Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

United We Stand

Page: 5 of 5
 Cyborg Ninja
05-09-2008, 5:51 PM
Kevak looked up and saw Graff in front of them. This time Kevak would not let him get away

"I've already stated what I feel we should do for this mission, and thats take out the leader of all the lords, what exactly did you have in mind?"
 patient_zero
05-10-2008, 2:53 PM
"Let's the 'Jedi-stuff' now, before you think I'm to annoying and use your lightsaber and slice me like some Dantooine Cheese. I haven't been much in the core worlds, what's the food like?"

"Dantooine Cheese is quite nice, I wish I'd brought some with me." Evelyn allowed a smile to flicker across her face. "But really, I've spent most of my time rimwards, so I don't think I can tell you much about the food tastes of the core."

Evelyn had taken a bowl of something that looked like cereal. It was flavourless, mostly, but that didn't bother her too much.

"So if you're not from the core, where are you from?"

Admittedly Evelyn had pinned Jojo down as a core type, a city-dweller. But even I can be wrong. Sometimes.

---

Zarena rubbed her eyes before walking back through into the foyer. It had been a mild night compared to what she was used to. But then, she'd expected it. It was always the ones from places like Coruscant that looked most uncomfortable on Zeltros at the weekend-long parties.

But she knew she'd need sleep for the morning. She headed for the stairs, for the floor her room was on, with every intention of heading to bed once she got there.
 Nymf...
05-10-2008, 3:16 PM
"Dantooine Cheese is quite nice, I wish I'd brought some with me. But really, I've spent most of my time rimwards, so I don't think I can tell you much about the food tastes of the core."

Jojo grabbed some food, and smelled it. Awful... He then tasted it, haven't they heard of spice here?

"So if you're not from the core, where are you from?"

Jojo looked at Evelyn and thought a bit and then said.

"I don't have any place to call home, maybe space. I've travelled alot, specially the last two years, and I was born during a space travel." Jojo smiled "But I spent most of my time in the Outer Rim, but had to leave after an unfortunate job for a Hutt. There are to many bounty hunters in those areas, there are here too, but it's easier to hide."

Jojo took another bite of his food.
"This really isn't the best thing I've eaten..." Jojo said "Anyway this is actually my first visit to Coruscant...it isn't really my kind of planet. I maybe don't live a quite life, lots of gunfire in it, but I do like peaceful places, beutiful places. It's relaxing and good for my soul."
 LordRevan123
05-10-2008, 7:56 PM
"I've already stated what I feel we should do for this mission, and thats take out the leader of all the lords, what exactly did you have in mind?"

"Well, we don't know how strong each Sith Lord is, and I don't believe there really is a leader. These True Sith are different from the ones we know. They hunger for power yes, and they're willing to kill each other for it of course, but doing that before their last obstacle is eliminated would be foolish. The True Sith would be weakened, and all they have worked for would all be in vain," answered William.
 Niftyeye
05-11-2008, 5:12 AM
Aeran, being more of a soldier than a cultist, had a question.

"What about Military? Do they have trained troops? Logistics and support? Or is it an army of lightsaber wielding individuals? Iv heard of a few border skirmishes which the Republic seemed to lose.. the 'True' sith wont be half as powerful if they dont have a legion of soldiers at their back." He asked, suddenly arriving at Graff's face.
 LordRevan123
05-12-2008, 3:37 PM
"Their military is well trained and well equipped. Instead of wearing the regular Sith armour we're used to seeing, the True Sith wear brown armour. That's why we need to be very discreet on our mission. If we reveal our goals, the entire army is going to be looking for us," answered William.
 Cyborg Ninja
05-12-2008, 5:18 PM
Kevak listened to Graff's response to Aeran's question. Kevak was puzzled why he had that white mask on. His eyes, they seemed familiar to him. Kevak decided to investigate this.

"Tell me Graff, were you a sith?" he asked Graff loud enough for Aeran to hear, but not for everyone else
 patient_zero
05-13-2008, 4:40 AM
"This really isn't the best thing I've eaten... Anyway this is actually my first visit to Coruscant...it isn't really my kind of planet. I maybe don't live a quite life, lots of gunfire in it, but I do like peaceful places, beutiful places. It's relaxing and good for my soul."

