my Xbox) and I'm going to start modding again. Now, the mod I'm going to start is Korriban Restoration. Most of it is placing more characters in the modules, since I felt that they were "too empty". I started the Dreshdae Exterior. I have all the coordinates and utcs ready and a possible utp, but I have no idea how to do an OnEnter script. Can somebody please help me?
 Viado Onasi
10-22-2010, 9:41 PM
What do you me by an OnEnter script? and also, you can also use the taris dueling ring (or some [new or not] modeled thing for the dueling*
 LDR
10-22-2010, 9:47 PM
By OnEnter script I mean the placeables and characters and stuff that spawn while the module loads. Instead of adding them in the GIF file with the coordinates and such and be forced to remake the other placeables and characters, I could just use an OnEnter script. But I don't know how to do it because I'm a terrible scripter. Viado, I was going to use the Training Annex in the Manaan Sith Base as a Training Area, because I'd prefer to use that than a dueling ring.
 Jedi/Sith
10-22-2010, 9:49 PM
This sounds very promising. Keep up the good work LordDeathRay.
 Viado Onasi
10-22-2010, 10:12 PM
hmm I don't know then, and good idea.
 Kyr'am Galaar
10-22-2010, 10:45 PM
How to spawn a container when I enter an area:

(you can always decompile the script and add the lines to spawn a container or you can use the easy following method which gives the same results at the end)

1. extract the On_enter script for the module. Check the .are file if you are unsure. Per example, when you enter the bar in NAr Shadaa, the script would be: a_306onenter.ncs
2. rename the script you just extracted to something else: exmaple old__a_306onenter.ncs
3. Create a new script:

void main()
{
object oEntering = GetEnteringObject();
object oPC=GetFirstPC();
if (GetIsPC(oEntering))
{
//check if the object is already there to avoid multiple objects
if (!GetIsObjectValid(GetObjectByTag("o")))
{
//replace the (0.00,0.00,0.00) by the xyz coordinates where you want to spawn the container.
//for TSL, use the whereami armband http://www.starwarsknights.com) to get the coordinates. For kotor use the whereami cheat
oContainer= CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_PLACEABLE, "container_templateresref", Location(Vector(0.00,0.00,0.00), 0.0));
}
// Fire the old onenter script that we renamed at step 2:
ExecuteScript("old_a_306onenter", OBJECT_SELF);
}

}
4. Save your script as a_306onenter.nss (the original name of the On enter script we extracted) and compile.

How to spawn a npc in an area:

It works exactly the same as a container:
1. extract the On_enter script for the module. Check the .are file if you are unsure. Per example, when you enter the bar in NAr Shadaa, the script would be: a_306onenter.ncs
2. rename the script you just extracted to something else: exmaple old__a_306onenter.ncs
3. Create a new script:

void main()
{
object oPC=GetFirstPC();
if (GetIsPC(oEntering))
{
if (!GetIsObjectValid(GetObjectByTag("o")))
{
//Note that the script uses OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE instead of OBJECT_TYPE_PLACEABLE - that's the only difference with the container:
CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "my_npc_templateresref", Location(Vector(43.41,-0.28,9.66), 0.0));

// this portion is optional and will only work if you spawn the npc not too far from where you enter the area - careful if there are scripted cutscenes too.
// You can also use the On perception event instead of the on enter script for this.
NoClicksFor(0.5);
//Make the NPC walk towards you:
AssignCommand((GetObjectByTag("my_npc_tag")),ActionMoveToObject(oPC));
//Make the npc initiate the converstation after approcahing you:
AssignCommand ((GetObjectByTag("my_npc_tag")), ActionDoCommand(ActionStartConversation(oPC)));
}

ExecuteScript("old_a_306onenter", OBJECT_SELF);
}

}
4. Save your script as a_306onenter.nss (the original name of the On enter script we extracted) and compile

You don't need to add all of the features to the scripts. Just the one to spawn it. If you need more help, either PM or VM me. I'll go into detail then...
 LDR
10-23-2010, 10:47 AM
void main()
{
object oPC=GetFirstPC();
if (GetIsPC(oEntering))
{
if (!GetIsObjectValid(GetObjectByTag("kor_czex1")))
{
//Note that the script uses OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE instead of OBJECT_TYPE_PLACEABLE - that's the only difference with the container:
CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_czex1", Location(Vector(22.99,23.79,59.10), 0.0));

// this portion is optional and will only work if you spawn the npc not too far from where you enter the area - careful if there are scripted cutscenes too.
// You can also use the On perception event instead of the on enter script for this.
NoClicksFor(0.5);
//Make the NPC walk towards you:
AssignCommand((GetObjectByTag("kor_czex1")),ActionMoveToObject(oPC));
//Make the npc initiate the converstation after approcahing you:
AssignCommand ((GetObjectByTag("kor_czex1")), ActionDoCommand(ActionStartConversation(oPC)));
}

ExecuteScript("old_a_33abonenter", OBJECT_SELF);
}

Alright, I made my script, but I have 3 questions:
1.) Where do I put my X and Y Orientations?
2.) How do I add more people to this script, and also a placeable?
3.) How do I make this script work ingame?
 Drunkside
10-24-2010, 12:01 PM
That's 'Indominable', not Indomitable.

