Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The XWA One Year Thread III: Revenge of the Sh*t

Page: 2 of 5
 edlib
01-04-2008, 6:09 PM
Hey! All you XBoxers:

Free Game?

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2704,2243599,00.asp)

Sounds good to me. I know both Crack and I encountered this problem. I'll take a free game.
 Rogue15
01-04-2008, 9:15 PM
Hey! All you XBoxers:

Free Game?

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2704,2243599,00.asp)

Sounds good to me. I know both Crack and I encountered this problem. I'll take a free game.

sounds good to me.

Just watched the movie 'War' good action movie. :D
 edlib
01-05-2008, 12:18 AM
Another pretty slow day at work. Still plugging along with little projects. Good lunch with co-workers.

Ordered a pizza as soon as I got home. Took FOREVER to get here. Over an hour. And the place is less than a 10-minute walk from here. Like maybe a 2 minute drive... if even that!

Should have been free... at least in a perfect world... but I didn't feel like pushing it. At least it was still really hot when it did get here. And it was good, though I only ate 2 slices... Saved the rest for later.

Fell asleep almost as soon as I ate. Woke back up a couple of hours later.
Headin' back now.
 Rogue15
01-05-2008, 3:21 AM
yeah an hour for it, that's a bit long. now i'm hungry for pizza dammit. -_-

played CoD4 way too long. i had a losing streak today...hope tomorrow is better. lol
 Cmdr. Cracken
01-05-2008, 10:46 AM
Tomorrow is a dedicated Halo 3/Xbox 360 Day. Considering picking up Ace Combat 6 or Call of Duty 4, since I did finish Halo 3 already.

Guitar Hero 3: Raining Blood is not a song, I refuse to believe Slayer is music. It is noise.
 edlib
01-05-2008, 11:00 AM
RE: Halo day...

Well, the same goes for me! :D

I'm going to try to round up all the guys I work with on Live tomorrow. Halo 3 is the only game we all have in common at the moment, so that will be what we end up playing, most likely. I'll try to get as many of you as I see on at the time in on the action!

Promises to be phun, with a capital PH!

:joy:

Oh... and I like Slayer. Don't listen to them a lot, but I think they have a cool unique sound.
 Keyan Farlander
01-05-2008, 12:14 PM
Gotta go to a house warming party tonight. It's going to suck.
 Rogue15
01-05-2008, 12:16 PM
ugh...looks like i'll be without xbox live tomorrow and my day off on monday. damn sub runs out on the 6th and no pay til thursday. unless i risk overdrafting. at least this paycheck is gonna be big with the holiday pay in it. stupid insurance had to bite me in the ass. should've just made them wait for it. i can deal with late fees, overdraft fees are outrageous. got about 3-4 trips to work left as far as gas goes, so no coming home for lunch until wednesday-maybe tuesday. think i'll go on cod4 until it's time for work. nothing else to do. think i'll call capital one and tell them to credit my $15 back into my account and cancel the stupid card that i never recieved. **** them.

well i called them and the chick puts me on hold for a manager. apparently they don't care that i stay on hold for a good 45 minutes. I would've kept on holding but i have to get ready for work. maybe my credit card is in the post office today. i'd be thrilled.

guys i'll be on xbox live tonight, around 11pm thanks to work. I would've been on this afternoon, but i was up til 3:20 am last night, I couldn't get away from call of duty 4. you better pick cod4 up cracken! you will not regret it!!!
 Ikhnaton
01-05-2008, 5:37 PM
speaking of GHIII, I just beat the game... on easy.

Medium, i.e. using 4 buttons instead of three, is proving to be quite a different beast altogether.

I still haven't gotten 100% on any songs yet. But I've come within a note or two.
 edlib
01-05-2008, 8:11 PM
I played Guitar Hero III for the first time ever today.

I sucked. Hard.

Just like I knew I would.

However: I did redeem myself somewhat in the eyes of everybody watching by picking up a guitar that was in the room, tuning it, and then playing the songs I just botched in the game ('Slow Ride' and 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot') for real, strictly by ear (I had never played either song before.)

I attempted it on Medium,.. since on Easy the rhythms of the parts in the game simply don't match the riffs in the music,.. and that is what I think was throwing me off more than anything.