Evelyn nodded, listening. She took another mouthful of food and swallowed it before she spoke.
"Whenever I'm on Coruscant, it isn't for long. This time is no different. The only place I've resided on for more than a few days is Dantooine, which is a far cry from this place. Coruscant is so... loud. It sometimes makes me wonder why the Council chose this place to build a temple."

Evelyn had managed to finish her meal, and looked to leave. "But I think I will retire and rest for now. Tomorrow is a busy day after all." She stood up and made for the door, but turned to look back at Jojo. "I'll see you at the docking bay."

And with that Evelyn headed for the stairs, making her way to the sparse quarters she'd been assigned.
 Niftyeye
05-13-2008, 11:12 AM
"Sounds interesting, either a bunch of inexperienced cannon fodder, or ex soldiers brought into another army, it would explain many mercenaries disapearing." Aeran said from behind his Helmet which he hadnt removed at all.

"Tell me Graff, were you a sith?" Kevak asked loud enough for Aeran to hear, it didnt seem to matter to Aeran, he had fought alongside and feared Sith his whole life, however he knew for a fact the Republic 'Heroes' would be unnerved by 3 Sith on the trip... 2 seemed to scare them enough.
 LordRevan123
05-13-2008, 4:14 PM
"Tell me Graff, were you a sith?" he asked Graff loud enough for Aeran to hear, but not for everyone else

"Well, I was never really recognized as a Sith with my peers even though I was trained by them," answered William. "And I don't believe in their thinking of cruelty and ambition, but I don't agree with the Jedi either. The Sith know how to act unlike the Jedi who sat and watched the Mandalorian Wars rage, but sometimes the Sith act too rashly. In my opinion, the Jedi and Sith became narrow minded, always believing their respective side of the Force, and that is what made them weak. So I suppose I'm a Gray Jedi now, I learn both sides of the Force while breaking the chains of both the lightside and darkside.

William sighed saddly at the rush of memories that flooded back into his mind. "Well... I'm going to retire tonight, we have a big day tommorrow and it would be rather embarrasing if we failed the mission on that same day." William stood up from the bar, and left for the Jedi Temple.
 Cyborg Ninja
05-13-2008, 10:00 PM
Well, I was never really recognized as a Sith with my peers even though I was trained by them," answered William. "And I don't believe in their thinking of cruelty and ambition, but I don't agree with the Jedi either. The Sith know how to act unlike the Jedi who sat and watched the Mandalorian Wars rage, but sometimes the Sith act too rashly. In my opinion, the Jedi and Sith became narrow minded, always believing their respective side of the Force, and that is what made them weak. So I suppose I'm a Gray Jedi now, I learn both sides of the Force while breaking the chains of both the lightside and darkside.

Listening to Graff reminded Kevak of his teachings under the Sith. He was ridculed by his fellow Sith for not being able to use the force. They hurt him so much he killed one of them in a lightsaber duel with ease. He was not even a real sith, he was a warrior taken from his clan. He was forced into the Sith ways. He almost died because of this. People now stare at Kevak as if he were some monster. He watched Graff leave when it hit him. Kevak remembered who he was. He was one of Sion's favorites; He recalled Sion talking about a sith boy who could use the force with ease. Kevak then rose from his spot and began walking. He looked over at Aeran.

"Come if you'd like, I need to go check on a former apprentice."

Kevak followed after Graff and saw him just a little bit ahead. Kevak walked faster nearly catching up to him.

"Graff... William, you were a good Sith. You were Sion's favorite no doubt about it. I know who you are, and I can relate to you. Do you know why I where this armor? It's because I have to, or I'll die. People stare at me and think me to be something I'm not. I too am isolated as you are."
 Niftyeye
05-14-2008, 11:11 AM
Aeran listened to the conversation with a lot of interest, he never knew the Sith had 'feelings', he didnt realise that they *had* to do things, and that Sith Troopers wernt the only ones living in fear half the time.

"Yes Sir." He quickly responded when he ran up to catch up with Kevak, suddenly remembering that he doesnt have to call him 'Sir'.

".... I too am isolated as you are." The words ringed in Aeran's head, although Aeran had felt a little by himself sometimes he had always had friends to call on, from his days in the Army and before that, but he realised that both of these men in front of him were alone, and not just some of the time, they seemed to be alone all the time.

He felt a little bit of sympathy for them, but he knew the tough days had moulded them into the great users of the force they were now.
 Nymf...
05-14-2008, 2:05 PM
"I'll see you at the docking bay."