Actually its indomitable... You can check it if you like, I did.
 .:Sam:.
10-24-2010, 1:54 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't it work in-game if you simply compiled it and had it as the OnEnter script in the modules .are file?
 Qui-Gon Glenn
10-24-2010, 3:14 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't it work in-game if you simply compiled it and had it as the OnEnter script in the modules .are file?Yes and no.... if you edit modules directly, you can encounter mod compatibility issues. It is a better way to use the script injection method of using the OnEnter in the override, as you avoid causing problems for other mods and your own upon installation.

It is also easier to troubleshoot mod compatibility this way. In the case of BoS and Redhawke's Jawa Shop, I found that the problem between the two was conflicting OnEnter's, which I never would have found (or at least not as quickly) if they were buried in the .mod. In that case, all I had to do was rename a file and change the OnEnter to find the new filename and both mods worked. :twocents:
 TimBob12
10-28-2010, 2:06 PM
Alright, I made my script, but I have 3 questions:
1.) Where do I put my X and Y Orientations?
2.) How do I add more people to this script, and also a placeable?
3.) How do I make this script work ingame?

I don't get what you mean by X and Y orientations

The three numbers you get when using the 'whereami' cheat should be entered in the brackets after 'Vector'.

CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_czex1", Location(Vector(#1,#2,#3), 0.0));

There is no way to get a number from the game about orientation so you just have to play around. The orientation goes immediately after the three numbers where the '0.0' is.

CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_czex1", Location(Vector(22.99,23.79,59.10), Orientation));

(This is the same for placeables by the way) to add more people just repeat the code but change "kor_czex1" to the tag of your other utc file.

To create a placeable replace 'OBJECT_TYPE CREATURE' with 'OBJECT_TYPE_PLACEABLE' and make "kor_czex1" the tag of your utp file.

CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_PLACEABLE, "kor_czex1", Location(Vector(22.99,23.79,59.10), 0.0));

OK, now comes the mini tutorial, getting it working in game. First you have to extract the original on_enter script for the area (should be a .ncs file) and rename it so it has 'old_' at the begining.

You already have most of your script done just make sure that before the final curly bracket you have:

ExecuteScript("old_old script name", OBJECT_SELF);

This means that the old code will still be run even with your new code running.

Then save your script BUT MAKE SURE THAT WHEN YOU SAVE IT THE EXTENSION IS .NSS AND THAT IT IS THE SAME NAME AS THE ORIGINAL ON_ENTER SCRIPT BEFORE YOU RENAMED IT OR THIS WILL NOT WORK!!!!!
(This cannot be stressed enough ;) )

Then you have to open up KOTOR Tool and open up the text edior from the menu at the top.

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/4638/tut1z.png)

Then with the text editor open up your .nss file. (This is just an on_enter script I made for a mod i am making and it is for the Tatooine Cantina)

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4328/tut2z.png)

This next step is very important. Go to the script menu at the top and click on 'Script is for KOTOR 1'.

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/9909/tut3r.png)

Now go to file, save and just overite the original file. (If you do this now then it doesn't make it more confusing later on.

Then go to the script menu again and click on 'Compile'

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/4026/tut4z.png)

If all went well and there were no errors then this should pop up:

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/668/tut5fc.png)

If not it will state the error and the line. Usually errors are quite easy to fix like you missed out a semi colon. If you get stuck you can post here or ask me :D .

Then if you look in the folder you saved the .nss , there should now be a .NCS file. This is your compiled script and the file that the game can read.

Now you need to place your new compiled script and your old renamed one in your Overide directory and you are DONE!. Phew. My longest post yet.

If you have any problems just post them and i will do my best to answer them :)

TimBob12
 LDR
10-28-2010, 3:41 PM
Thanks man. I'll work on the script later. A little busy with homework over here. lol
 Qui-Gon Glenn
10-28-2010, 4:06 PM
I don't get what you mean by X and Y orientations?
IIRC, I believe that they are now given as output from the whereami armband, functionality added by glovemaster.