This was over my former boss's house. Me and another guy I work with met up with him, had lunch at a nice steak house, went back to his place to see the renovations he has been doing on his house, and hung out a bit.

His daughter talked me into trying Guitar Hero... much to my protests. And I embarrassed myself royally. The other guy I was with is a drummer, and he actually had a much easier time playing what was on the screen than I did.

We stopped on the way home and he actually bought the game for his 360. (I couldn't bring myself to do it.)
(That's my friend we played Halo 3 with that time, Crackles... so if you are looking for someone to play duets with, he's now your guy.)

I might pick it up one of these days... but not right away. Gotta give the ol' bank account a break for a few weeks.
Besides... while I was in the Best Buy with him, I was off drooling over all the High Def. TVs... That HAS to be my next big purchase!

Need to start saving the pennies again for that Panasonic plasma that I couldn't take my eyes off.
 K_Kinnison
01-05-2008, 8:46 PM
I think I might have enough spare change saved up to get a 360 as a birthday present for myself.

Been a while since I had an up to date computer/console
 Cmdr. Cracken
01-05-2008, 9:43 PM
Ed, RE: T.V's:

I know they are expensive, but I recommend a Sony XBR4 or a Samsung LNTXX71, where XX=screen size (I.E: A LNT4671 would be a 46 inch 71 series). They have the best refresh rates (120 Mhz) and response times (about 3-5 ms) and the highest contrast ratio's (XBR4=18,000:1 and the Samsung 71 series 25,000:1) on the affordable market at the moment. Your Xbox 360 will look fantastic with the right HDMI cable (Monster Ultra 800 Series or better). Full 1080P HD, absolutley amazing T.V's. Plasma's have glare issues, and can't respond AS FAST as an LCD.

Either Sony or Samsung will be awesome with a game console. I know, Samsung? I wasn't in belief either, but Samsung T.V's are rated right up there with Sony, and Sony FINALLY has some real competition. Don't believe me? Put an XBR4 next to a Samsung 71. It's disturbing.

Yes, the CES is coming up. Yes, the XBR5's and 81 Samsungs are out. No, no human alive can afford those models yet.

My opinion, I personally dislike plasmas, and Sony T.V's. What can I say, Samsung=South Korean=Awesome. Like me, made in Korea. ;)

In other news.... My computers dead. Next major investment will be a Quad Core CPU (Intel) and a new mobo to go with. Ram will be cheap, as I work at BBY, so I can get a crazy discount on them.

GH3: Play Raining Blood by Slayer on Hard or Expert on GH. You'll quickley see what I mean.... It's not... right....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnPsPM5Jw8A)

Take a look... >.<
 Ikhnaton
01-05-2008, 10:03 PM
yeah... it was a bitch on easy.

so, you "experts" on GH3, how do you handle the orange notes? I'm assuming you have to slide your hand up the neck of the guitar. Which finger do you use most often?
 Cmdr. Cracken
01-05-2008, 10:11 PM
I put my Index on Red, middle on wellow, ring on blue, and pinkey on orange, and slide my index up to green and middle to red if necessary becuse those fingers are generally stronger. My pinkey ain't up to toggling between two buttons.

Practice mode helps a ton two. In my quest to beat Raining Blood on Hard, I'm just training my hands for muscle memory for Mosh 1.... the decending notes part..... I have NO idea about the rest of the song though... it looks ugly.
 Rogue15
01-06-2008, 12:35 AM
nobody was on live today after all?

work was slow today. stayed over 20 minutes late cause the guy's cd got stuck in the machine and he had to spend about 15 minutes extra burning it. too bad i couldn't accept gratuity. lol

think my xbox live subscription ends tomorrow. :rolleyes: maybe i'll sell my truck.
 edlib
01-06-2008, 2:37 AM
Sorry... fell asleep shortly after typing that. Never even fired up the Xbox today. Just woke up again a short while ago. Hopefully won't be awake long.

I've always been partial to the colors and image on most plasma screens over the LCD ones... plus the usable viewing angles seem much wider. Which is important in my livingroom, since the TV has to sit at a bit of an angle to be able to be seen from both the couch and the recliner.

