Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[TSL] I Need a small module

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthNandis
11-12-2009, 4:57 PM
Anyone knows a one-room module in TSL? Like the one that the Sith Governor were on Taris(Kotor)...

I Don't know if this can be posted here, if i can't, move or lock =)
 newbiemodder
11-12-2009, 7:25 PM
Can't think of any. Easy enuff to create though if you want. Find a room you like, a static door, a waypoint and there you go in simplest terms.
 Nirran
11-12-2009, 9:09 PM
the exile being exiled scene,jedi temple mod has it reskinning also

Nirran
 ShinDangaioh
11-15-2009, 7:04 AM
The scene where Goto tells of the Exile's arrival to Nar Shadda to the Bounty HUnters.

The reason I know this is because of a glitch that has randomly placed my character on that module after that scene played.

The scene where Mira tells Zez Kai-Ell that the Exile has been captured by Goto.
 Canderis
11-15-2009, 9:58 AM
On dxun, the weapon storage rooms. Can't look for the module names ATM.
 newbiemodder
11-15-2009, 10:22 AM
Good call Canderis. I think the RIM is 404dxn, but the model is under 400dxn.mdl
 The Betrayer
11-15-2009, 11:00 AM
The scene where Goto tells of the Exile's arrival to Nar Shadda to the Bounty HUnters.
Isn't this in the bridge of Goto's ship, which isn't a separate module?
 ShinDangaioh
11-15-2009, 12:58 PM
Isn't this in the bridge of Goto's ship, which isn't a separate module?

Nope. As I said a glitch deposited me in that module before the scene on Nar Shadda with the crew talking about the planet and after Goto talked to the bounty hunters. It is just the bridge and a hallway with two doors. Open the doors and you're looking into outer space. It is not connected to the Goto's Yacht module at all.
Page: 1 of 1