Nice little tut tho!
 LDR
10-29-2010, 5:10 PM
void main()
{
object oPC=GetFirstPC();
if (GetIsPC(oEntering))
{
{
CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_czex1", Location(Vector(22.99,23.79,59.10), 00.28));
CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_czex2", Location(Vector(40.78,00.68,59.22), 00.23));
CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_czex3", Location(Vector(32.08,-40.12,59.16), 00.12));
CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_cmer", Location(Vector(18.13,11.03,58.94), 00.97));
CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_coff1", Location(Vector(10.20,-20.08,63.71), -00.61));
CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_coff2", Location(Vector(10.24,08.61,63.71), -00.70));
CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_coff3", Location(Vector(10.96,10.71,63.71), 00.99));
CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_coff4", Location(Vector(10.96,10.71,63.71), 00.99));

ExecuteScript("k33b_openacademy", OBJECT_SELF);
}

I made the script but the compiler keeps aborting it. I have no idea what the error is.
 newbiemodder
10-29-2010, 7:24 PM
I'm not a scipter, so assuming your script is logically right. I think your a missing som }'s

void main()
{
object oPC=GetFirstPC();
if (GetIsPC(oEntering))
{
{
CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_czex1", Location(Vector(22.99,23.79,59.10), 00.28));
CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_czex2", Location(Vector(40.78,00.68,59.22), 00.23));
CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_czex3", Location(Vector(32.08,-40.12,59.16), 00.12));
CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_cmer", Location(Vector(18.13,11.03,58.94), 00.97));
CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_coff1", Location(Vector(10.20,-20.08,63.71), -00.61));
CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_coff2", Location(Vector(10.24,08.61,63.71), -00.70));
CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_coff3", Location(Vector(10.96,10.71,63.71), 00.99));
CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_coff4", Location(Vector(10.96,10.71,63.71), 00.99));

}

}}

Try adding two more....see the yellow
 LDR
10-29-2010, 7:35 PM
It still isn't working. This is what the error message is saying: Lookup path root set to: C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR\
Loaded nescript.nss from C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR\override/
Compiling k33b_open academy.nss
k33b_open academy.nss(22): Error: Unexpected end of file
Compilation aborted with errors
Total Execution time = 16 ms
I need help. I used to be able to compile scripts easily, but now I don't know what is happening.
 TriggerGod
10-29-2010, 7:58 PM
With my now rudimentary knowledge of coding, I can tell that you are missing a couple end braces

void main()
{
object oPC=GetFirstPC();
if (GetIsPC(oEntering))
{
{
}

}
}

Of course I could be completely off, but in my short time of programming, my most common error was forgetting the correct number of end brackets I needed.
 LDR
10-29-2010, 8:18 PM
It still isn't working. Is there another way to compile a script?
 TimBob12
10-30-2010, 3:32 AM
I just compiled the script that Trigger God posted with no problems what so ever. Ive uploaded the .ncs to filefront.

http://www.filefront.com/17451321/[name) this as the original on enter script].ncs

don't forget to name them correctly otherwise they won't run
 LDR
10-30-2010, 11:11 AM
Thanks. My computer must hate me. lol Actually it was because there was a space instead of a _ , which I just noticed now.
 LDR
10-30-2010, 9:27 PM
I made my script but when I enter the module a second time, they spawn AGAIN, putting two instead of 1. When I warp there again, there will be three there where there should be one. I think it's looping. Somebody help?

void main()
{
object oPC=GetFirstPC();
if (oEntering==oPC)
{
{
CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_coff1", Location(Vector(10.47,8.82,63.72), 0.00));
CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_coff2", Location(Vector(10.48,-2.28,63.72), 0.00));
CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_coff3", Location(Vector(32.62,0.65,59.14), 0.00));
CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_coff4", Location(Vector(32.65,6.00,59.14), 0.00));
CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_sgrd1", Location(Vector(40.57,8.33,59.11), 0.00));
CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_sgrd2", Location(Vector(40.92,4.77,59.11), 0.00));
CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_cmer", Location(Vector(20.46,12.05,58.94), 0.00));
CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_czex1", Location(Vector(19.21,6.88,58.97), 0.00));
CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_czex2", Location(Vector(22.99,24.14,59.11), 0.00));
CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_czex3", Location(Vector(41.07,0.63,59.32), 0.00));
}