The one I was looking at seemed to have an anti-glare, anti-reflective coating on the screen, making it look a LOT nicer on the display than many of the ones around it under the harsh fluorescent direct lighting of the store. Something like that would be necessary in my livingroom, where the sun blasts through the bay window and the glass panel of the front door all through the daylight hours.

As it is, my current big CRT in there gets blasted, and the image is unwatchable on bright afternoons without all the shades drawn... which is now an issue with the cat, since that is now her main window on the world, and she'll raise a fuss if the blinds are shut.

In the cellar it's shady all the time, and I wouldn't need anything near as bright or anti-reflective.

42" is wayyyy too big in either spot. The livingroom spot wouldn't even take a 36" comfortably, since the only spot in the room to put the TV is right in front of the doorway to the kitchen. So the TV I get for there can be a LOT smaller.

Downstairs, size is less of an issue... but it's only about 4 or 5 feet from where the TV is set up, to the couch down there... so a giant one is total overkill. A 36" would probably be OK... but even that seems excessive.

(So right now I'm leaning towards a small plasma for the livingroom, and a slightly larger mid-size LCD for the cellar. I'll take the current livingroom TV and put it up on the top floor outside my bedroom, in my office. That one rarely gets turned on, so high-def isn't even an issue. I'll just ditch the other 2, really old, funky CRTs I have in those other spots. They both look like crap even for standard def anyway.)

But that was all just a quick heat-of-the-moment, "ooh-factor," gear-lust response in the store today. I'll be doing a LOT more research on TVs once I make the commitment to buy, and have a working budget as a jumping-off point.

This is why it takes me weeks, if not months to buy anything. I'm just not a seat of the pants kind of guy when it comes to purchases like this.

I'm thinking that I'll be looking at June (maybe as a b-day gift to myself) for getting the first TV... and next Christmas for the 2nd one, as the windows I'll be working in.

I still have to get a new computer this year (springtime...) and I wanted to have the house sided too.

(Although, now I have the 360, I don't feel like I have to get a killer top-o'-th'-line gaming rig as my main PC anymore. I think I could live with a good, but couple of steps down from the top, middle of the road multimedia machine and be happy. That has brought my budgetary needs for that purchase down quite a bit. I'm actually starting to lean towards a bottom level Intel Mac tower now, since this is most likely going to be an audio/ graphic editing machine more than my main gaming rig.)

I'll be trying to round up everybody I know on Live tomorrow. I'm thinking around 3-ish as the window of opportunity. I have a few things to tackle in the morning (if I ever get back to sleep now, that is...) but the afternoon/ evening is set aside as "Game-Time."

Look for an invite then.
 Rogue15
01-06-2008, 9:49 AM
looks like i'll take a chance and buy another 3 month xbl card tonight, i'll bring in a check to set up direct deposit so i have money in there by wednesday night...it takes roughly 3 days for 'credit' transactions to clear. i don't really feel like going a day off without xbox live. I also need to put in about $10 worth of gas to at least get me to work til payday. lol my sub to xbl ended, because i can't connect. :( i got about 90 minutes before i'm at work. i'm off tomorrow so if i go and get the 3 month xbl card tonight, i'll be on for some time. :) probably call of duty 4, but if i see you guys on halo 3 i'll join up w/yas.
 Cmdr. Cracken
01-06-2008, 11:09 AM
I did some quick math. from Dec. 31 to January 5th there was 64 posts. If we paced ourselves at 64 posts per week, 52 weeks in a year, we will have 3328 posts by next December 31st.

O.o
 Rogue15
01-06-2008, 11:38 AM
sounds good. i'm havin chili for lunch. good stuff. I have to remember that on tuesday, i work 8-5. i hate that shift. i'm rarely up before 8am anymore, though i have more of a reason to now that the temperature is warming up, i can get back to running.

cracken, do you have Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare yet???

I found ONE flaw with the game. You cannot split-screen with it on xbox live like you can with halo 3 and graw 2.
 edlib
01-06-2008, 3:15 PM
I like those numbers! :D

Something came up (as always...) so it might be a bit later (closer to 4, or maybe even 5...) before I can log into Live.
 Rogue15
01-06-2008, 4:41 PM
i'll be on after 9pm. got the 3 month subby at walmart. gonna activate it right now, as i'm on my lunch. hmm had to do gamertag recovery. hopefully it works. it better.

edit: gamertag recovery is a pain. it takes so damn long. wish i would've bought the 3 month thing sooner. it's saying that 'xbox live signup is UNAVAILABLE at this time' just the thing to piss me off.
 edlib
01-06-2008, 7:10 PM
Played a little multi-player Halo with Crack and a couple of other guys I know. I sucked. Badly. But then I knew I would at first.