"You bet!" Jojo said and watched the Jedi leave. Intresting girl, that one...and beautiful. Jojo picked up his com-link, and tagged in a special code.

"Bail, this is Jojo, are you there?"

Bail was making the very final setting on the ship when he heard his comm-link making a noise. "Yes, I'm here! Was a bit suprised see you here, Jojo."

"Time changes many things, took on a bad deal...not much I could've done! Besides you asked me to join up..."

"True. Are you saying got even more bounties on your head than last time I met you?"

"Unfortunately, yes. You know how it is, just a wrong turned and you are doomed in the Outer Rims nowadays!"

"Did you want anything?"

"No just wondering, do you know a Jedi called Evelyn Sirius?"

"No, why?"

"Never mind...I'll see you tomorrow! Jojo over and out!"

What the -? Bail put away the comm-link, althou he was glad that Jojo followed him. Bail always considered him to be a good gunfighter, and someone he could trust.

The settings were all complete now. Bail grabbed his comm-link again, and contacted William.

"William! This is Bail, I've run through some settings and installments on the ship. I can now say, we are ready for take-off tomorrow!"
 LordRevan123
05-14-2008, 4:29 PM
"Graff... William, you were a good Sith. You were Sion's favorite no doubt about it. I know who you are, and I can relate to you. Do you know why I where this armor? It's because I have to, or I'll die. People stare at me and think me to be something I'm not. I too am isolated as you are."

"It is a mistake that stupid people make," replied William. "They shouldn't judge a book by its cover just like how you shouldn't judge a person at first glance. Even if your body is covered by that suit, your soul will be greater than what your body will ever be."

"William! This is Bail, I've run through some settings and installments on the ship. I can now say, we are ready for take-off tomorrow!"

"Thanks Bail, it would've been pretty embrassing if we all died due to a malfunction," laughed William.
 DrPhil2501
05-20-2008, 8:27 AM
((s'alrite, I'm still in :) ))

Jaq overheard Bail speaking on the comlink, as he entered the ship. "Ah good. In that case, I better race to the quarters and grab the first top bunk I see!" he said. He entered the cockpit and inspected it. "What are the turrets like on this thing anyway?"
 Nymf...
05-20-2008, 10:42 AM
"What are the turrets like on this thing anyway?"

"Ah hello Jaq! Well, it's not the best I've seen, but they are good enough for you. Besides, you can always make them better by transfering power throughout the systems. You know, weaken on thing to strengthen an other. I just hope you, or whoever is going to use them, are good with them. I am a good pilot, but even I takes hits from time to time."
 DrPhil2501
05-22-2008, 6:55 AM
"I just hope you, or whoever is going to use them, are good with them. I am a good pilot, but even I takes hits from time to time."

Jaq smiled. "Heh, don't worry. I've spent alot of time around Turrets. I'm a good choice for a gunner!"

He flicked a few switches on the control consol, to run a diagnostic scan of the ship. "So... have the rest of our team arrived yet? I wanna see what they are made of!"
 ForeverNight
05-22-2008, 8:23 AM
That blasted alarm is too annoying! thought Thryyn as his alarm started blaring, he then reached over and hit the alarm several times, trying to hit the off button. After several minutes of trying to hit the off button, he finally got lucky and turned the datapad, and alarm, off.

Sighing, he got out of his bed and staggered off to the refreasher station, draging his civillian clothes behind him.

After he was done in the refreasher he moved over and made his bed. When he was done you could have bounced a centi-credit coin off of the top sheet.

Opening the door to his room, Thryyn gathered his possessions that he hadn't stowed in the carryall and then stowed them in said container. Turning off the light, he walked into the hallway and closed the door behind him.

Walking down the hallway, and using his datapad liberally for directions, Thryyn eventually found himself in the visitor's mess.

Noticing that they were still serving dinner, Thryyn ordered a Nerf steak and hungrily ate it, knowing that it was probably going to be his last meal that wasn't dry rations for a while.

Once he was done eating, he followed the map again, this time towards the hanger where their ship was stored.

Eventually finding his way along the twsiting maze of corridors, Thryyn found himself facing the ship that they were using.

"What a hunk of junk!" He whispered to himself, wondering if the thing was even space-worthy.
 Nymf...
05-22-2008, 12:26 PM
"So... have the rest of our team arrived yet? I wanna see what they are made of!"