//ExecuteScript("k33b_openacademy", OBJECT_SELF);
}
}
 logan23
10-30-2010, 9:41 PM
you have to do a checkon one of the newly spawned npcs, so if this one npc is present, do not fire......if the npc is not present then the script will spawn them

void main() {
if ((GetEnteringObject() == GetFirstPC())){

if( GetObjectByTag( "pl1" ) == OBJECT_INVALID )

CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "pl1", Location(Vector(12.236,4.148,0.856), 0.92));

CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "pl2", Location(Vector(-39.104,16.36,9.345), 0.07));

}
}
 LDR
10-31-2010, 12:31 PM
void main() {

if( GetObjectByTag( "p1" ) == OBJECT_INVALID )

CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_coff1", Location(Vector(10.47,8.82,63.72), 0.00));

CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_coff2", Location(Vector(10.48,-2.28,63.72), 0.00));

CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_coff3", Location(Vector(32.62,0.65,59.14), 0.00));

CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_coff4", Location(Vector(32.65,6.00,59.14), 0.00));

CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_sgrd1", Location(Vector(40.57,8.33,59.11), 0.00));

CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_sgrd2", Location(Vector(40.92,4.77,59.11), 0.00));

CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_cmer", Location(Vector(20.46,12.05,58.94), 0.00));

CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_czex1", Location(Vector(19.21,6.88,58.97), 0.00));

CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_czex2", Location(Vector(22.99,24.14,59.11), 0.00));

CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE, "kor_czex3", Location(Vector(41.07,0.63,59.32), 0.00));

}
}

Logan, I made the script you mentioned above, but they're still looping.
 logan23
10-31-2010, 12:41 PM
Here you go

void main() {

if( GetObjectByTag( "kor_coff1" ) == OBJECT_INVALID )
{

}
}
}
 LDR
11-30-2010, 3:11 PM
Hello everybody! Sorry for the lack of updates as I'm taking a break from my Korriban Restoration. To make up for that, I just released a new mod: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/LordDeathRays_KOTOR_Improvement_Mod_LKIM;117596) . This is a private project I made which I WILL update eventually.
 Jaevyn
11-30-2010, 7:07 PM
I have to hand it to you, a new ship that is more interactable than the "Ebon Hawk", a "Prison Ship" mod and then "Katarr" (I toyed with the idea for a while myself). All of these are excellent ideas and have alot of promise.
 LDR
11-30-2010, 7:24 PM
What can I say? I'm a young man with an open mind! lol
 LDR
12-02-2010, 4:33 PM
Hey everybody! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I sure did! Now, I apparently fail at OnEnter script, so I'm going to start up my prison ship mod again. I can imagine all the happy faces, such as yours, Holty. Now, I have something to show you all.

http://www.lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=627&pictureid=7582)

Thanks to Dak for making me the skin. All I'll tell you about this guy is that he is a major character in one of the side quests.
 Dak Drexl
12-02-2010, 5:03 PM
Awesome LDR it's looking pretty good. If you want any other character skins let me know! Always happy to help out. Looking forward to you finally finishing the prison ship... do you have to start all over again?
 LDR
12-02-2010, 5:59 PM
Awesome LDR it's looking pretty good. If you want any other character skins let me know! Always happy to help out. Looking forward to you finally finishing the prison ship... do you have to start all over again?

Most of it, if not all of it. I wrote down all the coordinates on a piece of paper, but I think I lost it. Also, it was written in pen, so some of the coordinates were scribbled off after I used them. If all else fails, I could just stare at the videos and remake the coordinates by hand.
 Holty1-5
12-04-2010, 4:40 PM
Hello everybody! Sorry for the lack of updates as I'm taking a break from my Korriban Restoration. To make up for that, I just released a new mod: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/LordDeathRays_KOTOR_Improvement_Mod_LKIM;117596) . This is a private project I made which I WILL update eventually.

Looks Good had similar ideas myself months ago but never actually got round to it.

so I'm going to start up my prison ship mod again. I can imagine all the happy faces, such as yours, Holty.

Me? don't even have Kotor Installed. it would make a mighty big temptation for me to re-install... and a even bigger one to make me mod again (By Temptation i mean Money xD)

Have Fun LDR don't let It drive you Insane... That why i live in this white room

"Crazy Laugh"
 .:Lord Revan:.
12-09-2010, 6:22 PM
Looking forward to the mods LDR.
 LDR
12-30-2010, 2:38 AM
Hey guys! One of my mods just got onto KFiles: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Improved_Dark_Jedi;117939) This is the last of the 'filler' mods I made, so no more mods without you guys knowing. :D I'm actively working on LKIM 2.0., but progress has been slow. 2da isn't being very cooperative...
Page: 1 of 5