Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Colonel Tobin Meets Darth Nihilus

Page: 1 of 1
 Exile007
04-25-2009, 2:42 PM
My first released mod! :D To quote the readme...

Colonel Tobin Meets Darth Nihilus
================================================== ===============================
Restored by Exile007

DESCRIPTION:
This mod restores the cutscene where Colonel Tobin meets Darth Nihilus. I originally wrote it to work on my scripting and figured I mights as well release it. I know TSLRP is restoring this as well, but I figured it's only one little cutscene, so why not?

HOW TO INSTALL:
First extract the "NihilusTobin" to some location on your computer.Then, simply run the installer. Select your Kotor 2 directory and run!

HOW TO UNINSTALL:
You don't like the mod? :( Just messing, when you extracted the "NihilusTobin" folder to a location on your harddrive. A backup folder should have been created for you. Go into the folder and copy "650DAN" and pasted it into your "Modules" folder. When asked if you want to overwrite, say yes. Then remove "650_onenter" from your "Override" folder. Remove "854NIH" from your Module folder. And finally, remove "854NIH_loc" from your "lips" folder.

I don't know of any bugs. IF there are any, please e-mail me at ~snipety snip, LF rules...

Lastly, enjoy the mod. :)

PERMISSIONS:
This mod may not be used without the explicit permission of the author. This mod may not be distributed on other sites without the express permission of the author.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Kotorfiles Link: Click me! (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Colonel_Tobin_Meets_Darth_Nihilus;99369) (Thanks Marius for the great review!)

Some other words if I might add, thanks to everyone at Holowan who sat through my annoying and tedious questions (and answered them). :p Also, I didn't mention in the Readme that this mod takes place right when you enter the Rebuilt Jedi Enclave. The mod won't work if you're already in the rebuilt portion of the enclave, but it WILL work should you be right outside the enclave. :)

Of course, you can always type "warp 854NIH" (without quotes) to see the scene...

Screenshots can be found at Kotorfiles, and I think that's it...

Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did making it. :)
 Darth Novotnus
04-25-2009, 2:59 PM
Downloaded.
Restored Nihilus stuff? That's what I like : )
Page: 1 of 1