"No, not really, but it's not morning yet. I don't expect them to look like much thou, but I guess all have their qualities. I have only worked with one of them before. But no expectations, you'll see who they really are when they are facing a loaded gun." Bail smiled "And they will."

-----------
Jojo came stumbling into the ship. I scratched his head and looked like he just woke up. "*yawn* I flew a ship which looked like this once, or it did after I was done with it...crashed and burned."

"You look tired." Bail said "And you're early."

"Well you know me, I'm an early bird!"

"Not precisly."

"Ok, I couldn't sleep, besides there aren't all to many hours left. Oh and you like eating, you don't happend to have any food on you? I had this meal with an amazingly beautiful lady before, but the food was...almost uneatable."

"Uhh....No! Anyway, this is Jaq."

"A Mandie?" Jojo smiled and bowed to the mandalorian. He stretched out his hand. "How do you do? I'm Jojo, do you have any food on you?"
 Niftyeye
05-22-2008, 2:15 PM
The next morning, Aeran prompty got up and prepared himself, putting his Faceless Sith Armour on and heading to the ship, no one else in the crew had even seen his face, yet here he was helping the Republic.

He arrived and looked at it, it looked pretty good he had to admit, not the best ship he had seen... but certainly not the worst, he walked onto the ship and looked around for the Dormitories to put his stuff down, he hadnt said a word to anyone else since his arrival on the ship.
 LordRevan123
05-22-2008, 3:38 PM
William slung the belt of blades around his body, before strapping on his boots. Looking around to make sure he had everything, William left for Docking Bay 4A.

Upon arriving at the door, he saw Carth, Revan, and a Zabrack. "Nice to see you're awake," said Carth. "I think all your friends are at the ship as we speak."

"My name's Bao-Dur," spoke the Zabrack. "I designed that ship of yours, and I recently put a little extra things on there, so let's call your companions together," smiled Bao-Dur.

Walking through the blast doors that opened for them, Revan called out, "Alright! Quick briefing and speech before you guys go so gather around!"
 Cyborg Ninja
05-22-2008, 4:12 PM
Kevak had entered the ship and found a suitable bed. He sat down and began chanting as his clan once did when he was a boy. He was starrtled when Aeran came on board and stopped his chanting. Kevak got up and noticed Graff, Revan, and two others coming towards the ship.

Revan called out, "Alright! Quick briefing and speech before you guys go so gather around!"

Kevak watched as his old foe addressed the group. He then listened to hear what the man had to say.
 patient_zero
05-22-2008, 6:19 PM
"No." The alarm Zarena had set on her watch had gone off, beeping wildly in her ear. "No, not now..."

Zarena hoisted herself up and swung her legs over the side of the bed. I should get ready. Probably.

After dressing, Zarena reapplied her purple lipstick and twisted her hair back into a bun. All is well. Bags are on the ship. Now I just need to stay awake.

"I hate mornings!" she said to herself, safe in the knowledge that no-one could hear her while she was in her room. She then hastily made an exit, leaving the door ajar as she raced down the stairs to the docking bay.

Loading ramp is still down. I'm not late. Zarena quickly made her way on to the ship before slowing to a walk, gently turning herself through the halls of the ship in an attempt to take in her surroundings.

"Alright! Quick briefing and speech before you guys go so gather around!"

Stopping in her tracks, Zarena tried to discern where William's voice was coming from, and began to walk to meet him.

---

Evelyn had woken early and moved on to the ship to get her bearings. If I'm going to be spending a few trips on here, I should find a place to centre myself. So she claimed herself a bunk, the one furthest from the rumbling hyperdrive.

With her possessions and accomodation in order, she moved nearer the entrance, finding a place to stand in a room in view of the loading ramp. Soldiers, Sith, Mandalorians... Jojo was right. But I shan't let it bother me.

Shortly, Evelyn heard William calling the rest of the crew to him. She folded her arms and observed him, curious both of him and what he was going to say.
 DrPhil2501
05-23-2008, 3:13 AM
"How do you do? I'm Jojo, do you have any food on you?"

"What do I look like? A food service droid?" Jaq smirked. He shook his hand. "I'm hitting the sack!"