Kept getting bumped out of the game for some reason, though. I'd start the game, the screen would come up, and then: "Game Over!"
Then I had to wait for everybody else to finish the game.

I have no idea what was going on... but it was really pissing me off! :mad:

Gave up on Halo after a few tries of that.

Played some co-op Ace Combat with a friend. That was sick. Tough mission they give you to play.
Good practice though. No hope of us bringing down 8 capital ships with just the 2 of us in a 10 minute time limit.

Oh well... give myself a break for a few minutes, then maybe I'll try something else.
 Cmdr. Cracken
01-06-2008, 7:13 PM
I'm torn between Ace Combat 6, going back to my flight sim roots, or more FPS action via CoD4:MW.

Still working on Gh3.... more Raining Blood practice. *sigh*
 Rogue15
01-06-2008, 9:14 PM
drank 1 liter of code red on my 15 min break at work. it's kicking in now, and i'm currently waiting on my gamertag recovery.....else i'm gonna have to call up xbox live customer service. i don't wanna....
 Cmdr. Cracken
01-06-2008, 10:34 PM
Interesting phone call today, I was offered an interview with some company that looks to pay ALOT of money. Going to look into that on Wednesday, check 'em out and stuff.

Suit and tie time, whoot?
 K_Kinnison
01-06-2008, 10:56 PM
I think I might have enough spare change saved up to get a 360 as a birthday present for myself.

Been a while since I had an up to date computer/console

Hrm.. guess if no body cares I won't get one.

*sob* :crybaby:
 edlib
01-06-2008, 10:57 PM
Interesting phone call today, I was offered an interview with some company that looks to pay ALOT of money. Going to look into that on Wednesday, check 'em out and stuff.

Suit and tie time, whoot?
Good luck!
I was wondering what was so important to drag you away from our battle! ;)

Ace Combat looks great... but it's not really a true flight sim. A bit too "Arcade-y" for that. Still, it's probably about as close as you can get on a console, and it's also a lot of fun for what it is... and when you are in the middle of a furball your Adrenalin really shoots up.

I guess I'd recommend waiting for the price to come down a bit before you rush out to get it. Or find it used.

So far, I have to say, The Orange Box is the best game purchase I've made for this system. I'm having a blast with it! I can't wait to finish HL2 and tackle the other episodes.

Kinda sad that I'm nearing the end of Portal, though. :( (As well as the loss of my weighted companion cube. *Sniff*)
I hope they add some downloadable content for that game.

And yes, Kinnison,.. you should get one. ASAP... if not sooner!

:joy:
 Rogue15
01-07-2008, 1:58 AM
got my stuff fixed without having to call. :) all i had to do was easy. just take the modem and connect it directly to the ethernet cable going to the xbox 360, stupid router. -_-
 Rogue15
01-07-2008, 1:37 PM
chilled with my mom this morning/afternoon, bowled a few games, my last game i did awesome. 120, which is good considering most of my games are 100 and below. Got my copy of Turok preordered at Best Buy. got a beanie cap with it and a demo disk. very cool! can't wait til the 5th of february...gotta request that day and the 6th off!

Hey cracken, you work at best buy right? will there be a 'midnight release' of the game or will i just have to pick it up the next day at whenever the store opens. just curious.
 Cmdr. Cracken
01-07-2008, 6:40 PM
I suggest next day. Make it easier on the poor blue shirts that work there.

Kinnison: We do care, we want to blow you up. Because we love you.

I have yet to actually PLAY portal. I know, I'm a bad gamer, but I really haven't had the cash flow to go nuts. Soon though, soon.

Work today was ok. Very slow, and I had little to do. Yawn.
 Ikhnaton
01-07-2008, 7:03 PM
i find that going from playing a pinky note (e.g. blue) to a middle finger note (e.g. red) is the toughest transition for me thus far.

Crack, did you play easy mode or just go for the gusto? I like your idea of "choking up" on the neck so that the index finger gets more work. Do you think it would be worth my time to play on easy mode in that manner so I get used to playing two buttons with one finger?
 Cmdr. Cracken
01-07-2008, 10:52 PM
That would help. Practice mode is built into the game for a reason. What I did was jump straight at Medium and Hard when I first started. Medium to get used to using all 4 fingers, then Hard to get used to using the Orange button and sliding.

Above all else, ABUSE PRACTICE MODE. And learn to down/up strum (Alt Strumming). It will save you alot of hassle if you learn to do it NOW rather than wait until the third installment of the series. Like me.

If you wanna use Easy to get used to sliding up the index to Green, I see no harm, but you won't have the muscle memory from playng on Hard to coordinate you pinky to do stuff.

ALSO! Hammer-ons and Pull offs: Very importantto master those. Play Impulse by Endless Sporadic (Bonus song bought in the store in game) to learn those. It's fun, makes songs easier, and the ONLY WAY to really do the intro to Through the Fire and Flames on Expert.

Easy songs on Hard/Expert are as follows....

Slow Ride
Mississippi Queen (some wierd patterns here though)
Closer
Hit Me With Your Best Shot (Chord changing practice)
Sunshine of Your Love

If you have the Xbox 360 Version, All My Life is fairly easy. Good for learning alt strumming triplets.

The Hardest Songs are...

Through the Fire and Flames
The Devil Went Down to Georgia (Xbox 360 DLC)
Raining Blood
One

If your on Xbox, Ike, I can attempt to help you learn some stuff via the kinda ****ty Online Play.

And yes, it helps a bit to play the real thing. ;)
 Ikhnaton
01-08-2008, 1:11 AM
i have the wii version. what are hammer-ons and pull-offs? is this info in the practice mode, tutorials, whatever?
 edlib
01-08-2008, 5:09 AM
Oof.

Got home from work yesterday at about 6:30. I was exhausted for some reason, and went straight to bed. Thought I'd nap for an hour or two...

Just woke up. :eek:

Huh. Guess I needed the rest. Well, that's good, I guess. I was waste-product all day yesterday. Couldn't get out of my own way. Didn't think I missed that much sleep over the weekend, but apparently my body thought otherwise.

Slow day at work,.. fortunately. The big highlight was rounding up all the staff and crew who were around, grabbing a couple of cars, and making a re-supply trip to Home Depot, to put a little burn on the boss's corporate card. :D

Other than that, the only thing I remember about the day was lunch.

Oh... and now I am apparently the only person on the planet without Guitar Hero. Everybody I work with who has a game console owns it now.

*Sigh*
 Cmdr. Cracken
01-08-2008, 8:14 AM
The info is in the tutorial. But here's the skinney.

Say you have a string of 16th notes coming up, Red, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Blue, Yellow, Red, Green. You notice the very first Red note is the only one out of the bunch with a Black Circle around the white core, the rest of the notes do not have the Black Circle around the white core. That means you strum the first note, and you can simply tap the rest of it.

Again, mess around with Impulse in Practice.
 Zargon
01-08-2008, 10:51 AM
what is portal?
 Ikhnaton
01-08-2008, 12:09 PM
crack, i think i found that out by accident. i was wondering if that was the case.
 edlib
01-08-2008, 3:54 PM
what is portal?
A very cool puzzle game set in the Half-Life universe, and included in the Orange Box.

Summary: you have a gun that allows you to open a wormhole between almost any 2 points by firing a blue beam at one wall... and then an orange beam at a different spot. Then a pair of portals open in those spots, and you can travel instantly between them.
You start each level locked in a room with only way out... usually in some impossibly inaccessible place, and involving a number of steps to unlock it even if you figure out how to get there.

It's trippy, the puzzles are complicated, and it's super addictive.

Perhaps the most fun I've had with a non shoot-'em-up game since Grim Fandango.

Highly recommended.

My biggest complaint is how short it is. But then: It could have been 2 or 3 times as long, and still seemed short though. A lot of fun.
 Keyan Farlander
01-08-2008, 4:23 PM
Ike, what are your favorite games for the Wii? I've thought about getting one, but really only Mario Galaxy and maybe Metroid Prime 3 look interesting to me. I'm not sure that's enough to warrant a purchase.
 edlib
01-08-2008, 7:14 PM
I still haven't decided if I'm keeping my Cube or not. I'm kinda thinking I'd like to... but I have people clamoring for it if I decide not to.