The next morning, Jaq headed for docking bay 4A for the mission briefing. Finally, they were gonna get this show on the road. "What is that crap they call "Breakfast?" was the first thing he said as he saw William and the others, as he joined the group. He looked at the Zabrak called Bao-Dur... he hoped this guy didn't hold grudges against ex-Mandalorians.
 ForeverNight
05-23-2008, 3:43 PM
"Alright! Quick briefing and speech before you guys go so gather around!"

"That's life." Thryyn muttered under his breath. "Hurry up and wait."

Slinging his carryall over his should again, he turned so that he could face Revan.

Thryyn hadn't known Revan during the Mandalorian Wars, he knew him only by reputation. He'd heard that Revan was a strategic genius, but he hoped that he knew what the hell he was doing.

Looking from side to side, Thryyn noticed that some were still tardy. Chuckling to himself, he set his bag down after strolling up to the knot of people that had formed and made himself comfortable on a plasteel container that was convenient.
 LordRevan123
05-23-2008, 4:07 PM
"Okay," began Revan. "Remember, your first mission is to find Darth Auroris and either kill him, drag him back as a prisoner, or turn him to the light side which will be unlikely." Revan glanced around the room to make sure all were paying attention. "I'd take Vilad's advice and start on Hifta, learning about him first will aid you in his defeat."

"I know The Blade Glider doesn't look much," said Bao-Dur. "But I had to make sure you guys didn't stick out like a sore thumb with an amazing ship. Anyway, its not as fast as the Ebon Hawk, but pretty close. You'll also find out that it has stronger fire power than most regular ships. I took the liberty of adding some medpacs on board in case you needed them. I also got some spare lightsabers and robes for the Jedi, just in case you lost one."

"I stored some military equipment for the mercenaries on board as well," supplied Carth. "Just some pistols, rifles, armour, grenades, and mines. We'll be able to reach you at any time if we need to contact you and vice versa. Contact us immediatly when you have either killed or captured Darth Auroris."

"One more thing," said Bao-Dur. "I think you'll all like this. A put an astromech droid on the ship which could come in handy later, its name is T5-M3, designed him myself," Bao-Dur proudly stated.

"You all know your mission and how big of a role you will play if you succeed. The Republic, Sith, and Mandalorians wish you luck. May the Force be with you," said Revan.
 ForeverNight
05-23-2008, 4:22 PM
Thryyn whistled appreciatively as the specs of the ship were read off, then he opened his mouth.

"Uh, Admiral Onasi, sir; by Armor, what types are we talking? A wimpy Combat Jacket is somehow still considered armor." He then paused for a moment before continuing. "And, are there any vibroblades or regular swords aboard? Those can go into areas that blasters can't."
 Cyborg Ninja
05-23-2008, 4:53 PM
(ignore this post)
 patient_zero
05-23-2008, 5:01 PM
"I've got my own stuff," Zarena muttered, mostly to herself, glancing to the blade and blaster held on her belt. But I suppose it wouldn't hurt to check it out. If we really are "the galaxy's last hope" they might have given us some nice stuff.

She took the chance to look around the room. What with the new arrivals, this was the first time they'd all been in the same room together. She tried to etch their faces into her memory so she didn't end up shooting them by accident; their names she could learn later.

---

Evelyn listened carefully. Medpacs, useful. And as much as I prefer my saber it would make sense to carry a blaster pistol just in case.

She leaned back against the wall, feeling she had nothing to add. They had their mission; now they must complete it.
 LordRevan123
05-24-2008, 10:50 AM
"Uh, Admiral Onasi, sir; by Armor, what types are we talking? A wimpy Combat Jacket is somehow still considered armor." He then paused for a moment before continuing. "And, are there any vibroblades or regular swords aboard? Those can go into areas that blasters can't."

"Well, we didn't know what your preference for armor would be," answered Carth. "Some of you might prefer the light armor which doesn't restrict movement, while others prefer the best and heaviest armor available. So we put in a mix of them including a couple of Mandalorian assault armor. And yeah, we put some melee weapons on board just in case."
 Nymf...
05-24-2008, 11:43 AM
Jojo and Bail stood beside each other and listened to what the people had to say. Jojo looked confused at Bail.
"What is it?" Bail whispered.

"Do you know what kind of a planet Hifta is?"

"Not really. I never been there so..."