I originally bought it for entertainment if I ever had little kids over. It could still serve that purpose... better than the 360 anyway.

Or maybe I invest in the Wii hardware at some point, and just keep all the games...

Something to think about...

Today at work was surprisingly productive: Did some good, ol' fashioned carpentry for a change.

Built a little platform for in front of the mixing board to counter the 10-degree or so grade of the floor where it is that always makes the chair roll around.
Set up the sawhorses outside the stage door and just went to work. It was very nice, considering it was in the low-60s today! The perfect day to do this job. We couldn't have timed it better!

Came out nice, too... despite the fact that it's been like decades since I've operated power tools to this degree. It all came back to me once we started.

Couldn't actually set it up in place when we finished it, however... since there was a crew sandblasting the years and years of layers of paint and patching off the floor in the hall.

Oh well... we'll see how it looks tomorrow. If we can get back in there by then.

Took a nice relaxed lunch (I felt we had earned it by then...) and then left a bit early for me. Schweet.

Not sure what I plan on doing tonight. Play some Halo 2 after dinner maybe. Haven't changed the strings on my Strat yet. Want to finish that Tolkien book I started before Xmas.

I guess if I plan it all right, I should be able to do all 3 of those things.

We'll see...
 Rogue15
01-08-2008, 7:37 PM
work was slow today. easy day though. got home, played the Turok demo for about an hour, followed by an hour of call of duty 4, now i'm playing big game hunter trying to beat the career and get some achievements, then i'll probably rock out on guitar hero 3 a bit.
 edlib
01-08-2008, 8:52 PM
Arrrgh!

Just found a flea on my leg! Grrr...

[Insert the very worst string of profanity you can imagine here...]
 Ikhnaton
01-08-2008, 9:36 PM
Ike, what are your favorite games for the Wii? I've thought about getting one, but really only Mario Galaxy and maybe Metroid Prime 3 look interesting to me. I'm not sure that's enough to warrant a purchase.Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, WarioWare Smooth Moves, GH3, Tiger Woods PGA tour, Wii sports, Zelda: Twilight Princess.

I also enjoy some of the old Virtual Console games like Punch-out, Mario 3, etc.

The wii is a wonderful gaming system, especially if you're not an elitist gamer snob who thinks that a good game has to have cutting edge graphics. I recommend it to everyone.
 Cmdr. Cracken
01-08-2008, 10:41 PM
The Wii definatley has it's merits. I like it, it's innovative.

Ike: Good! work on it, and it wil definatley make the harder difficulties easier.

Work was good, went out with the Home Theater Installer. Was fun.
 edlib
01-09-2008, 5:04 AM
Too much sleep the other night. Not enough last night.

I'll get it right one of these days... :rolleyes:

Been awake since about 2 am. Finally got fed up and got out of bed at 4.
And it's not like I went to bed exceptionally early, either. I was up until 11-ish.

I think it had something to do with how warm it was last night... I couldn't find the proper combination of covers to regulate the temperature. I was either way too hot... or just chilly enough to not sleep well.

Bah.
 Rogue15
01-09-2008, 10:09 AM
ugh. woke up this morning at 12:15, late for work, double checked the clock. good thing. it was only 9:45, the wind must have knocked the power out earlier. scared me.
 Cmdr. Cracken
01-09-2008, 10:55 AM
Same here... I saw 2 something and I was like... *#(%#@*&u%#(

But my watch said 10:00AM. Yay!
 Rogue15
01-09-2008, 11:26 AM
going to get direct deposit set up today. this way i don't have to go to walmart or the bank at all tomorrow. set up my gamertag picture in my sig, the score is off quite a bit though.
 Zargon
01-09-2008, 1:19 PM
oh portal is a flash based game on the internet as well, guess I know where it came from now!
 Wildstar
01-09-2008, 3:36 PM
Ike or Niner

"bertijones" posted some I-Phone spam in the "Hardware Center" section of the "Classic Gaming" forums. Can you please take care of it? I'd do it myself, but I'm not a mod there. :|
Page: 2 of 5