Jojo looked around at the people and listened to their difrent questionswhy haven't anyone asked about the planet?
"Forget about the weaponary equipments for a second, we all got our own stuff. More importantly, what kind of a planet is Hifta?" Jojo said.
 ForeverNight
05-24-2008, 9:48 PM
Thryyn let out a breath that he didn't know he'd been holding as he heard Admiral Onasi's answer. "Phew!" He said. "And here I thought the Politicos would get their slimy hands into this!"

"More importantly, what kind of a plantet is Hifta"

Thryyn looked over at Jojo, a new respect in his eyes. "Damn, I'm glad somebody thought to ask that question!" He then turned to stare intently at Admiral Onasi again. "So, what is it like?"
 Niftyeye
05-26-2008, 6:17 AM
(Sorry for not replying in a while, can we say that Aeran was at the briefing from the start just after putting down down his kit?)

Aeran stood at the back and listened to the briefing, the 3 choices on the Sith Lord sounded interesting, although he would rather of killed him, he had seen too many Jedi escape after being captured instead of killed back in his day.

"Hmm... it was a bit worthless shopping for new kit then" He said, looking over the load of supplies, weapons and armour gathered for the expedition.

"I suppose Im a fairly skilled gunner back from the days in an assault ship, if we run into any trouble hopefully Ill be able to get to the guns in time. How many weapons does the ship contain?" He asked, wanting to know exact details on what to do if an emergency does happen, if Republic and Sith Battlefleets had fallen, what chance did a much smaller ship have?
 LordRevan123
05-26-2008, 12:30 PM
(No problem)

Thryyn looked over at Jojo, a new respect in his eyes. "Damn, I'm glad somebody thought to ask that question!" He then turned to stare intently at Admiral Onasi again. "So, what is it like?"

"From our information, Hifta is in the Unknown Regions with a hot climate," replied Carth. "They have a new species of animals known as Lathers, which are something similar to a boma. You'll probably want to try to aviod them. Anyway, you'll see some True Sith there, but there won't be too many of them. The city there has tall buildings with advanced technology, but otherwise it's mostly a mining city."
 patient_zero
05-26-2008, 5:39 PM
"From our information, Hifta is in the Unknown Regions with a hot climate," replied Carth. "They have a new species of animals known as Lathers, which are something similar to a boma. You'll probably want to try to aviod them. Anyway, you'll see some True Sith there, but there won't be too many of them. The city there has tall buildings with advanced technology, but otherwise it's mostly a mining city."

Zarena furrowed her brow in thought as she tipped her head back against the wall. Hunting for clues on a mining planet. It seems almost... too simple. Like we're missing something here. She lifted her head and let her eyes flicker around the room.

"If it's mostly a mining city," she began, putting one finger to the lower end of her bottom lip, "they won't be used to tourists snooping around for the sake of it. Do we have a cover story, or are we just gonna hope nobody asks questions?"
 ForeverNight
05-26-2008, 6:40 PM
"they won't be used to tourists snooping around for the sake of it. Do we have a cover story, or are we just gonna hope nobody asks questions?"

"Well..." Thryyn began. "A True-Sith Lord isn't going to be wandering in any of the major population centers, they would setup a base in a remote section of the planet, or, if the planet is subjugated, which I'm betting Hifta is, their bases are going to be -probably-, like ours, in cities..."

Thryyn looked at Admiral Onasi again, and noticed, with some amusement, that the man was fidgeting. "So, Admiral, do you think that Hifta is a conquered planet?"
 LordRevan123
05-27-2008, 5:00 PM
"Well... Hifta's mining operations mine common metals used for melee weapons and star ship construction," replied Carth. "We have a surplus of these metals, so what's the point in risking lives for that? The problem we have, is getting the credits to build those star ships so simply getting the materials for it won't do anything. Besides, the True Sith have the same mining operations on other planets, so it wouldn't even be a huge blow if we did take Hifta."

"Remember, Hifta if Darth Auroris's homeplanet," supplied Revan. "There is no guarante that he'll be there, but the first step to defeating your opponent, is to understand your opponent. Any more questions?"
 ForeverNight
05-27-2008, 5:31 PM
Thryyn clapped his hands together. "Well, that settles it for me. We're on some kind of damn-fool mission to save the galaxy!" He looked around at the other members of the motley array. "So, anybody else have any questions?"
 Niftyeye
05-28-2008, 12:51 PM
"Just the two." Aeran mentioned "Firstly, how do we get near the planet without being attacked by a fleet, and secondly, when do we leave?" He finished.

'Lets see how these True Sith handle the *real* Sith, we're the ones that had a fledging Empire, and with no Republic dogs to fight against, this should be easy.' He thought arrogantly.
 LordRevan123
05-28-2008, 3:39 PM
"One, that's for you to figure out," replied Revan. "We aren't going to be able to give you the answers or else we wouldn't have hired you. Second, you leave now." Looking at the entire group, Revan said,"Again, I say, may the Force be with you."
 Cyborg Ninja
05-28-2008, 3:45 PM
Kevak felt he had a good idea on how to get to the planet without being detected. He walked up to Graff after Revan had finished talking

"I think I might be able to cloak this ship long enough for us to slip past them. I won't be able to hold it for that long, but If you have another way I'm all ears"
 patient_zero
05-28-2008, 5:04 PM
"I'll be in the dormitory if I'm needed." With their briefing over, Evelyn departed down the hallway. Once she arrived she went to her bed and sat cross legged atop the covers.

She closed her eyes and tried to meditate. I shall need all my strength for this mission.

---

Zarena scratched the side of her nose. I guess that's that, then. She looked back at the loading ramp she'd been dashing up only minutes beforehand. "Goodbye, Coruscant," she muttered with a grin.

As they were to be leaving soon, Zarena walked through to the cockpit. For boredom, for curiosity, or for a mix of both, she intended to watch the take-off.
 ForeverNight
05-28-2008, 8:32 PM
Picking up his carryall from the ground as the impromptu meeting was disbanded, Thryyn made his way up into the ship.

Once aboard, he had too look around and attempt to find his bearings... once he found them, he made his way to the dormitories aboard the ship. Finding the door, he opened it and, without notice of anyone inside, he quickly claimed the bunk closest to the door as his and proceeded to place all his items in the shelves provided.

With his chore done, Thryyn decided to take a stroll around the ship, mainly to familiarize himself with the ship, since it just wouldn't do to have any True-Sith Marines try and storm the ship and have the crew to consult an owner's manual now, would it?

Eventually finding himself in the cockpit, he noticed that somebody else was in there, looking through the transparisteel (Sp?) window that separated the cockpit from the outside world.

"Goodbye, Coruscant,"

"I wish I could share in the sentiment," Thryyn said, grinning a little. "But I think I've spent less time on Coruscant than most anybody in the Galaxy."

"Sergeant Major Ryl Thryyn, RMC." He said, extending his hand. "And don't comment on my name!" He added with a grin. "My parents have always been a little on the crazy side, I just proved it!"
 patient_zero
05-29-2008, 4:59 AM
Zarena noticed she'd been joined in the cockpit by one of the men from the briefing room.

"I wish I could share in the sentiment, but I think I've spent less time on Coruscant than most anybody in the Galaxy." The man was smiling, friendly.

"Coruscant is over-rated." Her lips flickered into a smile. "But it has its good points."

"Sergeant Major Ryl Thryyn, RMC." The man extended his hand, so Zarena lifted hers to shake it. "And don't comment on my name! My parents have always been a little on the crazy side, I just proved it!"

"Zarena Tatela." She retained her grin. "To me, all humans have strange names. Yours is more normal than most." She moved her hand back to its position on her waist, before glancing over the man's uniform. She then moved her eyes back to his face.

"A uniform says a lot, but tells me nothing." She cocked her head to one side. "So why don't you tell me a bit about yourself? I mean, we have all trip. However long it's gonna take."
 Nymf...
05-29-2008, 9:05 AM
Jojo grabbed a bag and went on the ship. Bail went right behind him. When they entered Jojo just went sitting on a chair while Bail moved on to the cockpit. He noticed Zarena and a republic soldier talking. He passed by them "Excuase me!" and took his place in the pilot's chair. He got the engines going and powering up all the systems. He pressed one of the many buttoms, and started to talk in a microphone.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the Blade Glider, this is the pilot speaking. We are soon about to take off... Now I suggest that you people already decides who to take on the gun turrets. There are three of them, two at the sides and one of the roofs. Make sure you people know who goes where, so we wont have a short time of chaos during events of the worst case scenarios! So have a nice trip, and remember if it's a bit 'shaky' it's not my fault, it's bad constructions!"

Once everyone's onboard Bail let the ship take off.
 LordRevan123
05-29-2008, 3:55 PM
"I think I might be able to cloak this ship long enough for us to slip past them. I won't be able to hold it for that long, but If you have another way I'm all ears"

"I suppose that'll have to do for now," replied William. "I'll be the co-pilot with Bail, and someone should take up the turrets in case the cloaking device should fail." William then walked away from Kevak to join Bail in the cockpit.
 ForeverNight
05-29-2008, 6:09 PM
"So why don't you tell me a bit about yourself? I mean, we have all trip. However long it's gonna take."

"What's to tell?" Thryyn said, "I grew up on a backwater planet in the Outer Rim. Had a normal sized family in that region of space -two brothers, three sisters, two parents- and then, when I was of age, I joined up with the Corps." He grinned. "Kinda funny the first few months of basic, I was the guy from Rydex Three trying to prove to the world how tough he was, and the other Marines were only too obliging to help.

"After that, I cleaned up my act and eventually landed my self into the Raiders. Then the Mandalorian Wars came... Then the Jedi Civil War... Then Darth Nihilus... Then now..." He gave a short bark of laughter. "After this I think I'm just going to retire... its not every Marine who sees four wars and lives!

"But," Thryyn said, "I'm doing the typical egotistical male thing... So, how 'bout you?"
 Cyborg Ninja
05-29-2008, 9:40 PM
Kevak would have to concentate all of his power into this plan of his. He first decided to give himself a little test.

"Ieka Buddia mudia kai" Kevak began chanting. It was his only way to make connection with the force. In a matter of seconds Kevak was invisible to the naked eye. He decided to follow Graff but then decided to stop noticing Thryyn talking to another crew member. He decided he'd like to make an entrance for himself, so he waited

He grinned. "Kinda funny the first few months of basic, I was the guy from Rydex Three trying to prove to the world how tough he was, and the other Marines were only too obliging to help.

"After that, I cleaned up my act and eventually landed my self into the Raiders. Then the Mandalorian Wars came... Then the Jedi Civil War... Then Darth Nihilus... Then now..." He gave a short bark of laughter. "After this I think I'm just going to retire... its not every Marine who sees four wars and lives!

"But," Thryyn said, "I'm doing the typical egotistical male thing... So, how 'bout you?"

"Sergeant Major Thryyn" Kevak decloaked himself, Thats quite a story. A four war vet, I must say that's impressive. I can't say I've ever heard of Rydex Three, perhaps you could explain it to me.

Kevak then looked at the woman he was talking to.

"My appologies ma'am, my name is Kevak Phobos" Kevak extened his hand out to her, but was ready for Thryyn's response at the same time.
 Nymf...
05-30-2008, 3:18 AM
"Welcome William!" Bail said when Will entered the cockpit. "Could you punch in co-ordniates for Hifta?"

He looked at the other people inside the cockpit. Zarena...Kevak...Thryyn...and there was him and William.

"Uhum...excuase me!" he said "You're story is probably very good Sergeant Major, we all probably got our stories to share, but...I don't have any intention of being rude, but this cockpit is getting kind of crowded. So I was wondering if you could talk some place else?"

Bail looked at Revan through the cockpit window. He smiled while he thought of the great memories, even if war is a terrible thing, they sure had their fun aswell...
 patient_zero
05-30-2008, 6:22 AM
"But I'm doing the typical egotistical male thing... So, how 'bout you?"

Before Zarena could respond, another of the men in the cockpit cut across.

"My appologies ma'am, my name is Kevak Phobos." he held out his hand, which she shook obligingly. She then turned back to Ryl.

"Me? Well, I--"

"I don't have any intention of being rude, but this cockpit is getting kind of crowded. So I was wondering if you could talk some place else?"

Zarena quietly ground her teeth. Can't everyone just butt out?

She took a few steps closer to the door, but continued speaking, occasionally glancing at Ryl. "I left my homeworld ten years ago because I wanted an adventure. But I didn't have any money so I hopped from planet to planet doing merc work and odd jobs. I've done spice runs, worked for the Exchange, been a bodyguard, danced for Hutts... Let's just say I've tried my hand at just about everything the galaxy has to offer except fighting Sith Lords, and now I'm having a shot at that too."
Page: 5 of 5